PDA

View Full Version : Blackmailed

newdmsextoy
04-10-2005, 11:35 AM
I have been an exhibitionist since I was 15, and I enjoyed the feeling of powerlessness and defenselessness in being nude in front of others. My submission naturally grew from that and I wish to take it to its full level. I've always had this sexy fantasy of being videotaped while being submissive and the Mistress holding onto the tape as "blackmail" for me to do even kinkier things in the future, until I am stripped of all my inhibitions and she owns me, completely and entirely. I'd even go so far as to sign a model release to give the Mistress complete freedom to do what she thinks would be proper punishment with the tape.

If I disobey, photos/video are posted and/or distributed. These materials would become more and more humiliating as the Mistress degrades me further and further. I would beg to have them removed from public view, only to be forced to have more incriminating/humiliating photos taken of me until I have no limits left as a slave and become nothing more than property.

Sample slave contract/model agreement:

Video/Photo/Public Display of Slave
The slave renounces all rights to privacy or concealment from his Mistress. A slave does not deserve the dignity of clothing or privacy. The slave recognises that nudity is the slave's natural state, for his Mistress' private or public amusement.

The slave will remain nude at all times in private as a default and whenever or wherever the Mistress decides in any other situations, including public. If the slave is arrested or detained for any reason by an outside party due to public exposure or indecency, the slave will disavow any coercion to being made to expose himself and will state it was done of the slave's own volition. The slave
acknowledges, in any situation, to be used and displayed in any manner the Mistress sees fit, public or private.

Model Release:
In the same manner, photographs or videotape will be freely taken of the slave by the Mistress or a third party, both for amusement of the Mistress and to chronical the slave's submission. Any photographic or videotaped material of the slave will remain in the Mistress' possession. The Mistress holds all rights and ownership of said materials, and may publish, reproduce, sell, display or otherwise distribute these materials at her discretion, with permissions hereby granted by the slave, in any medium (print/publiciations/video/internet).

These materials will be of an adult nature to suit the taste of the Mistress. Videotape or photography may contain full nudity (including face and name), acts of humiliation or erotic of nature. Any acts of humiliation, exposure or sexual conduct photographed or videotaped may be illegal in some state or federal statues (such as sodomy, abuse, public indecency, bestiality), and the slave understands and willingly acknowledges this as a possibility during his modeling. The slave attests that he is over the age of 18 and agrees to surrender ownership and distribution privlidges to the Mistress of any past, present or future photography or videotape of the slave.

While other aspects of the slave contract may not be held legally binding, this is to be considered a model release by the slave and can be upheld as consent and release in a court of law. The slave may not seek reparations or legal retribution for the use or distribution of these materials at any time.

Slave's (model's) signature:
Slave's (model's) date of birth:
Mistress' (photographer/videographer/agent) signature

SlaveSthlm
08-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Really liked this one. Have a few of my own on the same subject.

candiL
08-09-2005, 11:24 PM
i very much desire the same idea/fantasies.

my ex-bf started using me some & had me venturing further & further into full slave. but my family found out how old he is & stopped us from seeing other. now my current bf is very boring compared to him. cant wait till september when i will be away from them & at college. *sigh till then*