PDA

View Full Version : Effects of horsehair floggers

T-Luv
05-20-2003, 08:18 PM
Wanting to include a horsehair flogger scene in an in-progress story, but having never used or felt one, I'm hoping somebody here would be kind enough to describe the effects (sensations, pain intensity, marking) of this implement.

In particular, I'd like to know how a pair of tender young breasts would react to a horsehair whip (poor little innocent 14YO girl with a wicked uncle.)

Would an extended tit-whipping (say, 15 minutes) with a horsehair flogger be a Really Bad Idea, as far as damage goes? The uncle usually uses soft whips that don't leave lasting marks, for obvious reasons, and I have no idea as to how much damage one of these whips can do. If it marks heavily, I don't want to include it in this story.

All help will be greatly appreciated!

Curtis
05-21-2003, 06:57 PM
Sorry, T-Luv, I know little about floggers, but if they're made from a horse's mane or tail, they're probably coarse and abrasive, not like human hair, which is (ideally) soft and silky. I'm guessing that a few minutes of flogging would cause a friction burn or something that looked like a rash, in addition to whatever damage a normal flogger would produce.

Good luck finding your answer.

BruceBoxer
06-25-2003, 03:59 AM
Sorry I missed this earlier. Horsehair floggers are like most implements, pain and damage is proportional to the force and leverage i.e., length and stance and position used in wielding it. The hair is stiffer than most natural hairs but more yielding than wood of course or synthetics. I have one with a handle bound in leather that's 9 inches long and the whipping hairs are 18 inches. It can really sting and I've used it on breasts with quite some intensity without breaking skin. When the flogger lands, the hairs don't spread out and fan the way latex does so there's more concentrated force.

Originally posted by T-Luv
Wanting to include a horsehair flogger scene in an in-progress story, but having never used or felt one, I'm hoping somebody here would be kind enough to describe the effects (sensations, pain intensity, marking) of this implement.

In particular, I'd like to know how a pair of tender young breasts would react to a horsehair whip (poor little innocent 14YO girl with a wicked uncle.)

Would an extended tit-whipping (say, 15 minutes) with a horsehair flogger be a Really Bad Idea, as far as damage goes? The uncle usually uses soft whips that don't leave lasting marks, for obvious reasons, and I have no idea as to how much damage one of these whips can do. If it marks heavily, I don't want to include it in this story.

All help will be greatly appreciated!