PDA

View Full Version : If you had to choose one...

misty {HBMan}
09-03-2017, 10:36 PM
I've been contemplating the power exchange dynamic (Something I enjoy doing) and I have a question for both D and s.

What is the one characteristic that catches Y/your eye when meeting someone, that sparks your interest to learn more...

The one thing that is the clue that Y/you might have found someone more special than those you've met up to now?

*Please specify whether answering a Dominant or submissive.

*awaiting a response eagerly*

Whitefang71
09-15-2017, 03:29 AM
For me (as a Dominant) it is their personality - the way they talk, act and look at me.
That to me is more important than anything else as it shows what the person is really like.

Phenyx
12-02-2017, 03:30 AM
*Wavies and smiles big* Hello everyone and Big Hug to you, my Friend *smiles*

I really like this question *smiles* Though it is really hard to pick just one thing that catches my eye at first?

I think that for me? It would have to be... Confidence *sighs a little*

To know what You want, when You want it and how You want it.. such a lovely lovely thing that is *sighs a little more* but also? To have confidence in knowing who They are, in knowing Their place, in understanding the power They may one day hold, and confidence in knowing that they are not infallible and will stand and admit when They may be wrong or stand and correct when I may be wrong.

I am submissive and Confidence makes my knees go weak *grins and nods* also sparks the bratty side which can be kind of fun too *wink*

misty {HBMan}
12-07-2017, 01:19 PM
*grins at Phe* oh, I know that feeling... confidence, not arrogance, makes me feel all squirmy inside too!

Thank You also, SirWhitefang, for Your response. I must agree, it is personality, that creates the possibility of a connection.