PDA

View Full Version : A Game

Aeneas
03-10-2005, 01:15 PM
I became actine in BDSM when in my teenage years long before there was a "community", an internet, or any open discussion. Voltaire said "God is a commedian, and the world is afraid to laugh." I couldn't agree more, since the Diety has designed men to reach their sexual peaks in early teenage years and women's sexual appetite to increase with age.
Through a series of adventures I discovered a younger female friend of my mother's seemed to be submissive. She was recently divorced and needed some help for chores around her house that her husband used to do. She paid me to cut her grass, do some minor home repairs, and generally make myself useful. I became aware of a strong sexual tension developing between us, and confided in my best friend, another boy my age who also shared my fascination with BDSM.
After a few awkward attempts (on both our parts), Cheryl and I found ourselves kissing and groping. Very soon thereafter we were screwing... and then the fun began. I found I could dominate her sexually. She seemed out of control and longing for a firm hand. My feverish mind began to come up with some ideas and this is one of them.
I had her dress in only a garter belt, stockings, and high heels. I tied her arms folded behind her back and placed a blindfold over her eyes. She was told the only way she could get untied was to locate me in the room and kiss me on the lips. I spun her around a few times to confuse her, and then began to tease and torment her by pinching nipples, ass, thights, etc. I would slap her rump or breasts, bite her nipples, and move out of her reach as she closed in. She was quite wet and she felt me holding her from behind, squeezing her breasts and pulling her back against my erection. Just then she felt a second set of hands on her pussy and thighs. It was my buddy. I had invited him over to join the fun and he had sneaked into the room without her knowing. When she felt the other hands she climaxed. We continued to play the game for some time. My friend never said a word, and after satisfying himself, left. Only after he was gone did I remove her blindfold.
Later on I would make the introductions. It started all of us on a road of discovery. I have sinced played the game many times with different subs. I have even played it with small groups and it is great fun to see two subs blundering into each other. All that is needed is a bit of rope, and a blindfold.

Barton
03-10-2005, 04:53 PM
Sounds like a fun filled evening. :p

slavelucy
03-12-2005, 10:13 PM
This sounds like a lot of fun, Aeneas, especially if the sub was lacking in experience, it makes it more gentle i think.

This line especially made me smile to myself...

I have even played it with small groups and it is great fun to see two subs blundering into each other.

...rarely has the slightly evil side of being dominant been better expressed so casually!

sl

learningtopleez
03-13-2005, 12:53 AM
You have given me food for thought Aeneas! I will soon be out there on my own, and I am sure I will need some one to cut the grass, or help with some minor repairs around the house ;) ...thank you kind Sir for sharing! :)

Mobius
03-13-2005, 06:45 AM
Not to be the stick in the mud but I would think you were lucky. She gave you consent and you gave it to your friend. She could have freaked and charged the friend with rape or at the very least sexual assualt.

Other than that it sounded like a hot time was had by all :)

Aeneas
03-13-2005, 10:10 AM
indeed I (we) were. The three of us were operating without a map. She had talked to me before about a similar fantasy, but never thought it would come true.
On the other side of the coin she had to be careful because of our youth. This was not a grand conspiricy, but rather a series of events. Without my friend egging me on, I doubt I would have had the courage to take the first steps. Without her divorce, she wouldn't have been so needy. It became a "perfect storm" of eros.
I don't advocate the situation to anyone else, just the game.