PDA

View Full Version : My Introduction

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

Silke
09-11-2006, 02:16 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome. Silke, my sub and I do talk. This WIITWD, has been his fantasy and I am accomodating, however, I believe he might have been 'shot down' so to speak, in the past and is still afraid to approach me with the big stuff. Even after 8 months of doing wiitwd. He is never at a loss for words but he just cannot seem to communicate to me exactly what he wants so I just do what is comfortable for me. I like to set up scenarios but do not have a vivid imagination. That's where I need help. I am going to root around in other areas in the Library. I know I will gain a tremendous amount of knowledge in here.

I'm sure you'll get a few ideas here, LadyK, no doubt about that. *grins* And yeah, I know from my own sub experience that it's not always easy to come out with what you want and crave...I struggle with it from time to time as well, even though my Master does everything to make me feel good about my own fantasies. Hell, rationally I think it would be hard to shock him with anything, lol...but after years of keeping stuff to yourself, it's not always easy to open up. With time it will probably become easier for both of you. You seem to do a great job in being there for him. Good luck. :)

amber47
09-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Hi to all--

I'm amber47, from the scenic US Midwest. I'm female, masochistic/submissive, have been in the community for a bit less than a year with my current master, and like fantasy/SF, US football, motor sports, and fishing.

Boy, there are some great avatars out there. I'm going to have to spend some serious time pondering one for my use!

Widget
09-11-2006, 04:31 PM
welcome to the forums Lemon_Squash (love your avitar), Angie and Amber47.
have fun and enjoy yourselves!!!

dzire2pleeze
09-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Hi there amber and welcome to the forums...you're right about the avatars..some of them are absolutely great.

cariad
09-12-2006, 12:25 AM
I'm a 20 yo male sub who is pretty new to the scene. I currently live with my girlfreind who rules the houshold and enjoys bdsm as well. I'm currently open for an online relationship. My girlfriend said this was ok. I have read some of your stories and found them to be very good. You guys are very talented. I hope to learn alot from this site on how to be a better sub so pleases teach me.

Hello wittleslaveboy and :wel

This place is oozing with information about all sorts of things, have fun reading, and do not hesitate to post any questions you may have.

cariad

cariad
09-12-2006, 12:27 AM
Hi, my name is Layla. I found this site through my dom. Mostly so that we can research some things together. But also so I can post about my experiences. :wave:

That is lovely - can imagine the wonderful discussions you have as you browse though a site like this.

Looking forward to reading your experiences.

cariad

:welcomebo

cariad
09-12-2006, 12:29 AM
hey just saying hi to all

Hello pventola, please pull up a chair and make yourself at home, and enjoy both reading and posting.

cariad

cariad
09-12-2006, 12:32 AM
G'day!

When I have overcome writer's block I'm sure I will be able to think of something deep, meaningful and intelligent to post! ;)

Until then....I'm a 43 year old Femme Lesbian Mistress to a 42 year old butch lesbian submissive, the mother of a 24 year old son and a six year old cat.

I work as a primary school teacher in a small town in outback Western Australia.

My hobbies include patchwork n quilting, papercrafts (including ATC's) and I've just recently taken up knitting...and I'm coming up with all sorts of ideas for using knitting needles and wool...*grinz wickedly* Did I mention that I'm a Sadist; my submissive is a masochist and we live together???

I am opinionated and love a good discussion...and from the posts I have read on here....looks like other people do, too! Nice to see a respectful exchange of opinions instead of an all-out brawl when opinions differ!

Enuff said 4 now...I look forward to meeting you in the forums or chat!

Smiles, it seems strange welcoming you here having already got to know you a little in chat. You are great company there, and I look forward to seeing you bubbling out all over the place here.

cariad

cariad
09-12-2006, 12:35 AM
hi

Just joined the forum yesterday. I'm 40, a dom and live in scotland with my sub.

We've been having fun doing the dom/sub roles in our sex lives but we're now moving into making it more of a 24/7 thing.

Hope to have loads of fun on here and look foward to picking up some new ideas.

Talk soon

Wheele

You want to have fun and to learn things???? Sorry this is the wrong place for you; we just have fun and learn things.

Looking forward to both

cariad

cariad
09-12-2006, 12:39 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome. Silke, my sub and I do talk. This WIITWD, has been his fantasy and I am accomodating, however, I believe he might have been 'shot down' so to speak, in the past and is still afraid to approach me with the big stuff. Even after 8 months of doing wiitwd. He is never at a loss for words but he just cannot seem to communicate to me exactly what he wants so I just do what is comfortable for me. I like to set up scenarios but do not have a vivid imagination. That's where I need help. I am going to root around in other areas in the Library. I know I will gain a tremendous amount of knowledge in here.
Cariad - I never received my registration email so I contacted Rabbit. He took care of it for me. Thanks Rabbit!

Ohhhhh, Rabbit is very good at taking care of people, and pleased you were no exception.

An interesting introduction to yourself. Thank you.

Your sub seems very fortunate in having someone who cares for him as you do. Perhaps reading some of these pages together will help him to communicate with you.

cariad

cariad
09-12-2006, 12:41 AM
Hello My name is Angie

I am a submissive currently serving a live in mistress for 5 years now. Have been 24/7 slave for about 2 of those 5 years. I love going to the movies and love being cradled in the arms of my mistress.

What a lovely picture you paint Angie, and am sure your mistress enjoys such times too.

Welcome to forums and I hope you will find us to be both gentle and accommodating, please enjoy reading the threads and don't hesitate to jump in with your thoughts.

cariad

cariad
09-12-2006, 12:44 AM
Hi to all--

I'm amber47, from the scenic US Midwest. I'm female, masochistic/submissive, have been in the community for a bit less than a year with my current master, and like fantasy/SF, US football, motor sports, and fishing.

Boy, there are some great avatars out there. I'm going to have to spend some serious time pondering one for my use!

:wel to forums amber, and pleased you have found time for us all those other activites.

.....looking forward to seeing which avatar you choose.

cariad

Lemon_Squash
09-12-2006, 12:51 AM
Thank you for the welcome Ozme and cariad. lol @ Ozme re. Emerald City....I'm on the west coast of Oz...much nicer than the Sydney side....IMHO! ;) It was lovely to meet you, cariad. I'm looking forward to getting to know more people in the Library.

Lemon_Squash
Queer by nature. Proud by choice.

cariad
09-12-2006, 11:48 AM
Stay around long enough Lemon Squash and you will find they become like a second family.

cariad

dzire2pleeze
09-13-2006, 10:37 AM
amber....i love your avatar...so cute....made me smile.

cariad
09-13-2006, 10:39 AM
....Boy, there are some great avatars out there. I'm going to have to spend some serious time pondering one for my use!

But yours has to be one of the best - smiling from watching it!

cariad

pttwyn
09-13-2006, 10:52 AM
Hi to all--

Football? Did someone say Football?

rogueangel42
09-13-2006, 09:09 PM
Have been interested in the scene for some time but have never had anybody to teach me about it. Last person I was with said one thing and did something else. Am slowly learning on my own now...hopefully this site will help me figure out just what I want.

Aesop
09-13-2006, 09:12 PM
Welcome to the forums. :)

Silke
09-13-2006, 09:15 PM
Hiya and :wel to the forums rogueangel42 :)

cariad
09-13-2006, 11:26 PM
Have been interested in the scene for some time but have never had anybody to teach me about it. Last person I was with said one thing and did something else. Am slowly learning on my own now...hopefully this site will help me figure out just what I want.

Hello and :wel rogueangel.

Well I guess that person taught you one thing, take great care in choosing who you play with. There is a wealth of information hidden in these pages and don't be afraid of asking anything, there are probably a handful of people out there wanting to know exactly the same thing, but feeling too nervous to do so.

cariad

MsUther
09-14-2006, 01:15 AM
Welcome to the site, rogueangel42. Enjoy it here, its a great place, both to learn and laugh :)

maddie
09-14-2006, 04:57 AM
Hello rougeangel42 and welcome to the forums! :hihi:

dzire2pleeze
09-14-2006, 09:12 AM
hi there rougeangel. happy you found your way into the forums and thank you for the intro. i am confident that you will learn exactly what you want here. as cariad said, don't be afraid to ask questions. enjoy.

frankee
09-14-2006, 11:01 AM
Welcome rogueangel42,

There is a wealth of information here, just take your time digesting everything. If in doubt just ask:)

Widget
09-14-2006, 04:25 PM
hello rogueangel and welcome to the forums :)

frankee
09-15-2006, 09:09 AM
Good to have you posting in the forums delia:)

Qmoq
09-15-2006, 09:26 AM
Welcome to the forums, deels. *hugs warmly* May your sweetness shine as brightly here as it does in the chatroom.

You may want to wipe up that vomit. But it was meant from the heart.

Q xx

dzire2pleeze
09-15-2006, 11:37 AM
delia...hehehehe...it's about time you showed up here. and i have just recently been appointed the status of "greeter"...so welcome. i do not have the power to "kick" you as you do me in chat....but BEHAVE or i will have to report you to those with power...~giggling~

dzire2pleeze
09-15-2006, 11:39 AM
Greetings Licota...I am looking forward to welcoming you when in December you turn 18...until that time, i am afraid you will be banned by administration....they do strictly adhere to rules regarding minors.

rope_monkey
09-15-2006, 02:59 PM
Hi all,

I'm 25 years old and I've been interested in bondage literally since as long as I remember. That said, I don't have any experience in anything more serious than tying a girl (or being tied) to the bed with scarves and ties :)

I'm hoping by joining here just to find some friendly people to discuss their perspectives and help me learn more about the bondage 'world'.

I'd say I was a switch, but I've tended to assume the dom role more often than not just because the girls i've had experiences with were all into being submissive (at least in the bedroom..)

Anyway, hello to everyone - I hope I'll enjoy it here!

frankee
09-15-2006, 03:04 PM
Hi rope_monkey,

Welcome! Take your time and look through the threads. It's a friendly bunch so feel free to ask questions.

rope_monkey
09-15-2006, 03:56 PM
Thanks frankee,

I'm just having a browse around now :)

amber47
09-15-2006, 05:08 PM
Football? Did someone say Football?

arrr, football. partial to NFC myself....

dzire2pleeze
09-16-2006, 09:33 AM
Greetings ropemonkey and welcome to the forums...Enjoy.

MsUther
09-16-2006, 10:42 AM
Welcome ropemonkey :)

takememakeme
09-16-2006, 02:32 PM
I am a new member, and I am also new to the lifestyle. Female sub from OKC.

MsUther
09-16-2006, 02:42 PM
Hello takememakeme and welcome to the site :) There is much to enjoy and learn here. The Knowledge Base, found on the first page, is a good place to visit to get some tips and info on the lifestyle.
Enjoy :)

lcpjs05
09-16-2006, 03:18 PM
Hello there I am in Uk Birmingham, Male Sub very much in need of experiencing a beautiful dominant lady commanding me in every way. I have had a little experience and love to please. I would like to try toilet slavery, something I have always wanted. I am free in the evening and weekends.
I 30 5'"8 and handsome, easy going.
Any one interested please mail me lcpjs05@yahoo.co.uk

dzire2pleeze
09-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Greetings and welcome to the forums takememakeme and Icpjs. Hope you both find that which you seek...

Icpjs...If you have not done so already, you might want to post in the Personals.

cariad
09-18-2006, 02:06 AM
Ok, i have been here 19 months, time to introduce myself (was under a different name for a long time), although really, not much to say... lol

i am a 24yr old female, Old School trained... i am bi-coastal from US, in the sense that i am in CA but have spent the past 7yr out east and my Master is out east.

i spend most of my time in chat--moderating and.... well, moderating. Most E/everyone in chat knows my Master (Torq), but He doesn't post into the forums, so y'all will never see Him.

i apologize in advance for E/everyone who can't stand the capitalization thing--i will try hard in posts to not use it, but it's just "a part" of me.

i love long walks on the beach, good books, any outdoor activity (skiing, sea kayaking), a good beating, a hard play session... you know.. the norms...

Smiles and welcome to this side delia.

Now, I was involved in a conversation a couple of days ago 'Old School' and the one thing we could agree on was that we did not have a tangible definition of what it was. It is an expression I avoid using, but since it obviously means something to you, I would love to hear your definition.

Hugs - oh - and now see if you can get Curi to post an intro over here!

cariad

cariad
09-18-2006, 02:09 AM
Hi all,

I'm 25 years old and I've been interested in bondage literally since as long as I remember. That said, I don't have any experience in anything more serious than tying a girl (or being tied) to the bed with scarves and ties :)

I'm hoping by joining here just to find some friendly people to discuss their perspectives and help me learn more about the bondage 'world'.

I'd say I was a switch, but I've tended to assume the dom role more often than not just because the girls i've had experiences with were all into being submissive (at least in the bedroom..)

Anyway, hello to everyone - I hope I'll enjoy it here!

*Looking out the site rope....*

That is it rope_monkey, you are now tied to the side of this window and there is no escape for you. You are forced to stay on the site and enjoy yourself.

cariad

MsUther
09-18-2006, 02:09 AM
Welcome to the forum, Icpjs. Enjoy the fun!

cariad
09-18-2006, 02:15 AM
I am a new member, and I am also new to the lifestyle. Female sub from OKC.

Wow you lucky girl - you are peeping in on what might be the start of something very exciting. Please take it slowly there is no magic formula, it is a case of finding out what is right for you, for any partner you are with, and what is right for the partnership. Some subs like to go around covered in bruises, and some are blissfully happy with being playfully slapped a few times - neither is better than the other.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

cariad

cariad
09-18-2006, 02:18 AM
Hello there I am in Uk Birmingham, Male Sub very much in need of experiencing a beautiful dominant lady commanding me in every way. I have had a little experience and love to please. I would like to try toilet slavery, something I have always wanted. I am free in the evening and weekends.
I 30 5'"8 and handsome, easy going.
Any one interested please mail me lcpjs05@yahoo.co.uk

Hello Icpjs, and welcome to these forums. You might like to copy your post into the personals section since it will probably have a greater exposure there. I wish you well in your search for your beautiful lady.

cariad

cariad
09-18-2006, 08:20 AM
That was a good link delia - thanks - happily sitting with a foot in both camps here, content as I am.

cariad

frankee
09-18-2006, 09:51 AM
Welcom takemetakeme (love the name lol) and lcpjs05, a warm welcome to you both. i have you enjoy your stay here:)

dzire2pleeze
09-18-2006, 02:09 PM
delia...thanks for the link. I have so much to say about this, but i know this isn't the right place to say it. However, I too was old-school trained ~giggles~ not that you'd know it from my demeanor.

dzire2pleeze
09-19-2006, 06:14 AM
dzire darling, i knew you were about a month ago. smiles... and catch me in chat and we can chitchat anytime about it...

~winks@delia~ right-O, dahling. ~chuckles~

Widget
09-20-2006, 10:29 PM
BIG hello to all the new people. I have had some internet issues over a few days so I couldn't get online and i see lots of new faces. : D welcome to the forums!!

Silke
09-22-2006, 07:06 AM
Hiya and :wel dresdenfaint! Good to have you here with us. :)

I've been busy recently and might have missed a few of the newer faces here - a big hug and welcome to you all! Enjoy your stay and dive right in. :)

shysub
09-30-2006, 02:36 PM
Where does one post stories? And how do I describe myself so that I can chat with those who appeal to me?

TomOfSweden
10-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Where does one post stories? And how do I describe myself so that I can chat with those who appeal to me?

This is the forum. You submit stories on the main page. click, submit story. Put an add in personals if you want to meet new friends.

Widget
10-01-2006, 12:56 PM
Hello shysub, you can submit an story on the main page as Tom has said. We also have a story contest section in the forums in the reading and writing section of the forums so check that out too

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19

As for meeting people again as Tom said post a personal or else you can also say hi in the chat room or send a private message to say hi. Everyone is very nice and no one bites unless you want them too :)

RickBulow74
10-01-2006, 02:05 PM
*Lookiing at the new people that signed up here*

Hello there and welcome to all who entered the Forums and posted here. Hope your stay here is as happy as mine has been. Any questions? Geel free to ask. My PM s always open.

Aussiegirl1
10-03-2006, 12:48 AM
Welcome to all the new members to the forum,

I hope you find the forum to be as fun and informative as I have.

Aussiegirl

kandslut
11-05-2006, 01:42 AM
Hi new members here,

Master K and his owned fem slave, "slut" here. We are based in the uk, and have been into the BDSM scene for many years. Into all apsects of the fem sub side, including some of the heavy and bizzare side..

K and slut
xx

cariad
11-05-2006, 07:04 AM
Hello both K and slut, I see you have now started your own intro thread at http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7488 so I have said my welcome to you there - but another one here, just 'cos we like having new people join our community.

cariad

Curious_1
11-05-2006, 10:09 AM
Hello kandslut

Welcome to the forums! Stop by the chatroom and say hello

Curi

dzire2pleeze
11-05-2006, 11:23 AM
~gets scissors and sneaks up on Curi whilst her back is turned~

Okay... i am back and wish to extend the warmest of greetings to all those who introduced themselves whilst i was gone. Enjoy.

Flaming_Redhead
11-05-2006, 11:29 AM
*apprehends the delirious dzire and takes scissors before any harm is done*

Don't you know you're not supposed to use machinery whilst on medication? *ggls*

Widget
11-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Hello and welcome to all the new members, have fun!!!!

MrDom
11-05-2006, 04:39 PM
hi guys hope you enjoy the forms.

MrDom

Curious_1
11-05-2006, 05:02 PM
dzire..grrrrrrrrrr

ty red, big hugs

dzire2pleeze
11-05-2006, 06:21 PM
red????? it wasn't an electric scissors!!!!!

Curi... methinks you misunderstood... i was just going to even out the ends.

~mumbles~ curses... foiled again... ~looks to dolls~ sorry babies... you'll have to be balled a while longer.

Spanks_please
11-07-2006, 01:52 PM
Erm...hi!

bigdog44
11-07-2006, 04:00 PM
hey wuts up im new to the secen honestly just checkin it out and seein if i like it my names john by the way

ms_slave_destiny
11-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Hello, i am very new here, first time chatting, and don't really know what to say or do yet

zatoichi_the_blind
11-07-2006, 08:11 PM
some what new use r but not really but figured i was here anyways
32 M Dom Nc been in the life officially about 5 yrs had a dicovered it at a young age not knowing what exactly it was . found My Mom's gorean books when i was twelve over the yrs i have discovered My mother was a switch and most of the Men in My life ie father stepdads etc were Dom'sin ther own respects. with My vanilla soon to be ex wife i tried to explain it but was encouraged then ridiculed then realized sub life was sim ply not for her and i found My self still seraching for what i need .... and so goes the journey

Smoke's-Slut
11-09-2006, 07:49 PM
Welcome to all of the new members. I haven't been here in so long I feel like a stranger again. I will try to stop in more often just had a lot going on at home. There are so many friendly and helpful people in the forum so enjoy.

ibelongtoyou
11-10-2006, 07:38 AM
hi.. i'm mark.. Male/23... i'm basically a sub.. but i sometimes switch.. i'm a graphic designer by profession and i enjoy the BDSM lifestyle... i'm looking for a Mistress who would train me via e-mail and chat... i don't have a web cam... but i do have a digital camera which i can use to take pics and send to my mistress... i would like to belong to someone...

Hey by the way... do you people like my avatar... that's actually me... am i fit enough to be a slave...

taintedlove
11-13-2006, 06:13 PM
wow...this is a long thread. i hope i don't get lost in here.

Anyway....i'm a submissive female who has just recently begun to realize her potential as a submissive/slave. I'm fortunate to know a wonderful Man and have Him teach me...He recently became my Master, and it feels incredibly right. He has taught me incredible things about myself--about my potential as a submissive and a slave to a loving Master.

I am truely grateful to Him. BTW, He is the One who led me here, and I'm glad He did. This seems to be a great place. I look forward to getting to know more people.

RickBulow74
11-15-2006, 06:14 PM
ibelongtoyou and tainted love, welcome to the Forums. I hope you have a good time and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Miraculix
11-15-2006, 09:53 PM
Hello all, I am new here as well... Dom by nature, inclination or by spirit, I have never lived in touch with the community and the lifestyle (whether this is a good thing or not...)

Psynymph
11-15-2006, 09:59 PM
weclome to the forums!

Miraculix
11-15-2006, 10:18 PM
Thank you, Psynymph :)

Widget
11-16-2006, 06:46 PM
Welcome to all the new people.. BIG wave, have fun in the forums

RickBulow74
11-16-2006, 08:31 PM
Miraculix, Welcome to the Forums, neighbor. I hope you have a good time here.

Miraculix
11-17-2006, 07:26 AM
Thank you Rick, and all the O/ones who read this thread. I will be posting a longer introduction here (in a separate thread) as soon as My next deadline gets off the table, and My Inbox gets below 3000 emails...

CuriousOne19612006
11-18-2006, 02:21 PM
Greetings to all,
just dropping in to expand my knowledge.

many thanks to everyone who works so hard to keep sites such as this going.

cala
11-18-2006, 04:03 PM
Hello...

This introduction comes a little late as I've been lounging around the story archive enjoying the magnificent work of some of your authors for a while now.

This site attracts me because it delves straight into the deep end of my sexuality.

In r/l I'm in a relationship with a man who's slowly (patience, cala!) taking an interest in my kinks.

I've experienced and enjoyed three online relationships (with the full knowledge and understanding of my partner) - twice as sub, once a Domme. Yep, I switch.

I'm also a toy freak. Dildoes, butt plugs (soft jelly, allu, inflatable, ingeniously crafted silicone...,) beads, strap harnesses, clamps, dongs, sturdy handmade leather goods, all take up far too much space in my wardrobe. (Except vibrators - not a sensation I enjoy!) Heck, since I discovered the Rock Chick, I don't even mind my partner travelling for two weeks of the month.

Um... Did I mention I sometimes ramble?

B.O.T. Is there anything else worth a mention? Err... I'm fairly unemotional (yea, SSRI's!)

I'm here to meet interesting minds and enjoy some good company ... :)

kizzie
11-18-2006, 04:22 PM
Hi. My name is Kizzie. I am a milkmaid (I breastfeed people and am currently lactating) My fetish is I like to breastfeed two people at the same time and have someone perform oral sex on me whilst doing that. I am a sub and am interested in forced lactation and tit torture.

kizzie
11-18-2006, 04:24 PM
Oh yes, even though I don't enjoy it myself, I am very aroused by photos of women having large objects inserted in their vagina.

namekofujin
11-18-2006, 07:36 PM
My play name is Nameko I am Japanese and my husband, Namekun, is American. We have experience in Tokyo with BSDM play but are new to the US. We are both submisive maso. We need advice about this site.

Nameko

Widget
11-18-2006, 11:59 PM
hello and welcome to the forums, have fun :)

Ivory_Vein
11-19-2006, 11:39 PM
It's strange how I can never find the first words to say, so I'll just say that to break the ice.

I'm sure it will be lovely to meet you all, and I have no doubts that I'll enjoy the time I spend lingering around here. <3

RickBulow74
11-19-2006, 11:43 PM
Welcome to the Forums, Ivory_Vein. I hope you enjoy the Forums and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

SheepishJaina
11-19-2006, 11:43 PM
Welcome to the forums Ivory! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

RickBulow74
11-19-2006, 11:48 PM
nameko, kizzie, and CuriousOne19612006, a hearty welcome to the Forums. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Piercingaze
11-20-2006, 04:04 PM
Welcome Ivory and hope you enjoy our little group.

Widget
11-21-2006, 09:07 PM
hello and welcome :)

ces3
11-23-2006, 04:24 PM
Hows it going? My wife and I have been dabling in BDSM for a while but we are trying to get more in depth. We both enjoy the lifestyle but my little sub{wife} is reluctent in some ways. We have four amazing children and my sub is shy about being naked for me to view her because although she is only 5' 5" and about 120 to 130lbs. she believes she doesnt look good. Trust me when I say she is far from undesirable, I cant keep my hands off her!!! We would like some ideas on how to overcome this. We are hoping this site and all of you can help us enjoy the lifestyle we want and help us enjoy each other and become closer because of it. Thanks to all!

Widget
11-23-2006, 05:08 PM
Welcome to the forums..have fun!!!

usafmedic22
11-24-2006, 12:14 AM
USAFMEDIC22:
24 y/o
married
white female
5'6
155 lbs
long blonde hair
brown eyes
Maryland, USA
New to the entire BDSM world, will probably end up a switch, about 80% sub. Never explored women, not totally against the idea either. Married, but husband has no idea of my exploration. I will eventually try to bring him in as well. For now I'm just absorbing and exploring.

RickBulow74
11-24-2006, 10:46 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I am sure all your questions will be answered.

madame_curio
11-25-2006, 02:36 PM
Hello! I'm new of course, and shy. And yet rather talkative.

I am married and have recently related my needs for power play to my husband. My husband is a lovely human being in so many ways and we are really very attracted to each other.

My husband traditionally likes to be on the bottom in vanilla sex, but I have recently tapped into his latent desire to dominate. The results blew me away. We have lots more experimenting to do.

Likewise, where I have been dominant in the past, I have now realized that I enjoy being submissive more. My identity is undergoing a transformation now because of it, so my name may change.

I am so excited, I cannot relate the kind of feeling I get from being disciplined. The explicit power relationship adds so much to our existing relationship. I never knew it could all be so deeply fulfilling.

I do tend toward a specific set of fantasies, but I have come here to learn and share in the great creativity involved in BDSM. I'm quite excited.

I explore new ways to play out power relationships in my academic and professional life, and am deeply interested in customs from around the world, hence my name "Curio". It's has a purposely Victorian ring to it-- tongue in cheek of course since I am a "civilized primitive"-- a woman of color. I suppose that's where my name get its comedic appeal.

In any case, as you can see there are checkered historical overtones to my fantasies and I think it adds to the power, protest and taboo. Truth is, very awful and unspeakable things still happen as a result of colonialization.

I think of education as a continuing kind of terrible insidious colonial influence and so as you might guess, I have a number of student/teacher/disciplinarian fantasies. I was also a bit unruly as a schoolgirl so I guess this kind of play continues the psychodrama.

I love mildly forbidden scenarios (that is anything EXCEPT implied realistic violence, incest or age-inappropriate situations-- I guess I'm tame in that those are things that seriously turn me off) rope bondange, odd devices, contraptions, restraints, costumes, multiple penetration sites, smoking, spanking, crops, double dildoes, water, snow, outdoor play, furniture, washing, being washed, curious about ritual piercing, etc. etc. I'm not so into biological waste.

That said, I hope to make some friends and mentors here that may be able to guide me in the right direction.

Ciao!

M.C.

moptop
11-25-2006, 02:55 PM
Wow! there are so many new people coming on to this site all the time, it is amazing! Welcome, every one of you. I've only been around about a month, and I'm enjoying every second of it, wealth of info, everyone open to any questions you have, and lots of fun.

My play name is Nameko I am Japanese and my husband, Namekun, is American. We have experience in Tokyo with BSDM play but are new to the US. We are both submisive maso. We need advice about this site.

Nameko

Nameko, Namekun - I'm not sure what advice you are asking for, if you are looking to meet people, try the personal ads section; if you have any specific questions, try the knowledge base: you can post specific questions there, as well as there being lots of information already in the posts. Other things - well, I recommend lots of browsing threads, and then don't be afraid to post questions you may have, you will find everyone truly willing and ready to be helpful.

That advice of course holds true for everyone!

Jeryko
11-26-2006, 02:55 AM
Jeryko:
26 y/o
married
white male
6'6 (1,98 m)
182 lbs (83 kg)
short-shaved blonde hair
blue/grey eyes
Germany
Switch; 75% Sub :span:; Trying out almost everything with my wife, we like experimenting. At the moment, we're trying to insert hands into each other :eek: ...
Looking forward to participating in discussions here... c ya all.

Jay

Widget
11-26-2006, 12:23 PM
Welcome, Take a look around the forum and I am sure you going to find a lot of interesting things to read and learn. Make sure to check out the knowledge base and My bdsm life.

violet_star7
11-27-2006, 03:13 AM
hello, just though i'd introduce myself. i'm new to the lifestyle, just learning and exploring so far. i look forward to getting to know some of you better.
~violet

MrDom
11-27-2006, 04:51 AM
welcome violet_star7

MrDom

Sin
11-27-2006, 08:07 AM
Jumped on this site today, but active in the style for a long time.
Hi all:)

RickBulow74
11-28-2006, 07:30 AM
Hello and welcome to all newcomers. I hope you enjoy your visit in the Forums and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Northern.Chill
11-28-2006, 07:51 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Northern.Chill and I'm from Ontario, Canada.
I've been lightly involved in the lifestyle for a few years, but always want more than my situation permits. I have a very active imagination, and I'm a big fan of solo-play (as that's usually all I can get). I am here to talk, to learn, to get new ideas, and to make new relationships.
Drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you!

Charlie Brown 169
11-29-2006, 08:19 PM
Welcome Northern I am relatively new too but would love to help you find you way.

Charlie Brown 169
11-29-2006, 08:21 PM
Hi Violet welcome, you will enjoy you time and expereinces here. I amfairly new too, but will be pleased to help you find your way..

browny
11-30-2006, 11:20 PM
Hey all, im browny. As you can see i've been a member for about 3 months but have just now decided to become a bit more active here.

Im a newborn in terms of this life style but would definately like to make it a part of my current life. Though im not yet ready to commit fully as many of you have.

I look forward to getting to know you all and discover more of this lifestyle, as well as myself hopefully.

Echoes
12-01-2006, 04:20 AM
welcoming everyone! :wave:

Guest 91108
12-01-2006, 06:31 AM
Hello to all the new People.

Koka
12-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Hi everybody from cold and windy Indiana

Curious_1
12-01-2006, 09:10 PM
Hello Koka!
To one Hoosier from another, welcome to the forums. Have a great time exploring. Be sure to stop in the chatroom and say hi!

Curi

Curious_1
12-01-2006, 09:13 PM
Hello and Welcome browny!

Enjoy exploring the forums and stop in the chatroom too!

Curi

Ghostship
12-03-2006, 06:20 AM
Hi, all. Been reading the stories here for ages but for some reason never got around to joining the forum before. Based in central London.

Curious_1
12-03-2006, 11:35 AM
Hello and Welcome Ghostship!

You started here like a lot of us by reading in the library. You will find the forums very informative and fun too. Please stop in the chatroom and say hello!

Curi

Ghostship
12-03-2006, 01:53 PM
Thanks, Curious, will do. Just added a photo and msn address to my profile as well.

caroline
12-04-2006, 01:10 PM
First I would like to say what a wonderful site this is. I feel like a kid in a toy store or candy store (I an not sure how the saying goes). The stories are great and the forum is very informative. Some pictures would be nice but I have not finished exploring. Thank you for this fantastic site.

I thought I would tell everyone a little about myself. I am a wannabe. I don’t live the lifestyle. I am not even close but I find it so exciting it scares me. This all started about a year ago when my husband was telling me that he has a fantasy about me cuckolding him with a black man. He tells me he does not want to do it for real but he finds the idea of watching me in bed with a black man very exciting. I let him know that there is no way that this will ever happen but that I am intrigued by his fantasy. He then shows me some Cuckolding chat rooms and forums sites. To be honest I never heard of Cuckolding before so I look around and try the chat rooms. Before long I find the theme behind this is for the husband to be humiliated and the wife to get the big black dick she craves (sounds like a male fantasy). But there is also another theme and that is the wife is turned into a whore (not always). This is the part that caught my attention. Before long I am in the chat rooms roll playing the part of a MWF whom is collared, impregnated and owned by a black man. The problem with this is that it does not go far enough for me. I also need to be tortured, whipped and humiliated.

I want to stop here a moment and explain one of the two things that scare me about this lifestyle. While in a chat room I meet “Black Master”. Some how he knew all right words. He told me that I was submissive and need someone to take control of my life. WOW it sounds silly but he got right to the heart of the matter. Over the next 20 minutes he was saying all the right things to me. He had me wet and shaking with excitement. Then we found out that we were just a few blocks from one and other. He gave me orders to meet him at a cocktail lounge just a few blocks from were I was when I got off work (yes, I was doing this at work). Oh my god, I was so excited I could not work even if I wanted to. At 5:00PM I ran out of the building as fast as my high heels would let me. When I got a block away from the cocktail lounge the brain on my shoulders started to take over from the one between my legs. Was I crazy? This guy could be a nut. He could be loaded with STD’s. He could ruin my life and maybe end it. I reluctantly when home. I have had many fantasies since then about what would have happened if I did meet him and they resulted in many powerful orgasms. I would love to write about them but this is already too long. The bottom line is that it would be so easy for me to become someone’s sex slave and become trapped as one. I am not so sure that is what I want. Fantasies are nice but reality is a little different. I am not sure that I would want my husband to be my full time master either. I have not told my husband about this because I am afraid he would encourage it. I am caught between wanting to be a sex slave (the nastier the better) and being a normal women.

Sorry for the side step there but I thought it was necessary. What I did discover was that I was really into BDSM and I am very submissive. My limits or the things that really turn me off are scat, snuff and children. Everything else is very exciting or open for discussion.

I am afraid this has gone on too long. I will try to write more in the future.

Thanks for listening.

his_delilah (GS)
12-04-2006, 01:38 PM
Hi,

I'm Sweet19. 19-year-old student from the Netherlands.
I have had secret BDSM-fantasies for a long time and my current boyfriend makes me feel so comfortable, I feel free to share these fantasies with him. He had to get kind of used to it, but now he likes it as much as I do.
It's not a life style of mine. I like my freedom in 'normal' life, but I like to be submissive in the bedroom. What I like the most about BDSM is that I know that he's turned on by me, while I pretend to be such an innocent girl.
And to share this secret with him, when we're in public, is just exciting.

And... I have to admit, I just love the cloths, the leather, the corsets, the shoes.

I've been welcomed very nicely by some of you in the chatroom. Just want to thank you all for being so kind.

O well, I can also ask no: what's the academy? Because I can't get in there with my username and password. And I'm really curious.

Greetings,
Sweet19

slavelan
12-05-2006, 07:54 AM
Salutation to Masters and Mistresses

I am a new recruit reporting for inspection. I am new and curious about BDSM and would like to receive training. I promise to obey instructions and orders.

slavelan@hotmail.com

Your obedient slave,
slavelan

amandaserve
12-09-2006, 11:20 PM
Hello,

I am a fairly new author. I have written one story on here and had it submitted. Reviews were kind of poor. I am not sure I would call it 'constructive feedback' and it was only two people.

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=4975

Still, I think the story stands as it was advertised. I can't expect to please everyone, and never set out too.

I am currently working on a much longer story, which I call "Best Springer Ever". It basically chronicles a family starting off 'normal' and on their journey to end up as being the stars of the "Best Jerry Springer Episode Ever!"

I am up to chapter 17 and got a little writers block.

So I decided to join the forum and see what all the hub bub was about and maybe inspire myself.

SauvagePouline
12-12-2006, 03:43 PM
Hello! I'm here.... some of you may know me, from another name. hell some of you may have met me. I won't be on often, cuz im uber busy. But i have so many questions that come up and i miss having somewhere to ask them without worrying about judgement. Sooo HERE I AM!

I'm Teni, WNY, age 20, fem sub, student at university... I have a b/f (dom?) who i dont expect will be joining but hes quite wonderful.

anyways. i must go to work. bye y'all! see ya around

Teni

amandaserve
12-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Which is the right forum?

http://www.bluestories.com/forums/index.php

or this one?

If you click the link at the top of the site, you get this one. However, there is instructions on the main page to go the link above.

Unregistered
12-14-2006, 02:00 AM
Hi to all! My name is Jamey and I'm 18. I'm very new to this and am looking for someone to help me get more involved in this lifestyle. Thanks!

slaveangel{HM}
12-14-2006, 03:58 AM
Hi to all! My name is Jamey and I'm 18. I'm very new to this and am looking for someone to help me get more involved in this lifestyle. Thanks!

Pssst Please register to the Forums Jamey so you can be able to post and contribute more freely.

Curious_1
12-14-2006, 05:11 AM
Hello and Welcome caroline!

It sounds like you and your hubby have been open with each other. You might like to keep going and tell him your fantasies but emphasize that they are fantasies.

Have fun exploring the forums and stop in the chatroom too!

Curi

Curious_1
12-14-2006, 05:13 AM
Hello Sweet19!

We have spoken in the chatroom just a bit and I hope you keep coming back.

The academy is the teaching/learning area. You need to register again there using the same name and password you have for the forums.

Have fun!

Curi

Curious_1
12-14-2006, 05:16 AM
Hello and Welcome slavelan,

Have fun looking around the forums. Check out the academy and the chatroom too.

Curi

Curious_1
12-14-2006, 05:18 AM
Hello and Welcome amandaserve,

Glad to see writers in the forums. Please drop by the chatroom and say hello. I am sure you can get some ideas there by observing the insanity!

Curi

Curious_1
12-14-2006, 05:20 AM
Hello sillypony/Teni!

Stop by the chat and say hi! We love to answer questions.

Curi

feb20d
12-14-2006, 04:06 PM
Hi everyone, seems like I just found a new home :)

bethany
12-14-2006, 10:29 PM
Hi all I'm new here...names Bethany from southern california. I'm new to online stuff ... including chatrooms...stopped by and found them really a blast to watch the banter back and forth. I hope I learn how to do all that. Meanwhile I'm having a great time...thanks to everyone here!

Bethany

Ozme52
12-14-2006, 11:54 PM
Welcome bethany.

Ozme52
12-15-2006, 12:00 AM
...and :wel to the rest of the recent newcomers as well.

tc_h
12-15-2006, 09:47 AM
just thought I'd say hello I'm a straight dominant from England.
I'm not new to the site but new to the forum side of things been reading the stories for months now but never registered i finally decided if people can sit and write a story i could at least sign up to tell them what i think and rate it why should they do everything and me the reader do nothing.

tc_h
12-15-2006, 09:48 AM
and hello to everyone else

Curious_1
12-15-2006, 11:13 AM
Hello and Welcome bethany!

I know you said you enjoyed the chatroom before you left yesterday. It can be a fun and crazy place sometimes! If its not feel free to toss some waterballoons or a pie at someone. That usually gets things going.

Curi

Curious_1
12-15-2006, 11:15 AM
Hello and Welcome tc_h!

I know the writers really appreciate comments to their stories. Read through the forums too. There are a lot of great threads. You might want to check out the poetry section.

Stop in the chatroom too and say hi.

Curi

tessa
12-21-2006, 01:14 PM
:wave:

I thought I was posting here to begin with...obviously I didn't. I hear some of you chuckling now..."oh, those newbies..."

This site is quite wonderful! Just can't say that enough. I've been curious about BDsM for as long as I can remember back (grrrr to the age jokes), so this site is just about the best place I've stumbled across ever....like-minded folks and all. (that might just be one scary thought if I think on it too much, which I won't :) )

Thanks to all the very nice people who have welcomed me so far. I look forward to it all.

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues." Abraham Lincoln

D e m e n t e d
12-22-2006, 11:58 AM
hello...

new here as well....

Vanquish
12-24-2006, 03:30 AM
Hey

I've been pretty into the bondage / bdsm scene for a while not, but have never really explorered the online scene. I'm from Cambrdige ON (that's in Canada folks). I'm young - but in no ways inexperienced as i had the good fortune of making the acquaintance of a well seasoned sub at a young age.

I'lll start a thread to talk more about my current interests. Also.. have been pretty busy over the holidays, as i work in retail, but hopefully i'll have more time to post in the new year. Please don't think i'm just a lurker until then.

Echoes
12-24-2006, 09:33 AM
Welcome to all the new members and Happy Holidays! :wave:

Guest 91108
12-24-2006, 07:16 PM
:welcome: to all the newbies i have not caught lately....
some i've meet or read in chat...
What a place, eh? smiles

Piercingaze
12-28-2006, 07:51 AM
Welcome Bethany, tc_h, Demented, and Vanquished and anyone else that has wandered on thru here and said hi since I last checked. Enjoy the Library, and have fun.

sub17
12-28-2006, 10:14 PM
Hi, I'm new here also. I'm from Canada and, although I knew something was different about me, my tastes, everything became clearer after meeting someone who was more knowledgeable. He explained submissive, dominant etc. and I'm so grateful. So yes, I'm new to this all, and I seem to be reading like crazy. This looked like a decent posting board, where I just might be able to ask the questions prohibited in vanilla world, and chat with other who understand.
Nice to meet all of you!:wave:

Widget
12-29-2006, 01:28 AM
welcome to you all and nice to see you here. Have fun!!

JLYates
12-29-2006, 02:15 AM
Hello all,
I’m a new member that just joined. I am 21/m and live in So Cal. I work as a Computer tech and a switch. I have been into BDSM for the past 4-5 years, and just really started to get serious into it approx 1.5 years ago, when i discovered my GF enjoyed the same type of play.

I enjoy playing guitar and photography. I also enjoy bondage photography and hope to be able to take many pictures of my beauty in bondage.

I have a couple of friends who are also into this type of life style and I am looking vary forward to the knowledge that I can gain from such a vast amount of people on this message board and the wide variety of styles and experience levels

childbride{T}
12-29-2006, 07:17 AM
hi I'm Tasker,s wife/submissive.
Just here to meet and learn more about BDSM as this is quite new to me.:)

Terri
12-29-2006, 01:59 PM
Hi my names Terri, I'm a switch, in my 30'es and have been into BDSM since my first fuck buddy played with me and introduced me to a world I'd been craving since I was 7. I've been playing ever since. I live in the UK, have way to many ex's and have a tendency to boot boys off the bed if they don't play nice (and trust me I kick hard when they forget the rules, safety words ect ect ect:span: )
I've come on to this site to chat to others who think, feel and have passions similar to mine, to watch and learn.

Widget
12-29-2006, 03:01 PM
Firemanwi, I have moved your post to the personals, you may have better luck and it will be seen by more people. if you want it moved back just let me know. Welcome Terri,JLYates and childbride. Have fun!!

Inazuka
12-29-2006, 09:02 PM
G'day, the names Inazuka, Ina for short, im 18 and live in aus, still not to sure which side of the coin im better suited for but for the moment im a switch, i was introduced to the whole BDSM scene by my crazy but beautiful ex, so since im still a newb so im here to watch and learn so dont hesitate to help or correct :D

INa

rmartin7310
12-30-2006, 09:14 AM
Good day to you all, and Happy New Year. My name Mr. Rogers a Dom and a single HOH. I am a trucker living in my Big Red Truck. Heading here and there and all over the USA. I am looking foward to meeting some DOMS and allot of subs. I pray this comes true.

OK, thats enough I gotta go, gotta go, gotta rodeo.

ElectricBadger
12-30-2006, 10:22 AM
Welcome to the fun, hope you enjoy and if you have any questions -- about the scene, or technical stuff with the site -- please feel free to ask!!

gagged_Louise
12-30-2006, 03:05 PM
Hi Inazuka and welcome to the beautiful forum! We've already met so I know you seem to be a feisty guy. Hope to be dominated by you again.

lenny
12-31-2006, 07:01 PM
My name is slave jerry and i have just joined this site. I am a owned slave living in Vancouver, Canada. My slave Register # is 176-133-547

Widget
01-03-2007, 06:27 PM
Welcome to all the new people :D have fun

annie
01-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Great to see all of you!!!! Enjoy! :)

Echoes
01-05-2007, 08:11 PM
dang, go absent for a few days and this is what happens, miss so many joining. Welcome everyone! Hope you enjoy the boards and can't wait to get to know you better!
~hugs~
echoes

Curious_1
01-09-2007, 02:22 AM
Hello and Welcome to all the new people!

Enjoy the forums and please stop in the chatroom to say hi!

Curi

Miraculix
01-16-2007, 03:59 PM
Welcome to all the new people, this place is getting bigger by the day... :)

*...gets hammer, nails and some planks, we need some more rooms.

Aussiegirl1
01-20-2007, 12:37 AM
Hi to all of our new members! I hope you all have lots of fun exploring the site.

carinas
03-06-2007, 06:54 AM
hi im carina from Western Australia, i have put an intro on the boards because i didnt see this thread till now.
anyway, hello from me to you all, hope to get to meet a few people over time.

Flaming_Redhead
03-07-2007, 07:12 PM
:wel:

seriouslynosn
03-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Hi Everyone! I already posted in this thread back in October....but since I have been gone since then this is sorta my introductory post.

I'm a 26 year old student about to graduate in May. I'm moving to either Boulder, CO or Seattle, WA depending on which graduate school I decide on. I currently live with my boyfriend and am trying to figure out a way to encourage him toward BDSM. That's about it!

angelic.zest
03-24-2007, 05:13 PM
Welcome!

Rhabbi
03-25-2007, 12:29 PM
Hi Everyone! I already posted in this thread back in October....but since I have been gone since then this is sorta my introductory post.

I'm a 26 year old student about to graduate in May. I'm moving to either Boulder, CO or Seattle, WA depending on which graduate school I decide on. I currently live with my boyfriend and am trying to figure out a way to encourage him toward BDSM. That's about it!

Hello and welcome back.

MMI
03-26-2007, 09:42 AM
I'm new too - hi

Rhabbi
03-26-2007, 11:57 AM
Howdy and welcome folks.

Poxy
03-26-2007, 09:00 PM
heya!

Did my post get deleted, eaten? I'm not sure but I am sure it was here :\

Poxy
03-26-2007, 09:40 PM
Found it. Silly rabbit, me.

MrEmann
05-28-2007, 06:30 PM
Hello. New to the forum. Not to the life. I cam here in search of someone specific. Found her. Let's what happens next.

HOWEVER...I am a single older (50) White Male Dom. In search of the one that will complete Me.

Rhabbi
05-29-2007, 11:16 AM
:wave: Hello MrEmann and :welcome: to the forums.

MajesticFae
05-29-2007, 07:41 PM
Welcome to everyone!!

dewran59
06-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Hi, i've been here for 3 weeks and never introduce myself , as i was exploring what is going on and also quite shy.

cadence
06-09-2008, 05:04 PM
Hello and Welcome dewran, I hope you are feeling less shy here now.

Camp
06-09-2008, 10:12 PM
Name's Campion and I'm submissive... I'll stop by every once in a while. Looks like a nice forum.

steelish
06-11-2008, 06:38 AM
Hello everyone,

Although I am not new (in a sense - I joined in October of '07) I recently started actively posting messages. I had lurked for a while as a guest, content to read but not post; then I had the urge to join and post, but it took a while for me to work up the courage to do so. Now I'm hooked on the site and enjoy catching up on everyone's posts daily.

Dominica Potestas
06-11-2008, 10:55 AM
Welcome

Slave2Luv
06-11-2008, 11:05 AM
A quick hello! from me - I'm a 45yr old inexperienced sub in a vanilla marriage in the south of England. Don't get online much (privacy problems LOL) but pop my head round the door occasionally.

Emails/PMs welcome....

cadence
06-11-2008, 05:31 PM
Welcome Camp, steel1sh, and Slave2luv, hope you all enjoy your time here.

Virulent
06-11-2008, 06:05 PM
I'm a 25 year old over-educated white-collar male professional from Ohio. I've always been sexually dysfunctional in a peculiar way... I guess you could call it sadistic narcissism? I have a difficult time getting off when my partner is, and my enjoyment grows the more unequal and compulsive the situation is. I never had a hard time talking some vacuous twat into loaning herself out to me for the night, but I never orgasmed with a woman until I was 17 and paid a high-schooler for her body. Something about owning a woman, even for a night...

Ever since then, all of my relationships have been fundamentally about control and dominance. I do my best to be up front about this; honestly I cum even harder when a woman knows exactly what I think of her. Despite that I know I'm still a colossal asshole in most people's book. Regardless, we are what we are.

LeighK81
06-11-2008, 07:02 PM
I'm a 26 year old woman. I'm currently taking a medical transcription course. Soon I'll be finished, and then I'll begin my internship.

I lean towards the submissive side. I was 18 when I first became interested in BDSM. I used to think I was dominant, until I realized that I have absolutely no air of authority around me. After this epiphany I gave up on looking further into the lifestyle. I've tried to find happiness in a vanilla relationship, but failed. It wasn't until a year ago that I finally realized that I was submissive.

I have very little experience, and it's all online. I've already made some novice mistakes, but lucky it was nothing that harmed me.

Smoothtop
06-13-2008, 08:28 AM
Hello everyone,

Here's hoping I can cotribute something to a great forum.
To start with I am a submissive guy looking for the mistress
of his dreams, not very original I know, nevertheless I long for
that special day... ah.

Sadistic1
06-18-2008, 03:29 AM
hello all and welcome to the forums

Boundtowrite
06-18-2008, 09:04 AM
This may be a bit uncommon and long introducftion, but here it goes:
For years been struggling with my preferences and spending way to much time on the internet, reading & lurking. So, I decided for that final attempt and just terminate my broadband-connection. Meanwhile I joined this forum and met you lot.......
And it felt like homecoming! Such friendly people, interested in and caring for soulmates, most of them never having seen eachother…amazing. The love and devotion seen in the couples here is touching, endearing.. So intense!

Still, I felt that was all the more reason to leave the internet, fearing I would be definitely drawn into it, remaining addicted to it.

Then, the unexpected happened. I met an D/S couple online and mailed rather intense with them. During this contact I had several talks (per mail) with the dominant in which I learned much .
After I earned myself a punishment (really unintended!!) I noticed that this woman almost had a spell on me.....even didn’t mind when she started calling me “pet”! In fact, was a bit proud of it.

Obviously, she noticed that too and dispite my struggles I surrendered to her, admitting to her and myself that in fact I am a submissive –be it with a dominant part. I know this sounds crazy, submitting to someone you’ve only seen on a pic and talked to per mail (and with her slave ). But she does this thing to my mind and that’s simple magic. While mailing that evening I could almost hear her say “stop fighting, don’t be scared and give in. Let it happen and learn before stepping into a D/S relationship in real life”. …And it just felt so good!!.

Still, I am confused :confused: and still I have some doubts. Especially because after a stupid technical error I revealed my identity. Even though untill now she always has proven worthy of my trust, it is frightening.. And “online domination”??? .Am I crazy and/or stupid in doing this? Are there people around here with experience on “online domination” who are willing to help me with this?

So, chances are still I back out, retreat from the net completely….but, also….I may stay, perhaps with a different name and indeed as a submissive and the (proud) pet of an online mistress.

Boundtowrite

Sadistic1
06-19-2008, 02:12 AM
hello bound and welcome, hope you enjoy ur stay

S1 and his cg

Guest 092308
06-27-2008, 03:48 PM
I just wanted to quickly say Hi! I'm new here and my Mistress and I are excited about the possibilities. I posted a much longer introduction here:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15922

I'm new here, so I hope I'm doing all of this right. Please feel free to view my pictures and help me on my journey!

Slut Linda

Rowen
06-27-2008, 03:52 PM
Slut, no doubt mistress will like this present during her recovery...

jhonwind
07-04-2008, 01:47 PM
I am new to this what i want is guidence I think i am a switch. i dont know. I like meet or chat with someone who can teach me about both masters and slaves.

angelic.zest
07-04-2008, 01:58 PM
welcome to everyone!

yourslave875
07-09-2008, 09:30 AM
Hi everone. My name is sara. I have been active in the lifestle for 3 years. I'm a total humiloation and degradation subslut. I love total submission. I'm new to the forum, but feel free to message me here or on yim. Patiently waiting, yourslave875

Dea Menrfa
07-10-2008, 07:28 AM
Welcome sara, & everyone I haven't said hi to yet. :)

Ozme52
07-10-2008, 08:03 AM
Again, welcome to all who introduced themselves here, as I am not answering the individual 'hello' threads whilst I am traveling.

"Whilst"? Damn, there must be a poem abrewing in my brain. LOL

Anyway... I hope to talk to some of you when I settle down later this summer.

kismet
07-10-2008, 07:32 PM
Hi. I happened upon this website while browsing the internet, searching for information on D/s relationships. Imagine my surprise when a wealth of knowledge sprang up on my screen. I have taken the time to read as much as possible about the lifestyle, many of the articles and blogs are well written and very informative. The funny thing is, the more informed I become, the more questions I have!

Dea Menrfa
07-10-2008, 07:48 PM
Welcome kismet... that is perfectly normal.

The more I find out, the more questions I have as well.

This is a great community for learning.

kittenone
07-16-2008, 12:36 AM
hello all, kitten is happy to be here, and is looking forward to reading and hopefully posting some ofher stories.

kitten is an owned slave and she is here with her Masters permission and kitten hopes to meet new people who love the life that she leads

Chuckdom19
07-16-2008, 01:10 AM
Hello, kittenone.

You will certainly meet many nice folks here, and learn all you wish to, I think.

Wish you and Master the best!

angelic.zest
07-16-2008, 10:48 PM
Welcome everyone, enjoy the forums!!!

DomCt2002
07-17-2008, 05:45 AM
Hi I am Domct2002, I am 52 years of age, I live in Connecticut.
I am a dominant, white male, 5ft 8 inches tall, 175 lbs. brown hair and eyes.
My interests are; Giving spankings to females, binding them, using toys, and impliments to make them have and enjoy pleasure. I do what I do to intensify my play partners pleasure not for pain unless she is into some pain which I will inflict if wanted.

Thanks You

kaiserWilhelm
07-17-2008, 01:01 PM
Hey A/all! I"m at a place in my life where I'd like to engage more fully with my BDSM side; befriend other like-minded people and just see where these new friendships and guidance carries me! From what I've seen of this forum so far, it's an absolute treasure-trove of fact,information and friends just waiting to be shared! Love & hugs to all! ~KW :wave:

getfar
07-20-2008, 09:35 AM
hi i am new here....i am 21 year old.

analogxheartx
07-20-2008, 10:14 AM
hi everyone! another brand new member here, just wanted to say hi and ... well, i guess that's it. i'll probably make a seperate introduction thread soon and tell more about myself.

moonlight
07-23-2008, 10:36 PM
Hi E/everybody...

i have just registered to this site mostly to just learn more about this life..

Horror
07-24-2008, 12:43 AM
Everytime I login, there is a new member that has joined.

<peering around in the dark corners>Where are you? Please, join in, we won't hurt you - well, unless you want us to, that is! And even then, you have to beg first.

Tell us who you are, where you are, your special interests and delights - you know, anything.

And if you're a sub, looking for an on-line MIstress, let me know ...

Hello,
Obviously I'm New.
I preferably go by Horror or Lady horror.
Whatever floats your boat.
I am submissive.
but sometimes I like to be dominate too.
I am eighteen years old
and wanting to learn more about being submissive and being dominatrix.
I am from Minnesota, unfortunately.
I shall be hanging around quite a bit.
So for now.
Farwell

Lady horror

bloodredtear
07-26-2008, 09:45 AM
So I've been a member for ages, but never became active. And after I didn't have internet for a few months, I completely forgot about the site. Now, I'm back, and looking forward to getting involved.

I've been into different aspects of BDSM for the past five years or so, and I'm currently in a long term relationship with my girlfriend. We're both switches to some degree just to keep each other happy, with me bottoming approximately 90% of the time. We are both bi, but there is absolutely no involving of men unless we both agree, and we are both there the entire time.

So, Hi! Nice to meet y'all.

Taylor.M
07-27-2008, 03:50 AM
Hello, New here and I am wishing everyone an advance thank you for your welcomes back.
I am Known as Mister Taylor. I live in SoCal and would entertain new perspective subs for training. I hope to enjoy myself here!

NickosGreek
07-27-2008, 04:41 AM
Well as new entry to your company, I have to introduce myself. I am a Man, Greek and looking for fem. sub.

I am not used to chat so I prefer e-mails.
I reply to everybody and I am open minded...

NickosGreek
07-27-2008, 04:52 AM
Hello, there are always many alternatives in life.

angelic.zest
07-27-2008, 05:56 AM
welcome to the community hope you all enjoy it!!!!

DtM
07-27-2008, 03:09 PM
Good day,

I'm a 40something male interested in life as a sub to a Mistress. Have many curiosities and questions to ask about this lifestyle.

Educated and well-read, I am intelligent for a conversation as well as attentive and considerate. I know my place: In service to one who will have me.

Check-out my profile for more info about me. If I am worthy of your time, please drop me a line.

Thanks for your time reading this and I look forward to hearing from you.:wave:

D.

DarkStars
07-27-2008, 06:57 PM
Greetings to all! I have written these types of stories for a very long time and am very happy to have found this archive of gems. Recently, I was introduced into a situation where I got to try a few of the things I've only wrote about and imagine my surprise to find out that I actually enjoyed a few of them.

So far, I know that I enjoy being tied up when playing. I am still virgin, but would like to learn a few more tricks and find out what else I might like.

*waves to all the people and sits down*

angelic.zest
07-27-2008, 07:27 PM
welcome Dtm and Darkstar to the community!!

subbry
07-27-2008, 10:50 PM
Oh writeforjetc, how interested in having a mistress to control me am i... EXTREAMLY :)

as for an introduction, i just wanted to say greetings and salutations.

switch_diana
07-30-2008, 11:18 PM
Hi, to everyone! My name is Diana and I am a switch, enjoying both roles pretty much equally. I'm 32, and have done some BDSM in real life, but fantasize about a lot more. I love the stories on the site, and now I'm curious about the forum and would like to get to know people here (any age), and maybe correspond in an online friendship or relationship. Please feel free to contact me to say hi, or discuss other things.

DtM
07-31-2008, 01:14 PM
Welcome switch_diana. I'm new here as well and ISO a Domme.

Please have a look at my profile. Maybe there's something of interest when you feel like being dom.

Would it be possible to play sometime?

angelic.zest
07-31-2008, 01:41 PM
welcome to the community enjoy the site!

switch_diana
07-31-2008, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the welcome, DtM. I sent you a PM so we can discuss such things.

Welcome switch_diana. I'm new here as well and ISO a Domme.

Please have a look at my profile. Maybe there's something of interest when you feel like being dom.

Would it be possible to play sometime?

Ozme52
07-31-2008, 04:17 PM
:wel

HisKitty
07-31-2008, 07:56 PM
Hello all ^_^ I'm new, obviously. I've been reading from the library for a long time but finally decided to register and explore the forums for myself. Nice to meet you all ;)

DiablosPet
07-31-2008, 07:58 PM
Welcome kellypet ^_^ Feel free to PM <3

-DP

DtM
07-31-2008, 08:22 PM
Welcome, kellypet.

HisKitty
07-31-2008, 08:41 PM
Welcome, kellypet.

Welcome kellypet ^_^ Feel free to PM <3

-DP

I must ask, has this site gotten a new look? I confess to finally registering because it looked a lot more user friendly xD

ONS
08-02-2008, 12:07 AM
Hi, I'm kelly's Owner/Master. I've been lurking around this site for... a very, very short little while now, and it looks both very friendly and very intelligent. Hope to have fun getting to know the forums a bit more. :)

angelic.zest
08-02-2008, 05:39 AM
welcome everyone!!

SheUsesThem
08-03-2008, 07:07 AM
Hello, I'm Mistress Carla of Texas. One of my slaves told me about the stories on this site, so I came to check it out. I'm just learning my way around the site right now. I'm a 50'ish smaller sized BBW green eyed brunette beauty.

This looks like fun.

DtM
08-03-2008, 07:29 AM
Welcome, ONS and SheUsesThem.

Joel Cairo
08-03-2008, 09:53 AM
Well hello everyone - greetings from Australia.

I joined up last year but I've never posted anything and only really started getting into the forums recently. I've loved the stories at BDSM Library for years and, I suspect like many of us, they helped to show that there were a great many people out there into a huge range of crazy kinks and perversities - and what a wonderful dawning realisation that can be to a curious person!

And when I started reading the forums I was struck by how articulate and thoughtful - and friendly - so many people are here when they are discussing all sorts of provocative subjects.

I've always been into BDSM fantasies, but in my last wonderful relationship (which is sadly over) my girl and I got heavily into Male Dom/fem sub play. And so I had this rollercoaster ride where in a few short months I went from dreaming of all these forbidden pleasures to having fulfilled almost every fantasy I'd ever dreamed of. Ah, so many sweet, sweet memories...

PropertyOfMasterJoey
08-03-2008, 10:35 AM
Hello everyone! My name is sage and Master let me make a profile so we could look together. Occasionally He may post here as well if He feels like it. He said it would be good for me to talk to fellow subs, just as He intends to learn from fellow Dominants. We started our relationship in highschool where we did theatre together, and started in a vanilla relationship. We've been together for three years now, but i've been His slave for a year now. We're still rather young and new to the community, but He's a kind and wise Master who protects and takes care of me. He still lets me persue my theatre career, as long as i tell Him what and where i'm auditioning. It's so exciting to find such a helpful site, and Master is very happy for me :-)

DtM
08-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Welcome JoelCairo, sage-PropertyofMasterJoey.

PropertyOfMasterJoey
08-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Thank you :) i've only been here one day and already everyone's so friendly. i'll be posting a ton on Sundays because Master gives me one day a week to do what i want as long as the basic chores and meals are done.

Ozme52
08-03-2008, 05:51 PM
:wel to all the new library members.

slaveangel{HM}
08-08-2008, 03:36 AM
Hello and thankyou for joining the BDSM Library Forums!

My name is angel I am a Greeter and take care of the BDSM Library Hall of Fame.
If you have any questions to not hesitate to send me a PM.
The members and staff are very supportive and are happy to help
new members find their way.

Feel free to drop by the chatroom and also check out various sections
on the boards that interest you. We would love your contributions
and thoughts to discussions.

angel xx

Tufty
08-08-2008, 05:24 AM
Hello, and :wel one and all

cadence
08-08-2008, 06:30 PM
I have been a bit busy and haven't welcome anyone in the introduction thread for a while.
So I'll say hello and welcome to all the newcomers that have joined.
Hope everyone is enjoying the site.

canette
12-17-2008, 01:19 PM
yallo all

skp2bear
12-17-2008, 01:37 PM
A hearty welcome to Canette and all the other newbies from this Texas sub.