PDA

View Full Version : good girl

warlock
05-01-2005, 01:26 AM
Here's a picture of one girl I had who trained up. She's German, and I met her in London when she was travelling throughout Europe for a couple of months. She loved to crawl on her hands and knees, and have her back whipped while she was giving me a blowjob. And as you can see here, she'd then lick up the cum. Good girl

Warlock

muhshilltopper
05-04-2005, 03:27 PM
Wow,

Congratulations!

I hope you two are still in contact, she is lovely.
I am sure that any more pics that you have we would love to see.

-Hilltopper

BDSM_Tourguide
05-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Here's a picture of one girl I had who trained up.

You do know that there's an entire thread for these kinds of pictures, right? It's call Personal Photography and it was created specifically for people with personal pictures to post.

Have a look and post appropriately.

warlock
05-07-2005, 04:03 PM
You do know that there's an entire thread for these kinds of pictures, right? It's call Personal Photography and it was created specifically for people with personal pictures to post.

Have a look and post appropriately.

Yes, but it' as user-friendly as fuck

redEva
05-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Hi warlock, that was nice toy you had, hope you find another one!

Yes, but it' as user-friendly as fuck

On the “where we post” subject, while I do not think the rude phrasing was called for, I have to say I do not see problem with having different threads with personal pictures. This is “ The Picture Threads “ section – if someone wishes to have his/her own thread – why not?!

funtime37
05-07-2005, 09:15 PM
i for one agree with both trains of thought but, some times i think tourguide can be a bit sharp with his comments.

Toymaker
05-08-2005, 04:04 AM
Nice looking sub, Warlock. Good luck in your quest for another.

muhshilltopper
05-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Hi warlock, that was nice toy you had, hope you find another one!

On the “where we post” subject, while I do not think the rude phrasing was called for, I have to say I do not see problem with having different threads with personal pictures. This is “ The Picture Threads “ section – if someone wishes to have his/her own thread – why not?!

I agree,
I agree with the Personal Photography page as a place to put a series of pictures without much side conversation about them but I think that if someone wishes to begin a new thread so as to begin a conversation about specific picture then this is what the picture section was designed for.

-Topper

Kelli
05-09-2005, 04:30 AM
I understand what you mean, but this about if everyone who wants to post an image decides to start their own topic, imagine how cluttered it'll get in here. That's why they have the main thread for them. They used to have an image section, maybe that will come back.

Jadetiger
05-09-2005, 04:52 AM
I have to agree with Kelli on this one. It is already becoming a mess and discussion occurs in the Picture thread as well. I see no point in all these extra threads nor do you I see any useful discussion taking place.