PDA

View Full Version : Anticipation, part whatever

Aeneas
03-06-2005, 07:56 AM
First, a disclaimer:

I am against smoking in general, have never smoked, do not like subs to smoke, and have lost parents to smoking related illnesses. (I feel like the standard disclaimer on BDSM stories, lol)

That said, I had an occasion, years ago, to attend a semi-formal ball with a truly gorgeous sub. The theme of the evening was a sort of movie based costume idea. I will forego my costume, as it is not the subjet. My sub went as a sort of Marlyn Monroe--Rita Heyworth (think Gilda) gold satin sheath gown (very tight), long opera gloves (my favorite fetish), a thong, 4 inch heels, her incredible bosom crammed into a strapless bodice, a fairly tight choker necklace, and to complete the ensemble, a long cigarette holder. The sub didn't smoke, and the cigarette wasn't lit. She questioned me about having it, knowing my inclinations. It seemed part of the costume (I was visualizing Gilda), but an idea germinated in my devious brain. I told her it would be extremely rude not to accept a light if someone offered. Rudeness, of course, is a punishable offense.
Surprisinbgly it took some time before anyone offered her a light. I could tell by her demeanor she was cringing in anticipation during this period. I thoroughly enjoyed her little gasps, and the feel of her body trembling under the gown. I must say at this point I was having as much difficulty walking, for totally different reasons, than she was. Finally someone came to her rescue. Perhaps ironcally it was a woman, who I noticed had been watching her for awhile. She came up to use and took a lighter out of her bag. Sheila, my sub, licked her lips as the woman asked if she needed a light. Awkwardly she accepted, and managed to get the cigarette lit, coughling slighly. I pinched her ass hard, and she yelped, then remember her manners, thanking the lady for her kindness. This time it was the lady's turn to lick her lips. I thanked her as well, and we had a delightful conversation. I reminded Sheile she was not allowed to let the cigarette go out, and she puffed several times on it before it was spent. I didn't make her go through it again, but that one time. The anticipation made us both horny as hell, and is typical of the many ways BDSM can be played in public, without major equipment, or giving the lifestyle away.