PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite story?

passenger
05-13-2003, 05:58 PM
I would like to know your favorite piece(s) of writing on BDSM Library. There is a discussion about stories, that are not on this site, but those are hard to find or you have to buy them...
I would be really curious!

BDSM_Tourguide
05-13-2003, 11:00 PM
I don't think I have found a story that has turned me on quite like that one yet. Although, by the end, I did want Tracy to turn the tables on her tormentors. The author was most gracious to oblige my fantasy.

redEva
05-14-2003, 03:46 PM
Great idea passenger! Only problem: I cannot name only one.

Maybe the one I have revisited the most times would be The Medical Experiment (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1122) by HT. To me that one is absolutely delicious. But, the Modern Mid-wife (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1583) by Dr. Wingate is right next to it, and that is the one I’m ever so impatiently waiting for the sequel to.

Songs of the Dance (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1274) by Archetype is probably the most romantic hard-core BDSM story I ever read, and I love it.

I love the imagination of Ninja Turtle. The story that got my juices flowing the most would be The Training (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1532) .

Now, those are just the stories that I would recommend to anyone who would like to know what I like, but there are many stories and authors definitely worth reading. This is wonderful site and I’m happy to be able to be part of it.

passenger
05-25-2003, 05:56 PM
I will try to read your favs as soon as I have time. (fine, that you linked your favorites Red Eva - read some of your posts and think you are some hot woman!)
And BDSM Tourguide, I consumed some chapters of your Rose story: I hope there will be more of it. And you just got a baby? (Read about that, too) - Congratulations! I wonder how it feels to become a father, but it must!!! be...indescribable.

passenger
05-25-2003, 06:02 PM
:)

BDSM_Tourguide
05-25-2003, 11:03 PM
And just so you know, Chapter Seven was uploaded today.

subrose
05-26-2003, 01:17 PM
I came into the stories section with Innocence Betrayed as the random story. Too much for me.... It is one of those stories like some books I have had...that I would rip up or burn. Yuck.

redEva
05-26-2003, 04:25 PM
To bad your intro to this library ended up so bad. But, that is what the codes and synopsis are all about and there for. I hope you have come to some more favorable opinions of the site since.

Nice avatar btw :)

subrose
05-26-2003, 05:47 PM
Thank you... I have found other stories that have been incredible ..."striking my little fantasy heart" so to speak. And, I have had some very nice personal messages, and replies to my question in the Knowledge base.
I have found this forum so far, from everything I have read, full of interesting, caring and often amusing people! I have noticed that the messages seem to have picked up after what seems to be a dry spell. Just because it is summer and people are more relaxed. less busy?
The avatar is not me, but I loved the picture. I have been restrained in a similar fashion....and I couldn't resist putting it up.

drayman
06-01-2003, 03:23 AM
Seeing this thread, I hope you don't mind me putting in my 'pennyworth'. The writers who contribute to the site have my admiration for their efforts and to single out any would seem unfair to those who are not mentioned.

However, I have really enjoyed the Jade Pavillion story and also the Inspector of Prisons, whilst the Story of Nicholle and Raider's Dungeon are also in this category.

On other published books, I was a great fan of the Victor Bruno books published in the UK by Olympia Press but sadly he is no longer with us. Ian Smith is an author that members might feel worthwhile exploring.

veru_skjava
06-01-2003, 02:36 PM
ohhhhhhh my Favs are:

2nd Chance by slave ruthie
Harvest of Tears also by slave ruthie

Raiders Dungeon by Demonlady (helps I am featured as a main character ;) )

The Sarcophagus by JG Leathers

Rabbit Island and Even Ponygirls get the Blues by Aurelius

Rebecca at the pychiatric Hospital by Powerone
Several more by Powerone

:) Thats my Fav list of course there are others....

veru skjava

Moggy
07-20-2003, 06:00 AM
Currently, anything by Sarijak

the last two have been excellent

Role Playing (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/review.php?storyid=1739) and
Lost for Words (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/review.php?storyid=1774)

(flawed only by being exclusively F/f IMHO)

I would love to see a longer, perhaps novel-length story from Sarijak

veru_skjava
07-20-2003, 06:56 AM
I left out Faibhar...

*shakes my head* If its written by him, I read it!

I alos enjoy firebird.

Jade Pavillion is wonderful as well, and I need to get back to reading it soon.

:) veru

peachers1
07-31-2003, 07:50 AM
[COL
i like innocence betrayed just not the snuff maybe
OR=orange]www[/COLOR] ;)

denisjames
07-31-2003, 11:23 AM
Two of the best are "Stacy's Senior Year" by Parker and "The Best Sex of Their Lives" by Paladin.

slavelucy
08-01-2003, 02:29 AM
Anything by powerone is fine by me!

Mobius
08-01-2003, 07:41 PM
inflation.

my all time story that I have read more than a 6 year old reads harry potter is Allie and Nickol. Sorry I do not remember the author. I am not that detailed unfortunatly.

Always a strong female over a younger/sub female is must read.

But I have been reading just about every thing that the libary has updated in the last 6 months.

although I did not get into the jade pavilion to many chapters.
But I love them all for the most part.

Dr. Phil
08-03-2003, 11:58 AM
I have a number of favorites, but the one that stands out most in my mind is "The Princess Court" by ArkSyn. I uploaded that story (I think it was in four parts) to this site about a year and a half ago. If you haven't seen it yet, give it a read. It's definitely worth it.

It is a beautifully written and crafted story that also happened to hit on all the right buttons. I don't know when the story was originally written. I think I found it online somewhere several years ago. I've done numerous web searches for the author and never found anything else that he/she has written. Man, would I love to see a sequel some day!

- Dr. Phil

lex ludite
08-03-2003, 01:14 PM
I second the motion! I had the pleasure of reviewing this gem and giving it a ten.

slave ruthie
08-06-2003, 04:17 AM
there's loads of great stories here, and even the ones that soemtimes lose the plot have good ideas :)

but i absolutely adore Raider's Dungeon - maybe i'm biased lolol

love

ruthie[Phil]

XXXXXX;)

babydevil
08-14-2003, 02:43 AM
Seduction of a Chambermaid

by Harry Tasker

is my favourite :)

naomi
08-20-2003, 10:48 AM
almost anything by llabmik!! any other fans out there? i'd love to discuss his works!

Powerone
08-20-2003, 11:37 AM
I want to thank those that liked my stories. My latest favorites are by Cortez. I love the imagination in them.

Powerone

woodsman'sgame
08-20-2003, 12:28 PM
I have to say that when I see Powerone as an author, I click on that story first. Two of my favorites were The Ad and Submission in Seattle (I hope I have the titles right), but obviously I'm not alone in choosing those. I think what I liked about both of those were the romance and commitment between the people involved that went beyond the dominant submissive relationship.The Ad Submission in Seattle
Some of the stories have a raw appeal, not necessarily well written but definitely jarring and erotic.
Here and there I find a story written by a non-English speaker that is rough on the English language but has an eroticism that is all its own. The odd phrases and unique way of describing the scenes add to the mystery and sensuality.
By the way, I liked the fact that there were stories in Spanish also. My thanks to the person responsible for including them on this site.

sadomaster
08-22-2003, 10:12 AM
i like many stories, but i just cant get enough from the fantastic pice of art "To Obey" by Firebird.

slavelucy
08-22-2003, 10:14 AM
...i really like this story as well, at least i like it up until the last 5 chapters or so when, for me, it loses it a bit.

sl

e.e. norcod
09-03-2003, 08:41 AM
I have expressed my admiration for Allene on many occassions. This author manages to hit me right where my fantasies reside. And the output of stories over the year and a half Allene was posting was awesome. What happened?

La Baronne has a mind full of ideas and is able to start a short story off but has problems with developing character and bringing off endings. However, this individual shows promise. La Baronne claims to be a non-native English speaker and from some of their unique usages I believe it.

julise
09-07-2003, 11:03 AM
I think that one of the best stories on this site is Richard Alexander's Vanishing Act. It is such a wonderfully well written story. I think that it rivals most of the classics.
If anybody is interested, I started a forum just for his story under Story Feedback.
Here is the link to his story...
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=719

fkpuppy
09-09-2003, 06:07 PM
I really enjoyed Rabbit Island and Even Ponygirls get the Blues by Aurelius, and enjoy most stories about training.

Although, I read this one story, and it just drives me crazy that I can't remember the name. It was almost Sci-fi (or off world), and this woman was captured, and as she travels to her new home with her Master, she is taught to accept his cum, wearing an o-gag. Then once she gets to her 'new home', she tries to project a younger slave by subjecting herself to an examination by a room of men....

Oh, the Association was fantastic as well....

Escritor
10-14-2003, 12:31 PM
So far the one I liked the most is A Slave Consensual Fun (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1901). Too bad it's the author only work, I would enjoy more stories from him/her. :(

But there are plenty of good stories on the site that I like a lot and that are very enjoyable.

GaryWilcox
10-25-2003, 02:09 PM
Crap, there's just too many of them.

I Like most of the Parker series, but I'm especially fond of "REPLACEMENT VALUE", "KEEPER", and "BLACKOUT".

I could go on for days about how Faibhar's "THE TARGET" gives me powerful erections....
Terry Madison's stuff. Then one about the wedding, where the sister is tortured until the bride agrees? And "COLD".

Kallie... Thomas, is it? The PDF's have no credit for the author... "PUPPY LOVE", "COLDWOOD", "THE PERFECT GIRL"... "THE DIG" is quickly becoming a favorite, despite how dark and unhappy the ending is.

My all time favorite is one I can't find, but I'd SWEAR I got it from this forum. It was about three latinos who capture and rape a blond girl named Jenny in a stolen van and bring her with them to Mexico, where she is raped repeatedly and Dommed by the uncle of one of the three guys. I remember calling it Border Nightmare, but I have no idea who wrote it or what the orginal title was...

Youngsubboston
10-25-2003, 02:30 PM
I can't pick a favorite now, but for the sake of memories the first story I read on this site that really got me going was "To Obey". Not only was it good but its long so I was able to read it many a night. As I said though now that I have read more I can't really pick a favorite. The only thing in this world I know for a fact is my favorite....is that this is my FAVORITE website :)

Neopadinski
10-25-2003, 07:40 PM
I liked:

"Babysitter Bound" by Thugee
"Cold" by...I forget
I can't remember the title of the last one, it's about a princess whose castle gets invaded and she gets raped and tortured, then gets rescued. It didn't turn me on at ALL, but it was quite disturbing. I did a review on it...

Jones, Nikka
10-25-2003, 11:41 PM
There are many. First if I go by the writing, I would read anything by Pamela or Faibhar. Pamela is just great at putting me in the mind of the submissive. (I am a lot like her heroines) and Faibhar's stories are so well researched it is almost like a time machine. (I love his crucifixion scenes).

Other favourite stories, (if I go by plot and fantasy material and by how much they turn me on) are, in no particular order: To Obey, Diary of Carolyn, Pooch's story, Dee's Tao and a new story that got posted last week and that F. read to me last night. It is called The Crux Club, by Jessica Gentry. It is pretty hardcore but so romantic and the end is just stunning. It turned my insides to soup and it took F. several tries to finish reading it to me. I am going to be fantasizing about crucifixion for a few weeks now.

tyjord
11-04-2003, 10:48 AM
Hi all! This is my first post in the forums (be gentle), although I have written a few stories for the site.
My favorite story, and in fact, the one that inspired me to start writing on-line is "Lori's London vacation". Unfortunately, it's not on this site, but is easy enough to locate when searching the web.
I also think that "The Sarcophagus" by JG Leathers (mentioned in an earlier post) is a classic.
"Jesse's Birthday" by Captured rounds out my current top three list. All very enjoyable, and all very extreme.

lex ludite
11-07-2003, 06:40 AM
For what it's worth, here are some that come immediately to mind:

Second Place by Terri Madison
Stacy's Senior Year by Parker
Victoria's Secrets by Unknown
Almost anything written by Mr Spraycan

Mobius
11-07-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by lex ludite
For what it's worth, here are some that come immediately to mind:

Second Place by Terri Madison
Stacy's Senior Year by Parker
Victoria's Secrets by Unknown
Almost anything written by Mr Spraycan

how about some links to those please pretty please.

I am very interested in mr spraycan.

Neopadinski
11-07-2003, 07:42 PM
Ah, I hope to one day see a story title of mine grace a post in one of these threads...

Lord Douche
11-08-2003, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Neopadinski
Ah, I hope to one day see a story title of mine grace a post in one of these threads...
Isn't that every authors' dream?

lex ludite
11-08-2003, 07:22 AM
The first three are posted on this site. As for Mr Spraycan, that will take some time. I have a floppy full of his stuff and it will take a bit of time to come up with links, all of which will be old, since Spraycan stopped working in this field a few years ago. I know he posted a lot of his stuff on Mr. Doubles Palisades site, which is a for profit operation.

Faibhar
11-08-2003, 08:22 AM
This second mention of Mr. Spraycan does somewhat intrigue, but could just an inkling as to his/her general tone of writing please be offered for those like me unfamiliar with the work? Or, would a simple search of the 'net suffice?

Pardon spraycannish ignorance on my part and thank you for your help.

lex ludite
11-08-2003, 09:27 AM
For what it's worth Mr Spraycan was, or may still be, one of the most polished writers that ever graced the field. Dominance and submission is what he is all about, but in mostly a subtle way. I think his work generates tremendous "heat" because of the way he insinuates rather than describes the activity. He is urbane and sophisticated with a wickedly depraved imagination. Most of his writing in the erotic field seemed to occur between 1995-1998 and all of it was copyrighted to Baton Rouge Thoughtscapes. At one time it appeared that Lousiana State University was going to publish a collection of his stories entitled Exploding Spraycan, but it failed to come to fruitation. A substantial portion of his work has been posted in ASSM, but I've tracked down even more from various collections that are posted in ASSTR, as well as sites that are no longer in existence. Perhaps the best place to find his work is in the Mr. Double Palisades pay site, which has a very quirky way of presenting things in a rather bizarre version of WinZip.

Faibhar
11-09-2003, 12:33 AM
Thank you Lex Ludite for the wonderful brief on Mr. Spraycan's works, and your patience with my ignorance. Thanks to you, I, and perhaps others, now know a bit more of this individual's talents.

Mobius
11-09-2003, 05:52 AM
I have a one month of mr Dubbles site of witch I have about 3 days left I did a search for mr spraycan in the palisades authors and found no spraycan.

did he publish under a sudomin?

Is he an international author?

Im am not into pedo although I like a little incest once in a while.
what slant are his writings.

lex ludite
11-09-2003, 10:32 AM
Mr Spraycan posted on the referenced site as late as 1997. I have no idea what kind of achives are contained within that site. I call your attention to my reply to Faibhar on this matter which is posted on this thread. I also sent you independently instructions on how to locate approximately 30 of his stories that were posted on ASSM. Hope this will help matters. As far as pedo is concerned, no chance of that with him. He was mostly into dominance and submission, but subtlely, leaving the more overt aspects to the readers' imagination. I strongly recommend Beth the Compulsive Masturbator as an excellent example of his polished professional writing.

Faibhar
11-15-2003, 08:48 AM
Far more fine writings are availible at this site and others and readers can easily access them, as they choose. L. Ludite, to name just one, has posted his own work. Those interested can read such more current work, along with, of course, the old school stuff of Mr. Spraycan's ilk as they so desire.

lex ludite
11-15-2003, 10:26 AM
The BDSM Library is an excellent site despite the fact that it accepts my efforts. This has never been an issue as far as I know. However I must take exception to your rather imperious comments concerning an excellent writer whose body of work has stood the test of time.

Faibhar
11-15-2003, 02:41 PM
I must take exception to your rather imperious comments

The operative word here being "imperious" which The Oxford English Dictionary, 2nd Edition, defines as..."having the rank of, or belonging to or befitting an emperor or supreme ruler."

Hey! Thanks for the promotion. Despite serving honorably in the air farce, sorry, force I never achieved the rank of emperor or supreme ruler. Of course, that assumes that lex ludite's "your" meant moi.

Okay. I'll assume it does and accept the laurels or scrambled eggs or whatever.

Other dictionaries, as this self-proclaimed veteran writer surely must know, say much the same thing about "imperious". Some even go on to explain that it can also mean exercising a commanding influence, dominant; having a commanding position, aspect, demeanor, etc. Plus the O.E.D. rattles on about things like majesty and stateliness, etc.

So much so, it makes even this "emperor" blush.

There's also in the big books words like..."dunce" and especially appropo here "dunceDOM", but I like "imperious" the best.

lex ludite
11-15-2003, 03:05 PM
Webster's New World Dictionary also defines the word to mean "overbearing, arrogant," which is more in keeping with your behavior these days.

Lord Douche
11-16-2003, 06:07 AM
According to WordWeb (which I would again like to thank the person who recommended it to me) it means:
Able to deal authoritatively with affairs

It also recommended Domineering.

And now I would like to close with the following words: Now, now children, play nice.

Faibhar
11-16-2003, 06:38 AM
Being older than dirt does not make one necessarily mature, as Lord Douche's admonishment makes one feel as though he is back in 2nd grade. Must say, though, that age regressing and feeling oh so juvenile is far more palatable than being on the business end of lex ludite's patronizing tone (and yes, lex, if one can read read...there are several definitions that frequently pop up behind certain words in various dictionaries).

BruceBoxer
01-02-2004, 11:32 AM
Faibhar mate, I was in the AF too--is that what twisted us?

pam
02-04-2004, 05:02 PM
Wayward Wife's Punishment by Lex Ludite

j
02-28-2004, 05:28 AM
That is a good question, so I'll revive the thread.

It is difficult to choose, as many of the books in BDSM Library have given me exquisite cums. They make up a substantial part of my 'for-keeps' collection.

Power One definitely is a favourite. Yet quite unequal, and when in collaboration I tend to like him least. I know I cannot read 'Rebecca Strip Searched' to the end without collapsing, so I usually open it at a random page. I found that illustrating it with plates by Boris Lopez made it even more powerful, as Rebecca, in his original writing, is a very young girl with a well developed body, and that is what Lopez draws. (Power One told me h'd later changed her age to accommodate more heavily censored sites). Airport Strip Search shares similar settings yet differs much in approach and characters; a proof of PO's skill. What a pity he cannot bring himself to finish a book - except for RSS.

A recent addition which got me flowing like an old faucet was Black Star's 'Rome'. Snuff is not my cup of tea - I'm not yet fully associating Eros and Thanatos, even though I understand it's pretty commonplace - but this book illustrates the advantage of the genre: prior to termination, anything goes, since there's nothing to lose, and a gifted slut can still have some nice cums on the scaffold or the arena - she could not care less about her reputation! The execution itself is mercifully swift (its description is, I mean) and the book's erotic charge comes from the culprit's consciousness stream as her fate and that of her family are explained to her in great detail.

It is unfortunate the online version is completely garbled and to be frank, unreadable. I was able to coax an orderly version from Black Star. He certainly should send it to Jinn!

I am a big fan of Llabmik's nasty humour. I laugh and seep every time I read him. He was gracious enough to give me a cameo appearance in Hamburg Snuff. What a pity this book is still unfinished!

And (to balance the idea that I favour gory fun, which is only partly true) I must salute Y.N. Humiliator (The Continuing Adventures of Lisa James) for his oh so naughty imagination.

(I think the big secret is the mix of naughtiness and nastiness. A book with only one ingredient is plain boring. And properly whipping the two into a froth is each author's trademark.)

So many thanks to Jinn for what is truly a public service. There is much I don't like on the site, but that is the case for everybody, and as long as I can plunder the gems, why should I care?

drayman
02-28-2004, 11:20 AM
I have a collection of his work that I downloaded from one of the old Newsgroups around 1996/97.

If anyone wants to read a selection, send me a pm or email and I will try to oblige.

Drayman

j
02-29-2004, 07:06 AM
My two cents on the issue of reviews and marks.

I have found that I pay no attention to the grade of a story. '9/10, one vote' does not carry the day for me.

Also the very idea of reviewing/voting is a chore. We're in this for pleasure (well, pain, too). Don't bash me (or rather, do, please). I'm just enunciating fact. Very few people log on a BDSM site with dedication and the public good foremost in their minds.

However, on reading a story I may feel the need to convey emotions in my own words, to be scathing or effusive, sarcastic or obscene, whatever. The 'review-vote' format is not quite the right one for that because it's a no-feedback, fire and forget thing. Come on guys, you don't want the New Yorker literary review; you want gut feedback from us perverts, us perverts like feedback from you and each other, and there's nothing perverts like better than a good pillow fight or flame war on a topic they like. (well, OK, there are things I like better).

Suggestion: why not open the 'story feedback' forum (or a sub-forum of it) to the non-registered to post in, with a very skimpy set of rules of engagement. (Threads would be story- or author- centered).

We could see what happens.

lex ludite
02-29-2004, 12:46 PM
Believe it or not there are a few of us who do believe in helping, or hindering in some cases, authors who post on the site. However speaking as an author, rather than a reviewer, I heartily endorse the idea you have put forward. Feedback is one thing that most authors strive mightly to obtain, be it good or bad. Personally there are times when the rating system drives me up the wall, because it has turned into a crutch for many and a burden for others. The idea of a visceral reaction, rather than some overly serious analysis of one's work would be a useful adjunct to the current system. Another advantage that would accrue, especially to the writer who submits his or her work piecemeal, would be a somewhat constant, real time feedback to his or her story as it takes its many twists and turns. Usually what occurs is that three, four, or more reviews are posted and everyone else hunkers down and remains clamlike, even though the story may take many, many months to unfold.

boccaccio2000g
02-29-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by jeanne
My two cents on the issue of reviews and marks.

Also the very idea of reviewing/voting is a chore. We're in this for pleasure (well, pain, too). Don't bash me (or rather, do, please). I'm just enunciating fact. Very few people log on a BDSM site with dedication and the public good foremost in their minds.

However, on reading a story I may feel the need to convey emotions in my own words, to be scathing or effusive, sarcastic or obscene, whatever. The 'review-vote' format is not quite the right one for that because it's a no-feedback, fire and forget thing.

Why should reviewing/voting be a chore? Why can you not "convey your emotions in your own words", as you say, in the review? Writers DO want to hear your gut reaction, and if you write something interesting or provocative, most writers, I think, will respond, either publicly or privately. I would agree that just selecting a '7' or an '8' or whatever may leave you feeling rather unfulfilled, but the review box is open-ended. You can say as much or as little as you want. And, if you feel that you have been overly scathing, effusive, or obscene you can always edit the review later.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the reviewing format , I just wish that more readers would take the minute or two (or thirty, if they wish) to let us ink-stained wretches know how we're doing.

I believe that it was Marcus who suggested the ten phrases that accompany the numbers 1-10 in the rating system. For the most part I find them very helpful as a general guideline. But they're not the Ten Commandments. If you think a story deserves 8 pts on a scale of 10, give it an 8, regardless of whether the text that accompanies an '8' rating is an exact reflection of your sentiments. You can always explain your reasons more fully in the review box.

Seriously, I think that when most authors get the system e-mail that tells them "Madame X has just reviewed your story" their pulse rate speeds up a little. It's not quite Christmas morning, but it's close. Sometimes when we unwrap the 'gift' {i.e. see the rating} we're a little (or a lot) disappointed, but when that happens we can all comfort ourselves with the old saying that "it's the thought that counts". At least the reviewer bothered to take the time to let us know that he or she had read the story into which we put a lot of effort. 99.9% of the readers do not take the time to do that. We really do treasure that one/tenth of one percent (if that) who do.

Boccaccio

Tom Wilson
03-01-2004, 09:38 AM
I lliked "Molly". Too violent for reality, but since this is all fantasy, why not?

j
03-01-2004, 04:10 PM
'I don't think there's anything wrong with the reviewing format , I just wish that more readers would take the minute or two (or thirty, if they wish) to let us ink-stained wretches know how we're doing.'

OK. I get the rebuke. Will you please extend your boot, so I can lick it clean.

(I'm not being sarcastic or, God forbid, insolent. Merely enjoying the situation).

One question: in the present system, are reviews available for perusal?

One suggestion: As one can only have a valid opinion on a story hours, days or weeks after having DLed it, accessing it again can be an (additional)

j
03-01-2004, 04:16 PM
(for some reason the thing posted WHILE I was typing... Bugs bugs, where is Llabmik when he is needed!)

... accessing the story again can be a pain.

Why not put a review template in TXT or Word or XLS format on the homepage. People could DL it, review any number of stories at leisure, then email the forms to a dedicated email box. Parsing for results would be automated, and individual reviews would be made available for browsing.

Sorry for the mistake.

Curtis
03-01-2004, 07:02 PM
Not to worry. If it ever happens again, just hit the edit button (second from right at bottom of each post), and pick up where you left off.

john964
06-04-2004, 05:32 AM
My favorate is the two stories by James Wilson A new life for tracy and A new slave for tracy but the author stopped writing them and I have been waiting for a long time to see if he will start up again. Does any one know what happened to him

Carmenica Diaz
06-06-2004, 12:57 AM
My favorate is the two stories by James Wilson A new life for tracy and A new slave for tracy but the author stopped writing them and I have been waiting for a long time to see if he will start up again. Does any one know what happened to him
Probably couldn't decide how to finish, it's a trap. :cool:
Never post until the story is complet is my rule. :cool:

omar
06-06-2004, 07:03 AM
my best story is "owned teacher". I think it should be completed by someone

Frito
06-07-2004, 04:53 AM
All in all, the story I keep coming back to is a little FF MC story called 'Itty Bitty' on MCSTORIES.COM (at http://www.mcstories.com/IttyBitty/index.html)

It concerns a young lady who is somehow reduced to a chaste mouth-slave by a an old (female) classmate. The sense of helplessness is really something.

Not nearly hard-core enough for you real BDSMers, but for me it works.

Simpson
06-18-2004, 02:47 PM
Well, since we already have a favorite movie thread, it seems logical that we extent the logic to bdsm stories, and author in bdsmlibrary.com.

GaryWilcox
06-18-2004, 03:24 PM
Merged this into a similar thread already in progress. Have fun!

Neopadinski
06-21-2004, 11:30 PM
Dammit. Still haven't seen any of MY stories mentioned. Oh well :D

Mobius
06-22-2004, 06:48 AM
Stephonies new life.

I will always read any update that the author puts up. Hasnt been any updates for quite a while (hello out there )

Abe Froman
09-09-2004, 09:42 AM
I've got to go with A Slave to Politics (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=471) by SpeechMasterOne. Just a wonderful blackmail story, with wonderfully imagined scenes and settings.

fernakkapan
09-14-2004, 07:19 AM
Like others, I really appreciate the efforts of all the writers who post their stories. My favourite stories are F/m and as such I guess I am very much in a minority. I used to like the Femdom/ malesub stories of Victor Bruno, but these have long since disappeared.

I have been enjoying the Jane Marwood chapters. They are really well written but they are not updated very regularly which is really frustrating.

I would like to find more well-written stories, but have yet to find any site where the content matches this one.

pet10
10-05-2004, 06:18 AM
Like others, I really appreciate the efforts of all the writers who post their stories. My favourite stories are F/m and as such I guess I am very much in a minority. I used to like the Femdom/ malesub stories of Victor Bruno, but these have long since disappeared.

I have been enjoying the Jane Marwood chapters. They are really well written but they are not updated very regularly which is really frustrating.

I would like to find more well-written stories, but have yet to find any site where the content matches this one.

Hi FERNAKKAPAN,
Victor Bruno died.. more's the pity.
I think Jane Marwood is a nom de plume. I've a book: "Harriet Marwood, Governes", by HARVEY POOLIDGE. Unfortunately it is only a German translation (ISBN: 3-453-50218-3)
It is a famous classsical femdom novel (237 p.) from the 19th century. The story is set in England the very strict governes Marwood teaches juvenil Richard manners.
I think Jane has read this book and she is rather taken with the Marwood's name.
By the way she has written a new novel about Richard (may be read total in BDSM Cafe, gratis).
But Poolidge's story is completely different merely the two names Richard and Marwood are the same.
pet10

Chuckdom19
10-05-2004, 05:37 PM
I want to thank those that liked my stories. My latest favorites are by Cortez. I love the imagination in them.

Powerone

No question, Powerone. Your writing is excellent. I do enjoy Cortez as well: vivid descriptions and well-deleniated characters. His series of related stories piqued my interest in him; I rushed to read everything else he wrote.
Good stuffl

pippa
10-11-2004, 05:25 PM
Great idea passenger! Only problem: I cannot name only one.

Maybe the one I have revisited the most times would be The Medical Experiment (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1122) by HT. To me that one is absolutely delicious. But, the Modern Mid-wife (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1583) by Dr. Wingate is right next to it, and that is the one I’m ever so impatiently waiting for the sequel to.

Songs of the Dance (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1274) by Archetype is probably the most romantic hard-core BDSM story I ever read, and I love it.

I love the imagination of Ninja Turtle. The story that got my juices flowing the most would be The Training (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1532) .

Now, those are just the stories that I would recommend to anyone who would like to know what I like, but there are many stories and authors definitely worth reading. This is wonderful site and I’m happy to be able to be part of it.

I was trawling through threads on forum and came across your post. I went and read both above and I absolutely adored Modern Mid-Wife """""". Thanks for recommendation it was brill.

erotic_nibbles
10-13-2004, 11:04 AM
I have a personal saying....Want to cum, read Powerone....lol......Love anything he has done so far....anxiously awaiting more chapters for "The Village of Agony and Ecstasy"

pamela is another of my favorite authors.....in particular "The Wonderful Brassiere" and "Two For Torment".....I do wish she would post stories more often.....her story "Simon Says" really touched me at a gut level on how much we can give away to another that we can never get back

Ms. Which has a story called "Ana And Her Father"...I'm not into incest really but I loved chapter VI of that story

I also do like the story other's have mentioned "Raider's Dungeon".....mainly because Raider sounds like a hottie and a half of a Dom...but I'm not sure off the top of my head who wrote it...sorry to the author on that!

I like some of the stories by Kallie Thomas too....funny that...I'm not into snuff but her writing just grabs me for some reason

Even though the story wasn't finished, I also really liked what was posted of "Punk Rock Girl" by GaryWilcox

These are a few of my favorites.....I'm going to check out some of the ones others have posted here.....always glad to have a recommendation as my reading tastes really vary at times....Hmmmm, now who is this Cortez person anyway? :D
~~nibbles~~

Mobius
10-13-2004, 11:30 AM
My favorite story at this moment has to be Slave Daughter by Argus. Sadly it is an Ebook From bdsmbooks.com.

I would love to share it with all of you but it is copy righted and TG would kick my ass if I posted it.

I also Love Power one he's is very good.

Generally anything concerning Incest BDSM F/f will get my interest. I have read so many story's that I have gotten a little jaded. But when some thing new and different comes alone it will keep me going for some time.

The last one that had my attention was Clairs menagerie by Orion part 1 and 2 with illustrations by benson

also Mom Pet forget the author. They are both on the petgirls site. Sorry now that I am back to work. I have an extra 50 bucks and I put it to good use by subscribing to Petgirls and fucking machines. The later was a big mistake because it is extremely boring. How many times can you watch the same machine in the same position over and over again. I will not renew. But to get my moneys worth I will suck them dry of all content just like I did to waterbondage.

MasterRJ
10-15-2004, 05:21 PM
You know...as much as it made me wanna cry when I read it ('cause I was playing emo in the back ground), but the Perils of Pauline at Christmas. You just can't read that story and not think 'that poor damn kid...'

Edit:Also, my fave authors are Lilttred and Powerone

Lascivious
10-19-2004, 08:35 AM
The Poker Party is my favorite story. It's totally my fantasy to serve many men at a time. I love the way the girl was kept under the table to suck cocks during the party. I also love the humiliation of piss and shit. I don't really like the idea of eating shit, but the idea of being shit on or licking a man's ass turns me on. It's hard to find stories or movies of this nature where the man is the DOM. Likewise with foot worship stories. They're generally only about a man worshiping a woman's feet.

Lascivious
11-01-2004, 02:05 PM
I don't think I have found a story that has turned me on quite like that one yet. Although, by the end, I did want Tracy to turn the tables on her tormentors. The author was most gracious to oblige my fantasy.

Tracy in Trouble is actually one of the first stories I read. I loved it, and even looked it up to share with a boyfriend a year or two later.

"Roof"
12-07-2004, 06:08 PM
I would like to know your favorite piece(s) of writing on BDSM Library. There is a discussion about stories, that are not on this site, but those are hard to find or you have to buy them...

My favorite maledom bdsm stories, off the top of my head, are *High School To Hell*, *Workout Girls*, though there are many other good ones.

pet10
12-09-2004, 09:11 AM
My favorite femdom bdsm stories: Punishment 2015 by Jane Marwood

toxic_emissions
12-10-2004, 09:22 AM
From beginning to end I was captivated as to how the character(Barbara) went from being insatiably horny to degradation in display of all to see. This story had gangbangs, rape, beastiality, object insetions, golden showers, and lesbianism. The story was fairly long but kept your attention as to what the main character would do next. :read:

baerchen24
02-26-2005, 01:22 AM
Does anyone know of a full archive of Cortez's stories...there are alot here but I've seen more and would love to find them...

Baer-chen

subterfuge
03-03-2005, 03:33 PM
I often find myself wasting a lot of time sifting through the story listings reading descriptions and looking at the # of stars. One day when I was reviewing a story, I clicked on the name of another reviewer that liked the same story, then went to the list of his/her reviews. Then I could easily search this new list and find something good. I've tried it a couple of times. It works pretty well for me.

j
03-14-2005, 02:50 AM
Having way over 500 stories in my collection, and all of them having made me cum at some time (that's the one and only prerequisite for a story to be kept; my reading committee is made up of my finger and clit) it's a pretty tall question!

Very good authors who never let me down when embarking on a one fingered reading are Fanakapan, Power One, Lance a Lott (not all are carried by BDSMLibrary). Many more, whom I cannot name all, alas! A special mention for Teamster, his Alison (recently posted on the site) kind of pushed the envelope for me and it's a rare pleasure.

It's kind of deceptive, anyway, to try and pinpoint readership tastes with such a survey. Authors should never try and accommodate readers; they should give vent to their darkest side, fully and proudly, and never mind the whiners.

anguisette
03-15-2005, 06:44 PM
Pretty much any story by Subtle. She strikes that inner chord in me, that is so rarely touched at all, let alone by words on a screen.

Twilight
03-15-2005, 10:10 PM
I have not read a great variety of stories in the BDSM library, but I always very much enjoyed Kallie Thomas's "All Or Nothing." It is a softer version of a BDSM tale and though I do also enjoy extreme stories, this one has a very nice, gentle appeal for me. The dom in the story is firm but kind, the sort of master I believe I would want.

subterfuge
03-16-2005, 10:33 AM

My favorite story at the moment is Acquisition, by Headhunter. I finished it days ago and have hardly been able to think about anything else. I don't know why this story is so overlooked. It was posted in 2001 and only had 7 reviews (out of almost 50K views!) prior to mine ... a real shame. It is a story about a sweet submissive's journey into ownership, a familiar theme but handled masterfully. It is one of the stories that have caused me to rethink my as-yet-unpublished stories, prior to submitting them. More than that, it has showm me another level of willing submission, that I previously could not have conceived of.

Strat

pet10
03-21-2005, 03:03 AM
In BDSM Library are 10 stories by Subtle (2002-2004). Unfortunately the stories are without exception m/f („maledom”). There are for me uninteresting! I like only f/m story I’m built that way… It is published recently „The Femina Empire” by Pluto really like it. This kind piece of reading is sorrily infreqent.

pet-10

hassim
03-24-2005, 01:23 AM
My favourite story is any of those written by Jill Bird.
She seems to place herself as the main character, a woman who is abducted and raped violently. Her abusers are always male, although not always human!
If you hate bestiality then she is not for you, but if you like to see an innocent woman punished horribly then look her up.

alura
03-24-2005, 03:07 AM
....but if not, my all time favorite (though the video version of it sucked big time!) THE STORY OF "O".

hassim
03-24-2005, 12:20 PM
"O" is such a wonderful classic! the beginning has one of the sexiest starts to a novel ever!
the story is very erotic, although a little tame by modern standards.

pet10
03-28-2005, 05:01 AM
My favourite story is any of those written by Jill Bird.
She seems to place herself as the main character, a woman who is abducted and raped violently. Her abusers are always male, although not always human!
If you hate bestiality then she is not for you, but if you like to see an innocent woman punished horribly then look her up.

Hm..
Jill Bird is no my author. What he wrote I do not like it at all. I’m not interested in „m/f”. I prefer to read femdom stories e.g.:

Phemral: Slavery Conscription Story
Will Cane: The Prisoner

Jane Marwood:
The Governess
Peter at Sea
Punishment 2015
The Stepford Husbands

Rick's Story Page:
Border Town Reform School
Mary, Mary
The Kimberwillow Clinic
The Story of Jenny etc.

Lady Blade: The Mansion by

counterparts199: FutureDomme

Pluto: The Femina Empire

Factory boy:
Slavery 2020
Anything For Love etc.

There are femdom literature. They are vitty much scifi standing among the stories flight of inmagination.
I’ like the stories of dominant women. Deplorable a good femdom tale is in short supply.

"Roof"
03-31-2005, 01:31 AM
No question, Powerone. Your writing is excellent. I do enjoy Cortez as well: vivid descriptions and well-deleniated characters. His series of related stories piqued my interest in him; I rushed to read everything else he wrote.
Good stuffl

Yes, Powerone is definately good. My favorite type of stories are exclusively maledom bondage/severe discipline, forceably non-consentual. Say a well-curved coed or female office worker is too inhibited and stuck-up arrogant to deign to notice male erections aching to be released in her body. She's been scornful of even catching guys leering at her in the office or in the classroom. She's then savagely compelled to be the slut (better yet the pain-slut) she's hated the concept of. The training is harsh consisting chiefly of tit-torture (vise and voltage a nice way!!) and the result is she is her having to submit to any male whoever that wants her, the more publically humiliating for her (given her bitchy demeanor of late), the better. Say unexpectedly has to give a public blowjob or fuck, or subject herself to a cigarette being put out on her tit while she grits her teeth and lets him do it. The threat of more punishment if she even inadvertantly fails to satisfy the boy's or man's prick shoved at her, is real and creates a knot of fear in her as a spur to make very sure he gets all the pleasure he wants out of her.

subterfuge
04-03-2005, 02:33 PM
I have to update my favorite story. I am attempting to write myself, and thought I was ready to submit something this week, but after finishing this last night, it hit me that my writing belongs in a comic book compared to this. I am honestly in awe of Kay's talent. I read something else the same day, by a highly rated writer on this site, one that I have enjoyed, and I realized something interesting, at least to me. Often when writers describe a scene, make an interesting analogy, of whatever, as creative as that may be, I find myself reading words, trying to turn them into images. In other words I can become conscious of the act of reading. With Kay's style, I'm totally engaged in the moment, often breathlessly hanging on every twist and turn as the action or mental processes unfold. I was actually weak when I finished this. My heart had been pounding for hours and it took 2 hours and 4 pills to settle down enough to sleep. But beyond all that, her imagination is equal to her technical skill as a writer. I had no idea submission could go this far and it still be the right thing for the sub. I was so involved in these characters that I found myself feeling deep empathy for them, especially Kara. And for me, this story has one of the best endings I have seen in this genre.
------------------------------------------------------
OK, I'll stop now. Highly recommended!

sunburststrat

the prussian
05-05-2005, 06:29 AM
I have many favorites both on and off this site. My interests lean toward F/m, scifi, mystery, hypno, magic... On this site Las Hembras : by DrDan is a very interesting and ironic tale, The Femina Empire : by Pluto strikes a chord within my submissive nature, and a recent arival Laura Croft and the The Venus Thigh Trap : by SensoryOverlord while not F/m is a story that i could not quit reading.

Favorites off this site are Ragedy Anne : by Thrall on mcstories, Better Living Through Chastity: The Story of Blair and Jackie : by slaventom at altarboy's chastity web site ( i wish that he would add a conclusion), and a story written for a yahoo group called A Womans World in which men have lost a war between the sexes (I do not recall the author but the group is Female World Order).

Along those lines I highly reccomend the ebook Fear of a Female Comsos : by Attis Robertson, in which the earth has once again been conquered by Female Supremast aliens.

Now after reading this thread i must go and check out Jane Marwood.

Sorry about the length,
daspreussische :)

brace [EDQ]
05-07-2005, 04:31 AM

My top pick would be Adventures in Rubber by Bill Lemieux. I just LOVE his stuff!

Runner up would be Bound In Leather by J. Cross. While the story is on the site, the pictures are on a pay site.

Honorable mention is College Submission by Da'Rookie 22

- bracemaiden

subterfuge
05-16-2005, 04:13 PM
Believe it or not there are a few of us who do believe in helping, or hindering in some cases, authors who post on the site. ... Feedback is one thing that most authors strive mightly to obtain, be it good or bad.
Actually what prompted me to respond to this thread is the baffling nature of reviews. My second concern is the appalling dearth of them, given an author's efforts in writing a piece. I have spoken of this before, as one of fav stories got only 7 reviews in four years!!! This was 7 reviews out of 49K reads! And it was a huge 38 chapter effort. It was, maybe not too surprisingly, the only story that writer ever submitted.

I read a story last night that got 17 reviews in 4 days! ... all 9's or 10's. And it was only one chapter to set the scene (to be continued)! And more baffling still, the plot had been done a thousand times (uh, let's see if we can blackmail a housewife into being a slut one more time - although I will freely admit that I LOVE a good slut-wife story!). I could see nothing so exceptional as to receive that number of enthusiastic reviews in so short a time. I will not reveal the story out of courtesy to the writer. This is NOT a criticism of his writing.

I should perhaps put this in perspective by saying that I'm a big fan of many writer's here - I am NOT a harsh critic, as these things go - if I like something, I like it, regardless of style or spelling/punctuation idiosyncrasies. My reviews tend to be enthusiastic and with admittedly quite a bit of rating inflation.

Back to the 17 reviews. To me at least this more or less confirms my long held theory that reviewers mimic the ratings of the reviews before them. Basically I think that high marks attract readers, who then leave high marks. I'm guilty myself of not even opening a story that gets less than 8. I mean, christ, ya gotta find some way to filter all the new stories. Lex, you were one of the lone dissenting reviews out of the 17, which in part is why I'm responding to your comments on the subjects of reviews. I couldn't have agreed more with your assessment.

Now to my own "need" for feedback as a fledgling author. I probably spent a year on and off writing my first two stories. My first got 3 reviews out of 8133 reads, and I got a few nice, although extremely short emails with some positive remarks, but not much that helped me answer some writing questions I had, or help determine the direction or approach of my new episodes using the same characters. I did appreciate those emails tremendously though. By the way, after the stories fell off the "front page" of new stories, the hits went down to nil, but that particular problem has been identified already. So, I have struggled with my motivation to finish and submit my current stories. Damn, I've got next to nothing to go on (except of course, my own erotic fantasies, which can be considerable at times).

I will finish this semi-rant with a huge thanks to you Lex. You were one of those few reviewers I had, and I was very impressed that you took the review process so seriously. I really appreciate your feedback. You are doing a public service to us writers by taking the time to give detailed reviews. Given your prolific writing, I am flat out amazed at the number of thoughtful reviews you submit.

regards,
sunburststrat

MateTeaser
05-17-2005, 03:34 PM
I have only recently started reading stories here, but my favorite so far is "Susan's Return" by Switchman. A close runner up is "Casino" by Thundrshrk. I actually like them for different reasons. I found "Susan's Return" to be really well written with only a couple of misspellings and generally good sentence structure. I also liked the plot, although it is a bit tried-and-true - Boys get into trouble, boys escape (with a bit of help), boys turn the tables on their captors.

"Casino," on the other hand is filled with grammar/spelling problems, but the story pulls it through. I just love stories in which the bondage starts out consentual and ends up permanent to the suprise of the victims, although I could do without the extreme torture.

Interestingly, these two stories also illustrate what others have said about the dearth of reviews. "Susan's Return" has been viewed by about 10,000, and I am only 1 of 3 reviewers. "Casino" has been viewed by about 21,000 and has been reviewed by 10 readers (soon to be 11 when I add mine).

I am not sure what this says about the readership, but I hope that everyone will try to review more stories. Aside from helping the writers, the reviews can help newer readers like me.

mystymason
05-18-2005, 10:54 AM
Dear sunburststrat:

Your comment accurately reflect my thoughts, right down to Lex’s great contributions to the site, the importance of direct email comments and, of course, the ratings and reviews. My first written effort, the ongoing Dexter Chronicles, actually does take a bit of time to put together, edit, proof read, set aside to percolate, and re-proof before putting it on the Library’s shelves. I’ve had over 45,000 hits and only five reviews (and I very much appreciate each of the reviews received, because they let me know what others think of my work). I also earnestly want to know how others would like the story to proceed (or if they would just like it to stop), if they want particular characters revisited, or a relationship further realized, and I love to hear the readers’ ideas, thoughts, musings, rants, etc., about any aspect of my work.

And so, I thank you for your very graciously expressing yourself.

Mysty

subterfuge
05-26-2005, 03:41 PM
Dear sunburststrat:
My first written effort, the ongoing Dexter Chronicles, actually does take a bit of time to put together, edit, proof read, set aside to percolate, and re-proof before putting it on the Library’s shelves. I’ve had over 45,000 hits and only five reviews (and I very much appreciate each of the reviews received, because they let me know what others think of my work). I also earnestly want to know how others would like the story to proceed (or if they would just like it to stop), if they want particular characters revisited, or a relationship further realized, and I love to hear the readers’ ideas, thoughts, musings, rants, etc., about any aspect of my work.

And so, I thank you for your very graciously expressing yourself.

Mysty

Mysty,
I found the process to be incredibly time consuming myself. There seemed to be no end to editing. I just had to stop myself at some point. Every time I revisited them I found a better way to express something.

I also felt that more reader feedback would have helped determine future direction. I'm planning on putting Dr. Katrina through considerably more severe paces than in the first two light-weight episodes. Jeez ... hope I don't alienate that single very enthusiastic fan I have!

But getting to the mystery of the 17 reviews in four days. Someone got back to me about that. Seems some writers get all their friends to drop off reviews. That could explain all the one or two line reviews, and those 17 outstanding reviews were for a single chapter intro!?!

I do have another theory. Look at what's popular on TV. I have two shows that I think are done well: 24 and Shield. I have issues with both, but I think the production quality, the writing and the acting are all very good. But millions of Americans (and god knows how many others) fill there time with all the other shows. What I'm getting at, is that 17 people may have loved that one chapter. It is possible (I just don't believe it).

Hey, I just checked out your story for fun. At least you got five great reviews. That must be encouraging. And besides, your story got me hooked within three paragraphs. Your writing looks excellent so far. I'm going to continue with it. What a huge effort - 16 chapters!

regards,
sunburststrat

slavish05
05-30-2005, 12:28 PM
:) Bobbi by 2nn is the one for me because I am so empressed about the way he or she write the storie at.
I hope other readers mean the same, when they have read "Bobbi".
Slavish05 :D

banshe27
05-30-2005, 04:10 PM
:D My favorite stories are the one when a girl discovers she likes sex and she like a little (or allot) pain to enhance organism. I like it when the sub is an active participant in the sense. Two of my favorite authors are Iphigenia and Alane Blake. Do any of you have and suggestion of these stories?
Thanks

factory slave
06-09-2005, 08:59 PM
Hm..

Factory boy:
Slavery 2020
Anything For Love etc.

Very glad you like both my stories, pet10.

Slavery 2020 - the needs of the many outweigh those of the few will soon have a sinister return. Having finished his two year's conscription six months ago, university student John Richards is missing. Rebellious sister Marisa is convinced John has been kidnapped and thrown back into the slavery, possibly for life, which inflicted such 'pointless' cruelty onto her three brothers and father. These are dangerous times in 2025 Britain and Marisa's own freedom is on the line. After all, no one can beat our system.

I didn't much care about Anything For Love. I wrote it very quickly, and it needs a total rewrite to make it half-decent.

Thanks again to pet10 for doing what all writers, good or bad, need - reviews

pet10
06-10-2005, 09:02 AM
It is a secret in the same way as Diaz's "excerpt" story

pet10
06-10-2005, 10:02 AM
Yes Prussian, you are right! There is no accounting for tastes, but I think our taste’s similar and: „similis simile gaudet”! There is near Germany „Other World Kingdom” (in Bohemia) and moreover in Germany exists „Notre Damm” too. Maybe is it the first signs of feminism future? I have nothing against a Womens World. I like to read sci-fi f/m novel as you. (bis du tatsächlich Preuß?)

"Roof"
06-28-2005, 03:38 PM
Seeing this thread, I hope you don't mind me putting in my 'pennyworth'. The writers who contribute to the site have my admiration for their efforts and to single out any would seem unfair to those who are not mentioned.

However, I have really enjoyed the Jade Pavillion story and also the Inspector of Prisons, whilst the Story of Nicholle and Raider's Dungeon are also in this category.

On other published books, I was a great fan of the Victor Bruno books published in the UK by Olympia Press but sadly he is no longer with us. Ian Smith is an author that members might feel worthwhile exploring.

I, for one, like "High School To Hell: A Thanatos Tale". Would like to read more episodes of it. Cock-teasing bitches being painfully "re-tooled" as the sluts they should've been probably resonates with alot of guys, all of whom know some wench in their past who needed attitude adjustment of this kind.

"Roof"
06-28-2005, 03:40 PM
almost anything by llabmik!! any other fans out there? i'd love to discuss his works!

Yeah, llabmik does have alot of very good ones. Hope he does more.

"Roof"
06-28-2005, 03:43 PM
I liked:

"Babysitter Bound" by Thugee
"Cold" by...I forget
I can't remember the title of the last one, it's about a princess whose castle gets invaded and she gets raped and tortured, then gets rescued. It didn't turn me on at ALL, but it was quite disturbing. I did a review on it...

Too bad she was rescued! She should've spent the rest of her useful life as a fucktoy for any male whoever that wanted to use/humiliater her in public or private.

subterfuge
06-29-2005, 11:30 PM
My first written effort, the ongoing Dexter Chronicles,

I want to go back to the original topic of this thread ... " What is your favorite story?"

Well everybody, do yourself a favor and check out Mysty's "Dexter Chronicles"!!! I know this is shop-worn phrase, but ... ohmygod!!!!!!!!

I had comfortably settled into a groove reading all the f/f stories I could find and occasionally finding a gem here and there. I also suffered through a lot of repetitious ideas, characters and plots, some weak writing, etc, etc.

Then Mysty responded to my post on reviews, so I checked out Dexter Chronicles, reluctantly at first, because f/m ... well I just wasn't interested in reading about men at all, whether m/f or f/m. But damn!!! This story not only blew my mind, but hooked me totally by the fourth chapter. Reading this, there are times I want to BE one of these hapless males, subjected to the cruel abuse of these damned sexy uber-women! Jesus! This stuff is intense, and creative, and wicked, and evil, and disturbing, and thought-provoking, and hot, and masterfully written and ...

Keep it up Mysty! Can NOT believe this is your first story. What a talent!
sunburststrat

alura
07-01-2005, 03:50 PM
'The Story of O'

Kaori-san
07-03-2005, 06:06 AM
On this site I have to say that 'Cheerleaders' Rape and Torture' by Semiater is my favourite one of the moment!

I loved 'The Ultimate Submission (Jacqueline's Story)' by Gato Medio and that is probably my favourite story over all. It was so interesting and the characters were so very real I would recomend it to anyone whose's not just looking for a quick bdsm sex story :p

MasterRJ
07-03-2005, 06:16 AM
I liked the first few chapters of Cheerleader's Rape and Torture. It was just too long for me though. I also read one of his other stories and I just didn't like the ending. She started off a sweet little girl in the begining and at the end she's a full blown whore/sex slave. I enjoy degregation, but in the end I like to see the girl escape from it. Regain their lives. Don't ask me why.

Kaori-san
07-03-2005, 09:54 AM
I liked the first few chapters of Cheerleader's Rape and Torture. It was just too long for me though. I also read one of his other stories and I just didn't like the ending. She started off a sweet little girl in the begining and at the end she's a full blown whore/sex slave. I enjoy degregation, but in the end I like to see the girl escape from it. Regain their lives. Don't ask me why.

Hmm.. I quite like a girl not to escape... but to accept it all -shrugs- dont ask why either.

alura
07-03-2005, 01:11 PM
The "Sleeping Beauty" series by Anne Rice

Kaori-san
07-04-2005, 01:22 PM
I love that story, Anne Rice has to be one of my favourite authors.

The Vampire books were absolutely breathtaking, she is an amazing descriptive writer.

Infact all her books are amazing, she's a wonderful writer.

masostud
07-11-2005, 09:41 AM

Hello Friend of "quality BDSM",
I have found a homepage that offers excellent BDSM -slavery Stories in English (mostly Male-Dom) and German (Male+Fem. Dom). Real quality and the prices are more than low (3-7 US-$) for a story with about 50 pages A-4. Try out, there are many excerts/samples free of charge. The address is:
www.bdsmbooks.com. When you click on "DEUTSCH", you get the German library.
Good Luck
Masostud

"Roof"
07-11-2005, 09:17 PM

What story had you written? I'd put your "Neopadinski" name in the search feature and drew a blank. Where are your stories/website?

kemosabe
07-19-2005, 06:29 AM
Anyone who has ever read a story that grabs you from the first sentence to the last should rank this as one of the best. Just about anything written by V.P. Viddler has to be in the top ten.

Brabazon
07-23-2005, 09:04 AM
I am yet another admirer of Story of O. A less well-known but very well-written novel with a strong S&M theme, which is well worth a look, is Something Leather by Alaistair Gray. And an oddity, but also good in its way, is True Romance by Helen Zahavi.

The stories in BDSM Library which I most enjoy are those with themes of humiliation, modification and mind-control. I prefer non-consensual but not overly violent or snuff stories. And they need to be at least competently written. The most consistently good stories were done by Parker, I think, but there are many other excellent ones on this site. In their various ways, apart from Parker's stories, I have especially enjoyed Casino, Millennium, Paul & Anne, Second Place, Slave to Politics, So Easy, White Slaves, Bra, Welcome to Paradise and Hypno Happiness.

"Roof"
07-23-2005, 08:44 PM
Dammit. Still haven't seen any of MY stories mentioned. Oh well :D

Well, it would help if we could find your stories. Name some you've written and where they are.

"Roof"
07-23-2005, 08:55 PM

I'd rather NOT see her escape, but be a slut as long as the guy wants her. She'd be so low on the totum pole that a call-girl, even just a street corner slut, would by comparisom be a princess. Give her enough humiliation and painful punishment sessions that she is resigned to being regularly continually degraded, particularly publically (to show her the error of her prior stuck-up cock-teasing mindset and behavior).

GertieGusset
08-06-2005, 09:52 AM

The Rack. It's the horniest thing I've read in ages. How did that author know it was a fantasy of mine? HOW DID HE KNOW?? alright, the violence is a bit extreme but fuck me, did I need a cold shower after scanning through that one! :p

THEROTTENGOD
08-08-2005, 05:21 AM
i think it's the best. the story opens succinctly, and every step leads to an climax. the scene where the teacher meets her teacher's parents almost seems metaphorical.

THEROTTENGOD
08-08-2005, 05:23 AM
his stories are short, and fairly good. it gives you a quick jackoff

THEROTTENGOD
08-08-2005, 05:23 AM
I'd rather NOT see her escape, but be a slut as long as the guy wants her. She'd be so low on the totum pole that a call-girl, even just a street corner slut, would by comparisom be a princess. Give her enough humiliation and painful punishment sessions that she is resigned to being regularly continually degraded, particularly publically (to show her the error of her prior stuck-up cock-teasing mindset and behavior).

me neither. i 'd rather see her died and defiled beyond the graves

Master_chris
08-14-2005, 03:35 AM

I will have to go allow with Tourguide, as I also feel the same.

runny
08-19-2005, 06:11 AM
My favorite story is "Slavery Conscription Story" by Phemral.
I'm glad to hear that factory_slave is writing a sequel to his Slavery 2020. Hope to read it soon!

slo18
08-29-2005, 12:53 AM
in all honestly I would have to say my fave story was driven by craveing wrighten by humil slut. I do have to say if he sells her after putting in all that work it would drop points in my eyes. I do enjoy all of humil sluts stories so far. I also greatly enjoyed Prides brides and meat by C. A. smith even though canablism isnt normaly my thing. the way he presented it in the form of a politcal letter , it actualy made sence to do it. in fact I went away thinking wow Iw ould vote for that guy. lol if you dont know what I am talking about read the story. it does not erotisize the act of canibalism. it made me feel for the charicters and over all if u cheak the rateings i gave it a ten.

pejanon
08-30-2005, 07:15 PM
in all honestly I would have to say my fave story was driven by craveing wrighten by humil slut. I do have to say if he sells her after putting in all that work it would drop points in my eyes. I do enjoy all of humil sluts stories so far. I also greatly enjoyed Prides brides and meat by C. A. smith even though canablism isnt normaly my thing. the way he presented it in the form of a politcal letter , it actualy made sence to do it. in fact I went away thinking wow Iw ould vote for that guy. lol if you dont know what I am talking about read the story. it does not erotisize the act of canibalism. it made me feel for the charicters and over all if u cheak the rateings i gave it a ten.

Well, by now you know that he didn't sell her. It would go totally against the spirit of the story. Yep great story. It's crudity has a purpose.

Sorry, no long pig for me, sex or on sex. yuck

Het how about some nice operetta - Organization series?

And Parker is certanly a master story spinner. You don't even have to LIKE particular story (I don't like half of them) but he just knows how where it's at.

And The Long Road to Slavery by Simone Locke. Triple WOW! And Mad Lews Review This Story (ok so it's not prime jack off material but it's damn good.
And yes, The Ultimate Submission by Gato Medio and ,,,

And of course, Historie d'O
Pej

slo18
09-02-2005, 10:13 PM
did u see something I didnt? I havent seen any updates of driven by craveing since the 26th. and that was the auction. I dont think it keeps with the over all feel of the story either but I have read some stories like that Out of the blue he sells her dumps her traides her kills her what ever. really odd how it pops out

pejanon
09-03-2005, 08:18 AM
did u see something I didnt? I havent seen any updates of driven by craveing since the 26th. and that was the auction. I dont think it keeps with the over all feel of the story either but I have read some stories like that Out of the blue he sells her dumps her traides her kills her what ever. really odd how it pops out

Oh come on, only one mysterios bidder, and steps approaching? Now who could that be? Godzilla?

Of course he dosn't sell her. This is romantic story! :D (THAT for those who think that scan and romance don't mix. EVERYTHING does, just gotta find some way to do it.)

Oh it pops up odd usually when the author don't have an overal idea where they are going.)
Have fun

Pej

Steele
09-15-2005, 02:42 PM
Slave Ruthie consistently produces great stories. She makes creating nice well-rounded, believable character seem easy, which I found quickly it's not.

Beyond this site, I do like Alan Aldiss's Harem stories though he outrageously plagiarises from John Norman, sometimes taking not only plots and scenes but also chunks of his writing. Naughty for a commercial writer.

slo18
10-07-2005, 12:14 PM
lol ok he didnt sell her but I was worried, and u cant blame me. emotional investment in a fictional charicter is a sign of good wrighting. :) it was a wonderfull ending to a fantastic story and I really need to go to reviews and let her know that.

steven352
10-17-2005, 07:42 AM
Well, here are my six best stories:
1) He Soon To Thee Shall Sacrafice by Michael Alexander (The best story
yet).
2) Hand Maidens by Neverman (Anything by Neverman is very good).
3) Captured and Tortured by Gopi (The capture scene is the best I have
ever read. The rest of teh story is also very good).
4) Clinical Teasing by Eric.
5) Big Boy by Pr Squared.
6) A Game of Torture by BDSM Bill.

Ashtree
10-18-2005, 02:59 AM
Not sure it strictly qualifies as I don't think it's on the site but my favourite is 'Little Girl Sex Slave' (it's not kiddie stuff)

I've spent years trying to find the author on the web but have had no success.

blip
10-25-2005, 06:27 PM
Without a doubt: Casino, and Long Road to Slavery. There's something so indescribably nice about a girl deliberately getting into something, and not getting out...

(writing my own story along those lines, sometime...already tried one, but it was pretty half-baked and I didn't post more than the first part)

Carmenica Diaz
11-02-2005, 01:44 PM
So many stories - rather depends on ones mood, I expect.

Klauw
11-11-2005, 03:55 AM
That is one of my most favorite stories !
Author : The Inspector
The last chapter published on BDSM-Library was number 11.
Does anyone know where to find the next chapters ?
Email : Baccarate@excite.com

quietkarin
12-07-2005, 09:11 PM
Without a doubt... The best one I've read so far is Submission in Seattle. Very realistic - I think that's what I like about it.

Paul Alexander
12-19-2005, 08:07 PM
The Ad, And On The Water For Me, Both Magnificent Stories With A Lot Of Consensual Bdsm And Romance. What Can I Say, I'm A Romantic To The Marrow Of My Bones.

Paul Alexander
Tale Of Pretty Ass

johnsire
01-15-2006, 01:38 PM
I think this is one of the most erotic and exciting stories I have read.
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=242 I,m interested in others views.

shilla
01-16-2006, 02:22 PM
i like lesbian bondage stories more

Dick the Slaver
01-16-2006, 06:50 PM
Two stories I like are "Sands of Fate" by Faibhar and "The Collectors Estate" by BDSM_Tourguide.

Faibhar
01-26-2006, 08:52 PM
[QUOTE=veru_skjava]I left out Faibhar...

*shakes my head* If its written by him, I read it!

It is indeed, of course. Glad that you (recalled) approved.

Faibhar

Faibhar
01-26-2006, 08:56 PM
Two stories I like are "Sands of Fate" by Faibhar and "The Collectors Estate" by BDSM_Tourguide.

I can only salute "the Collectors Estate" by BDSM_Tourguide. Glad that you enjoyed (and mentioned) my piece.

Faibhar

adeadeasyone
02-01-2006, 09:38 AM
The Scholarship Student & The Weekend

(I've already posted this elsewhere...sorry, just getting a feel for the place so not sure what goes where.............what posts go where I mean.)

Currently I'm enjoying Becky's Slave although it's not an all time fave just yet. Clinical Teasing would be apart from it goes off on a tangent towards the end.

agmlb95
02-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Whore94's a cool story; the updates can't come fast ebough.

Is Arika Lee's 'The Bridge Club' finished? There's not been an update for months and it's a fabulous story so far.

Nikita
02-10-2006, 09:18 PM
Whore94's a cool story; the updates can't come fast ebough.

I'm with you, that's one of my top faves along with these:

Whore 94 by Fronker

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=3442

Cheerleader Picture by Ninja Turtle

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1539

A Confession by DomMaster

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1873

Joan's Other Life by Paladin

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=126

Modern Dairy by Paladin

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1018

Penny on the Block by Quin

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=2788

If you want to know why I like these, go to the story, click on the stars, and read the reviews.

Mavari
03-17-2006, 01:49 AM
Ahh, wonderful spot for my first post.

1) Chateau Noir by Frank Watson
Possible the best 'nostalgic' story I have ever read. Soft, vicious, beautiful, cruel, entrancing and simply wonderful and arousing in a way that doesn't involve my crotch.

2) Allie and Nicole by Annie the Slick
Ahh, lesbian code be ignored, this was delightful ^_^ To put it simply, made me horny as hell.

3) Owned Teacher by thumb
Long, mean, dominating, amusing, arousing and more. High school too.

Special Mention:

Clinical Teasing by Eric

Femdom generally makes me nearly homicidal but this...Too inspiring and wicked and plan inducing to be denied ^_^

subdude05
03-27-2006, 08:33 AM
They sound good, i may have to look out for them. maybe you could go into a little mor detail, it sounds like you really like them after all.

sweetie7140
04-11-2006, 01:51 PM
There was one story on here i read a few months ago i think, i forgot the name but i liked it a lot. It was about a woman put into a box and then covered with concrete and put into a basement. If anyone know the name of that please tell me. Thanks!

T38tara
04-21-2006, 07:08 AM
I like the stories writen by Lady Blade. Others are in my BDSMshelf, free for all to see and read.

shadowdragon
05-17-2006, 07:08 PM
I can't find my favorite. It involved a young virgin who was pulled into hell. The girl was only just of age and so I imagine it was pulled from the site. :(

Superion
06-09-2006, 10:29 AM
The late Leviticus - The Rent is excellent too.

a erotic light soft porn story which the story do flow like a book. It keep you keen to read on from start to end, the characters are infectious and all done with simple easy English, almost Jeffrey Archer style. :)

StillBehindBlueEyes
06-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Wedding Night by Zebulon
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=4001
Has to be my favorite at the moment.

But as arrogant as it sounds mine never stop pleasing me. Isn’t that why we write them because they are our deepest desires set down in just the right order for our maximum enjoyment?

submissivewife
06-10-2006, 09:38 PM
But as arrogant as it sounds mine never stop pleasing me. Isn’t that why we write them because they are our deepest desires set down in just the right order for our maximum enjoyment?

This is so true.....My latest that I posted for the contest this month is my best so far...I was just re-reading it last night and damn...I was getting all hot again...(also saw some editing that needs to be done.....sorry folks!)

StillBehindBlueEyes
06-13-2006, 06:37 PM
I just ran across this in my files it never fails to send me into a pleasant place. It's my fav not on this site story.
'Iroke no Futago'
(Japanese, roughly translated as 'Twins of Seductiveness'

H Dean
07-08-2006, 01:15 AM
I can only find the mistakes in my own stories. I doubt I would ever find them interesting if I read them as another person. So far, I have only written two stories that I am actually proud of - at least in the sense that I would have enjoyed them as another reader. "The Wish" and "The Last Night". Those I liked because I thought them to be original ideas. Though, the last time I read them I found mistakes and phrasing that made me cringe.

I can't read me.

Rosanna
07-08-2006, 03:14 AM
I like bondage and outdoor scenes
the scenery is not just background
but lends a special quality

these are about friends and lovers

A camping trip, by kittenfemme
love in a tent, short, intimate, fun, F/f
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=2882

Adirondack hard, by tough
like an initiation story, exciting!! MF/m
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=2660

The ad, by Dino Dave
a long love story with a special canoe trip, M/f
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=72

one with blackmail at the outset

The weekend, by Sardonicus
delicious times in the woods (and good BDSM ideas) F+/m, F/m
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=218

groundhog
09-01-2006, 10:08 AM
I liked A Slave's Road by Neil..I wish he would continue the story!

jamb
09-04-2006, 05:00 AM
I really liked Eyesore by The Siren recently - really well written and just really hot. Perhaps not the deepest of stories, but just a big turn on.

Also, pretty much anything by Sarijak - legend. Especially the 28 Day Trial Period. Absolute brilliance.

willadams
10-17-2006, 04:07 AM
Well, here are mine.

Misadventures of Gwen, really first rate material. http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=3878

Also, The Story of Jane, just wonderful reading, great writing and terrific storyline.

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=3370

Have fun!!!

annamk1977
01-07-2007, 06:09 AM
There are lots of great stories on the site. One I just read is Killenkoff Institute by dale10. I love the humilation and degradation-scenes.
I hope there will be more updates soon!

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/wholestory.php?storyid=4994

Haelix
02-18-2007, 10:28 PM
Allie and Nicole by far...

and there was another story I read that i loved, i forget the name of it... but it was about a girl that had some sort of electrical implants and whenever her implants shocked her a certain way, she knew she had to perform certain actions... I've been trying to find that one for a long time again.. if anyone knows it let me know please!

euzkal
02-20-2007, 09:24 PM
The best stories for me: submissive/masochist woman; very big breasts; beatiful face; slender body; and the key: consensual relation.
- Songs of the Dance/Learning the Dance by Archetype.
-The Misadventures of Gwen by Kirk.
-Jenny´s Breast Torture by MonochromeGray.
I like someone like this in my real life.
In the fantasy world of literature, I can include:
- Dee´s Tao by Andante.
-Story Profane Rituals by Hawker.
-Driven by Craving by Humil Slut.
-Momentum by Johnny Paine.
-Cumbag´s serie by Steve Dema.
-The Charity Auction by Rocky.
-Pooch´s Story by Mr.Ed.
-Whatever you want by Wontworry.
-The Mansion by Mad Dog.
-Cowgirl by Topcat.
And the best of the best: THE ADVENTURES OF PINKIE by Bob (in other site).

astenon
04-08-2007, 01:34 PM
My favourites are Owned Teacher and Allie and Nicole.
There is something about those stories that really make me wish we could click our fingers and whatch the movie :)

KateHeld
09-13-2007, 02:50 PM
One of my favorites on the library is by the member Julise. It's about a young woman kidnapped by an older couple. She's turned into their sextoy. I love the first person narration of that story and the embarrasing and cruel things she is subjected to.

DirtyOldPervert
10-07-2007, 02:18 PM
On this site, I would have to say my favorite is High Heeled Hell by Aiken. I also enjoy the "Trinnie and Christina" stories by Splyf.

Outside of this site, I am partial to "Susie Q's Party Game" by John Carter (http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Eli.The.Bearded/various/suzieqspartygame.html) or "Slavegirl" by Alebeard (http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Old_Joe's_Collection/Sex-Slavery/Slavegirl.txt). Either one of these stories would make great additions to this site, if the authors were so inclined.

DOP

freddie_clegg
10-12-2007, 12:16 PM
Allie and Nicole by far...

and there was another story I read that i loved, i forget the name of it... but it was about a girl that had some sort of electrical implants and whenever her implants shocked her a certain way, she knew she had to perform certain actions... I've been trying to find that one for a long time again.. if anyone knows it let me know please!

Not sure if this is the one you meant but it's a similar theme.....

Numerology (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=3545)

TOXIS
10-18-2007, 07:45 PM
Here are my faves. Nos 9 and 10 are at asstr.org.

1. Cutty by Bokkey
2. Stacy's Senior Year b Parker
3. Zippers by Anita Parker
4 The ******** by Marlissa
5. Second Place by Terri Madison
6. Blair Gets Owned by Blairbrek
7. Out of the Fire by Musker
8. Career Opportunities by Parker
9. Office Pumps by Cowgirl
10. Receptionist Bonus by Orestes

Best non-genre isOne Hundred Years of Solitude by Garcia Marquez.

Faibhar
12-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Many writers make for fine reading. Like several, I do not pretend to be a legitimate author. This site, however, does provide a fine archive for my attempts, as well as others.

In this (cyber) realm of fantasy anything, as well as everything goes. Personal taste becomes the final decider of what to like, or dislike.

Faibhar

soulcatch
02-09-2008, 07:23 PM
Slave Girls in Bondage by Kilogram - Love this series, I check the site everyday to see if there is a new chapter.

nakdsub
02-13-2008, 12:03 PM
The very first story I read here was, "Owned Teacher." I loved it and it is probably still my favorite to date.