PDA

View Full Version : Female Co-Author Needed

mkemse
02-19-2004, 08:21 AM
would like some assistance in placing a personal for on oniline/im female sub. i am not intrested in any photos of the person or going byondim or emails but looking for some who can assist me in place a correct personal or a sub who might read this and is intrested, full commitment is a must for the sub
please PM me with reply

mkemse

Edit:
Please refrain from posting the same posts repeatly. This is considered as spamming. If you need to update your request, please update your previous thread. If you do not have any new information, please do NOT post the same message again and again. You will be banned from this forum for spamming.

You have started about 58 threads so far. I merged most of them because you basically have only three requests: online sub, female co-author and female photos. There is no need to repeat them over and over again. Thank you.

slavelucy
03-30-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by mkemse
would like some assistance in placing a personal for on oniline/im female sub.

Hi mkemse,

If you have a look at the first thread on this forum (Personals), there's a few tips on there. There is some good, more detailed stuff to be found on writing effective Personal Ads in the 'Guide to Online Relationships' in the BDSM Library Dungeon.

Hope this is helpful to you. :)

sl

mkemse
03-30-2004, 03:47 PM
slavelucy thank you

mkemse
11-21-2004, 02:05 PM
:) I am a beggining writer, I have a story started and are looking for a female who is not only willing to read, and edit the story, but add in some female perpective on the story.
I am disabled, I would be unable to offer any money for your time and effort, but I want to be upfront about this
If yoiu are intrested, please email me at

skyrtr@sbcglobal.net

Any guy who is intrested may also contact me, I was looking for a female for her viewpoint on the story.
I need assistance in proofing, editing and other apects of the story

Thanx

mkemse
11-21-2004, 10:08 PM
I am looking for some females to assist in writing and adding to a story in progress

Emeraldjag
11-24-2004, 11:27 AM
I am looking for some females to assist in writing and adding to a story in progress

Not much information there. What do you need females for?? Their perspective?

Emeraldjag
11-24-2004, 11:28 AM
:) I am a beggining writer, I have a story started and are looking for a female who is not only willing to read, and edit the story, but add in some female perpective on the story.
I am disabled, I would be unable to offer any money for your time and effort, but I want to be upfront about this

Oh that explains it! Feel free to message me, I'm willing to help. If you examined a bit of my blood, you'd see grammar corrections instead of red blood cells lol

usedHil25
12-05-2004, 10:30 PM
I'm not on the comp on a regular basis (a couple days or so here, a week or two off there, a few days here etc...)

but feel free to PM me the details & if/when I ahve time I'll help out what I can.

mkemse
12-28-2004, 07:49 AM
I am searching for "Missy" my system went down lost your addy and what to see how the story is doing
Pleaseemail me ,you have my addy

mkemse
12-28-2004, 07:51 AM
I am looking for a female to assist me in, editing and contrinuing with a story in progress
I am looking for a Female so i have her perspective on the story, so she can assume the female charaters role

I am disabled, i am unable to offer any pay for your time as i live on a fixed income
If you are intrested, please reply to my email address

skyrtr@sbcglobal.net

I need a feamle also that will have time to work on it,

Slut4U
01-04-2005, 12:18 PM
Sorry I just got my pc back today. I am getting it all up an running now. I will e-mail you soon. most likely later tonight.
Missy,
Settingsun2003@msn.com

Maliia
01-04-2005, 09:02 PM
I'm not sure what kind of help you're looking for, but perhaps I can give some thoughts.

mkemse
01-06-2005, 11:18 AM
I am looking for a Female writer 18 or over, that would like to assume the role of a charactor in a story I am doing
The story is Maledom, humiliation ect.
I am disabled and are unable to pay for the time however in am willing to acknowledge the person in the story
If you are seriously intrested email me at

skyrtr@sbcglobal.net

mkemse
01-10-2005, 10:34 AM
I am looking for a femle co author to help me with a story, i need her to assume the role of the female in the story
I am disabled, i would be unable to pay you for your time and effort but will be more then happy to fully acknowledge you as co author of the story

please send any questions to

skyrtr@sbcglobal.net

mkemse
02-07-2005, 02:05 PM
I am seeking a Female Co-Author to assist me with a story in progress
I am disabled, and are unable to pay for your time due to living on a fixed monthly income which just covers may daily,weekly and monthly living expences, how ever in return for your assistance, I will give you credit for assisting me with the story
I need a female that is willing to assume the role of the female charactor of the story
It is an NC/HUIL?BLKML theme

please contact me direct with any questions, I realize asking someone to help Co-Author a story for "free" is difficult, but since I am disabled, I am hoping there may be women rading this that have a heart and are willing to help me

please contact me direct at

skyrtr@sbcglobal.et[/B]

mkemse
02-22-2005, 06:09 PM
I am seeking a Female C0-Author to assist me on a BDSM story, very NC humiliation ect
I am unable to offer pay for your time and efforts as i am disabled and live on a fixed income, but in return for your time and effort i will be more then willing to post your name as co-author of the story and give equal credit for it
please send all specific questions to

skyrtr@sbcglobal.net

mkemse
03-06-2005, 11:23 AM
I am seeking a female Co-Author to assist in 3 ongoing stories, all 3 are Maledom, if intrested please email me direct at

skyrtr@sbcglobal.net

mkemse
03-29-2005, 06:20 PM
I am looking for a Female Co-Author to assist me with a story in progress, MaleDom theme

please email me direct with any questions

skyrtr@sbcglobal.net

heartsdesire4one
03-31-2005, 02:19 PM
Can I help?

Heart

I am looking for a Female Co-Author to assist me with a story in progress, MaleDom theme

please email me direct with any questions

skyrtr@sbcglobal.net