PDA

View Full Version : my dom is not showing his face to me

Master's_Kitten
11-12-2017, 11:58 PM
I'm a sub and I'm totally new in this lifestyle. My online Dom and I are in this relationship for almost a month now. And in that 1 month, I didn't see his face. We were always just chatting and video call with my camera on and not him. And that's bothering me a lot. I really need some help guys. Is it normal for Doms not to show their selves? Is there any sub out there that experienced the same thing?

igohard99
06-05-2018, 09:11 AM
I'd say it's normal, in the times that i'v subbed (about two months long each time) I never saw any of my mistress's or master's faces

misty {HBMan}
07-05-2018, 06:53 AM
Hiya

This is a HUGE issue for me through my years in the online community.

Why should the one party be showing all the trust while the other can hide behind a title to keep their security intact.

I call BULLSHIT, pardon my French.

If he wants to see you, then you get to see him... and if he refuses... ask yourself why. Have you been naked on cam? How do you know he wasn't recording you?! And who then carried the risk in those encounters? IF he really cares, then let him shoulder some risk too.

Until submissives say NO to abusive behaviour (and make no mistake, it is abusive) this type of exploitation won't stop.

To be fair, I can't say he is a user... but then give him an opportunity to prove he isn't.

MistyBlue6
07-07-2018, 07:45 AM
Amen to that... I agree totally. The few online Doms that refused to show me their face kept on looking. I can see it for a short while till you see how things are going to go but then when I show you mine. You show me yours. It’s only fair.

Solis
08-18-2018, 11:34 AM
I concur with misty and MistyBlue both. For people older than about 19, being on camera feels momentous and risky. I can understand why a dom might not want to take that risk (doms - mostly - are human, too and subject to self-doubt), I can't understand why a dom who subject his sub to a risk he wouldn't face himself. That's damned poor leadership.

Would be curious to hear whether M_K ever resolved the issue.

Cheers,

Solis