PDA

View Full Version : self training session on Master orders

lorraine-from-france
05-05-2005, 07:50 AM
self training session on Master orders

BDSM_Tourguide
05-05-2005, 10:51 AM

Nice pictures, but you posted them in the wrong place. There is a thread for personal photography right in this very forum. Please post appropriately next time.

Misanthrope
05-05-2005, 10:52 AM
HOLY SHIT!!!! That's a lot of wax. I am rather fond of hot wax myself, but I've never totally covered my genitals like that. Well done.

Toymaker
05-08-2005, 04:08 AM
Your efforts to obey your master appear to be sufficient. Perhaps in the future you could also wax your ass as well.

KANE
06-05-2005, 12:19 PM

Your Master is very lucky to have a slave like you.

Master Kane :)

Ruby
06-05-2005, 03:00 PM
Nice pictures, but you posted them in the wrong place. There is a thread for personal photography right in this very forum. Please post appropriately next time.

TG, is there a reason that people can't start their own picture threads?

If yes, then perhaps a moderator, can just merge these threads into the picture thread an a PM note to the "offending" party can be sent telling them where to find their pictures.

If not, then hey, I like to see different threads for different couples.

BDSM_Tourguide
06-05-2005, 04:18 PM
If not, then hey, I like to see different threads for different couples.

I think that, in order to not create clutter like in the General Talk forum, it is important to keep threads of one topic together in one thread. Therefore, it is my opinion that all personal photography be placed in the Personal Photography thread. That's why the thread was created in the first place.

My view is: Why have the thread at all if everyone's just going to start their own threads anyway? For that matter why even have designated forums if people are just going to post what they want where they want anyway? It's like the new member intro thread in General Talk. It's one concise, easy place for people to introduce themselves so we don't have 5000 different threads just so people can say "Hi. I'm new here." In the same way, we don't need 500 different threads for people to post pictures of their BDSM activities when one will do just fine.

Nikita
06-07-2005, 07:20 AM
Your efforts to obey your master appear to be sufficient. Perhaps in the future you could also wax your ass as well.

Isn't "ass waxing" a term used for "spanking hard" or getting your butt hairs pulled off with wax as in "Brazilian waxing"? ; O

redEva
06-09-2005, 01:10 PM
While I agree that it is nice to have neat place – all picture threads are being posted in the section of forums called “The Picture Threads”. Before explicit rules not to post any copyright protected photography or work in general – there was valid reason to have thread for “Personal photography” as opposed to Professional or rip-of-the-web things.
Now, I believe this organization is mostly outdated and while it is obviously that it all depends on personal preferences I personally prefer to see new thread for a new courageous member who is willing to share. That way the pictures can be adequately commented on and praised.

BTW ;

Dear lorraine-from-france beautiful pictures, and while it would be nice to see the work in progress – since that was self inflicted I can see how impractical that can be! *grin* please do share some more of your ….assignments :)

Ruby
06-10-2005, 08:23 PM
While I agree that it is nice to have neat place – all picture threads are being posted in the section of forums called “The Picture Threads”. Before explicit rules not to post any copyright protected photography or work in general – there was valid reason to have thread for “Personal photography” as opposed to Professional or rip-of-the-web things.
Now, I believe this organization is mostly outdated and while it is obviously that it all depends on personal preferences I personally prefer to see new thread for a new courageous member who is willing to share. That way the pictures can be adequately commented on and praised.

BTW ;

Dear lorraine-from-france beautiful pictures, and while it would be nice to see the work in progress – since that was self inflicted I can see how impractical that can be! *grin* please do share some more of your ….assignments :)

I agree with you Eva. I tend to think of the Personal photograph thread for those of use who post occasionally and seldom, where for folks who want to start their own threads, hey, I'm all for that. It works quite well on other sites.

A work in progress set of pics from Lorraine would be very exciting. Please pass the word along to your master, your fans are waiting.

alura
07-04-2005, 07:10 AM
After seeing these two messages, I feel like I'm in WW II and I've stolen a set of the enemy's plans. Is 'threads' is the code breaker? Where's my decoder ring, dammit? lol

TG, is there a reason that people can't start their own picture threads?

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]I think that, in order to not create clutter like in the General Talk forum, it is important to keep threads of one topic together in one thread.