PDA

View Full Version : He Takes Her (illustrated story)

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 12:07 PM
"Why don't you join me?", you say as I watch you in the shower. My ankles crossing and my shoulder leans back and seeks the wall in a very James Dean-ish pose --

"No, lover - I just want to watch you" - Putting you on the spot, making you my entertainment. Your hands, they start back up to your breasts....

I know you are a bit self conscious at first, having me watch you like this, but I know your heart so I know you want to please. You go on, more thoughts pass through your mind, seeing me, looking at you. We would be making love soon in the bed, but this is just the fore play. I will have a whole night with you. I see your fingers pulling at your nipples, in that way that will make a drop of not water, but of sweet milk come out. As you do that, I see the need in you more clearly, you fill that void, that longing you have underneath. You push your fingers inside you, knowing that my cock is rising at your show, and that it will soon be inside you

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 12:10 PM
You slip out of the shower, into my arms and my shirt gets wet. My hands go to the cheeks of your ass, spreading the cheeks, letting you know that I will be taking you in everyway tonight. You press into me even more letting me know that it is ok, that it is actually something you need......

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 12:18 PM
Your sucking gets me so close to cumming, I pull my cock out of your talented mouth, and cum on your breasts. Giving you my seed as a gift. Not only on your skin as the lotion that you want to rub into yoru breasts, but also as a visual effect of my jism shooting onto you, the way you have made me cum, verification that you have pleased me. An orgasm that is not as powerful as when I unleash my power inside your pussy or ass, but still you like to see my salty cream, and know that it is yours. You look from it to me, and you spread it into you. My scent is on you, you are mine.

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 12:25 PM
I tell you to move your hands to your breasts again, and not to touch me. As I take my tongue inside you, followed by my fingers.

Your closeness, your wetness, not only around my fingers, but on your body, from not drying all the way from the shower, this is all so intoxicating, so sensual. My hunger grows, as I feel your body twitching to my manipulations. Heating up the core of you, your center of being. It is like I am a puppeteer with a marionette, pulling your strings. You become more connected with me, more within my grasp as I am centering in on your clit.

I tongue and caress and flick till it becomes a hot light of all your feelings....

I love the moan, the movement, the thought of you when you have given yourself to me totally.....

JohnZ
04-11-2005, 12:36 PM
I feel my power rise as I enter you. You hold on to me like a drowning woman, my teeth seek those tender nipple as I drive in you. It is time for me to take you. No longer for your pleasure, but for mine, for me to take you deeply. The scepter of my power is thick and hard inside you, stretching you how you like to be stretched. Your hands on the back of my neck, pulling me more into your breasts, like you need the pain of my bites on your nipples to keep you some how connected to the moment. There is so much feeling, you need something to to hold on to, but all you do is grasp onto me, urging me on. Your legs not knowing what to do but constantly in motion, as my thighs drive my body inside of yours, making us one.

The beast in me has come. The sweat is starting from my open pores. If I had hair all over my body, like the wolf I can identify with, it would be standing on end. Yes, it is not a man loving you any more, it is the beast.

I feel you cum again under me, and I know it is not long till I do too. I need this explosion, I need this to be big, I need to have my seed deep inside you, I want your spasms to draw it inside you, in your womb. I want you to cum repetitively as I ram into you, and then I arch my head back and GROWLLLLLLL ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!! Five strong stabbing strokes, each unleashing my cum deep in you, and then, it comes, the coolness, the air on the sweat,trying to cool my skin. I try to catch my breath as I lay on you, your hand on the back of my head, running through my hair, petting me, calming the beast, having the man, your lover come back. Steady.... it is ok, I am in control now. You will be mine, but just a moment longer to catch my breath.

Lee Boudine
12-02-2006, 06:12 AM
:bondage: I came as a beast seeking the adrenalin rush of fantsy with a dominated wench bound to my needs of the moment. Like the eruption of a tropical volcanoe of individual passion............

:cayvvotg: I respond having found a fantastic little voyage on the calm seas of joint arousal and drifting with the currents on the glassy sea of mutual everlasting ecstasy with that special other.

:) Thank you for the gift of sharing. God Bless, lee.