PDA

View Full Version : longer nipples

lisha
04-25-2005, 08:30 AM
I get so wet when my nipples are longer than normal and are abused. How can i get them really erect and still have them available for punishment during sex. I know about pumps and tubes but they deny access to them. Also....how long...reasonably... can I get them? I find over time they've gotten kind of leathery and less sensitive. Which might be good since I have to get more inventive with tools. seek advice.

BDSM_Tourguide
04-25-2005, 12:56 PM
There is no proven way, beyond surgery, to make your nipples bigger. It's the same principle as making the penis bigger, or the clit, or even the breasts. A lot of products claim they will do it, but experienced medical professionals will very likely tell you that no product will ever make any part of your body "bigger."

One natural solution to enhancing the breasts and nipples without surgery is pregnancy, but that tends to lead to children. LOL

salpecam
07-28-2005, 03:35 AM
Try piercing them and inserting a bar-with-bobble-on-the-ends (like tongue piercings). Placing rings behind the bars, flat against the aureolae, progressively thicker, will pull your nips forwards, jutting them out. If you like titpain just for the pain, you can use a very thick ring-spacer so that your nips hurt without touching them.