PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Saturday

BruceBoxer
04-20-2003, 08:58 AM
Happy Easter fellow BDSMers,
I had a fine Saturday with my two little lesbian subs and including my wife for the first time. The girls prepared all types of food in the nude while I played bartender mixing outstanding bloody marys and grilled the meats. Dinner lasted a couple of hours with lot's of playing among us all and copius amounts of wine. Subsequently, some coffee and Bailey's got everybody totally relaxed and ready for the hot tub. Our play here included a variety of toys (Thanks to JT and Princess Krista). The steamy hot water, good food and booze and lot's of groping and probing had us all ready for the dungeon. I spent the last week getting the garage spotless and cozy (took some cues from "Trading Spaces--biy, would I like to get Paige and Hildi in the dungeon)--I spent an hour floggin the 3 suspendees with my wife in the middle handing by her ankles. I let one of the subs free to staddle my wife's face and whipped them both. We repeated this activity a few times. I daisy chained them on the carpeted floor and had them eat each other until they all came. I had my wife sit on each sub's belly and torture their nipples with her fingernails (she is an EXPERT at this) while the other sub straddled the victim's face and I ate them. We rotated this positining among us all--I even ended up with my wife working my nipples as I ate a sub and was blown by another. More coffee and Bailey's during a break and then another suspended whipping for them all. I took all three to bed individually during the rest of the night.

Please don't think this is bragging--just relating what happened and passing it on.

Cheers,
Boxer

BDSM_Tourguide
04-20-2003, 02:35 PM
... not bragging at all. Not the Mighty Bruce Boxer, Hero of the Downtrodden. LOL

So, share the wealth. Send them this way, man. I have a wife, too. She needs to be satisifed.

Not that I'm unsatisfactory. I'm gonna shut up now.

BruceBoxer
04-20-2003, 03:00 PM
As I was relating the days events, I got to thinkink it'd sound like I was rubbing it in, when indeed, I was just being altruistic and sharing--'cause that's the kind of guy I am. You know Tourguide, those hot little Latinas are muy bien !

Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
... not bragging at all. Not the Mighty Bruce Boxer, Hero of the Downtrodden. LOL

So, share the wealth. Send them this way, man. I have a wife, too. She needs to be satisifed.

Not that I'm unsatisfactory. I'm gonna shut up now.