PDA

View Full Version : bruises

peckjones
03-16-2005, 07:21 AM
Hi, I'm new to this so not sure if I am doing this right or not.
My name is Julie i am from the uk and I am a massochist with a rape fantasy fetish.
What really turns me on though is being bruised.
I love to have bruises on me and get very turned on if others can see them too, particularly if they are partially hidden and can only be seen if people REALLY look. Like top of legs or down my top.
I haven't met / chatted to anyone else with this fetish....am I alone?
Julie x

albear
03-16-2005, 07:38 AM
I don't fantasise about receiving or having bruises, but I will say that recently I got my very first set of bruises (that weren't caused by me being clumsy!) and I must say I quite liked them :D They were kind of hard to hide in bathers though. They were kind of like medals or a winner's ribbon ;)

peckjones
03-16-2005, 08:51 AM
I don't fantasise about receiving or having bruises, but I will say that recently I got my very first set of bruises (that weren't caused by me being clumsy!) and I must say I quite liked them :D They were kind of hard to hide in bathers though. They were kind of like medals or a winner's ribbon ;)
:) if you don't mind me asking, what sort of bruises and where?
J x

slavelucy
03-16-2005, 09:06 AM
Hey peckjones,

Welcome to the forums. :)

Yes, i very much know what you mean about bruises. It's a side of BDSM we don't seem to talk about, but while i wouldn't say i had a fetish about them, i find it incredibly arrousing to carry marks and bruises that occured as a direct result of playing with and pleasing my dom.

There are of course some health considerations, especially with repeated bruising, but all that aside, hell yeah, i think it's hugely horny to be bruised and frankly i think they're beautiful in the right places. Mmmmmm. :D

sl

slo18
03-22-2005, 11:06 PM
I feel the same way about bruises. the ones my dom leaves on me I am verry proud of. as u said its a badge of honer, and verry arousing to know u are carrying his(or her) mark on your person. I love them because its a lasting reminder that I belong to him even when I am way (at least untill they fade)

peckjones
03-23-2005, 12:56 PM
I feel the same way about bruises. the ones my dom leaves on me I am verry proud of. as u said its a badge of honer, and verry arousing to know u are carrying his(or her) mark on your person. I love them because its a lasting reminder that I belong to him even when I am way (at least untill they fade)

Hi, thanks for posting.
Do you have a favourite place or type of bruise.
I really get turned on by being made to show my bruises to strangers out shopping etc, do you feel this?
Julie x

slo18
03-23-2005, 04:43 PM
they are usualy on my brests but sometimes on my inner thighs I like those the best

peckjones
03-24-2005, 09:06 AM
they are usualy on my brests but sometimes on my inner thighs I like those the bestdo you like people to be able to see them under your skirt, wonder how you got them?