PDA

View Full Version : help for task, please

J's blu
03-10-2005, 09:36 PM
last night my Master gave me a tricky task. He bade me write Him and send Him pics of what i consider to be "brutal sex/punishment". as i am slave girl, He decides what is brutal, but, He has asked for my thoughts. i do not know where to look for pics for this. :dunno: thought of the community here, which is by far the most active and informative that i have come accross on line.
does A/anyone have any ideas for me? :help:

Wontworry
03-11-2005, 05:43 PM
One of the best free sites for pics of general torture and pain is http://www.silent-screams.com/main.html

Good luck with your task.

J's blu
03-13-2005, 06:22 PM
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Blue] :) thank You so much SIr. my eyes are still boggling. i have much to write for my Master. WHo by the way seems to think along very similar lines to Your own.
One of the best free sites for pics of general torture and pain is http://www.silent-screams.com/main.html

Good luck with your task.

Wontworry
03-13-2005, 07:00 PM
If he thinks as I do and now sees the pictures on that site, you should be in for an exciting time :D . I hope it works out well for you.

Barton
03-13-2005, 07:21 PM
You may want to have him check the photo section we have here. While most of the pictures are not severly brutal to me, you may find that some are to you.

BDSM_Tourguide
03-13-2005, 07:56 PM
You may want to have him check the photo section we have here. While most of the pictures are not severly brutal to me, you may find that some are to you.

Agreed. And you won't need to scan your hard drive for adware and spyware after visiting our photo section. :)

J's blu
03-15-2005, 07:00 AM
thank You TG Sir, and Barton Sir and WW Sir. had already looked at pic threads here. there are some wonderful photos!!! but definately not what i would call brutal.
maybe will have to discuss what is brutal. the pics on silent scream are amazing!!! truly SADISTIC, some even horific, but to me that is not brutal.
Master will just have to go without pics, and His girl will just have to take whatever comes. although i did truly try.
again thank You All for help. will let You know what He says.