PDA

View Full Version : Horrifying but exciting

sussess
04-28-2005, 10:46 AM
I have a strange fantasy where I am captured and presented to be the victim in a cruel experiment. I am to be tied on to a wheel, naked, spread like an "X". The wheel is then placed in a sealed glass cage at 45 degree angle, my head up. A crowd is gathered around the glass cage as it is filled up with tiny maggots. Those maggots are really evil - they will crawl up and into every body opening and become terribly annoying. Slowly will they enter my vagina, asshole, ears and nose. Crawling and itching. There will be only a small pipe put in my mouth so I can breathe. Just before the maggots starts to hide my eyes I can see how the people around the cage are watching in excitement as they try to understand how I must feel. As time goes by I will be completely cowered in maggots, and left in my "bath" alone with my extreme agony for hours.
If anyone think this is more than just a wierd or sick fantasy I should keep to myself; please leave a comment.

peter de sade
04-28-2005, 11:12 AM
What an amazing and thrilling fantasy! it is great to be bound naked to a cross (especially spread-eagled) and then encased in a glass cage so there is no escape. And then to be watched by many spectators is the ultimate humiliation. And if this was not enough for you, there is the extreme degradation of being covered in crawling and disgusting maggots. Congratulations on such an inventive and mind-blowing submissive fantasy. Great stuff! I can imagine every amazing moment and how it must feel!

Peter de Sade

Sir Lanceloth
04-29-2005, 02:02 AM
dont keep it to yourself! peoble may think what they will, after all we have different fantasies :) I wouldnt want to do what you stated myself, but i wouldnt mind watching it ;) Dont worry about scaring us here, after all we are all a bit to the side in our sexual preferences so we have to stick together and help each other. Please tell more if you wish

Mothbrad
04-30-2005, 09:50 PM
I enjoyed reading the paragraph quite a bit - not so much for the nature of the fantasy itself (although it is the sort of thing that I would enjoy seeing), but for the fact that you shared it with us. I always find it interesting when people jump in and share a piece of themselves that they have doubts about.

Just one question - do you find that the fantasy has a stronger resonance now, or makes you feel different, now that you have shared it with us strangers?

sussess
05-01-2005, 09:30 AM
I enjoyed reading the paragraph quite a bit - not so much for the nature of the fantasy itself (although it is the sort of thing that I would enjoy seeing), but for the fact that you shared it with us. I always find it interesting when people jump in and share a piece of themselves that they have doubts about.

Just one question - do you find that the fantasy has a stronger resonance now, or makes you feel different, now that you have shared it with us strangers?
Actually I think the fantasy is even more exciting now, especially when I realise that this can be a turn on for others too. I makes me develop it, come up with more scenarios and expand it further.