PDA

View Full Version : gothic/biblical romantic

subway
04-11-2003, 12:43 PM
I got this idea for a story but I need both help developing it, as I am at a bit of a loss story wise but also its is M/F which I do not know a lot about as I am a sub my self, so I am asking for advice on wring a male dom POV, I think I could right the female sub POV, but any help would be useful, I will give plot details if any one asks but it is basic a romance but with bdsm and angels,demons but only some violence (very litle)

LadyAmanda
04-13-2003, 08:26 AM
Well, I don't know if I would be able to help you or not, but I do like writing. If you have pretty much got the plot figured out, I could help you write up the story. I'm a female, so I might not be able to get the male dom quite right, but that could be fixed after the story was partially written. My sub might also be able to tell us if the female sub part sounds right to her.
If I can help, just let me know
:)

Tiger
04-13-2003, 09:53 AM
It will be nice to get a story out of the discussion in the forums :)

Tang
10-14-2004, 07:23 AM
I am quite happy to chip in with the male Dom aspect, especially if it has a gothic flavor, my favorite :) The fine line between this world and the 'otherworld' is of fascination to me. If you come up with something I can run my eye over it and make suggestions from the position of a Dominus, you don't have to take them (I won't be that D about it!).