PDA

View Full Version : Castrated by Women

fullsett
05-23-2005, 04:48 PM
I have had this fantasy for quite some time. I find the thought of a beautiful women sexually taunting and castrating exciting. Especially if the women are part of the military. I have read many stories, many true of Viet Cong females deballing their captured enemy. The thought of being bound naked by a lovely Asian woman and threatened with having my cock and balls removed is both frightening and exciting.

Marco
05-23-2005, 10:48 PM
Dear fullsett,

My response is interpolated after your full text (below).

===== ===== =====
>I have had this fantasy for quite some time. I find the thought of a beautiful women sexually taunting and castrating exciting. Especially if the women are part of the military. I have read many stories, many true of Viet Cong females deballing their captured enemy. The thought of being bound naked by a lovely Asian woman and threatened with having my cock and balls removed is both frightening and exciting.
===== ===== =====

There is a Website, <www.eunuch.org>, which FULLY explores the topic of male castration fantasies. Some of the fantasy writing is, in a word, UNBELIEVABLE! To read posted stories (hundreds of them) and/or to participate one need only register a user-name and password.

Respectfully submitted,
... Marco. :) :o :)

emmacd
05-24-2005, 08:30 AM
Very interesting as we all have such fantasies.Thanks for the source. I have had some near misses and did I sweat it. Thanks emmacd
Dear fullsett,

My response is interpolated after your full text (below).

===== ===== =====
>I have had this fantasy for quite some time. I find the thought of a beautiful women sexually taunting and castrating exciting. Especially if the women are part of the military. I have read many stories, many true of Viet Cong females deballing their captured enemy. The thought of being bound naked by a lovely Asian woman and threatened with having my cock and balls removed is both frightening and exciting.
===== ===== =====

There is a Website, <www.eunuch.org>, which FULLY explores the topic of male castration fantasies. Some of the fantasy writing is, in a word, UNBELIEVABLE! To read posted stories (hundreds of them) and/or to participate one need only register a user-name and password.

Respectfully submitted,
... Marco. :) :o :)