PDA

View Full Version : Pop Rocks

vistana
03-08-2005, 11:48 PM
This has been rattling around in my brain for a couple days since I heard about it.

A friend of mine was talking to a friend on MSN, when the friend announced that he had made his girlfriend cum with Pop Rocks.
Unfortunately, my friend is of the more squeamish type, and instead of doing what I would have done and asking 'how?', he proceeded to block the guy.

Then he told me about it, and I've been trying to figure out if that would actually work, since this guy has been known to lie about such things.
The idea is intriguing, but I'm not sure exactly how it would work, or even if it would at all, so I figured that I should ask all the knowledgeable people here for some input.

So, what do you think?
Could you (or better yet have you) orgasm/make a girl orgasm using Pop Rocks?

ProjectEuropa
03-09-2005, 01:08 AM
So, what do you think?
Could you (or better yet have you) orgasm/make a girl orgasm using Pop Rocks?

What are Pop Rocks? :confused:

wannabeXopsed
03-09-2005, 01:31 AM
Pop rocks come in a package that looks like Kool-aid, and inside is little chunks of candy crystals, and when you PoP them in your mouth, they kinda explode and make noisy crackling sounds.

I think what makes them pop is your umm, spit, saliva, anyway, they kinda look like little tiny rocks, hence the name.

They come in different variety of flavors, orange, cherry,grape. So guess if you used them with some timing you might be able to have an orgasm, but i don't know for sure. :dunno:

Anyway, Pop Rocks are candy for kids?

T

ProjectEuropa
03-09-2005, 02:21 AM
Anyway, Pop Rocks are candy for kids?

T

Aaaah, and so inducing an effervescent orgasm. Sort of, making one's lady friend pop her cork so to speak?

I suppose it's a novel way to share candy.

albear
03-09-2005, 05:59 AM
I don't know, Pop Rocks don't last long enough in my mouth let alone.... down there. Either he has a share in the Pop Rock company and a big truck, or there was a helping hand with this candy covered orgasm. Just my opinion though, I guess mileage does vary. Interesting thought though.... I love Pop Rocks! :Tasty:

ProjectEuropa
03-09-2005, 07:05 AM
I love Pop Rocks! :Tasty:

I guess now you've been given the idea you could love Pop Rocks in a whole new way and report back to the forum with conclusive evidence as to whether an orgasm can be induced with Pop Rocks or not. :D

albear
03-09-2005, 07:58 AM
I'll take on the challenge! :p I'll be the official guinea pig for the "pop rock orgasm" theory :abduct:

wannabeXopsed
03-09-2005, 08:10 AM
:funny: I'm with you albear, i love the pop rock's too, keep us posted!

T (aka WB)

Wontworry
03-09-2005, 04:24 PM
These things seem to be available in Canada, Australia and the USA. Are they available in the UK?

Always happy to try something new !!! :D

ProjectEuropa
03-09-2005, 05:11 PM
I'll take on the challenge! :p I'll be the official guinea pig for the "pop rock orgasm" theory :abduct:

That's what I like to hear!

You women rise to the challenge better than us men! (the double entendre intended)

truckinnhorsin
03-09-2005, 05:34 PM
hmmm.,.. i know its sposed to be really good for BJ's, suck on a cock with them in yer mouth. Maybe for a chick you do the same thing with her clit??? idk.

cant wait for someone to figure it out n let us know lol

teni

vistana
03-09-2005, 08:26 PM
I knew I could count on you guys to help me investigate this. :D

The curiousity is killing me.

Nightstriker
03-09-2005, 09:34 PM
I have not herd of the specific effects but be careful about adding sugar down there. With the way that sugar works I can imagine that it would be risky for a woman to use down there.

wannabeXopsed
03-09-2005, 11:01 PM
I have not herd of the specific effects but be careful about adding sugar down there. With the way that sugar works I can imagine that it would be risky for a woman to use down there.

Ok, I guess I need more information, not that I plan on anytime soon to be using sugar, but why is it risky, this is something I have never heard of? Please help Nightstriker.

T
:help: :dunno:

I'm probably going to feel really stupid when I find out. (T shakes her head confused by the sugar.)

truckinnhorsin
03-10-2005, 05:44 AM
hrm... maybe the sugar is somekind of a bacteria thing??? it seems like almost everything yer supposed to keep away from "down there" when yer a woman, cuz itll cause this infection or another... -grumbles-

Teni

albear
03-10-2005, 06:54 AM
The sugar thing is because it can upset a woman's natural... erm, flora levels down below which will result in thrush. If you're prone to it, not all chicks get it because of that. Mmmmm, sugar :Tasty:

I'm going to stop blatantly advertising what makes me drool, I can see myself road testing something to do with sugar if I'm not careful! :p

ProjectEuropa
03-10-2005, 07:04 AM
I'm going to stop blatantly advertising what makes me drool, I can see myself road testing something to do with sugar if I'm not careful! :p

We're all stood behind you cheering you on! :thewave:

albear
03-11-2005, 01:02 AM
The Official Pop Rock Report

Pop Rocks were harder to find than when I was a kid. I had to search three shops before I found them. They also come in a wider variety of flavours than I remembered, but at fifty cents a packet they're still a bargain.

Never actually having thought about the use of Pop Rocks as anything other than a delicious confectionary, I wasn't quite sure how to apply them to other uses, but I forged ahead ;) I determined that the best place to put them would be the general clitoral area, and I was not sparing with their application. Product placement is the key here girls! The part that stumped me was how was I going to get them popping? They need liquid (saliva) to pop, so I had to get a bit of lubrication happening. Here's a hint for everyone playing at home: don't get a volunteer to lick them to get them popping, they end up taking all of your rocks away with them.

Once they were popping their merry hearts away, it felt..... odd. Kind of tingly mixed in with an occasional OUCH feeling. It wasn't a particularly bad feeling, but it wasn't particularly pleasant either. And once they'd popped, they turned into a sticky goo that made washing my sheets necessary.

I also tested the application of Pop Rocks on a willing male subject, who reported that he "couldn't feel anything", but apparantly the clean up was quite nice :bj3:

Whilst Pop Rocks didn't help me to reach orgasm, I think that they could play a part in a climax, as long as there was a sufficient buildup beforehand. They provided an unusual sensation, but I don't think they could solely cause an orgasm.

I did take a picture to prove I'd actually tried this, but it looks yucky, like a growth or one of the pictures from my Merck manual, so I don't think everyone wants to see it! :D

Aeneas
03-11-2005, 01:54 AM
Thanks for going where no one (or very few) have gone before. It sounds like you used the scientific method, and please extend our appreciation to you colleague. It does sound like the clean-up could be quite a flavorful diversion.

Does anyone remember edible panties?

Jadetiger
03-11-2005, 02:57 AM
Albear,
Thanks for the research and report. If you want to try another candy test on your colleague Eclipse mints are ideal. I myself use 4 and let them melt for a couple of minutes then put them under my top lip when the test subject is in my mouth.

albear
03-11-2005, 03:08 AM
If you want to try another candy test on your colleague Eclipse mints are ideal. I myself use 4 and let them melt for a couple of minutes then put them under my top lip when the test subject is in my mouth.

I can honestly say mints = bleah! So I don't have to roadtest them! :p

hhuneey
03-11-2005, 08:10 AM
I'm just curious, wouldn't the mints burn him? Actually, wouldn't they burn a woman too? I'm always looking to try new things also, so just wanted to check before I actually do that. As for pop rocks, I have tried them on my husband, he too said he couldn't really feel them. But they are tasty and make for a joyous time giving oral.

ProjectEuropa
03-11-2005, 08:23 AM
I did take a picture to prove I'd actually tried this, but it looks yucky, like a growth or one of the pictures from my Merck manual, so I don't think everyone wants to see it! :D

:bravo: *applauds Albear off the test bed*

Some of us are perverted enough to want to see it! :D

We know who to come to pester now if we have some weird theory. :D

ProjectEuropa
03-11-2005, 08:29 AM
I'm just curious, wouldn't the mints burn him?

Mints, if they are strong enough give a 'oo-ooh' sensation. I was told about Altoids being good and though they are apparently made in Britain, I have never seen them but apparently they are widely available in the States. It's worth a try, I can vouch that they won't ruin his sex life. Hmm, or should I say yours?

wannabeXopsed
03-11-2005, 11:25 AM
Ok, so now we know about the pop rocks, you rock, Albear!!

I have also heard that the listerine mint strips give a good time for your money, the mint sound to be fine, and can be applyed through out the day. I also have heard the cinanmon is also quite eroctic and give the receiver a big tingle:cool:

Keep us posted!

Thanks Albear :D

T

Chuckdom19
03-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Peppermint or Wintergreen Life Savers candy works very well. Field Testing shows a strong tingle, but no burning.

Makes Miss Clit stand up and take notice, The Nipple twins become hard at work, and keeping it inside your cheek helps make Oral Sex unusual.

Nothing like a little change, now and again.

Barton
03-11-2005, 01:36 PM
Great report albear, the real deal on poprocks is now known.

Aeneas
03-11-2005, 04:01 PM
A demanding public wanted to know, and you rose (or reclined) to the occasion!

My experience with Altoids is that they should be approached with caution.

vistana
03-12-2005, 11:45 AM
Awesome report albear. :cheerl:

albear
03-14-2005, 01:44 AM
Thanks! *takes a bow* T'was an interesting experiment :haha: