PDA

View Full Version : Artist wanted!

Tiger
04-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Hello,

We are looking for artists for erotic / BDSM illustrations. All your custom works will be purchased and protected by copyright. Please send your samples to webmaster (webmaster@bdsmi.com). Thank you.

Jinn

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 10:59 AM
Hello,

We are looking for artists for erotic / BDSM illustrations. All your custom works will be purchased and protected by copyright. Please send your samples to webmaster (webmaster@bdsmi.com). Thank you.

Jinn

Please look at my JZ Photoshop thread in the pictures area. Some of the images were manipulated from other images that I do not have the exclusive rights too, however if you like my work, I can make some for you that are started from images that I will get model releases from and all that jazz. It has been argued that some of my images are ok to copywriter as my own, since they have been manipulated so heavily, (the Andy Warhol defense) but I don't risk it, all pictures have been done not for sale, just for an excercise in manipulations. Also I have done many for amateurs that have sent me their pictures for manipulations for their own enjoyment. I do not post these unless they give me their consent of course.

Anyway - you might want to see if there is something there you will like, and we can go from there. Oh, by the way, I will not charge for any of these image manipulations, I just like working on them. If you supply the models I will work on them, if I have to supply the models I will have to see who will work for free for me, or if you want to Pass through payment to them, I would be happy to contact them as well.

(I am going to be taking some photos of a woman this Thursday it seems)

TAW
04-26-2005, 08:38 AM
HI.
I saw this post a couple of days ago and I sent five pictures to the *webmaster* email.
Just wondered if anyone got them or if I sent them to the wrong place. Should I re-send them or what?

Tom

Tiger
05-17-2005, 02:23 AM
HI.
I saw this post a couple of days ago and I sent five pictures to the *webmaster* email.
Just wondered if anyone got them or if I sent them to the wrong place. Should I re-send them or what?

Tom

Sorry for the late reply. You've got mail.

Riptieron
06-20-2005, 08:17 PM
Hello,

Jinn

Hi, i hope you check you mail, i am sending you a link to my home site there, and i have some work already posted here, under the "your artwork" section in galleries:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?p=31230#post31230

there are several pictures on that page for you to see.

Masters_lilone
11-13-2005, 07:10 PM
does the art work have to be handdrawn or can it be done on the computer

Powerone
11-13-2005, 07:48 PM
I think your request should be sent to Jinn at

Webmaster@bdsmillustrated.com

He is looking for artists for that site.

P1