PDA

View Full Version : Nipple clamp advice

her_Joe
05-16-2005, 03:47 PM
His-pita and I want to try some nipple clamps that work for her -- the ones with the pre-formed noose that fits and slips tighter don't work for her because her nipples are quite small.

Would the alligator clips work better? Any other suggestions?

TIA.

albear
05-17-2005, 02:08 AM
Would the alligator clips work better? Any other suggestions?

TIA.

The only other suggestion I could make is if you tried some tweezer clamps first. They're a little bit more.... gentle than the alligator clamps because they're adjustable. You can pull as much or as little of the nipple into them as you want, so I don't think size'd be a problem.

I recently invested in a pair of these, and while I usually have a complete aversion to nipple clamps, these are quite fun ;)

her_Joe
05-17-2005, 07:23 AM
The only other suggestion I could make is if you tried some tweezer clamps first. They're a little bit more.... gentle than the alligator clamps because they're adjustable. You can pull as much or as little of the nipple into them as you want, so I don't think size'd be a problem.

I recently invested in a pair of these, and while I usually have a complete aversion to nipple clamps, these are quite fun ;)

Thanks, albear.

Do you have a link to the ones you like? Or a source?

And you're right -- I'd rather start a little less agressively in this case, if possible. She likes the idea, but ....

His_pita
05-17-2005, 07:43 AM
Alligator and tweezers! :eek:

Can't I just glue them on? :D

SirW
05-17-2005, 07:47 AM
And you're right -- I'd rather start a little less agressively in this case, if possible. She likes the idea, but ....

Might wish to try some small plastic clips. They are like clothespins but not as strong of a spring. You can buy them on-line through adult toy stores or go to Wal-Mart and get the bright plastic ones. They are in a variety of size and types. You can try them out on yourself right there in the store to see what the pressure would be (No...don't life your shirt and put them on one of your nipples...besides getting kicked out of Wal-Mart I find alot of men have a higher tolerance for nipple clamps then some women). Clip one on the skin between the thumb and forfinger. That is a good gauge of sonsitivity.
My subbie has very sensitive nipples and while we have a large array of clips and clamps, most we don't use much, or if we do only for a short period of time. What I have found more satisfying for us, is to apply pressure with my hand, slowly building it up, also twisting and occassionally flicking my finger at her nipple. This gives her small bursts of pressure without the long time effect of a clamp. Also, the longer you have the clamps on the less effect....till you take them off.
Have fun.

SirW

her_Joe
05-17-2005, 03:02 PM
Clip one on the skin between the thumb and forfinger. That is a good gauge of sonsitivity.

SirW

That's great, SirW. I was wondering how to anticipate. Thanks. And the clips will stay on small nipples, you feel?

Both you and albear seem to feel that clamps are a normal second choice for pleasure -- wonder if that's the general case.

I've read several subs who seem to like to have weights attached -- I assume just a couple of ounces is enough?

SirW
05-17-2005, 06:25 PM
I've read several subs who seem to like to have weights attached -- I assume just a couple of ounces is enough?

You can get weights that are from a few ounces to a whole lot more. It is really a matter of preference (less expensive ones and easy to get are the lead weights for fishing).
I find that women with smaller breasts can not take as much with weights as women with larger ones. Or if your sub can't take weights at all...do what I have done...moved the clamps and weights down to the labia....greater endurance there.....

Have fun...

oh...make sure you talk about what you are going to do before....and alot afterwards...also..make sure the sub is going to tell you the truth..and not go with it because she knows you want to do it....I alsways tell my sub tha t I want her to enjoy all of our expoeriences...don't just do something because I said I want it.....

SirW

albear
05-18-2005, 01:54 AM
I bought mine from JT stockroom (http://search.stockroom.com/a001.htm) but you can probably get them from an adult shop. They arrived quickly and without hassle, and are just like they look - delicious ;)

In the photo below, I've put a star on the sliding ring that makes them adjustable. The closer to the nipples, the tighter the clamp is (and the more owie it is!)

her_Joe
05-18-2005, 05:11 AM
I bought mine from JT stockroom (http://search.stockroom.com/a001.htm) but you can probably get them from an adult shop. They arrived quickly and without hassle, and are just like they look - delicious ;)

In the photo below, I've put a star on the sliding ring that makes them adjustable. The closer to the nipples, the tighter the clamp is (and the more owie it is!)

Thanks again, albear. I"ve seen pics of the tweezer kind before, but I haven't seen them with the adjustment before. They really do look good .... and you look quite fetching in them, "delicious" as you say.

Sweep
05-30-2005, 09:51 PM
Two chopsticks side by side with rubber bands holding the ends together are good. You can set tension by the number of times that you loop the rubber band.

Take her out for chinese and tell her what you will do with the chopsticks while she is eating. She will think of nothing else during the meal as she uses them to eat.

Your chopsticks and hers give one pair for each nipple.

I like the way that they are large and obvious and catch in things and are easy to bump and twist also.

her_Joe
05-31-2005, 02:04 PM
Two chopsticks side by side with rubber bands holding the ends together are good. You can set tension by the number of times that you loop the rubber band.

Take her out for chinese and tell her what you will do with the chopsticks while she is eating. She will think of nothing else during the meal as she uses them to eat.

Your chopsticks and hers give one pair for each nipple.

I like the way that they are large and obvious and catch in things and are easy to bump and twist also.

Sounds great. But may be tough on small nipples, or am I wrong?

her-Joe

Sweep
05-31-2005, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=her_Joe]Sounds great. But may be tough on small nipples, or am I wrong?

Just use softer rubber band with fewer loops!

Ruby
05-31-2005, 04:33 PM
Might wish to try some small plastic clips. They are like clothespins but not as strong of a spring. You can buy them on-line through adult toy stores or go to Wal-Mart and get the bright plastic ones.

Great idea, Sir W.

In the U.S., Walmart and 99 cents stores are a treasure trove of naughty fun. My Walmart has this special on clips for chip bags - less than 3 dollars gets you all sizes and assortments to try out. Some jagged and small, some bigger and some with magnets. (build in weights)

The 99 cents stores are a great place to find wooden clothespins. I like these because they are not as harsh as unyeilding plastic.

Whether your subbies nipples are large or small, you can always trap a bit of areola in the clip for that extra special feeling - and to help have more support for the toys you select.

If you haven't read the breast punishment primer on darker pleasures, it's a great place to start your research and get some hot ideas!

http://www.darkerpleasures.com/primer/

Play safe and have fun - you'll want to enjoy those breasts for years to come (and cum). ;)

her_Joe
05-31-2005, 08:27 PM
After reading this thread, last week, I found some dandies at Bed Bath & Beyond. They come six to the card for 2.95 and have rubber coated prongs. Each is about the size of your thumb.

They're not adjustable, but the rubber gives them great grab so they don't slip off so easily, especially if the skin is damp, say with sweat.

her_Joe

albear
06-03-2005, 12:16 AM
After reading this thread, last week, I found some dandies at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Somehow I don't think that's the beyond they were going for ;)

her_Joe
06-03-2005, 08:53 PM
Somehow I don't think that's the beyond they were going for ;)

LOL, albear. No, it probably wasn't, but the place is full of great ideas!

By the way, I found a set of those like you so kindly posted that also has a clit clamp on it ... "Y" clamps ... they will be ordered soon! I'm really looking forward to it, though lucky pita isn't saying so much. lol

albear
06-04-2005, 01:48 AM
I'm really looking forward to it, though lucky pita isn't saying so much. lol

Oooh pita, they're fun! I promise ;)