PDA

View Full Version : Risking Rape

chrissy4242
03-06-2005, 03:31 PM
I'm turned on talking to people into the darker side especially rape. Finding what turns them onregarding rape, and what they would do to me if they had the chance.

Chrissy x x

GaryWilcox
03-06-2005, 05:49 PM
I'm turned on talking to people into the darker side especially rape. Finding what turns them onregarding rape, and what they would do to me if they had the chance. I'll start with the obvious: be careful that you don't release control too much on this line of fantasy.

If you're interested, I'll Private Message you a prominent website that deals in rape fantasy, with dungeons set up for just this kind of roleplay and exploration.

chrissy4242
03-06-2005, 05:53 PM
Hi Gary,

I would love that link - thankyou

Chrissy x x :)

I'll start with the obvious: be careful that you don't release control too much on this line of fantasy.

If you're interested, I'll Private Message you a prominent website that deals in rape fantasy, with dungeons set up for just this kind of roleplay and exploration.

bug
03-08-2005, 06:29 AM
i know You didn't say that to me Gary but i'd enjoy the website please *s*

peckjones
03-16-2005, 07:05 AM
I'll start with the obvious: be careful that you don't release control too much on this line of fantasy.

I am a 28 yo english girl who has been into rape fantasy for some time, i would love to chat or could you send me the link you mention?
Julie

bug
03-21-2005, 10:00 PM
i too have become very interested in rape fantasy myself and it is very wise to consider good communication before hand with this hard core act *nods*

chrissy4242
03-28-2005, 04:58 PM
Back off holiday, anyone want to talk to me about brutal rape???

alura
03-30-2005, 01:12 AM
Rape fantasy is wonderful...as long as it is with someone you love...who cares about you.

I would NEVER wish the real thing, like I had to experience, on anyone.

They are as DIFFERENT as night and day.

That is the fantasy part of it.

I have had my numerous rapes re-enacted with someone I love...it takes away the pain...and if you have never been raped? It is an awesome way to experience the live fantasy.

But I can promise you that fantasy rape is NOTHING compared to the really real.

I am a 28 yo english girl who has been into rape fantasy for some time, i would love to chat or could you send me the link you mention?
Julie

AutumnRose
04-09-2005, 04:30 PM
I'm interested in this also. Can you send me the link whenever you get a chance. I'd like to check it out.

Thanks

peter de sade
04-10-2005, 08:53 AM

I can share with you about some very exciting rape fantasies if you are interested.
Is your imagination ready to involve yourself with a situation from which you cannot escape and in which you will be raped in many different ways?

dractek
04-24-2005, 10:11 AM
Could I also Have the link? Would be most greatful.

sissyfonz
04-30-2005, 06:58 AM
i have a stupid question that i must ask---has anyone who responded actually had the real tragedy of rape visited upon them. i wonder if an actual rape victim would comment about rape.

nymph19792002
04-30-2005, 08:47 AM

Hi Gary,

Would you mind sending me the link to the website as well. i would like to explore as well.

Amy :)

GarrickBailley
04-30-2005, 10:59 AM
i have a stupid question that i must ask---has anyone who responded actually had the real tragedy of rape visited upon them. i wonder if an actual rape victim would comment about rape.

look up, way up to post number 8 in this thread.

Phighter29
05-17-2005, 08:34 PM
Hey Gary, I was wondering if you could send me the website also.

ravenwolf
05-20-2005, 12:41 PM
Hi Chrissy,

I would love to share my fantasies of rape and what about it turns me on.

I can be reached at StephenWilk@martindale.com.

Also GARY, would you send me the link as well.

Thanks,

Raven

Poor Victim
05-26-2005, 10:58 PM

Hi, could you send me the link to that rape website too? I'm a really big fan of fantasy rape. Thanx...

nina wolfe
06-01-2005, 04:02 PM
I would also like the link please ... as I love the thought of being raped by a group of men or women. Forcing me to perform the most perverse acts.
nina

ember[Fw]
06-03-2005, 08:58 AM

Hi Gary,

I am new here, but i also have the same fantasy...could you please e-mail it to me also? :)

Thanks,
slave ember[Fw]

cassy
06-03-2005, 09:40 AM
hi, my name is cassy .. i love roll playing involving rape... its fun.........i also would like the link gary... thank you :thewave:

randydragon01
06-29-2005, 11:58 PM
I can agree that you should be very careful, in opening yourself up to rape, but I would think the anticipation if you organised it with someone over this forum, making quite sure they werent going to hurt you in ways as cutting etc., but to just organise it then have someone who is going to rape you somewhere during a week where you may not know just when, or where, would surely make it far more interesting.

Shimmergirl
01-31-2006, 01:00 PM
Hey Gary, any chance I could have the link as well please? xxx

stamper
02-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Gary,

My slave slut and I are getting beyond flogging and such followed or interspaced with sex, and want to explore rape fantasy. Could you please send me this link?

Thanks,

FurryFury
02-16-2006, 11:01 PM
*grr*

Fury

FurryFury
02-16-2006, 11:01 PM
I hate the doubles and such!

Fury

orchid
02-18-2006, 09:15 AM
Hi Gary,

if you still have it, i would like the link as well. this is something that is a huge turn on for me and i would like to explore it more.

thank you
orchid

greeneyes
05-06-2006, 11:19 PM
Rape..... Fantasy Is Very Sweet But Reality? Isn't This Site All About Fantasy. I Share This Fantasy. Rape Is The Crystalization/ The Essence Of What Being A Sub Is All About. Your Desire/ Your Willl Being Secondary To Another. Rape Is The Essence Of Being Used & Abused My Another Or, Better Yet, By Others. I Release All Control To Another, Thereby Gain Utter Control Of My Pleasure..being A Sub Is A Bitch, A Bitch In Heat.

robinhoood10000
09-08-2006, 12:29 AM
Hi Gary
I know I am a little late on this post :-) but rape is a big turn on for me too. Can I have the link as well
Thanks

Asia
09-09-2006, 03:39 PM
'Forced-sex' and role-play rape were a major part of me and my man's sex - there is no link posted as far as I can see, but as a few people have pointed out - it's only ever going to be satisfying (and legal and horny) for both or more if all are consenting and the rules and barriers are arranged beforehand. And if it doesn't click the first time, try again when you're both in the mood. Role play really helps (e.g. outside, in public, meeting in a bar pretending to be strangers, etc).
Good luck and be good and safe.
Asia
xxx

Ozme52
09-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Story Line:

It really is a wonderful job. You might say I'm a sex surrogate. I help people with their 'problems.' No, they don't come to an office and tell me about their sexual hang-ups. But they do manage to find me and we "arrange" role plays.

I opened my appointment calendar. Tomorrow I would be visiting Patrice Evans. I opened her file and checked the details. It was a little over two years ago when the contracts were signed. I found and gathered up the signed contracts and sealed envelopes we'd prepared at that time and put them in my valise.

I wondered if Patrice and her husband Henry even remember me. They were no doubt disappointed that I had never showed up... but then how does one perform a realistic rape role play if the subjects are anticipating your arrival. Now, nearly two years later, it was time.

God I love this work. Patience is a wonderful thing.

t.shirt
09-09-2006, 04:28 PM
'Forced-sex' and role-play rape were a major part of me and my man's sex - there is no link posted as far as I can see, but as a few people have pointed out - it's only ever going to be satisfying (and legal and horny) for both or more if all are consenting and the rules and barriers are arranged beforehand. And if it doesn't click the first time, try again when you're both in the mood. Role play really helps (e.g. outside, in public, meeting in a bar pretending to be strangers, etc).
Good luck and be good and safe.
Asia
xxx

I agree Asia, sorry Ozme. The realism is in your head not the act itself. We used to start off just relaxing, some foreplay then she'd get nasty and forceful and then I would have it my my head that i had lost control and i would freeze naturally while she abused me. our limits were agreed upon ages before. That's what real rape is about, power and control, not the sex.
T. Shirt

Ozme52
09-09-2006, 04:30 PM
How can one disagree with a story? It was meant to entertain.

t.shirt
09-09-2006, 04:32 PM

I'm trying to flirt! I haven't got that older man thing going on so i got to try something! lol
T. Shirt

Asia. I wasn't really trying to flirt with you :rolleyes:

Ozme52
09-09-2006, 05:17 PM
Well.... I was. LOL

Asia
09-10-2006, 07:20 AM
Aww - how sweet to see you flirting with each other in a thread called 'Risking Rape' - should I be concerned? *smiles*
~kiss~
xxx

fantassy
09-10-2006, 08:57 AM

Well, come on Oz, don't leave us hanging. That's a great start to a story. Let's see some more!

fantassy

Asia
09-10-2006, 12:01 PM
Yes Oz,
I agree with fantassy...
*wishes she was 'Patrice' in the story*
~kiss~
Asia

Ozme52
09-10-2006, 12:29 PM
With that kind of encouragement... how can I say no?

Asia
09-10-2006, 12:31 PM
*Claps her hands in glee and excitment!*

Ozme52
09-10-2006, 12:34 PM
Well, I don't know how good I am authoring a story solo... they tend to peter out :rolleyes: before I get very far... but for you two, fantassy and asia, I'll give it a try...

Asia
09-10-2006, 12:40 PM
Dearest Oz,
What a gentleman you are
*curtsies*
~kiss~
xxx

fantassy
09-10-2006, 05:55 PM
Thanks, Oz. If I had a creative bone in my body, I'd offer to help, but alas . . .

fantassy

Ozme52
09-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Thanks, Oz. If I had a creative bone in my body, I'd offer to help, but alas . . .

fantassy

I've no doubt I could creatively bone you.... oh... I'll bet that's not what you meant, huh? :rolleyes:

fantassy
09-10-2006, 09:10 PM
I've no doubt I could creatively bone you.... oh... I'll bet that's not what you meant, huh? :rolleyes:

OOOO! Not what I meant but sounds like it would get my creative juices flowing. :hubba:

RickBulow74
09-11-2006, 12:42 PM
I would also be interested in talking with women who want to be raped, as well as some who would like to rape. I had read and seen many stories of women being raped by men but never vice versa and wonder how a woman can rape a man.

Gary, I would be interssted in the website you mentioned as well.

Ozme52
09-12-2006, 12:53 AM
I would also be interested in talking with women who want to be raped, as well as some who would like to rape. I had read and seen many stories of women being raped by men but never vice versa and wonder how a woman can rape a man.
Gary, I would be interssted in the website you mentioned as well.

Cock-Ring
Gates of Hell
CBT
Strap-On all come to mind.

subserviant
04-04-2008, 11:43 AM
being held by a few women and the foot ball team doing the raping the ultimate

Sarz1986
06-04-2011, 07:36 PM
As a Domme i am interested in carrying out rape fanatsies usually on women. so really appreciate it Gary if you might send me the appropraite link please. thankyou