PDA

View Full Version : JZ Photo Shop work

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 06:23 AM
Duality

There is always two of you, there is always two of me.

There is always an outside and an inside to every wall,
and there is always a image for ever mirror that looks out on reality.

To show ourselves, to truly be the two of us in a single place takes trust.

Would you trust me to tie you, would you trust me to taste you, but would you trust me to know you, to really know not only you, but the other you, then... surely then you would be really tied to me.

Edit:
The manipulated images are copyrighted photos. Thank you for showing your talent with photoshop, but no thanks. Attachements removed and thread closed.

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 06:25 AM
Waiting with out word - waiting with only hope in mind - keeping you sane, keeping thoughts at bay.

Waiting for the love, waiting for the touch, waiting in the ropes that left you waiting instead of doing.

You wonder if you asked for the rope, or is it that you needed the ropes, if you were supposed to stop for a moment and just wait?

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 06:30 AM
A rose is one of the most beautiful things on Earth. And as you go deeper you find that it is the roots that produce such daring beauty. So therefore it is the root which is most beautiful at heart.

But are not the roots of the dandilion just the same as the rose's? - is not the heart of one man - beating - pumping - and with the same desires the same from one to another?

So it is what those roots grow into - what the man makes of himself - it is those contrasts that produce beauty

for what is white with out black - what is the light with out the dark - what is Freedom with out control

it is in the details - it is in the Growth - it is in the LIFE one leads that the true beauty lies -

for are not Root's beautiful no matter what they grow up to? - how they move the earth - how they feed their bodys - how they embrace their world?

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 06:31 AM
Greatness is not the act of being great, It is because some one Made the "dream" a "reality" - but they did not live in that reality once achieved - they dreamed of greater things - and achieved those as well - it is when we stop dreaming - or when we dream and do not acheive - that is were our life ends --

Follow your dreams -- come -- they tug at you

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 06:39 AM
Given In?

I haven't given anything up for you

I have given in to you

I do not live by your will

but learned to please you

enchanted
04-11-2005, 06:48 AM
Your art is beautiful. Thank you.

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 06:57 AM
Your thoughts are on his words

His thoughts have become yours

you dream -

you wake -

you think

you take

You follow his instructions and make his day bright

your smile is there because it just feels right

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 07:00 AM
Worship my cock woman - feel the strength of my muscle

Run you hands up and feel the power - the pulse - the pleasure

Feel the size - feel the steel - feel the thickness and feel the heat

Feel me with your hands - feel me with your mouth

make the center of my world my cock with your touch

focus me -

guide me

inside you

deeply

inside you

feel me

in you

me

you

me

feel my cock in you

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 07:02 AM
Why is it that there are a lot of Dom's that demand that there sub does not cum - that they have to ask permission - that they have limit that explosive part of their excitement.

Think about it - if you demand that - you demand that they have control -

think about that for a moment - you are teaching - control to a sub.

???????????

Isn't it the Dom's gift to lead and to guide? - Yes -- of course it is - but to manipulate his submissive so that she (or he) does cum - isn't that taking control of the sub? - Is not the cumming evidence of your control over the other?

Ok OK OK -- I know the other side of the argument is that the sub must learn restraint and obedience - but are their not better tasks to do that - something that has to do with the WILL - and not with the physical reaction? -

OK -- now there is a certain ecstasy in keeping some one at the edge for a while - but again - do you think it is the sub's job -to keep THEMSELVES at that edge - of course not -- it is the Dom - the one that is suppose to be in control!!

So I say CUM - cum often -- enjoy - embrace - let me know when I am the one that made you cum! - that would PLEASE me - to know that I could touch you that way --

no permission needed

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 07:08 AM
You sit before me - taking my septer between your lovely flesh - making love to me - honoring me with your attention - yes - a moment of attention - an hour - a life time - it is a show of love to give to me so -- and I love you back for doing so --

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 07:12 AM
My addictions are the fantasy of the flesh -- or the warmth of the skin - the contrast of two bodies next to each other - but I also like to celebrate that contrast more - think of the coldness of steel when it is right next to your skin for the first time - but then it warms -- the contrast goes away --

Think of the act of sex too - the invading nature of the act - yet - that slips away to a point where (as some people have called it) making the beast with two backs

So the concept of contrast itself - has a changing effect - things can't be forever in contrast -for all elements change -and with proximity - things merge and become one --

oneness is the opposite of contrast --

but some times -- I think too much --

I think because my mind wanders -- is haunted - is seeking - looking to find the beauty in contrast always - seeking the oneness with love and beauty.

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 07:13 AM
Waves of colors -- I see -- I look at you and see something else - I see a moment in time - I see that moment stretched out - I look often back at that moment and relive it - I sense it - I touch it - Is it the same? If I take out a penny out of my pocket and look at it often and rub it between my fingers - doesn't it wear - doesn't it tarnish? Doesn't it start to show different characteristics?

So when I look at an image of you - is it that moment in time - or has it been changed by me - purified or corrupted - it is only mine now -- like you - like you are only mine -- my memories -- the perfect submissive to my will.

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 07:15 AM
Almost sick - but not quite -- still at work --

Almost depressed - but not quite - still driving on

Almost happy - but not quite - the smiles still come to my face

Almost there - but not quite - let me keep it in a little longer

Almost there - but not quite - left with a satisfaction hunger

Almost there - but not quite - it seems as if can't be there

Stay strong - stay proud - lift up your face - and look the world in the eye -

it does not matter -- think - almost there is better then not at all - right?

you can still want -

you can still crave

you can still anticipate the next time --

there is always a next time --

isn't there?

I almost had myself convinced - but not quite

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 07:17 AM
Yes -- how do you show yourself -when others around you might not accept the truth -- or maybe they will - but it is not ACCEPTABLE to show that side -- and they might look down on it - in public - though it is a part of them as well --

There is much we have to keep hidden -- keep in the dark -- some people chose to let it die there in the dark -- behind the cobwebs of their mind - are they really celebrating life however - do they LIVE - and do they LOVE at the grandest level? I think we all need to have some time - some touch - some connection with those things that are dark in us -- the fantasy that is HOT and Wet -- the one that we can't share with our spouse -- or even the ones that we call lightly our friends -- so how ??? HOW do we let it out --

Isn't the internet lovely -- we CAN let it out - we can seek out like minded spirits -- and let our words and spirits intertwine -- and cackle with joy almost that we have found that our darkness does not have to be a solitary thing - that indeed we can share. - explore -- dare each other to show off more --

all this -- by the light of the plasma screen on my laptop -- what wonders --
Attached Images 1new044.jpg (25.9 KB, 57 views)

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 07:21 AM
In the darkness when the sleep just escapes my eyes - but the darkness let's me know that it is still the middle of the night - my hardness at attention between my legs - I reach it - cupping and fondling my balls and squeeze the shaft like I can imagine your wet muscles around it - yes -- around me -- loving me - feeling me - deriving your pleasure from the oneness we feel -- I need release -- weather I close my eyes are open them - it is still darkness - but as I cum - I see you.

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 07:29 AM
Tied there

Feeling

Surrender to my touch

wash me in your flood

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 11:54 AM
The moment he cums - he growls like the wolf that is in him - the beast unleashed - deep inside his seed explodes -- as her muscles are contracting - sucking it in - in her own orgasmic bliss -- she slumps forward and he follows - not wanting to pull his cock out - to keep the warmth around him a moment more --

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 11:58 AM
I have always thought that the act of suckling from someo one willing to give to me was such a intimate act that fits so well in a D/s relationship -

My lips pulling from your nipple - that sensitive skin -- the arch of your neck - your body pushing up into my mouth - your legs parting - inviting me to explore you - as I do - your passion builds more - your wetness guides my fingers in deeper - as I take more and more of your reality away and put you in that place of dreams- of feelings - of waves of lust as thy wrack through your body again -- I move my mouth off your tit for a moment and whisper - "yes -- cum for me -- cum big -- cum again for me - show me your need" and quickly I pull your nipple back into my mouth as I feel everything inside you explode and a sweetness fills my mouth.

Microwave0ven
04-11-2005, 11:58 AM
cool pics, nice work with the photoshop stuff and the text on them as well!

I really like the wash of colors that are over the pics, what filters and stuff did you use?

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 12:44 PM
Our dreams keep us in a kind of bondage - we can not control were they lead us - we must wait for the next image that is placed before us - it is an anticipation that we can't even run to - The choice is not ours if we sleep - we must -- the choice is not ours if we dream -

They come

They bind us

They take us

(I work in PhotoShop - I uses all sorts of filters, and then layer on top of layer of different manipulations, burning and erasing and merging parts on top of parts, by the time I am done, I have used maybe 20 or more different layers, to come up with the final product. I think of this sort of like a whittler looks at a piece of wood. I start with something, and I hope to make it something else, but the essence, the word, the figure that I could see there to begin with, must be able to show through as well. I welcome all comments on the art work, and the words, which are my own ----- they just come out as I work on the pictures. The pictures put me in place, and I want to take you there as well, however, if you find yourself in a different place, I would love for you to share that as well, since it is YOUR perception that is ultimately the truth to what you see and feel.)

John "Z"

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 12:48 PM
Do you ever dance in the dark

Do you ever let your body flow to the music?

That is when you can have so much self confidence.

In the dark

Will you dance in the dark with me?

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 12:53 PM
In his voice,
When he speaks
blindfolded against the light
my world.
Quiet, calm, leading me,
giving my submission.

In his voice,
An indefinable timber,
knowledge, knowing,
Demanding now,
Opening me,
Becoming his

In his voice
He knows.

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Her taste is streaming down his face. Her muscles convulse as she reaches out to and steadies her self using his man hood as a brace.

His excitement rises feeling her hand around him and his tongue makes a devilish attack inside her, his nose pushing at her ass. Her hair is wild, her breast are fee, she is going to cum again........ oooh what his is doing with his tongue deep in her, coaxing this shower of her juices out of her. She will have to have him inside, deeply, and soon – very soon, but for now, just one more wave to ride.

orchidsoul
04-11-2005, 01:05 PM
Beautiful art work... especially the poetry that accompanies the images. You've given the pictures almost a water color meets oil painting wash. Very interesting. Looking forward to more.

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 01:06 PM
We all wear masks, some times it is the mask that let's us really be who we are, that takes away the inhibitions that keep us from showing,doing, and becoming who we really are.

What mask do you wear? Do you even know the person behind your own mask, or have you wore it so long, that the mask has become your face, and the reality of what you are, is so hidden, that it shrinks behind the mask, too timid to come out?

Mobius
04-11-2005, 02:12 PM
JZ while I admire your skill at photo shop I would much rather look at the raw pictures than your pokaso esk rendering sorry. You have great skill use it wizely.

Mobius

redEva
04-11-2005, 03:22 PM
Very nice, and very artsy!

Do you do requests? *flapping eyelashes*

learningtopleez
04-11-2005, 03:28 PM
I don't know which touches me more, your artwork or your words. Both are beautiful and very impressive. I will be watching for more!

Thanks
~ltp~

alura
04-11-2005, 03:40 PM
.......but but but.......how come we don't see much guy/girl at the same time bondage in any genre? I think it would be soooo sexy to see pics (photos....etc) of multiple subs/some guys, some girls; all in bondage together. Ooo lah lah?

Your poetry and artwork is absolutely breathtaking......it just made me stop to think.....and that's always dangerous where I'm concerned...(grin)

Garnet99
04-11-2005, 05:36 PM
JohnZ,

Your art is amazing - your poetry beguiling....I love how you said the words come as you work on the art - so inspiring and purely beautiful. Please don't stop.

G

Ruby
04-11-2005, 06:47 PM
JohnZ -

Your artwork touches so many senses at one time, invokes delightful feelings, the poetry that you include ...everything makes these just beautiful and stunning.

I can't decide which is my favorite. Not sure I want to.

Riding the wave...that was f*cking hot! As were so many.
That one just really hit today as a great moment and shot.

Thank you for starting this thread and sharing your talent with us.

Play your cards right and I'm sure you'll have a number of us begging to model for you.

Ruby

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Mobius - thank you for your comment, I guess there is a place for everything - I am sure you can get your fill of the original photos on this and other sites.

redEva - thanks for calling my work Artsy - and yes - I do requests - what do you have in mind? If you are wanting me to do YOUR pictures - you can send them to me at JZ_Keeper@yahoo.com

learningtopleez - How wonderful to know that you are touched by both the image and the words! - I think that both are a way of showing myself to you - I am so glad that I can "touch" you

alura - I will see what I can do for more m/f works with bondage as well

Garnet99 - I don't plan to stop, again it is so wonderful that I have found an outlet for the spirit that moves within me - some times we search forever for that outlet.

(Playing with snakes, ssssssss - even the S sound makes you think of curves and coils - though you do not slither - your curves are enticing - and they coil around my mind, drawing my mind, ensnaring me, but though you give to me in perfect submission, I lead - because of your need to let me lead you, so who really has control - it is an illusion, both sides need each other, as the light needs the dark so does all contrast create beauty.)

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 07:15 PM
JohnZ -

Play your cards right and I'm sure you'll have a number of us begging to model for you.

Ruby

Am I playing my cards right?????

Ruby
04-11-2005, 07:31 PM
Am I playing my cards right?????

Yes, you are. Thank you so much. I'm downloading this little gem right now.

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 08:37 PM
Ruby was so kind, and did not want to put me in a pinch
Asked me to do a picture - because she loved every inch

To squeeze her into my schedule took a bit of pain
but the picture she gave me was a bit insane

I had to touch those breasts and fiddle with them
the cloth pins begged to be followed by suckling them

I hope you like the art of those wonderful pins
and you enjoy the poem and the art -skins

Photos of Ruby's Breasts (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=600&page=68&pp=15) Original post this was taken from

Yes, you are. Thank you so much. I'm downloading this little gem right now.

Barton
04-11-2005, 09:19 PM
Wonderfull work.

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 10:30 PM
Our first combined work - words that inspired my art this time - instead of the art that moves my fingers over the keys -- I hope you enjoy.

Thank you for the words alura

Ruby
04-11-2005, 10:48 PM
Alura, whatever you did, keep doing it. Inspire away.

"Z", whoa - a masterpiece! and thanks for "touching" my breasts. :-)

learningtopleez
04-11-2005, 10:54 PM
I didn't know Ruby and her breasts could look more beautiful! And Alura.......keep those steamy poems coming hun! Great work JohnZ and Alura!

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 10:56 PM
thanks for "touching" my breasts. :-)

What can I say - I'm a breast man!

But I do understand, that the mouth can travel to other parts of the body to have wonderful effects as well.

JohnZ
04-12-2005, 12:28 AM
I am always curious on how a woman feels, but I guess that is not fair, since everyone feels a little diffrently, but in those moments before you make yourself cum, do you feel? Is it mind numbing? Is it feeling too much thatyou explode? Where do you feel it? Is it centered in your body, can you bring it out diffrently??

alura
04-12-2005, 10:14 PM
Well how does a man feel? Curious female minds want to know......

I am always curious on how a woman feels, but I guess that is not fair, since everyone feels a little diffrently, but in those moments before you make yourself cum, do you feel? Is it mind numbing? Is it feeling too much thatyou explode? Where do you feel it? Is it centered in your body, can you bring it out diffrently??

csr
04-13-2005, 09:59 AM
JohnZ;

I've been using photoshop in a work setting (nothing even remotely titilating) for around a dozen years. Since V25 I've been familiar with the filters and such and for a long time I've been pretty blasé about Photoshop art. I keep seeing the same crap over and over... lots of overused graphic clichés and effects. I'm just plain bored I guess.

Your work, however has given me hope for this art form. I'm extremely impressed by what you've posted here. This is not just because I love the subject matter (which, of course I do) but you've done some tasteful, inventive, appealing stuff. I usually only get this feeling trudging through a gallery...not staring at my computer screen. Good work!

Thank you for posting and keep at it!

csr

JohnZ
04-13-2005, 05:27 PM
I will be out of touch, (well not really - I will still be able to get e-mail, and respond, but I will not be able to do any art.

I am in California now, my mom is in the hospital, and I am by her side, I have my laptop (which does not have my Photoshop on it)

Thank you for the kind comments, as far as the way that I use photoshop.

OK - I just thought I would let you know where I was.

learningtopleez
04-13-2005, 10:56 PM
[QUOTE=JohnZ]learningtopleez - How wonderful to know that you are touched by both the image and the words! - I think that both are a way of showing myself to you - I am so glad that I can "touch" you

More touched than you can ever know JZ!! Well actually you do know as you have touched my face! ;) Thanks again for the the artwork for me...and best wishes to your Mom. I wish her a speedy recovery!

Hugs and kisses
~ltp~