PDA

View Full Version : A first spanking for a new sub

her_Joe
05-26-2005, 09:37 AM
The first time I spank you, I want you across my knee. I will freeze you with a look across the room, then point you too my lap. I will pull you down across my knee. Will you struggle? Squirm? My right leg will be behind yours to hold you steady and you will have the chair legs to hold onto. I'll grip your right wrist up over your back so you can't get away, and you'll feel my cock pressing into your belly.

I want to raise your skirt and just look at your beauty. You will probably be in trouble for wearing panties. It is one area where you don’t seem to understand the meaning of the word “No.” I'll have to remove them, pulling the waistband down over your hips and then sliding the satin down to your knees, then over them onto your calves.

I’ll place my leg between yours to spread them. I can touch and reach all of you, your inner thighs, and the fold of your skin around your sex. Down your ass and onto your thighs, over your pussy, your labia, the wetness gathered in your slit already flowing. I will spread the moisture so your clit is coated, then move back through the slit again, and this time dip my finger quickly inside of you. Feel you jerk with surprise and discomfort at the violation.

I will move back out and around your pussy, then back along your perineum very lightly, tenderly, until I come to your asshole and I put pressure against it for just a moment, not enough to open you because I really want most of all to build trust, and I know you aren’t excited about anal, just sensitive.

I will stroke my finger around your asshole once, twice, three times, and press again. Then back to your pussy and up slowly to your clit and stroke lightly around it, then stop right on it and press, and tap lightly with my finger and move away again.

When you are truly wet, involved in the passion of the moment and pressing my cock hard against your side, I will slide my hand across your ass cheeks and lay my hand flat just holding you while our skins match temperature. Then lightly slap you, and pull back, then slap a little harder, and build up force until the fifth stroke is about half of what I can do.

I will switch to the other cheek and listen for the light slap to get louder, sharper, until it's a clap, and I feel the skin warm and see it turn a darker pink.

When your skin is warmed and you are beginning to squirm and react to the strokes as my hand makes the flesh of your ass quiver, I will return to your sex, remembering each wet landmark in this valley of my property -- clit, slit, vagina, perineum, asshole, vagina, deep inside this time, adding a second finger. Back to the clitoris, this time rubbing it lightly but not long, just until you moan and show me you like it.

I return my hand to your warm ass cheeks and this time begin with the strength that that ended the first session and this time let go, hard, harder, and finally ten of my hardest on each cheek. You will be squirming and wet, and I'm wet with sweat and breathing hard with exertion and lust. I roll you from my lap and help you onto the bed and climb on top of you before you are ready in my urgency. I know my lust will be fiery and I will want to fuck you hard until we both come with our lust and passion in each other’s ears. I will want to hold you for the longest time and will spread cool lotion on your abused skin and my burning palms.

His_pita
05-26-2005, 09:46 AM
I love to imagine what that first time will be like when I feel my ass exposed and your hand coming down hard to spank me. I won’t know its coming until I hear your voice telling me, “pita, come in here.” The tone will bring me instantly into sub mode and I will come immediately to stand before you.
I will have on that short skirt and matching top that you like so much. Your hand will run up my leg, slowly and seductively. I’ll say a quick prayer of thanks that I shaved that morning as your hand runs appreciatively over the smooth skin.

You will be sitting in a chair, naked, your cock semi-hard and desire in your eyes as you look up at me with that piercing look that sees right into my soul. Your hand runs over the skirt cupping my ass. I shiver at your touch and look down at you with lips parted waiting for your instructions.

“I want you to lie across my lap, pita.”

“Yes Sir,” I say, suddenly nervous, afraid I won’t please you. Afraid I won’t want it once it begins. I will become flustered, unsure of what I should do. You will take my hand in yours, giving my fingers a gentle squeeze as I look into your eyes and instantly feel your calming strength flow into me. I know it will be ok. I trust you completely and want to please you more then anything.

I bend my knees and with your help lie across your lap with my head hanging down on one side and my feet dangling on the other. I’ll take hold of the chair legs to steady myself and feel you holding me as your free hand moves back up my legs to lift the skirt that is covering my ass. Your touch is so gentle and loving on me, but there is a hard edge to your voice when you see that I am wearing panties.

“Pita, are you suppose to be wearing panties?”

“No Sir,” I say quietly, my voice holding a slight tremor for having forgot to take them off when I had come back home from running an errand.

Your hand will go into the waistband and you pull the satin material over my ass and down my legs. I’ll close my eyes and tremble when your fingers move up to caress my thighs. So soft is your touch, so gentle, as you explore my sex. Lightly I’ll bite down on my lip when I feel your fingers run up my slit that is already moist and wanting. You probe and stroke, sliding a finger into me and then back out again. You touch my clit and I moan, griping the chair legs tighter. I will get wetter and you will continue to use your fingers to bring me closer to the edge.

Then I’ll feel your hand move to lie on top of one of my ass cheeks. Holding my breath and wondering when it will come. When will I feel the sting of your love? But you’re still and your hand just stays there until just when I open up my eyes and wonder what is happening I’ll feel the slap. Soft and gentle, not at all what I anticipated.

But before I can even feel relief at your gentleness, the next slap falls harder, then harder. I won’t know how many times your hand rises and falls on each cheek. I will only be aware of the feelings. The stings increasing, the heat, the sounds will all converge to the core of my sex. I will feel your cock pressing against me, the blood rushing to my face from it hanging down. Tears will well up in my eyes and fall to the floor. Caused by pain, love, gratitude to my Dom and a feeling that this is where I belong.

I will realize that the slaps have stopped and you are pulling me off of you and laying me on the bed. My legs will be parted as you move between them and bury your cock deep inside me. We will stare into each other’s eyes as you pound my pussy harder and faster while I cling to you and cry out for release. We will cum together in a frenzy of screams and moans, each of us taking it as far as we can before collapsing.

You will ease out of me, gathering me into your arms, kissing, and whispering words of love and what a good pita I am. I will snuggle as close to you as possible because only with my Sir am I complete and loved.