PDA

View Full Version : Schoolboy Fantasies

ProjectEuropa
03-19-2005, 05:42 PM
Nothing much happening so I thought I'd try a new thread.

I was at school and I managed to get a date with Susan R who was known for being somewhat loose and was a dead cert for breaking my duck. How did I know? Well just about half the boys in the football team had already been with her and vouched she was one hell of a goer, even Mugsey and if she'd been with him she'd go with anyone. So I took my trusty condom out of my drawer, the wrapping looked a bit manky because I'd had it for about a year and I took it on every date with me but unfortunately to no avail. I had cadged the said condom off Rob, the stud of our year who had also had his wicked way with Susan R. So I took Susan R to the disco on the main street on Friday night and walked her home, taking the long way down through the railway cutting where I stopped and tried to kiss her. She baulked and said she didn't like kissing on her first date. I tried everything from guile through gentle persuasion to pleading. Frustration eventually set in and I mentioned she not only kissed Rob, Mugsey and half the football team but she'd let them into her knickers as well! She was horrified and said she was still a virgin and ran home in tears leaving me with my trusty condom having failed to use it on yet another date.

When I went to school on the Monday all the lads gathered round wanting to know if I had scored. I smirked and said 'Of course I fucking did. I was going like a steam train and she was lovin' every stroke!'

And so the legand and myth of Susan R proliferated!

slo18
03-22-2005, 10:59 PM
I have been talked about that way by guys and have to say its really painfull when u think a guy has asked u out cause he likes u and then u find out that its cause some of his freinds told him u were an easy lay. its cruel and painfull. :mad: :cursing:

Ranai
03-23-2005, 02:11 AM
Interesting story. I'm pretty certain lots of men have memories of this sort of pathetic sham. But not so many would be courageous enough to mention it in writing. Sometimes people talk lightly about peer pressure, but it can really be poison. Merely a touch of imagination would be necessary to go beyond the urgency to impress a peer group... Taking into consideration the mobility nowadays: In five years' time, will my prestige in this group still matter?

Bunch of lies for a status soap bubble.

Makes a guy's deflowering difficult and stressful too. He's talked about everywhere how experienced he is. Then when it's really his first time, if the other person has heard that blabla, he is under enormous pressure to hide the fact that he is a virgin. I admire a boy or man who is has the courage to say: This is my first time.

Ha, I guess I know now why I never once went out with a guy from my school. Or from my age group for that matter. :rolleyes:

chromedome11
03-23-2005, 08:36 PM
I have been talked about that way by guys and have to say its really painfull when u think a guy has asked u out cause he likes u and then u find out that its cause some of his freinds told him u were an easy lay. its cruel and painfull. :mad: :cursing:

I agree it's not fair. I read a review of a book called Slut . The author interviewed several people who had this reputation in school. In almost every case, they did not deserve the label, but it stuck because of (a) jealousy on the part of other girls, and (b) guys not wanting to admit they didn't even get to first base.

From the guy's point of view, it's a sign of weakness if he admits he didn't make it past first base. And guys are looking for an easy lay, because they're worried about performing properly when they lose their virginity.

It's not fair, but it's life. I'm not sure it's ever going to change.

Ranai
03-24-2005, 04:41 AM
Maybe not on a large scale.

However, as an individual a young man is free to make a personal choice: whether he wants short-lived status illusion based on a lie that causes suffering, or whether he would like a chance to win the esteem of people of either sex with a smattering of intelligence, who don't consider honesty a weakness. Honesty is a sign of courage. :)

There is no such thing as performing properly. Sex does not follow a fixed recipe. It's about experimenting and openness for surprise.