PDA

View Full Version : Women as torturers

bond
05-20-2005, 06:29 AM
I am writing a new story and wondered whether to include a female torturer of other women.
I have had an e-mail from one lady who liked the idea in my last story. Are there many women out there who have ever fantasised about torturing another woman for information or leading a group of male torturers interrogating a woman. There is a story that Irma Griese a Nazi female guard used to whip beautiful women's breasts open so they would become infected and then she would watch the camp doctor operating on the infected breast without anaesthetic. Could any of our female friends see themselves doing something like that.
Let me know if you have a fantasy about that kind of thing.

randydragon01
06-30-2005, 12:28 AM
They do have nasty natures some women, I can see one piercing my cock, just below its head, with a large loop and then chaining it to an endless chain pulley so she can slowly tension ot up, at the same time using electric shock on the chain, travelling straight into my poor cock

"Roof"
06-30-2005, 07:05 PM
I am writing a new story and wondered whether to include a female torturer of other women.
I have had an e-mail from one lady who liked the idea in my last story. Are there many women out there who have ever fantasised about torturing another woman for information or leading a group of male torturers interrogating a woman. There is a story that Irma Griese a Nazi female guard used to whip beautiful women's breasts open so they would become infected and then she would watch the camp doctor operating on the infected breast without anaesthetic. Could any of our female friends see themselves doing something like that.
Let me know if you have a fantasy about that kind of thing.

Well, I prefer only men as torturers, with coeds/women as the tortured. Particularly when the chick is of the haughty priggish type who not only refuses to actively pleasure male lust, but disdain wearing even a miniskirt. Such a wench ought to be tortured into a proper (fucktoy) frame of mind.

charlestudor
07-02-2005, 05:28 PM
They do have nasty natures some women, I can see one piercing my cock, just below its head, with a large loop and then chaining it to an endless chain pulley so she can slowly tension ot up, at the same time using electric shock on the chain, travelling straight into my poor cock

This is my fantasy also. I want a Mistress beat and bruise my cock in all the ways She desires--i would just obey. My Mistress would also tie me up and bent over a sawhorse, tie my cock and balls to the floor, and roughly fuck my ass, bruising my cock and balls in the process. My Mistress would also humiliate me while i am standing naked in front of others with my cock standing at attention.