PDA

View Full Version : emma's early experience

emmacd
05-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Her makeup and facial features were her strong point. High boned cheeks and slim cheeks had given her great deal of sexual appeal .Her lips were sensuous and full. Her eyes were hazel and accentuated by black eyeliner above and below her eyelids. She considered herself quite attractive especially on how she dressed. Her hair was dark auburn and shoulder length that allowed her to do many different styles. She was wearing a black double knit dress that was right at her knees. . Black stockings accentuated there shapeliness. Wearing a pair of black leather pumps completed her outfit. A string of pearls and matching earrings completed her dress. She now waited for the telephone call from a secret admirer It had firmly stimulated her as it was referred by one of her bondage boyfriends. The difference being this would be a woman who was interested in me. She was advised that I was a cross dresser and was quite worldly on dealing with both sexes. What could she possibly want from me? Emma looked at herself in the mirror. She was 29 years old and actually looked younger. She had just finished dressing and she looked critically at the results. She was 5-9 in height and weighed in at 135lbs, that was well distributed from head to toe. Her measurements were 38-28-36. Not perfect but not bad. She wore size10’s in dresses and size 12 in sportswear. This was mainly because she had larger shoulders than most women.. Her bra size showed this as she was a 38C. Her hips were smaller, but a perfect tushy made up for it. Long legs and flat tummy induced a very sexy shape for her height. With her four inch heels she was slightly over 6 feet. A very dominating sight for those who liked women that way.

emmacd
05-01-2005, 03:08 PM
Her makeup and facial features were her strong point. High boned cheeks and slim cheeks had given her great deal of sexual appeal .Her lips were sensuous and full. Her eyes were hazel and accentuated by black eyeliner above and below her eyelids. She considered herself quite attractive especially on how she dressed. Her hair was dark auburn and shoulder length that allowed her to do many different styles. She was wearing a black double knit dress that was right at her knees. . Black stockings accentuated there shapeliness. Wearing a pair of black leather pumps completed her outfit. A string of pearls and matching earrings completed her dress. She now waited for the telephone call from a secret admirer It had firmly stimulated her as it was referred by one of her bondage boyfriends. The difference being this would be a woman who was interested in me. She was advised that I was a cross dresser and was quite worldly on dealing with both sexes. What could she possibly want from me?
I did not have long to wait as the telephone rang. I answered it after a couple of rings. I answered with my low sexy voice “Hello”. A woman’s voice was very soft and clear, Is this Emma speaking. Yes I answered, and to whom am I speaking? My name is Peggy was her answer. We have a mutual admirer who gave me your name and number, His name was Charles. He told me quite a bit about you which was all very good. Peggy said would you mind if we met? Emma replied, what did you wish to see me about? Peggy answered that we had something in common. What would that be as Emma replied.?
I am DOM and I understand that you are also. I do know that you are a cross dresser who is also a Dom. I never ran across one and I thought you would be nice enough to let me meet you. We might share some experiences that can be mutually be beneficial to us both. You see that as a Dom I have dressed many men into wearing women’s’ clothes as I punished them and gave them the experience of being bound and forced to do some very humiliating things. Do you get my drift Emma. I can’t see that much of a similarity between us. I just have a bigger clit than you. Will you see me or not, declared Peggy. It was almost a demand and it made Emma’s clit tingle. I will see no harm in our talking and judge for ourselves.
With that Emma pressed the door opener telling Peggy she was on the third floor on apartment 8.
The bell rang and Emma opened the door and paused as did Peggy. They both looked alike. Peggy was as stunned as Emma. My, MY she exclaimed I thought I was seeing myself. Charles described you quit right. He said you looked like me,
Peggy was 5-8 about 130 lbs. And 36-28-36 figure. She had shoulder length brunette hair. Her attire was that of a DOM queen. Black leather above the knee, black leather sleeveless vest, white blouse, wrist length black leather gloves, black stockings, and calf length black leather boots with 4 inch heels. Large gold hoop earrings and a gold necklace. She sure was dressed to the nines of a real Dom.
I have come here for a request . I have always been a DOM for the last seven years said Peggy. I have always wondered what it would be a sub for another Dom. I did not find another male could be trusted. The Charles brought up you after I pound it out of him He mentioned that you were a perfect Dom in that your cared for him while he was helpless. Since trust is very necessary to me out of fear, I thought you may consider me as your sub. Emma was speechless. What a sub she would make. Emma stated to her would be no changes with her as you were already dominating five women on a need basis. I would consider it if became a sub for me as I need you and you know the set up of being completely under my control. I do said Peggy for say a year. I will take whatever you can dish out. You will be my mistress for a year and then I either accept the role or I fade away. I will then accept the role forever until you decide to get rid of me. I ask two things that I believe are reasonable, you may deny me if you choose to. What are they Peggy. (1) That you prevent me from getting pregnant and(2) that you try to prevent marking me up so I can’t look bad for my clients. I think that they are both reasonable and will the best I can from the not marking you from what can be scene with the attire you wear for your job ,as a Dom, .It is a deal Peggy . However your name from me will be cock sucker or ass reamer. Peggy gulped and nodded yes. You will call me faggot or queer. That is to humiliate you for doing what your doing with one or another Now come over to me cock sucker. Down on your knees in front of me and open your mouth wide. Peggy did just that and knelt before Emma with her mouth wide open. You listen well my love. Now stick out your tongue as far as you can. Peggy did exactly that. Emma leaned forward and grabbed hold of her tongue and brought it forward to her own mouth and sucked it in. You taste so good my love as she sucked on Peggy’s tongue until it was fully in her mouth. She then French kissed the stunned as deep as she could and all Peggy could say was Mmmmmm. Emma could feel the heat of Peggy’s mouth . There now we, we sealed our bargain with a kiss. Wait as you are and I will be right back. Emma came back with a pair of prison handcuffs and real leg irons , and a open mouth gag. You know the drill cock sucker, put the leg irons on first and lock them around your ankles. Now do the same with your wrists behind your back. Open your mouth wide again and Emma inserted the ring gag and tied it tightly on the back of her neck. When done she stuck her finger in Peggy’s mouth and had her suck on it. Now love you shall meet my clit that you will suck on. With that Emma lifted her dress and dropped her panties that released her clit(cock) with a huge hard on. She fitted it thru the ring gag into Peggy’s mouth with about four inches of it. Suck my clit softly honey and run your tongue on the bottom of it. Peggy was now a clit sucker. As she slurped Emma fed her a inch at a time until it entered her throat. Peggy was chocking but Emma pulled back and then re inserting its full length down her throat. Peggy knew then Emma would pull back to preventing her from choking. Emma took Peggy’s head in her hands and began to mouth fuck her. Peggy was allowing he head to be used by Emma. Emma relaxed and laid back in the chair as she watched Peggy perform a perfect blow job. Peggy was sighing and Emma felt her for head and found that she was boiling hot. You like to suck my clit hon. Peggy nodded her head yes.