PDA

View Full Version : Governess fantasy

Idiot101
03-07-2005, 01:20 AM
Another fantasy that really gets me going is the idea that my wife and I hire a young woman to act as governess for our teenagers, encouraging her to be very strict with them, and agreeing that she can use corporal punishment. Over time, though, she gradually takes control of my wife and me too, so that the entire family is under her control, and my wife and I find ourselves reduced to the same level as our teenagers, subject to the same rules and the same punishments.

ProjectEuropa
03-07-2005, 03:14 PM
Another fantasy that really gets me going is the idea that my wife and I hire a young woman to act as governess for our teenagers, encouraging her to be very strict with them, and agreeing that she can use corporal punishment. Over time, though, she gradually takes control of my wife and me too, so that the entire family is under her control, and my wife and I find ourselves reduced to the same level as our teenagers, subject to the same rules and the same punishments.

This sounds like Bedknobs And Broomsticks on acid!

I used to have a thing about the young Julie Andrews being a governess, her image was so squeaky clean and her accent, just perfect. Her whole governess image just cries out for her to be a dispicable sadist under all those overt good manners.

I want to be 13 again and have the Julie Andrews confront me with cum stained sheets. 'You wretched boy! Spare the sheets! If you insist on milking yourself, I'll make sure you do it each night after supper and in my presence!"

I can't remember anymore how I used to get from that situation to me having my cock in her mouth and being in charge. I suppose fantasies defy the psychological laws of physics.