PDA

View Full Version : women as pets

Herne the Hunter
05-22-2005, 03:27 AM
I love the idea of women being turned into petgirls, being made to wear a dog-collar and lead, crawling around on all fours, being forced to eat dog-food out of a bowl, and being fucked doggystyle (of course!). Anyone out there who shares my predilictions?

brace [EDQ]
05-22-2005, 04:34 AM
I love the idea of women being turned into petgirls, being made to wear a dog-collar and lead, crawling around on all fours, being forced to eat dog-food out of a bowl, and being fucked doggystyle (of course!). Anyone out there who shares my predilictions?

No, just like almost any other kink, you're not alone. This is a form of humiliation. I assume fetch the ball-gag would also fit into your fantasies?
In my experiences, the main thing is not to let someone get used to the position - always make it new and interesting.

- bracemaiden

allalone46
05-22-2005, 07:37 AM
Human animal training. That is what your asking about. Puppygirl is what you started with, there is also pony girl, human cows, and even zebras, though the last is more for outside fun for the slave To train a slave to do and be a puppy or pony to walk and sound and eat and drink and everything else as one I am varry interested in this for of slavery if I can ever find willing female slaves

Kaori-san
06-09-2005, 12:49 PM
I love the idea of being treated like a cat above all other animals, to purr, drink cream, be petted, punished like an animal... I love the very thought of a leash and collar to wear as well.

a_curious_poet
06-13-2005, 07:48 PM
This is a favorite fantasy of mine as well. Either, to own a petslave (doggie/kitty) or to be one myself.

I've done extensive research, some roleplay and it is the most fulfilling for me.

It would be awesome if someone could find all the stories on this site that relate to this fantasy and post them in one thread. Any takers?

anon_artist
06-19-2005, 01:34 PM
Very hawt.

I used to have juvenile fantasies of being a dog (Freud would've had a field day with me as a kid). Now I'm more into, again, being treated like a spoiled, languidly living cat. But I've been wanting to buy one of those plugs with the large peacock feathers in it. Would most likely look rediculous, and peacocks aren't the most sexy sounding creatures out there, but it's just something I want to do for some reason.

Oh, and Herne- when I joined this site, I almost chose "Rannoch" as a username. *lol*

Kaori-san
06-20-2005, 11:04 AM
I almost chose "Rannoch" as a username. *lol*

Rannoch, thats a character from a book; a stag right? I remember reading it ages ago... it were really good :)

Solitary_Storm
10-07-2005, 03:54 AM
i have experienced this sort of play before and don't get me wrong it is quite cute!
and fun (especially when you have pictures taken to further humiliation)
soon gets boring though remember pets arent allowed to talk or answer other than a bark :cool:

prey4me
10-13-2005, 10:34 AM
If you want your captive to behave like a dog, then treat her as the bitch she is! Go out and buy her,

her very own dog collar! (http://www.mightypets.com/product.asp?3=379)

With this, if she doesn't do just what you want her to do (or be), then give her a bit of juice. You start with the electric juice, then when she's good and ready, get her down on all fours and shove some of your man-juice into her!

Ain't technology wonderful? :D

prey4me
10-15-2005, 06:41 PM
People interested in this issue, please take a moment and check my post on the Catholic Schoolgirls thread.

This discussion is about getting innocent girls. My desire would be to have them, enjoy them, and keep them shy, modest, and reluctant all the while, in stead of turning them in to fuck-sluts.

So that brings us to the matter of what is psychologically known as "thought reform" or brainwashing. If this intrigues you, let's get it on at the Catholic Schoolgirl thread!

Sweetsboi
10-28-2005, 07:49 PM
I love the idea of being treated like a cat above all other animals, to purr, drink cream, be petted, punished like an animal... I love the very thought of a leash and collar to wear as well.

Kaori-san:

I have always loved the idea of being a tigercub (white siberan) for a Mistress and to wear a collar with a leash, then to be walked around and showed off to Her friends.

I had one Mistress that called me Her little tiger and would pet me and occasionally put me on a lead and walk me around...but how I have missed this.

sweetsboi

Dauntless
11-04-2005, 05:45 PM

My first post here, but this is something that caught my attention. I'm not interested in heavy Ds-type relationships. Whips and toys don't excite me.

What really turns me on is the idea of having a sub pet girl. Someone who, like your cat loves you unconditionally and all they ask in return is to be loved and treated well in return. Someone to stroke while they curl up in your lap on the couch while watching a movie. A petite girl wearing nothing but a collar curled up beside me just keeping me company for the evening, while it doesn't sound like much, is a big fantasy of mine.

I suppose the trick is finding someone who is interested in that level of relationship rather than the more obvious whips and chains sort of deal.

strapmeup
11-09-2005, 06:30 AM
Well I love to put on my collar and be led around, told to sit and lick, and beg for everything, then fetch things for my master!

Dauntless
11-09-2005, 07:11 PM
Well I love to put on my collar and be led around, told to sit and lick, and beg for everything, then fetch things for my master!
If only you were 26 or younger, lived in new england, and willing to deal with an inexperienced dom. :whip:

kennelbitch
11-14-2005, 10:19 AM
This is my first post here and i wanted to add to this topic.

i am a submissive female getting involved in just such a situation; it is a new relationship for me and it hasn't really crystallized yet. i am a pet to a Dominant couple and am expected to be collared and leashed, and a cage is provided for me as well. The couple has a dog and my status is pretty much the same as his; i am the bitch in the house with of course a few differences (i work, it isn't a live-in, etc). i find it to be a pretty exciting situation, and it is very fulfilling to me personally.

ozzystoy
11-15-2005, 02:34 PM
Will your owners breed you with their r/l dog? Do you stay collared while you're at your real life job? Are your limbs restrained so as to keep you on all fours?

Geeeeeze, I ask a lot of silly questions.

Ozzystoy

kennelbitch
11-17-2005, 03:47 AM
Will your owners breed you with their r/l dog? Do you stay collared while you're at your real life job? Are your limbs restrained so as to keep you on all fours?Ozzystoy

As i mentioned, things haven't really come together yet, but the idea is for me to be bred by their dog when they want, be their owned pet, etc. We haven't gotten around to the collaring (permanently) part, and it wouldn't be necessary to restrain me :)

It may not work out, but i am really hoping it does!

kb

heycarrieanne
11-19-2005, 01:23 PM
my former Master liked pet play -- collar and on a leash, eating from bowls, and worst of worst -- being taken outside to squat and pee!!! however, it did make me wet! and it was exciting, for a bit. it wasn't anything to do all the time every day because as was mentioned earlier, it gets boring after a few hours.

fluff
11-22-2005, 09:57 PM
This is an area that Master and I are still waiting to explore. It's to bad that there isn't much information in the form of books and other media on it though - we sometimes need help jump starting our imaginations.

Slut4U
11-27-2005, 07:24 PM
I have always loved this. But never had someone that would do this to be all the time. Most times it was only for like an hour or so. Then they would quit. I would love someone to make me a puppy or pony. I would do anything for that. I also would love to be made to sleep outside in the barn if I was a pony that would be great.
Some say I am crazy but I would just love being treated like this.
Slut4U

Mr. Veide
11-27-2005, 10:27 PM
I love the idea of taking a girl to a pet shop, browsing the shop with her, then carefully and very thoughtfully picking out a dog collar and leash...

Girl: "I didn't know you had a dog?"
Me: "I don't have a dog..." (sly grin)
Girl: "Oh..."
Me: "But I do have a hot little bitch!" (slap her on the bum)
Girl: "Oh you bad man..."

The collar and leash would be just the tip of the iceberg...

She will be taken home, slowly undressed by me, then once she is nude, the collar will be fitted...looking so pretty around her little neck, then the leash attached...it suits her I think.

A ballgag is then put in my little bitch's mouth, because little bitch's should be seen and not heard, don't you agree?

She will be taken for her first "walkies" around the house, learning to crawl on all fours, her ass wiggling enticingly.

Because she is my pet and thus my property, the bitch puppy can be fucked and used in any way I see fit. My cock, fingers, and tongue would all explore her and pound her.

She will drink and eat from her doggy bowls. There will also be a "pussy bowl", which she will be instructed to masturbate over, the bowl collecting the juices dripping down from between her open legs.

Does that sound good to you Slut4U and Fluff? I know you two would make a fine pair of pretty bitches.

robyn
07-15-2006, 09:23 PM
this has been a dream of mine for a long time i just wish it would come true one day

Timberwolf
07-15-2006, 10:16 PM
Accidental double post. My apologies. :bondage:

Timberwolf
07-15-2006, 10:18 PM
Add my voice to many others on this particular fantasy, from both sides of the coin (being a switch rocks sometimes). In fact I'd say pet play/animal transformation is one of my main interests. I've had an ongoing pet play with a Domme online for over six months now, and if we didn't live so bloody far apart we'd take it much farther. This includes for us collars and leashes, being naked on all fours, not speaking as a person would unless told to do so, eating and drinking from a dish, being trained and rewarded in the manner one would obedience train a dog (a subject I have a great deal of experience with going back to early childhood), wearing a tail/buttplug, sleeping in a cage at first, then earning a doggy bed, then eventually if I behave well to the extreme, being allowed to sleep on/in the bed on occasion. Coupled with all variety of sexual acts, of course.

We also both have beastiality interests and she'd like her male dog to "breed" me, which I'm not opposed to trying either. In fact I'm quite curious just what that would be like. As an aside, despite the fact that with people I much prefer women at about a 90%/10% ratio, in terms of my beast interest I'd say it's about 99% towards the males. Make of that what you will.

I'd also be more than slightly interested in having a girl as a pet from the Dom perspective. It could go as far and as often as she wanted it to.

Uncle_Ed
07-16-2006, 12:31 AM
I have my carers as my pets. They believe they own me...little do they know! I would like to take the nice subwife for a walk. She smells good and would look great trotting behind me!
*purrs*

hawk_fann
07-16-2006, 09:14 AM
I think that animalism or pet play is fascinating because there are different elements to it, which I think are well-reflected in the posts. The dynamic between each dom and sub is different, depending on how they view the exercise (if in fact it is an exercise as opposed to a full-time arrangement.) Some are excited by the sheer humiliation of it, the sub being limited to walking on all fours, barking, eating out of a dish and the like. Others focus on the meaning of the humiliation, which is the total submission of the sub in order to unconditionally please his/her dom. In stories, pet play is often used to break teh spirit of an unwilling participant - the once proud woman forced to pee on the ground and lap water out of a bowl, a humiliation that pushes her over the edge into eternal servitude.

For some it is a solemn, serious exchange, for others it is merely an hour-long diversion filled with giggling. As with most other things in the bdsm world, there is no right or wrong approach - it simply comes down to what works for the participants.

I agree with the camp who acknowledges the inherent limitations involved with pet play. I think it works best as a reinforcer between a dom and sub, where the dom can get pleasure out of his ability to control his sub and the sub can get pleasure out of pleasing her dom.

Timberwolf
07-16-2006, 09:32 AM
I would agree pet play has certian limitations. I can't ever see giving up speech full time around the house, for one (and I wouldn't ask a sub to do the same).

Still, one day a week (or whatever works, every relationship is different)... game on. :D

nothing and nowhere
07-21-2006, 04:16 PM
i've had some experience in this area, although limited due to my mistress living about 3 hours away.
whilst talking online, i was to be naked and i wore a dog collar. rather than having a glass of water on my bedside table, i had a bowl of water on the floor and at night, whilst i slept, i had to attach my collar to my bed with a chain. both myself and my mistress got a lot out of it, she allowed me to cum but i wasn't allowed to touch myself, since dog cannot do that. instead i had to hump a leather boot that was provided for me. she also trained me to lick my own cock, which i managed to do after some contortion!!

the few times we were together i wore my collar 24 hours a day, aside from when i was being washed, and ate scraps and drank water from bowls in the kitchen. she talked about taking me outside to pee, but we didnt get that far. i fantasized about being bred by her parents large dog, but again, we didnt get far enough to take that route and i dont think she would have wanted to anyway.

i would love to have another chance to take on this role someday.

nastywolf
07-21-2006, 05:23 PM
Did mentioned this site very late . There is a lot to say about that. First - its nice to c that there are so many ppl are interested in. U can do some petplay or it will be your life. I am for a longer time in 'doggy'- play as a dom -buts not a game - its real. There r a lot of girls liking the idea to be mounted by dog (sounds different from 'breeding') - and this is the only way they are allowed to have sex . Their Masters are the dogs ..................
If someone like to talk ..... feel free to contact ....i will answer honoustly

frankee
07-27-2006, 10:15 AM
i never gave much thought to animal/pet play. i love the idea of my Mistress putting that collar and leash on me and taking me doggie style.
Being led around on all fours, drinking/eating from a bowl and bringing animals into the play is not my thing. Having said that, i find this type of kink and this thread very interesting.
Hope you all find what you're looking for:)

Silke
07-27-2006, 04:51 PM
I never really got the whole idea of animalism and always thought it was a bit far out. But when I think about it now, a lot of the daily routines my Master introduced me to centre around pet play...just never in that role play context. He never calls me his pet or makes any connection to pet play...in fact, it only occurred to me that we're half way there when I read this thread, lol. Strange...but I like it the way it is. :)

pttwyn
07-30-2006, 08:06 AM
To find fictional literature about petgirls just go to our story section and look up jan311. The 'Jane" series is superb. Especially Jane and Carol in the Great Slave Hunt. I have written a little bit about training slavegirls and ponygirls, and my hardest part is finding something for them to do while they are not being trained or worked. Fortunatly with fiction I can just skip a few hours or weeks, and pick up from there.
:aol_doggy
To do it for real would require you find something to do all the time, or the petgirl would get bored, or tired of not speaking for more than a couple of hours. A walk in the park or doggy run would probably be out, at least regularly. kennelbitch has a few good ideas for handling of a pet doggygirl. She admits she works in real life and only has a few hours a week to devote to pet play. Constant pet life does sound like a good idea though, and good clean fun....
Yours to Obey
Pttwyn

heycarrieanne
08-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Speaking from my own limited experience, playing pet gets very old very quick--especially the crawling and the not being able to talk. That being said, for a few hours on a Saturday night it can be hot as hell--especially when Master decides to breed you doggy style.

nastywolf
08-31-2006, 01:40 AM
Well - i like to see how many readers this tread has.
I will add a longer reply in some days (hopefully-lack of time) -
heycarieanne - playing (something) and being -- there is a difference, petplay is a nice thing for hours - but being (to be threated) like a pet - that will work for longer. Its as often - most of the nice things are in your mind.
Anyway - there is a big difference between petplay and petism or to be in K9.

heycarrieanne
09-01-2006, 02:08 PM
i think there is a HUGE difference, nastywolf, between playacting and actually participating in K9. i find myself curious about K9 mainly because i find humilation and degradation so sexually exciting. That being said, in my opinion, it is a dangerous line to cross because once you have fucked by a dog the whole dynamic of your relationship would change with your dominant. But it is topic i like to play with around with in my head.

pttwyn
09-01-2006, 07:32 PM
i think there is a HUGE difference, nastywolf, between playacting and actually participating in K9. i find myself curious about K9 mainly because i find humilation and degradation so sexually exciting. That being said, in my opinion, it is a dangerous line to cross because once you have fucked by a dog the whole dynamic of your relationship would change with your dominant. But it is topic i like to play with around with in my head.
Playing a pet girl and a doggy girl would be quite a bit different than indulging in beastality {or fuckin' a dog} The idea of having my own pet girl is intriguing, but I wouldn't want to share with my Doberman.:28:

heycarrieanne
09-02-2006, 11:48 AM
Playing a pet girl and a doggy girl would be quite a bit different than indulging in beastality {or fuckin' a dog} The idea of having my own pet girl is intriguing, but I wouldn't want to share with my Doberman.:28:

i actually burst out laughing when i read this ... and i am still giggling.

In the words of Jerry Seinfeld, not that there's anything wrong with it, but i think that K9 is just a line that is better left to fantasy than to reality (at least for me).

jamb
09-02-2006, 05:56 PM
To find fictional literature about petgirls just go to our story section and look up jan311. The 'Jane" series is superb. Especially Jane and Carol in the Great Slave Hunt. I have written a little bit about training slavegirls and ponygirls, and my hardest part is finding something for them to do while they are not being trained or worked. Fortunatly with fiction I can just skip a few hours or weeks, and pick up from there.
:aol_doggy
To do it for real would require you find something to do all the time, or the petgirl would get bored, or tired of not speaking for more than a couple of hours. A walk in the park or doggy run would probably be out, at least regularly. kennelbitch has a few good ideas for handling of a pet doggygirl. She admits she works in real life and only has a few hours a week to devote to pet play. Constant pet life does sound like a good idea though, and good clean fun....
Yours to Obey
Pttwyn
Man, I loved the Great Slave Hunt. Really well written and the like. Women as pets is always a nice idea, but I'm not sure if I like it when it's so explicit - like someone above me said, it's better when it's subtle - so that you barely notice it, in my books.

Lee Boudine
09-02-2006, 06:15 PM
It may not be as a pets, but I enjoy stories of women captured and questioned by authorities. Anyone here like the idea of being interrogated ? Or like the idea of being an interrogator ?

If so perhaps you can point me to new sources for such stories..............

nastywolf
09-04-2006, 04:27 AM
All your postings make me writing again - don't expect a 'well-structured' post - just a few ideas ....

'Pets' and 'Slaves'
both have an owner (Mistress/Master)
- collared/tattoed --- owned
Mistress/Master love them and feel responsible (hopefully) and take care for them
- they are told - when/how/where to sleep-go-eat-having SEX - etc.

BUT
you can tread a slave LIKE a pet -- a pet never is a slave
its the humilation-thing which makes the difference - so - (as always ?) - its your mind making petism/petplay that nice.
(Thx Silke - u gave me the idea to write this)

I guess almost all people have/had fantasies about being an animal in their minds - playing 'dog' in our childhood, its just one example - many people (not only females) love that fantasy or they think how it might be 'breeded' by a dog (animal) -

(laughing) - pttwyn - well, there ARE reasons to be jealous about a dobermann LMAO - but, some like to share ......

and - last but not least - could you see that surprise on my face ? - i am wondering that on a place like this - i saw a lot of 'hard and weired stuff' here - the idea of K9 is as unbelievable as BDSM is for 'Vanilla-People'

pttwyn
09-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Yes NW, there is a great difference in having a slave and a pet. I think the attraction for many subs is that the pet can be irresponsible. Where slave-girls can be expected to perform certain functions.

True beastality really is a different sort of thing.

Timberwolf
09-04-2006, 06:12 PM
Agreed that actual beastiality is an entirely seperate area that only by coincidence has certain crossover elements available. Many people interested in "pet play" have no interest in beastiality, and vice versa.

subboyy
09-27-2006, 07:10 PM
Pet play is a huge fantasy of mine. I would never get into messing around with an actual dog or any other animal! But I would like to be treated as one, stripped, collared, led around, caged, made to do tricks, drink from a bowl, showed off to his/her friends....... ect

Guest 91108
11-07-2006, 08:16 AM
I like the idea of Pet versus Slave.
there is a certain amount of expected "badness" from a pet. That is after all what helps add to the punishment variables.
But for someone to willingly desire to be a Pet.. ahhh..... now we're talking.
I'm not concerned about walking on all fours or eating from a bowl... though there is probably a time and place for that , not ruling it out either. ( hint to someone)...
I find the idea of someone willing to be totally unresponsible but willing to put themselves in such a situation very arousing in and of itself.
and to Use the term Pet or Kitten in a respectful manner adds to it, if it's agreeable from the start.
I've found Pet Play to be very rewarding.
Wouldn't mind being someone's pet myself one day.

chinasmdoll
11-29-2006, 09:00 PM
i absolutely love the idea. being an intelligent and independent woman myself, there's something about being raped, abducted, and turned into a brainless sex pet just makes my juices flow!

Ozme52
11-29-2006, 11:11 PM
i absolutely love the idea. being an intelligent and independent woman myself, there's something about being raped, abducted, and turned into a brainless sex pet just makes my juices flow!

weg* (wicked evil grin)

Exactly where in L.A. and what's your schedule like? :cool:

Sir Phallus
11-30-2006, 12:16 PM
I was in a pet shop earlier and just looking at the doggy collars and leads makes me feel they are wasted on dogs. There's nothing more beautiful than a cute girl collared and leashed.

I'd love to have my own pet bitch. :D

smantha
12-01-2006, 02:10 PM
i love the idea of being a human pet. dose anyone have a site with storyies about it? i could not find much at all.