PDA

View Full Version : emmacd early experiences

emmacd
05-02-2005, 08:32 PM
Peggy nodded her head yes. Do feel helpless now that you are secured and will do as I wish you to. Again her head bobbed yes. I am going to whip and paddle you now. With that Emma released the handcuffs and took Peggy’s bra vest and blouse and folded them neatly on the other chair. She re handcuffed her hands behind her. Emma then placed leather collar around her neck with eye hooks on all four sides. This way she manipulate her head as she wished. Next off came skirt and her boots. Stockings were last. She replaced the leg irons back onto Peggy‘s ankles. A piece of rope were attached to her handcuffs and pulled her arms up to back eyehook and secured it there. Emma brought out her instruments of pain. A flicker whip for the tender parts ,two paddles one three inches wide and one a normal paddle for larger areas. A cat nine tails for intimate parts breast and vagina. Last but least was a cane for her feet and other tender parts. Peggy stared at them and knew where they would be used. She begged thru gag pleading mercy. Emma said she would decide what was enough. You do want to be beaten don’t you she asked? She could not move her head to nod but she nodded yes. You have been a bad girl and now you will start paying back for all the whipping you gave. Emma leaned over and stuck her tongue into her mouth. Lick it Bitch. Emma had Peggy walk to the bedroom. She had her lie down with her head at the top and secured it to the head board with the back hook so she could move her head at all. She then secured with rope her ankle cuffs to each side of the bottom of the other bed board at her feet, Emma removed her clothes except heels and stockings and her bra. She seated herself at the top and seated herself with her clit entering Peggy’s mouth. Let the game begin as she inserted her clit through the O gag. Again she fed 4 inches in and told Peggy to make you cum. The whipping will start after my first cum. Do you understand clit licker. Her eyes were wide open as the rape of her mouth continued. Suck bitch suck. Then Emma began to push her clit in inch by inch until it was down her throat and they began it all over again first you suck and then I leave you up for air. Do you got that. Peggy nodded with her eyes. This time I am going to cum in your mouth. I will then start your pain course and you must make me cum twice more. If you don’t do it, we will continue whipping you. I will give you time out as you gather your strength back. I will then give you a big surprise. Peggy sucked and sucked and after ten minutes she had a explosion from the clit as sperm went down her throat. Not bad was Emma reply. Emma got up and moved to the foot of the bed and crawled between Peggy’s spread legs. Emma took her fore finger into a juicy cunt. She massaged it and she heard Peggy moan. She then got to Peggy’s clit and she leaned forward and took it in her mouth as she began to suck Peggy’s cunt dry. The mo. You my dear must climax four times until I let you free. Peggy climaxed with her whole body going stiff and started to moaning got louder and louder. Her juices were flowing and . This time she did not wait for the climax. Emma pushed her hand into the gapping cunt. Peggy collapsed and Emma started to lick her pussy again She then got up and picked up the three inch belt and all you could hear was the loud smack as belt came down on Peggy’s ass cheek. She tried to shout just as another smack went whack against her other cheek. That is two Honey only 8 more with this belt. Whack, whack,whack went three more. She was struggling but to no avail. Emma leaned forward and licked her ass. It was soothing but the pain had subsided. Emma licked her pussy more and Peggy was in confusion. First pain and then pleasure. Emma was a excellent cunt lapper. She waited a minute or two and then she went back to work on her ass. Whack, whack, whack, whack, and a last whack. It nearly took Peggy right off the bed. Emma then back to eating Peggy out again. Remember dear you have to climax three mote times. Emma was devouring Peggy’s pussy and it felt so good. It took Peggy five minutes to come with her second climax. Peggy was soaking wet. Emma laid the leather belt right in front of Peggy’s lips. Emma brought the next tool that she was going to use. Emma stated as this was her flicker and will be used on your cunt and breast. Peggy just dropped her head. Emma whispered in her ear. You are doing remarkably well. Are you enjoying yourself. Your cunt says yes. What do you think. A yes nod came thru.