PDA

View Full Version : The art of Cordoza

Cordoza
05-14-2005, 08:18 AM
I am going to try and post some of my S&M pictures here. I can't find any guidelines, so if are any unacceptable images then please let me know.

I hope someone likes my pictures, there are more to come. Maybe someone can recommend a website where I can display my artwork. :)

Jadetiger
05-14-2005, 08:26 AM
Cordoza,
Wonderful fantasy pictures. I love them. Hot Hot Hot. Keep them coming.

Microwave0ven
05-14-2005, 11:10 AM
cordoza, awesome pics you've got there! :D

It looks sorta like they're 3d-renderings? If they're 3d-renders, there's a place called http://www.renderotica.com that has a free section and also galleries for people to post renders and completed images, where people can rate the images and give comments. You might check them out.

Cordoza
05-14-2005, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the site recommendation, I know them, but their policy won't permit certain images, but apart from that, I don't wish to post images there.

j
05-14-2005, 11:59 PM
I usually am bored by 3D pics... so stiff, utterly comventional. Yours are different.

I like the fact that they do not claim to be realistic: the 'plastic' sheen on the figures' skin makes them look like photos of erotic statuary. Maybe this effect is not on purpose but I find it very enticing.

Also glad you don't try and prove your skill by rendering pussy hair... Bald pussies are so much prettier on victims! And the rendition of ;ovemet and attitude is much above average.

The doggy picture is my exact mix of naughty-nasty...

More, please!!!

Ruby
05-15-2005, 01:18 AM
Dark erotica that's very well done.

You've posted in the right place.

Welcome to the forums!

Cordoza
05-16-2005, 04:27 PM
:) :) :) Thank you for your nice comments...it'll only encourage me you know!

The 'sheen' you mention, is supposed to be sweat. Probably the hardest thing to illustrate in art.

Here's another very dark picture for you, entitled...

Nightmare!

Sorry, but If the picture quality looks poor, it's because it is a high res image that doesn't condense very well for the net.

redEva
05-17-2005, 06:52 AM
Cordoza,

I wish all my dermas are like your “Nightmare”

Please keep them coming!

Cordoza
05-17-2005, 12:22 PM
Thank you Eva. We have the power to dream anything we like.

It's time to look up your old friends.

The title of this picture is...

'Class Reunion'

Escritor
05-17-2005, 02:25 PM
Congratulations are in order here, beautiful art, Cordoza.

I wish I had a "clapping hands" smilie here

Marco
05-17-2005, 02:49 PM
Dear Cordoza,

Your art is ... so evocative that I cannot complete messages unless I go off and ... ~blush~ ... "settle" my body's enthusiasm! (By-the-way: I posted to your 05-09-05 "second try" post in the Personals Forum.)

>The 'sheen' you mention, is supposed to be sweat. Probably the hardest thing to illustrate in art.

Light, treatment of light, light effects et al. etc. have always been considered the most difficult aspects of 2-dimensional depiction. The "Old Masters" were all-about light, light treatment, etc. Your depiction of a "sweat sheen" to the nude/semi-nude bodies is good. (I am not a fine artist, rather a "performance artist", but I have had some educational forays in art criticism; it helps with attending museums with persons who have arranged for me as a private companion.) "Beads" of sweat might not appear as intended, and regardless would seem to be tedious to depict. I like the "sheen" effect. Perhaps bodyhair might be depicted "in-sweat" as it does react to heat and moisture. I'm also thinking that a heavy sweat does include "rivulets" as well as the "sheen". I mention all of these since you state the depiction is difficult, and because at least one of the posts seemed to have mistaken your sweat "sheen" for a fantasy skin-surface depiction (plasticized, if I recall correctly). Not that I'm an art critic, I am (to a reasonable degree) an art historian: perhaps if you embellished your "sheen" with "hair effect" and/or specific "rivulets" where they would in life occur, maybe your "sheen" might be less ambiguously understood?

>Here's another very dark picture for you, entitled ... Nightmare!

I realize that your art theme is Lesbian BDSM; so that you know, I am appreciating it for that, and also via my vivid imagination which alters it internally in analogous, but other, gender scenarios! (The mind IS a wonderful tool, is it not?!) Anyway, I'm such a "delicate little thing" (And TIGHT!) that I don't think it would be prudent for me to "accomodate" your Nightmare's stallion!!

A question: do you know of an artist in your genre who depicts young males at the ... uhhhhhhhh ... "disposal" of females ... ~blush~ ... ?!

Your art is SO VERY EVOCATIVE that I must go away again to ... "settle" myself ... ~tee,hee~ ... !

Sincerely,
... Marco. :) :o :)

Tiger
05-17-2005, 07:26 PM
Great artwork, Cordoza! I especially like the latter two (but not that I support bestiality :)). The lighting effect for them is better than the others, IMHO. The characters in other images are more statue-like, but I suppose you might do it in purpose. Bueatiful work!

j
05-19-2005, 11:39 AM
Another exquisite one! The girl who keeps the horse standing by holding on its forelegs must be very strong...

My hobby is joining stories with illustrations. This one will soon be paired off I'm sure!

:) :) :) Thank you for your nice comments...it'll only encourage me you know!

The 'sheen' you mention, is supposed to be sweat. Probably the hardest thing to illustrate in art.

Here's another very dark picture for you, entitled...

Nightmare!

Sorry, but If the picture quality looks poor, it's because it is a high res image that doesn't condense very well for the net.

Chum
05-21-2005, 05:13 PM
Very hot indeed. They just keep getting better. My preference in writing is real people doing things bordering on fantasy, and most of these images fire my imagination better than any that have come before.

chum

Cordoza
05-22-2005, 04:50 PM
Hello again. Thank you all for your wonderful comments. :) :) :)
Two more pictures for this gallery.

The candle picture is of a device I invented and modeled for perhaps the ultimate experience in candle fetish. Not only does the device permit a variety of intimate acts, but also has the option for dripping hot wax and some lower candle heat to encourage the 'victim' to keep in constant motion.

STATING THE OBVIOUS dear friends
My artwork often features very real and severely painful acts that could lead to permanent physical and psychological damage, so please do not try this on a partner, or even a pet. I do not support any kind of non-consensual act in real life. These images are ONLY intended as erotic fantasy.

If my pictures look a bit fuzzy, then try right clicking on them and select 'show original image', which seems to help.

Cordoza
05-22-2005, 05:03 PM
Very hot indeed. They just keep getting better. My preference in writing is real people doing things bordering on fantasy, and most of these images fire my imagination better than any that have come before.

chum

Hello good friend.
Thank you for the kind comments. If you want a 'hot' picture, then see my latest image with the candles.
I also write stories, and most of my images come from stories I haven't finished, and maybe never will. But I would be delighted to see stories by other authors who find my work inspiring. Maybe that's the real benefit of erotic art, firing the individual imagination, just as it does with conventional art. And these images are great fun to make, a real challenge for the imagination, and for the software. Best of all, no one gets hurt! :)

Best wishes friend,
Cordoza.

Tiger
05-23-2005, 12:08 AM
Thank you very much for the disclaimer. Your creativity is wonderful and you have great imagination, along with your excellent skill of course. Thank you for your contribution and keep them coming :)

Toymaker
05-28-2005, 07:26 PM
Wow! Really nice art! Let's see some more!

Master_chris
05-29-2005, 02:39 AM
I am not a great fan of 3D art, but there is something about yours that is differant. please kept on posting them

Cordoza
05-29-2005, 05:27 AM
2 pictures reposted with the agreement (I hope!) of the moderator. But I could be asked to take them down.

Cordoza
07-13-2005, 04:18 PM
Sorry, all pictures have been removed from this post as I may need them for BDSM illustrated story illustrations.