PDA

View Full Version : Brazilian Nose Torture...

Kleber-MFX
05-04-2005, 07:15 AM
Hi friends,

This is my first post here and I am interested in share some Nose worship/Torture informations. Anybody here is interested? Please check these pics...

(deleted)

Please let me know...

Edit: The only two posts you made are spams. You are banned.

Nikita
06-26-2005, 03:16 PM
Are you for real? :hmmm:

Nose worship is common in Hollywood, especially notable are plastic surgeons. But nose torture? FYI: Fetish comes from the word fetid or stink...

Top 10 things to do with your nose if you have a nose fetish:

1. Smell set of dirty balls on your chin
2. Visit a whorehouse the Monday after payday
3. Visit a tuna factory on a hot Friday afternoon :dumb:
4. Try a stint as a proctologist
5. Try a stint as a podiatrist
6. Try a stint as a gynocologist
7. Try a stint in the sanitation department
8. Visit an African tribe that adorn their noses with big discs or some other artistic object
9. Many mothers would say change a dirty diaper and nurses would say change a senior citizen's Depends
10. Read a stinky post

Sorry ya'll, I had too much fun with this post

dane
07-12-2005, 06:06 PM
why put down on someone else's fantasies.

In fact the Japanese use a type of nose "hook" for bondage and S&M, if you think it's funny try being bonded helpless and have one hooked up into your nose and see how "easy" it is to resist the pull of it.

Also the japanese have special herb mixtures which are so potent that the smallest touch from a cotton swab covered in such mixture will put someone into very strange mental states and/or unpleaseant states such as useful in S&M.

Dngnkeeper
07-12-2005, 08:42 PM
No this is not real. :spam2: This is a comercial site selling cheap videos from Brazil. :spam:

Spam is not appreciated arround here.

Kelber go play with the other children and leave the adults alone. :spammer: :smackbum: :ban2: