PDA

View Full Version : My Introduction

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

Aesop
02-01-2006, 09:26 AM
yes you do not think I would let the fox around a old rabbit like me with out a record of shots----lol

:ra

Like you're in any danger. What would I want to bite a tough old rabbit like you for? I like younger, sweeter, tastier things to gnaw on.:cool:

Spike
02-01-2006, 03:50 PM
Hello all, Im Spike and ive finally decieded to join the forums after my girlfreind SpikesKitten did. Ive been visiting the library for some time but neither of us ever noticed that there was a forum up until about 2 weeks ago. Ive found the forums to be very informative so now i can get some good advice for anything we may be having problems with.

submissivewife
02-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Like you're in any danger. What would I want to bite a tough old rabbit like you for? I like younger, sweeter, tastier things to gnaw on.:cool:

Well Aesop don't bite me (although I am young, tasty and sweet:D) I bite back.

:welcomebo

Spike welcome to the forums. I am glad you noticed us and decided to stay. I am sure you and your kitten will find many ideas and information.

Aesop
02-01-2006, 09:23 PM
Howdy Spike-welcome to the forums.:)

Well Aesop don't bite me (although I am young, tasty and sweet:D) I bite back.

Yeah? Could be fun.;)

Rabbit1
02-02-2006, 07:02 AM
Welcom to the forum Spike

:ra

gattovecchio
02-07-2006, 09:39 PM
I finally took the plunge and joined the forum. I think it's one of the best.

I'm 51 years old and happily married to a very straight wife. I've always enjoyed submissive play like CBT, anal plugs, golden showers, sometimes with others, but mostly alone, and it's not the same. I've tried to engage my wife , but she's not into it.

I'm hoping to learn more, share new experiences with others, especially if I'm lucky enough to find an online mistress.

Thanks for having me.

Rabbit1
02-08-2006, 06:36 AM
Welcome gattovecchio---we look forward to you sharing your experiences and there are some great members here who share you plight of not having a partner who is into this kind of life style---:wel :wel :wel

Aesop
02-08-2006, 07:23 AM
I finally took the plunge and joined the forum. I think it's one of the best.

I'm 51 years old and happily married to a very straight wife. I've always enjoyed submissive play like CBT, anal plugs, golden showers, sometimes with others, but mostly alone, and it's not the same. I've tried to engage my wife , but she's not into it.

I'm hoping to learn more, share new experiences with others, especially if I'm lucky enough to find an online mistress.

Thanks for having me.

Howdy gattovecchio! If you haven't found it already we have a personals section down the page somewhere for when you're ready to start looking for that online mistress. Enjoy the forums! :D

linch
02-16-2006, 02:08 PM
im new here but am interested in bondage and discipline, i play music, study culture and im a switch but interested in being online sub

Aesop
02-16-2006, 09:02 PM
Howdy linch! Welcome to the forums.:)

Master_chris
02-17-2006, 02:09 AM
im new here but am interested in bondage and discipline, i play music, study culture and im a switch but interested in being online sub

wecome to the fourm, I hope that u will enjoy yourself here :wel

tragedy3
02-17-2006, 01:15 PM
[hi everyone. i am an absolute newbie. have been reading alot of the stories and loving them. want to be a submissive. anyone want to teach me?

Master_chris
02-17-2006, 02:37 PM
[hi everyone. i am an absolute newbie. have been reading alot of the stories and loving them. want to be a submissive. anyone want to teach me?

the best place to request a Dom is in the personal session, and all the best in there

Rabbit1
02-17-2006, 06:22 PM
Welcome tragedy3---hope you find what you are looking for here---Check out our Knowledge Base form and our personals :ra

Ozme52
02-17-2006, 10:45 PM
...and open up your PM capability (on the control panel) if you want any private answers... :wink:

Boundwolf
02-18-2006, 01:21 PM
Hello. I'm 28 and a sub, but do to my shy personality I pretty much haven't done anything, whether it be BDSM or the plain vanilla type thing. The stories and the forums have provided a good outlet at least, and I'm glad to be part of the board.

Rabbit1
02-18-2006, 05:33 PM
Hello. I'm 28 and a sub, but do to my shy personality I pretty much haven't done anything, whether it be BDSM or the plain vanilla type thing. The stories and the forums have provided a good outlet at least, and I'm glad to be part of the board.

Welcome to the forum ---glad you like the stories ---and this is the place to meet the authors ---no need to be shy here we are friendly type Doms and Subs

:wel :wel :wel

Aesop
02-19-2006, 07:07 AM

Howdy Boundwolf. Good to see you.:wel

confused74
02-20-2006, 03:30 PM
Aloha,

I am very new the lifestyle, and just joined the forums so I can learn more about everything, and continue to find my way on this journey called life.

Rabbit1
02-20-2006, 04:06 PM
Aloha,

I am very new the lifestyle, and just joined the forums so I can learn more about everything, and continue to find my way on this journey called life.

Welcome to the forum glad you decided to join us ---just jump right in and share your experiences or learn from ours

sissypantiboy
02-22-2006, 04:38 AM
:bukkake: :cheerlead :bondage: :whip2: :crawlgirl :: ;whip :aol_doggy :sado: :pd :aol_golde : i thought this would be a cute way to say hello.... howdy i am a 37 yr.old submissive from peoria,il.I am looking for an on-line as well as off line MISTRESS.

Rabbit1
02-22-2006, 04:42 AM
:bukkake: :cheerlead :bondage: :whip2: :crawlgirl : :pd :aol_golde : i thought this would be a cute way to say hello.... howdy i am a 37 yr.old submissive from peoria,il.I am looking for an on-line as well as off line MISTRESS.

Welcome to the forum sissypantiboy:wel :wel :wel

Aesop
02-22-2006, 04:43 AM
Greetings confused and sissypantiboy. Welcome to the library.:wel

Master_chris
02-22-2006, 07:37 AM
:bukkake: :cheerlead :bondage: :whip2: :crawlgirl :: ;whip :aol_doggy :sado: :pd :aol_golde : i thought this would be a cute way to say hello.... howdy i am a 37 yr.old submissive from peoria,il.I am looking for an on-line as well as off line MISTRESS.

very interesting :-)

wecome to the site

Radar
02-25-2006, 11:58 AM
I am a newbie to this type of lifestyle so I am going be looking around and reading a lot so that I can learn more about it. Hopefully I will meet interesting people.

Thanks for having a forum like this so that us newbies can learn things.

Aesop
02-26-2006, 08:23 AM
Welcome Radar. We've got some interesting people for you to meet. Have fun.:wel

doseyclwn
03-02-2006, 09:35 PM
Hey all. I'm new to this thing. I really had no idea before 2 weeks ago that I was into this, but I started cybering with this woman online and just fell into the dom role naturally. I'm eager to learn what I can here!

submissivewife
03-03-2006, 07:03 AM
Hey all. I'm new to this thing. I really had no idea before 2 weeks ago that I was into this, but I started cybering with this woman online and just fell into the dom role naturally. I'm eager to learn what I can here!

:welcomebo I am sure you will find a lot here to help out...if you have any questions, don't be shy post it many are here to help out.

subwife

Aesop
03-03-2006, 07:59 AM

Howdy dosey! Don't be shy, we're a friendly bunch.:wel

varan
03-21-2006, 08:18 AM
:bondage:
Everytime I login, there is a new member that has joined.

<peering around in the dark corners>Where are you? Please, join in, we won't hurt you - well, unless you want us to, that is! And even then, you have to beg first.

Tell us who you are, where you are, your special interests and delights - you know, anything.

And if you're a sub, looking for an on-line MIstress, let me know ...

Aesop
03-21-2006, 08:28 AM
Howdy varan. Welcome to the forums.

Sklaventreiber
03-22-2006, 04:48 PM
HI, Be patient with me I'll be floating around and reading up on what you all are all about. Then one day I'm liable to just join in...

submissivewife
03-22-2006, 08:10 PM
:welcomebo Sklaventreiber, Jump in at any time!

hope you enjoy!

subwife

Aesop
03-22-2006, 08:21 PM
Ever wonder if the size of the font relates the same way the size of cars does? :rolleyes:

Just playing Sklaventreiber. Don't take offense, just check the user title. :D

subdude05
03-23-2006, 07:18 AM
Such a kidder, Welcome sklaventreiber.

Sklaventreiber
03-23-2006, 08:01 AM
Thanks to all who have welcomed me...

Ever wonder if the size of the font relates the same way the size of cars does? :rolleyes:

Just playing Sklaventreiber. Don't take offense, just check the user title. :D

You are probably right, could be why I also drive a large, old, vehicle...the whole compensation thing...:no probs:

Hmmm, having an issue with the smilies any suggestions?

Aesop
03-23-2006, 08:07 AM
:noprobs: is working okay for me.

Was that the issue?

Sklaventreiber
03-23-2006, 08:12 AM
:noprobs: is working okay for me.

Was that the issue?

Well I haven't practiced everything but is the smilie supposed to activate in my post as I see it on my screen or does it only activate in your screen as you see it? Make sense?

Aesop
03-23-2006, 08:22 AM
You should be able to see the smilies in your own posts.

Sklaventreiber
03-23-2006, 08:43 AM
You should be able to see the smilies in your own posts.
I figured it out, practice makes perfect...

Sreifer
03-26-2006, 12:59 AM
Hello everybody, I'm Scott. I joined a few day's ago. Been lurking trying to get to know my way around. I'll probably keep at it for a wile longer as, this place is huge. Evan the smilies page keep going on and on. Still I figured since I keep coming back I should Introduce myself.

I'm A 23 year old male from the heart of it all. New to the scene, wanting to learn more. Looking forward to exploring things and getting to know you all. I don't think there is much more to say. Oh ya, my first post, my first smilie has gotta be :kiss: My first rock and roll show.

submissivewife
03-26-2006, 09:51 AM
:welcomebo Welcome Scott, as you have probably guessed we try to have fun here and learn as well. If you have any questions please feel free to post it, there plenty here to help with answering questions.

subwife

Aesop
03-26-2006, 08:03 PM
Howdy Scott. Welcome to the forums. :wel

subdude05
03-27-2006, 03:48 AM
Welcome, glad too see youre giving the forums a thourgh rummage around

txfun36
03-27-2006, 12:00 PM
I am new and trying to learn more about the life style. I have always been interested but never did anything about it. I am looking to learn the in's and out's of domination. LOL, I like a lot of the bdsm lifestyle. I am looking for some help becoming the best Master, Dom ....I can be.

Aesop
03-29-2006, 11:26 AM
Welcome txfun. This is a great place to learn. Check out the Knowledge Base section and don't be afraid to ask questions. :wel

submissivewife
03-29-2006, 07:33 PM
:welcomebo txfun36 hope you find what you are looking for and don't be afraid to ask questions as you need.

subwife

txfun36
03-29-2006, 09:14 PM
Welcome txfun. This is a great place to learn. Check out the Knowledge Base section and don't be afraid to ask questions. :wel

I am looking to find some information on binding with rope (or whatever). What are all the different ways to bind a submissive basically. My wife has been assigned a task and she wants to complete the task, but it requires me to bind her or for her to bind herself. We don't know how to bind with rope and realize that there are issues with cutting off circulation, etc. so we would like to know EXACTLY what we are doing. When we say we are beginners...we mean we are REALLY beginners. LOL Any advice? Book? Website? Something?
Thanks so much

TxFun36

bluerskies
03-29-2006, 09:19 PM
Hello everyone!

I'm bluerskies, and it's very nice to meet you all! I'd love to make new friends...if anyone wants to chat, please feel free to drop me a line!

cheers!

submissivewife
03-29-2006, 09:24 PM
Hello everyone!

I'm bluerskies, and it's very nice to meet you all! I'd love to make new friends...if anyone wants to chat, please feel free to drop me a line!

cheers!

I like that....Hello fellow Perverts.....Welcome...I am sure you find many interesting people here. Becareful about the ones that bite though....they are SOOOOOOO perverted.

:welcomebo

Aesop
03-29-2006, 09:25 PM
Hello everyone!

cheers!

Welcome bluerskies! We're a friendly bunch ourselves so don't hesitate to take part in the fun. :D

Aesop
03-29-2006, 09:37 PM
I am looking to find some information on binding with rope (or whatever). What are all the different ways to bind a submissive basically. My wife has been assigned a task and she wants to complete the task, but it requires me to bind her or for her to bind herself. We don't know how to bind with rope and realize that there are issues with cutting off circulation, etc. so we would like to know EXACTLY what we are doing. When we say we are beginners...we mean we are REALLY beginners. LOL Any advice? Book? Website? Something?
Thanks so much

TxFun36

Lol. Everybody starts somewhere. This is a good place to start. Cram (http://www.bdsm-chicago.com/cram/CRAM_tuts.html)

subdude05
03-30-2006, 04:14 AM
Welcome everyone, hope you all find what you're looking for, theres lots of information here and lots of friendly people:wave:

EnolaGay
04-01-2006, 07:13 PM
Hey im kindy new to this whole way of life, ive always wanted various things done, but never realised it wasnt normal. For the past year I have had a domminating boyfriend, but we broke up. I miss being told what to eat and do, wear and such. I suppose im looking for someone and hoping to learn something new.

submissivewife
04-01-2006, 07:59 PM
:welcomebo I am sure you find information here. I noticed you posted a personal as well. This is great, please be cautous. If you have any question or chat PM or email me.

subwife

EnolaGay
04-01-2006, 08:02 PM
:welcomebo I am sure you find information here. I noticed you posted a personal as well. This is great, please be cautous. If you have any question or chat PM or email me.

subwife

Yes thank you.
Im over cautious about the internet anyway. im just in a very stop being shy mood tonight.
Thank you again

Aesop
04-01-2006, 10:30 PM
Welcome to the forums! I love the user name you chose. Enjoy your time here and if I can be of any help let me know. :wel

Ozme52
04-01-2006, 11:40 PM
Well I think it's great that you dove right in EG. Welcome.

Tojo
04-02-2006, 03:09 AM
Yes thank you.
Im over cautious about the internet anyway. im just in a very stop being shy mood tonight.
Thank you again

Right on girl- yeah we get a bit worried about new people.... we've all seen the funny fellows & probably a few funny females....

Enjoy.

Tojo

EnolaGay
04-02-2006, 02:45 PM
I do hope you arent worried about me.:o
Im just a big furry cat.

Tojo
04-02-2006, 03:29 PM
I do hope you arent worried about me.:o
Im just a big furry cat.

Actually I meant worried for you, not about you- must have been late when I made that post. I too am overly cautious with the internet, & the outside world in general!

I hope you find someone nice to stroke your fur, anyway :)
Anytime you want to be told what to wear, I'll be glad to help out :hubba:
sounds like a great job!

Tojo

EnolaGay
04-02-2006, 03:45 PM
Ah, thank you. I think im just to shy and too paranoid about people.

I prefer stroking other people, but purring is nice.

And thank you again for your nice offer.
If you ever want to just tell me. I will most likely do it and not tell you.
That perhapse sounded odd.
Apoligies

Ozme52
04-02-2006, 11:48 PM
Hmmmm, Simon says....

EnolaGay
04-03-2006, 04:56 AM
Ive never trusted that game, Ive never known who simon is.
:0

x

Rabbit1
04-03-2006, 12:39 PM
Yes thank you.
Thank you again

Would have been nice if you had been all grown up ---and not underage

s lut
04-04-2006, 06:44 AM
:wave: I thought I'd take a look while I got the energy to begin the day. Maybe I should use the bleary eyed emoticon...

Miss Jessica
04-04-2006, 06:55 AM
Hi folks, :wave:

it is always nice to meet other people who are interesting in BDSM.
By the way: My English is not very well so please apologize for it. :rolleyes:

Aesop
04-04-2006, 08:29 AM
Welcome to the forums ladies. :wel

Ayla Silver
04-04-2006, 11:59 AM
Hello,

I'm not exactly a new member, but this is the first time I've posted something in the forums. This is a nice site.

subdude05
04-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Welcome all, and i hope it wont be your last post Ayla Silver, the more the merryer, have fun everyone

Miss Jessica
04-05-2006, 04:36 AM
Thank you all for the nice initial hellos.

Greetings
Jessica :wave:

slave for any
04-05-2006, 10:01 PM
hi everybody

any would notice a humble newcomer slave ?

Tojo
04-06-2006, 03:16 AM
Welcome, slave for any- thanks for saying hi.

Hope you enjoy the place- feel free to tell us about yourself.

Feel free to ask questions as well. :wel

Tojo

Aesop
04-06-2006, 04:46 AM
hi everybody

any would notice a humble newcomer slave ?

Howdy slave for any. Welcome and enjoy. :wel

seababy
04-06-2006, 11:13 PM
Hi people. :)
Im new to the scene and just looking for like minded friends.

smackers
04-07-2006, 12:13 AM
Hi seababy - I'm new here too and from your side of the world :wel

submissivewife
04-07-2006, 05:20 AM
Hi people. :)
Im new to the scene and just looking for like minded friends.

:welcomebo Seababy

I'm sure you will find many like minded people here. Enjoy yourself

naked male slave
04-07-2006, 07:36 PM
hi to all people here

submissivewife
04-07-2006, 08:38 PM
:welcomebo Hello to you too naked male slave...hope you enjoy

Isa
04-08-2006, 02:11 AM
I am a 27 year old married female...I have discoverd BDSM quite by accident My partner at this time has no interest in the world of BSDM. I wont go into details as I would like to respect the privacy of all involved...So far all my experiences have been online only. And I have only been involved in play with others for a few months. However, looking into my past, I have been showing tendencies for years. I am so eager to learn more. I believe i am a Switch...but my tendencies are more submissive. i still have so much to learn! I hope to talk to you all soon and to make some great friends on this new journey.

Isa

Tojo
04-08-2006, 04:02 AM
Hi & welcome Isa, thanks for telling us about yourself- you're not the only one with a straight partner who enjoys the internet! That's mostly how I get my kicks.

Hope you enjoy yourself here. Ask away...:wel

Tojo

novus56
04-08-2006, 05:36 AM
I am new here as well Miss Jessica, but wished to extend a hearty welcome. Hope you enjoy.

novus56
04-08-2006, 05:38 AM
Welcome to you Slave for Any. I'm quite new myself but the people here seem pleasant.

novus56
04-08-2006, 05:39 AM
Isa...welcome. Thanks for sharing a little about you. Good to have you here.

novus56
04-08-2006, 05:40 AM
G'day Seababy and welcome aboard.

novus56
04-08-2006, 05:42 AM
Hello and welcome smackers! Are you from Australia as well?

novus56
04-08-2006, 05:44 AM
And a warm welcome to naked male slave! Yes, I do feel a bit embarassed about five straight posts but I did not wish you to miss any of the new arrivals. ::smile

submissivewife
04-08-2006, 07:45 AM
:welcomebo Isa...hope you enjoy and find what you are looking for.

Ozme52
04-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Yes, I do feel a bit embarassed about five straight posts but I did not wish you to miss any of the new arrivals. ::smile

Nope, it's all good that you've jumped right in.

also...

Welcome Isa :rose:

Isa
04-09-2006, 05:13 PM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone

Isa

naked male slave
04-10-2006, 03:03 PM
hi ever body

Najasim
04-10-2006, 04:46 PM
Hi.
I'm new here. Been looking around on treads for some hours now and finding lots of interesting tips :) I'm a sub just started my training and learning to find my bounderies. I feel I really have found something that I didn't know I was missing but now will not live without.
I'm also a young scandinavian who works in a clothes shop and likes to write short stories on my spare time. Thank you for forums like this where curious people who are eager to learn can ask question and read others :)

Najasim

submissivewife
04-10-2006, 07:14 PM
:welcomebo Welcome naked male slave and Najasim Hope you enjoy yourselves here and find the answers you need. Don't be shy about posting your questions.

subwife

Aesop
04-10-2006, 09:01 PM
Howdy folks and welcome to the library. If you need any help just give me a holler.:wel

Najasim
04-11-2006, 12:32 AM
Thanks.
And I wont be shy :)

Najasim

Blueskye64
04-13-2006, 04:12 PM
Hello to all :-)
Im very new to this, but I hope that I do this the right way. Im a male (41), live in Scandinavia and Im an online Master. I dont really know how I ended up being one, it just seemed right for me. Im unsure about it all, but I try to catch up with knowledge. Im doing it online because I have these urges to be in control. Im not seeking it in real life, its more in a "mind-way". Ive found out that I enjoy planning daring situations for my sub. I take great care in how she is to perfom certain things. Its fun planning events because I know that Im leading her way and I decides what she will encounter. Do I make sense? I feel pretty alone about it all. Its not sexual to me. I dont feel like playing with myself, when Im having her doing things. My pleasure is it get inside her mind, finding out what buttons to push in wich order to do it. When shes exited about what I plan for her, then Im too. Im not that into punishment, but she is. Therefore I have tried to find tricks and ideas for her to punish herself. Its not that easy. Im mostly here to aks for ideas and to learn from the wise :-)

Master Blue

Blueskye64
04-13-2006, 04:46 PM
I forgot...
I know that Im not a Master-Master. I know that many people believes that your a dom at first and then progressing to be a Master due the experiences. I know that Im new, I know that I dont know a thing. But I do know that the word Dom makes no meaning to me. Ive given myself the "Master"title in my name to remember that great power inflicts great responsebilities. When I know my "name", I know my responsebilities.
Luckily me and my sub knows its a game of ours and no one is searching for love and commitment.

submissivewife
04-13-2006, 06:38 PM
:welcomebo Master Blue....Search the Forum My BDSM Life, you'll find lots of interesting ideas. Search Knowledge Base Forum and you'll find that a lot of your questions might be answered through there. If you can't find the answer or have a question about an idea feel free to post and you will have plenty who will be willing to give advice.

Good Luck

subwife

Aesop
04-13-2006, 08:35 PM
I forgot...
I know that Im not a Master-Master. I know that many people believes that your a dom at first and then progressing to be a Master due the experiences. I know that Im new, I know that I dont know a thing. But I do know that the word Dom makes no meaning to me. Ive given myself the "Master"title in my name to remember that great power inflicts great responsebilities. When I know my "name", I know my responsebilities.
Luckily me and my sub knows its a game of ours and no one is searching for love and commitment.

Howdy and welcome to the forums! I wouldn't worry about the title. You like master so go with it. BDSM is what you make it, not what everybody else tells you it should be.:wel

fiftytimes
04-14-2006, 04:14 PM
Lovely, friendly site.
Am a naughty little subbie who's lost her dominant other and badly needs to be taken in hand.
Am English, but hop between UK and New Zealand with alarming regularity. No probs with UK (always looking for new friends though), but scene sadly lacking in NZ. If anyone can point me in the right direction in the Christchurch area it'd be much appreciated.
Love n kisses to you all.

Brosco
04-14-2006, 05:37 PM
Hello to all :-)
Im very new to this, but I hope that I do this the right way. Im a male (41), live in Scandinavia and Im an online Master. I dont really know how I ended up being one, it just seemed right for me. Im unsure about it all, but I try to catch up with knowledge. Im doing it online because I have these urges to be in control. Im not seeking it in real life, its more in a "mind-way". Ive found out that I enjoy planning daring situations for my sub. I take great care in how she is to perfom certain things. Its fun planning events because I know that Im leading her way and I decides what she will encounter. Do I make sense? I feel pretty alone about it all. Its not sexual to me. I dont feel like playing with myself, when Im having her doing things. My pleasure is it get inside her mind, finding out what buttons to push in wich order to do it. When shes exited about what I plan for her, then Im too. Im not that into punishment, but she is. Therefore I have tried to find tricks and ideas for her to punish herself. Its not that easy. Im mostly here to aks for ideas and to learn from the wise :-)

Master Blue

Welcome Master Blue,

I am also an online Dom, but have had r/l experiences for many years. Without going into details, at this stage in my life I am happy to satisfy my eeerrrr domlyness, online.

I agree with you wholeheartedly that the fun of online is getting into someones head. It is far more a mental game than a physical. We, of course do use some physical activities in our play, but to me they are simply the tools used to help achieve the mindset, and the specific activities are not important in themselves.

To get ideas though, I recommend you go through a 'BDSM Limits Check List" (Note to the Mods: Do you have one posted here?) and discuss them together. Of course there will be many activities that are either impractical or unsafe to do in an internet relationship, but you will be surprised how many things that are in the list that you can use. Some will be a "I'm not sure how I would respond to this - but I'm prepared to try". And unless its an activity that is a complete turnoff for me (eg. scat), I will be happy to use it if it achieves the desired mindset in the subbie.

From the list you will now have activities that fall into a range of 'hate it' thru to 'love it'. The ones that tend to be on the more 'hate it' sort of scale are what you consider for the punishments - and hopefully you will find some there that you won't mind administering:)

Since this is the welcome thread, it would probably be better to continue it in 'Knowledge Base' if you would like to continue the discussion.

Brosco

Aesop
04-14-2006, 07:48 PM
To get ideas though, I recommend you go through a 'BDSM Limits Check List" (Note to the Mods: Do you have one posted here?)

It's on my to-do list Brosco. lol

usUKgirl
04-14-2006, 07:57 PM
Hello everyone, I'm glad this place exists!

Let me start with (what I perceive to be) the negatives, and move on to the positives (again, as *I* see them), and then into grey areas and questions.

I am 51, some might think that's too old to begin discovering bdsm. I am also overweight, but it's nicely distributed, I think. I am on the quiet side, and I think a lot, and I plan things...I rarely act on impulse alone.

I have lived all my life in southern CA, but I'm moving to England in September to study for a career change. I'll see if I want to live the rest of my life there. My family is here and I love them, but America sucks. I'm saying that now cos I could NEVER fuck a Republican.

Over the past 4+ years I've developed a relationship with a man in England (C). It started vanilla, and to please me he has indulged my submissive side and brought out his dominant side. We are close, but he's married, and I'm 99% certain he'll never leave his wife.

I want a life partner who is very open to sexual experiences and will grow and explore with me, but because he won't leave his wife I don't see how it can be him. I hope that thru this introduction I might meet some friendly personalities who understand what it's like to want to be submissive to a creative, fun-loving, kind, confident and filthy man. I also hope to understand myself better, too! My expectations might be naive.

Is this the right place to talk about themes and activities I enjoy? Or are there other threads for that? I haven't browsed around a lot yet. I'll just say that I like men and women, with a slight preference for men when we're one-on-one. When I'm with a couple, I prefer to play mostly with the other woman. My sister is gay, but I don't think I am, in spite of never lasting for more than 7-8 years with any one man.

As far as bdsm experiences, I've talked on the phone with a two men, and on line with several others, but I never hooked up with anyone because I thought C and I were "it". Do people in the lifestyle usually have a steady partner, or is there a lot of getting together just for the sexual experience? I have a lot to learn! I want a long-term partner who relishes filthy sex, but I'm not sure how to get there.

That's it for tonite.

submissivewife
04-14-2006, 08:05 PM
:welcomebo usUKgirl....Welcome to the forums. If you want to find a Dom post a personal in the personals, I'm sure there are plenty that would be willing to help you explore. I hope you find what you need.

Again Welcome to the Library.

Aesop
04-14-2006, 08:12 PM
I'm saying that now cos I could NEVER fuck a Republican.

Lol. I would. God knows they keep fucking me. Welcome to the forums!:wel

The knowledge base is probably a good place to start. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Aesop
04-14-2006, 08:18 PM
Lovely, friendly site.
Am a naughty little subbie who's lost her dominant other and badly needs to be taken in hand.
Am English, but hop between UK and New Zealand with alarming regularity. No probs with UK (always looking for new friends though), but scene sadly lacking in NZ. If anyone can point me in the right direction in the Christchurch area it'd be much appreciated.
Love n kisses to you all.

Welcome to the forums.:wel

ssissyboy
04-15-2006, 06:39 PM
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am very new to this, so if I offend anyone, I'm sorry. I am exploring a new lifestyle. Still very much in the closet and mostly on the internet. Dressing up in women's underwear has turned me on since I played dress up for the first time as a young child. The feel of women's clothes against my skin, the way pantyhose constrict my flesh, the humiliation of being caught, the desire to submit to the whelms of a Dom. As for the pain, that is relatively new, within 2-3 years, I adore the sting of a crop against my skin and the bite of clamps and clothes pins on my tender flesh. I long to be forced to accept and service a Dom. I open my holes and offer my flesh to all.
Sissy

submissivewife
04-15-2006, 07:37 PM
As for the pain, that is relatively new, within 2-3 years, I adore the sting of a crop against my skin and the bite of clamps and clothes pins on my tender flesh. Sissy

Welcome Sissyboy......I love the crop too. The clamps are just absolutely wonderful as well. Hope you enjoy the forums. :welcomebo

brklnswitch
04-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Hi all,

I'm a 29 yr old male switch, and I've been into bdsm ever since my early teens. I'm finally looking to meet more people with the same interest, for talking, hanging out, and possibly playing. I'm looking forward to participating in the forums, and get to know you all better.

ttyl,

bklnswitch.

submissivewife
04-15-2006, 07:45 PM
:welcomebo brklnswitch, hope you enjoy the forums.

brklnswitch
04-15-2006, 09:03 PM
Thanks submissivewife - so far it's been great and would love to spent more time, but it's time to go to bed :(. But tomorrow's another day...

g'night.

tazkill
04-16-2006, 11:35 AM
hello

i'm from zimbabwe, living in the uk at the moment. i like to please and like to hear what others get up to, online or real life. I have never met a real dominant, my husband does his best, but you always know inside that its for you and not for him, which makes a very big difference to me.

so tell me a dream of yours, or send my a line, and i promise i'll be good, or bad which ever you want me to be!
:P

Ozme52
04-16-2006, 05:42 PM
Welcome taz, no doubt you'll find the real McCoy somewhere among the forum faithful.

You might get additional responses if you open your PM's (using the forum control panel.)

submissivewife
04-16-2006, 06:38 PM
hello

i'm from zimbabwe, living in the uk at the moment. i like to please and like to hear what others get up to, online or real life. I have never met a real dominant, my husband does his best, but you always know inside that its for you and not for him, which makes a very big difference to me.

so tell me a dream of yours, or send my a line, and i promise i'll be good, or bad which ever you want me to be!
:P
:welcomebo tazkill hope you enjoy the forums.

_ID_
04-16-2006, 09:32 PM
Just looking to broaden my horizons. Want to know more about me. Ask, I won't bite, at least not hard anyway.

HDuesler
04-16-2006, 10:33 PM
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am pretty new to the lifestyle. I am looking for a friendly informative place I can learn in and be comfortable as well as maybe make some friends along the way.... :)

Tojo
04-16-2006, 10:37 PM
Hi & :wel to all the new bods- thanks for taking the trouble to say hi to us.

I hope you enjoy the place & find whatever you're looking for (or whoever....)

Tojo

submissivewife
04-17-2006, 05:03 AM
Just looking to broaden my horizons. Want to know more about me. Ask, I won't bite, at least not hard anyway.

What a wonderful invitation.....very tempting too.

:welcomebo IDCrewDawg Seems you and Aesop might get along...he likes to bite too. (still haven't seen the shot records) lol

submissivewife
04-17-2006, 05:05 AM
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am pretty new to the lifestyle. I am looking for a friendly informative place I can learn in and be comfortable as well as maybe make some friends along the way.... :)

:welcomebo HDuesler....this place is my home away from home. I have learned a lot through this site and I am sure so will you....enjoy!

Aesop
04-17-2006, 08:12 PM
Welcome to all the new folks. If any of you have any questions feel free to contact me.:wel

poohbear
04-19-2006, 08:05 AM
Hi everyone I am new and new to all of this i am a 33 sub wife and loving it so far

Ozme52
04-19-2006, 04:05 PM
:wel

ticklish
04-19-2006, 04:27 PM
Hello, everyone, I'm new here, too, and don't know anything. I'm a very nervous individual, and not comfortable with a crowd. Just thought I'd say hello.

Aesop
04-19-2006, 07:47 PM
Howdy poohbear and ticklish.:) Welcome to the forums. Don't be shy about posting, we're a pretty accepting bunch.:wel

siralex
04-24-2006, 03:27 PM
Hey everyone! I'm a recent convert, I've always secretly known that nothing excites me more than the bdsm lifestyle, so it was about time to admit it openly. :) It is so nice to find people with similar interests, and so many potential partners! Ah, I'm a male dom. Anyone who would like to explore the possibility of an online relationship, which could become offline in time, pm me - "anyone" meaning cute female subs, that is. :)

need2beloved002
04-24-2006, 04:14 PM
:confused: hello, i am lost in here so i'll introduce myself, hi i'm need2beloved002 . now i'm gonna go back to wondering around hoping this time someone will find me.(preferably a parental type figure. thank you everyone.[/FONT]

submissivewife
04-24-2006, 05:21 PM
:welcomebo Hello Siralex and needs2beloved002 hope you enjoy the forums.

Aesop
04-24-2006, 07:32 PM
Howdy folks. We've got a personals section you might want to check out if you're looking for a partner. Have fun!:wel

Ozme52
04-24-2006, 09:59 PM
:wel both

Big Jon
04-25-2006, 09:22 AM
Hi there, I'm new too. I know I'm young but I hope that doesn't matter
Can't wait to meet you all!

submissivewife
04-25-2006, 11:16 AM
:welcomebo and Hello Big Jon, sorry can't seem to hold back the giggle. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

crusher
04-25-2006, 12:17 PM
Hello everyone...We are new here to this forum and we both want to indroduce ourselves. We are from Ontario, Canada and no a stranger to the bdsm lifestyle.. What we are lacking is something new. We both came across this forum and thought what a good place to find new ideas and meet new people who enjoy this lifestyle. This would be a great way to exchange stories and ideas. Most of the time our lifestyle is hindered due to family (children), so we have on many occasions setup secret meeting sessions in hotels. We both enjoy our time alone and explore our fantasies such as role playing. One session we recently had was when my spouse dressed up as slave and I handcuffed her to the chair and went out for an hour. She was so aroused when i returned she begged me for an orgasm. We both are very open minded but we dont like anything with pain involved. We love to explore. Well, thats alittle bit of a intoduction of us so, we hope to meet new people here and gain new ideas. We are browsing through all the forums and getting familiar with this site.

submissivewife
04-25-2006, 03:07 PM
Welcome Crusher and wife hope yo find what you are looking for.

subdude05
04-25-2006, 05:08 PM
Welcome everyone who has joind since i went home, i hope you all have fun and find whatever you are looking for.

Caged rose
04-25-2006, 08:10 PM
i am rose, collared property to my Sir for 10 years now. i just discovered this particular site and wanted to say hello.
rose:rose:

Aesop
04-25-2006, 08:10 PM
Howdy and welcome!:wel

submissivewife
04-26-2006, 06:22 AM
:welcomebo and hope you enjoy yourself here.

Uncle_Ed
04-27-2006, 11:01 PM
I wrote an intro and have just noticed I posted it in wrong thread.
Sorry to Devil-in-high-heels. Feel free to stomp on me any time (ohhhhhh!)
I'm EDMUNDO SLOTH and I'm an alcoholic.
Bugger now I've got wrong weeting place...

submissivewife
04-28-2006, 07:58 AM
Well, Ed, welcome....although I did say welcome before....Welcome Again.

PrettyPuss
04-28-2006, 08:38 AM
Hi! i'm PrettyPuss ... new member and looking forward to chatting with others ...

Aesop
04-28-2006, 08:51 AM
Howdy Puss.:wel

Rabbit1
04-29-2006, 05:48 AM
I wrote an intro and have just noticed I posted it in wrong thread.
Sorry to Devil-in-high-heels. Feel free to stomp on me any time (ohhhhhh!)
I'm EDMUNDO SLOTH and I'm an alcoholic.
Bugger now I've got wrong weeting place...

Hi Ed ---I am a drunk ---because Alcoholic's go to meeting ---lol welcome to the Forum

Rabbit1
04-29-2006, 05:49 AM
Hi! i'm PrettyPuss ... new member and looking forward to chatting with others ...

welcome PrettyPuss----we all look forward to getting to know you also :wel

Rabbit1
04-29-2006, 05:50 AM
i am rose, collared property to my Sir for 10 years now. i just discovered this particular site and wanted to say hello.
rose:rose:

Hi Rose--glad you found us and look forward to getting to know you :wel

Rabbit1
04-29-2006, 05:52 AM
Hello everyone...We are new here to this forum and we both want to indroduce ourselves. We are from Ontario, Canada and no a stranger to the bdsm lifestyle.. What we are lacking is something new. We both came across this forum and thought what a good place to find new ideas and meet new people who enjoy this lifestyle. This would be a great way to exchange stories and ideas. Most of the time our lifestyle is hindered due to family (children), so we have on many occasions setup secret meeting sessions in hotels. We both enjoy our time alone and explore our fantasies such as role playing. One session we recently had was when my spouse dressed up as slave and I handcuffed her to the chair and went out for an hour. She was so aroused when i returned she begged me for an orgasm. We both are very open minded but we dont like anything with pain involved. We love to explore. Well, thats alittle bit of a intoduction of us so, we hope to meet new people here and gain new ideas. We are browsing through all the forums and getting familiar with this site.

Hi and you are not alone ---a lot of us had to keep our life style a secret ---because of children and other reasons---but this is the place to share experiences and meet new friends ---so welcome to the Forum :wel

Tojo
04-29-2006, 06:47 AM
Hi & welcome Poohbear, Ticklish, Siralex, Needtobeloved, Crusher, Caged Rose & Hi again Ed, also Pretty Puss.

Looks like it did matter that Big Jon was young....

Love your sig, Caged Rose, that's lovely. :)

Nice intro Crusher & partner, thanks for that.

Hope you all have a lot of fun here. A darn good site all in all. I haven't been here long, & have met some nice people already.

Tojo

Uncle_Ed
04-29-2006, 08:12 AM
Hi Ed ---I am a drunk ---because Alcoholic's go to meeting ---lol welcome to the Forum

Ah. Yes. Thank you! But shouldn't Sloths go to meetings and Wabbits to Weetings?

Rabbit1
04-29-2006, 08:37 AM
Ah. Yes. Thank you! But shouldn't Sloths go to meetings and Wabbits to Weetings?

Well I do not have time to go to meeting ---cuts into my drinking time ---lol

titbitnipple
04-29-2006, 12:16 PM
New to all this .. Help me out please I really want to please a Mistress..

titbitnipple
04-29-2006, 12:18 PM
:bdsmsmile :crawlgirl :crawlgirl

titbitnipple
04-29-2006, 12:21 PM
I hope this is how we chat.

Tojo
04-29-2006, 06:53 PM
Welcome titbitnipple- perhaps an ad in the personals might be in order?

I hope you enjoy it here, read & learn! :wel

Tojo

subsarah
04-29-2006, 06:55 PM
This looks the place to say hello, so Hi everyone. I am new to this, new to BDSM. Looking to learn, a friend told me about this site/place and that it would be a good start. O and i am a sub.

Rabbit1
04-29-2006, 06:58 PM
This looks the place to say hello, so Hi everyone. I am new to this, new to BDSM. Looking to learn, a friend told me about this site/place and that it would be a good start. O and i am a sub.

Welcome subsarah

this is an excellent place to learn and share experiences ---don't hesitate to jump right in and ask anything you want to know about

Rabbit1
04-29-2006, 06:59 PM
I hope this is how we chat.

Hi titbitnipple---you might try the shortcut to the chatroom also if chat is what you seek

Ozme52
04-29-2006, 10:41 PM
The chat room is great if you're a speed typist and can manage several concurrent conversations... but if you want a slow motion chat, use the forum. A personal or within another section if you are interested in a particular topic.

I tend to prefer the forums myself... but chat has it's thrilling moments too.

It's all good.

Welcome everyone.

Rabbit1
04-30-2006, 05:16 AM
The chat room is great if you're a speed typist and can manage several concurrent conversations... but if you want a slow motion chat, use the forum. A personal or within another section if you are interested in a particular topic.

I tend to prefer the forums myself... but chat has it's thrilling moments too.

It's all good.

Welcome everyone.

I am with you Oz

Chat moves much to fast for me ---I prefer PMs or just answering in the forum

Aesop
04-30-2006, 07:16 PM
Howdy folks!:wel

greeneyes
04-30-2006, 07:20 PM
i'm definately having problems. how do i log on?

greeneyes
04-30-2006, 07:21 PM
i want to play but cannot quite get it. how do i talk to others who are on line

Uncle_Ed
05-01-2006, 05:14 AM
greeneyes.
You need to register and then reply to e-mail from site admin. You can then log on to site and join us in chatroom-just click chatroom and enter.
I assume you will use "greeneyes" as name and will look forward to chat with you. Any one in there will help you-we're all friendly!

lampard
05-01-2006, 09:20 AM
Hi, I am new here and almost new in BDSM. I hope I can learn in this forum and get your help. Thank you

Aesop
05-01-2006, 09:33 AM
Howdy lampard! Welcome to the forums.:wel

submissivewife
05-01-2006, 05:16 PM
:welcomebo Lampard hope you enjoy the forums

subdude05
05-02-2006, 11:16 AM
Hello to everyone who has joined in the last few days, welcome to the forums, hope to see you all around

Weena
05-02-2006, 12:02 PM
Hi! i am new and shy so please bare with me. ~smile~ Thanks

Rabbit1
05-02-2006, 01:14 PM
Hi! i am new and shy so please bare with me. ~smile~ Thanks

Hi Weena---believe it or not I too was shy once---lol but you can relax here you are amoung friends ---and people who do want to get to know you.

Welcome to the Forum ---read some post and when you start to feel comfortable just jump right in everyones opinion is welcome here.

subdude05
05-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Hi Weena, don't worry im still shy, but when people are as friendly as this you can feel comfortable

Brosco
05-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Hi to all that have joined recently - I hope you enjoy your stay and get involved with the many topics being discussed.

And subdude... its great to see another HHGTTG fan - great avatar :)

Brosco

upallnight
05-02-2006, 04:54 PM
:ty Hi
thanks for the welcome.

upallnight

Brosco
05-02-2006, 06:52 PM
:ty Hi
thanks for the welcome.

upallnight

welcome upallnight good to have you here.

uuuummmmmm BTW, are you an ozzie that I knew in a previous life??? (Tau here:)

Aesop
05-02-2006, 07:21 PM
Howdy folks and welcome to the forums! Don't be afraid to post, we're not all that judgemental around here.:)

Ozme52
05-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Great avatar weena...

Welcome all.

submissivewife
05-03-2006, 05:03 AM
Hello Weena and upalnight...hope you enjoy the forums.....

freshmanHell
05-04-2006, 01:19 AM
hi...my name's ren...i'm 18...really 18..this is my 1st time to join any kind of bdsm forum....so i'm really freshman...i'm indonesian but live alone (no family) in italy now, for study car design...hmm, there's a bdsm club next to my flat building, but i havent go there yet since i didnt have 'all black' dress...maybe later...my role is both..actually i'm a rebel & dont like to obey, my friend who's a dominatrix here told me that i'm a dom...yes i am, but maybe i could become a sub too..it depends on my mood...hehehe.....so, i hope its fine for intro.....thanx for accepting me here (i hope u guys accept me)......

submissivewife
05-04-2006, 05:14 AM
:welcomebo FreshmanHell...hope you enjoy!

Rabbit1
05-04-2006, 05:41 AM
Welcome to the forum freshmanHell and upallnight:wel :wel :wel

Aesop
05-04-2006, 09:28 AM
Howdy FreshmanHell and welcome to the forums.:wel

chicagogardener
05-06-2006, 11:42 AM
first itme visitor

Rabbit1
05-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Hi chicagogardener welcome to the forums :wel

submissivewife
05-06-2006, 05:33 PM
Welcome chicagogardener hope you enjoy

InitialF
05-09-2006, 03:31 AM
Hi all,
I just like to say "hi, i'm a new member".

Aesop
05-09-2006, 03:42 AM
Welcome InitialF.:wel

Silke
05-09-2006, 06:41 AM
Welcome to the forums, InitialF...nice to meet you! :wel

Silke

submissivewife
05-09-2006, 07:31 PM
:welcomebo InitialF hope you enjoy the forums.

Rabbit1
05-10-2006, 03:15 AM
Welcome to the forum InitialF---relax and join right in and have some fun:wel :wel :wel

omnisheep
05-10-2006, 06:19 PM
hello?

this is my first time visiting. this seems to be the right place to introduce myself. this is also my first public forum.

i am from jersey, and enjoy reading stories of humiliation. long, juciy details that just grab you by the throat and thrusts you into an alternate reality. it's pleasant to be able to fantasize about such things.

it's been a while, but i have begun writing poetry again. maybe one day i will post 'em here and get people's thoughts.

submissivewife
05-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Welcome Omnisheep hope you continue to enjoy!

Silke
05-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Hiya Omnisheep and welcome!! :wel

...and I kinda like the "long, juicy details" too. ;) Hope you'll have fun here!

Silke

Aesop
05-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Howdy and welcome to the forums. We have a poetry thread up in the general talk forum if you'd like to participate. Have fun.:wel

Rabbit1
05-11-2006, 02:22 AM
Hi omnisheep and welcome to the forums :wel :wel :wel

Avarice
05-14-2006, 12:39 AM
Hi :) I have quite a few nicknames, ranging from Avarice, Cockroach, Anke, Hey Youse!, Ankle Biter and, a personal favorite, Kaiser. I'm 19 years old, and am an in home caretaker for the differently abled and elderly, though I HAVE been rightfully accused of being the most politically incorrect person in existance.

I have attended art school, but dropped out because school sucks. Pretty obvious, that. Now I'm doing freelance fetish art/writing for whatever cash comes about.

I'm a switch, but prefer to be on the submissive side. I'm told that I'm a brutal but giggly top. I love to roleplay, so if you'd like to, just shoot me a PM :)

Camper
05-14-2006, 04:05 AM
Hi there.
I happened to blindly follow some links, and stumbled upon this. Now I'm finding my way around. ;-)
I'm from Germany, in my mid-thiertys and male. Me and my GF do a little bit of bondage, and switch. But both not as often as I'd like. ;-)

Well, that's it, for the time being.

Keep on going.

Avarice
05-14-2006, 04:12 AM
Hi there.
I happened to blindly follow some links, and stumbled upon this. Now I'm finding my way around. ;-)
I'm from Germany, in my mid-thiertys and male. Me and my GF do a little bit of bondage, and switch. But both not as often as I'd like. ;-)

Well, that's it, for the time being.

Keep on going.

Hallo, guten morgen, welcome to the site!

Einen schönen Tag allerseits :)

Rabbit1
05-14-2006, 05:32 AM
Welcome to the forums ---Avarice and Camper---:wel

subdude05
05-14-2006, 08:03 AM
Welcome, nice to see artists and people from different places, have fun

Mistress M
05-14-2006, 02:40 PM
I am quiet and complex, but will share and learn when I can. Hope to know you as well.

Don't worry if I use my whip, it's my second nature. :whip2:

Silke
05-14-2006, 03:24 PM
Wow, so many new faces! :)

Welcome Avarice, Camper and Mistress M! :wel

*singing* Willkommen, bienvenue...welcome....looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

Aesop
05-14-2006, 07:42 PM
Welcome to all of you!:wel

submissivewife
05-14-2006, 07:46 PM
:welcomebo To the forums everyone....hope you enjoy!

Ozme52
05-17-2006, 02:13 PM

maddie
05-18-2006, 09:42 AM
Hi, I'm Maddie and I'm new here. I kind of stumbled across this and figured it'd be a good place for information and maybe help me believe I'm not weird or strange or anything just because I like to be tied up now and then. I'm in a committed relationship and hoping that we can get some fun new ideas here.

Aesop
05-18-2006, 09:47 AM
Howdy and welcome to the forums maddie! This is a great place to get those questions answered and nope you're not weird at all. :)

Silke
05-18-2006, 04:09 PM
Hiya maddie...well, if you're weird I guess we all are. Hmm...nice thought! :D

Great to have you on board! I hope you find some inspiration here. :wel

submissivewife
05-18-2006, 05:07 PM
:wel: Maddie...No your not weird...if you are then the rest of us would be to. I don't think I'm weird, just different. Enjoy and ask any questions you like.

subwife

Mad Lews
05-19-2006, 02:26 AM
Hi, I'm Maddie and I'm new here. I kind of stumbled across this and figured it'd be a good place for information and maybe help me believe I'm not weird or strange or anything just because I like to be tied up now and then. I'm in a committed relationship and hoping that we can get some fun new ideas here.

Maddie Dear,
You? Weird and strange? Nah, not by a long shot.
But if you stop by often, read the forums religiously,
get plenty of rest and avoid between meal snacks
I bet in a year or two you could get there.:rolleyes:
Yours
Truly Mad
Lews

Rabbit1
05-19-2006, 03:27 AM
Hi maddie:wel:

maddie
05-19-2006, 06:31 AM
I bet in a year or two you could get there.

Well, I guess it's always good to set new goals. ;-)

DungeonMaster6
05-19-2006, 04:14 PM
hi maddie...you have come to the right place...glad to see you joined in the "fun and games" thread.

submissivewife
05-19-2006, 06:44 PM
Maddie Dear,
You? Weird and strange? Nah, not by a long shot.
I bet in a year or two you could get there.:rolleyes:
Yours
Truly Mad
Lews

Is that what happened? Well, at least we know why now.........

Mad Lews
05-20-2006, 02:22 AM
Is that what happened? Well, at least we know why now.........

Owe that hurt subwif!
Now if you'ld just bend over and hang onto your ankles while I go fetch a switch I'm sure we can smooth this all out.:whip:
Yours
Lews

submissivewife
05-20-2006, 06:21 AM
Geeze, everyone wants to beat my ass these days........

(running in the other direction as Lews goes to find his switch)

DungeonMaster6
05-20-2006, 07:15 AM
Another reason for a spanking, subwife. Maybe we should move this to the other thread--grins

submissivewife
05-20-2006, 09:51 AM
Geeze, more and more a lining up to get a swing at my ass. I need to find a chair to hide behind.

Master.Mandalor
05-20-2006, 12:39 PM
Greetings, I'm a male Dom, 30, in Virginia. Not currently single or attached...in a sort of limbo (long story). Have enjoyed lurking here for some time, thought I'd finally post.

submissivewife
05-20-2006, 08:19 PM
Welcome Master.Mandalor hope you enjoy the forums.

Aesop
05-21-2006, 05:39 AM
Howdy Mandalor and welcome to the forums.:wel

C'mere subwife. You'll be safe with me.:evil:

Uncle_Ed
05-21-2006, 05:44 AM
C'mere subwife. You'll be safe with me.:evil:

Subwife!!! Don't do it!!
He's......argh!!

Aesop
05-21-2006, 05:57 AM
Subwife!!! Don't do it!!
He's......argh!!

Ed had to leave suddenly. Now come to me quickly subwife and I'll protect you.

Uncle_Ed
05-21-2006, 06:02 AM
hmmphh! ohhh!

submissivewife
05-21-2006, 07:54 AM
Ed had to leave suddenly. Now come to me quickly subwife and I'll protect you.

Ok, but I bringing my guns with me....for extra protection! :gun:

NewslavetoHim
05-21-2006, 01:07 PM
Hi, I have been reading some of the stories on this site for a while. Great writers!!

Anyways, I am 37 years old, married for 18 years and have a new Master. This is the first time I ever had a Master. Because we are both married, it makes it a little difficult for us to get together as often as we would like. I am still not sure if he is the right Master for me, but we are trying the best we can. He has over 20 years experience, but he is a little to easy on me. He is extremely gentle with me, which isn't a bad thing, but I want to be trained and taught obediance. He tries, but as soon as I show a reaction to pain, he stops. I know he doesn't want to mark me because I am married, but my body is craving so much more. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to getting to know everybody here

Silke
05-21-2006, 04:17 PM
Nice to meet you NewslavetoHim...:wel to the forums! :)

Well, does it all have to be about pain and marks? There's so many ways to punish disobediance, you might want to talk to him about other ways that won't get you in trouble with your husband. Or is it the pain that you're after?

See you around & have FUN! :)

submissivewife
05-21-2006, 04:43 PM
:wel: Hope you enjoy....

It all depends on what you are looking for in pain NewslavetoHim. This can be tricky if you are keeping this a secret from him. I don't have any advice. I can suggest looking in Knowledge Base or My BDSM Forums and read some of the threads. There are good examples and experiences there that might help you and your Master out.....GOOD LUCK to you.

subwife

curious.sub
05-22-2006, 03:46 AM
Hello, I am a new, experienced sub... I'm an 18yr old college student from Australia... This is kind of like a hidden life for me, I stumbled across the stories accidently and now can't stop reading them. I just want to meet some people who can help me explore my feelings and this frustration!
My email is curious.sub@hotmail.com if anyone would like to contact me.

Silke
05-22-2006, 04:22 AM
Hi there, curious.sub and :wel to the forums! Hope you find the friends you're looking for here.

See you around & have fun! :)

naughty-lil-boy
05-22-2006, 08:26 AM
Hello anyone I'm new here just to say hello

Ozme52
05-22-2006, 09:15 AM
Anyone or everyone? LOL :wel

Uncle_Ed
05-22-2006, 09:37 AM
Hello anyone I'm new here just to say hello

I'm far from new! Hello back-come and see us in the chatroom.

Silke
05-22-2006, 11:29 AM
Hiya naughty-lil-boy...a warm :wel to the forums! Hope you'll stay a little longer than it took to say hello...;)

Claw
05-22-2006, 01:27 PM
Hello. I'm relatively new to BDSM; I began exploring with it a while ago with my wife, who convinced me to take a look at this site. I've looked around for quite a time but only now have I gathered the courage to write a post. Lol.

Desirie
05-22-2006, 01:30 PM
Hi and welcome Hope you find things you enjoy and it adds a whole new dimension to your current relationship

Claw
05-22-2006, 01:37 PM
Thanks Desirie.

I'm already enjoying it....very much. :evil:

submissivewife
05-22-2006, 05:32 PM
Hello, I am a new, experienced sub... I'm an 18yr old college student from Australia... This is kind of like a hidden life for me, I stumbled across the stories accidently and now can't stop reading them. I just want to meet some people who can help me explore my feelings and this frustration!
My email is curious.sub@hotmail.com if anyone would like to contact me.

:welcomebo to the forums. Hope you enjoy yourself here. If you are looking for someone to help you with your explorations you might find them easier to post a personal in the personal forums. If you have questions feel free to ask we are a friendly bunch here.

submissivewife
05-22-2006, 05:34 PM
:welcomebo Claw, Desire and naughty lil boy...hope you enjoy the forums.

angelfreak
05-22-2006, 05:53 PM
Hi, I'm a new, inexperienced sub. I'm 22 years old and I have a lot of head knowledge about the lifestyle, but no real time experience yet. I got a link to this site through correspondence with a really great guy that has begun some online training and instruction with me.

On one hand I want to take things slowly and be cautious, but on the other hand, I really want to experience everything.

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself.

*waves shyly to everyone*

submissivewife
05-22-2006, 06:47 PM
On one hand I want to take things slowly and be cautious, but on the other hand, I really want to experience everything.

Don't we all!;)

:welcomebo Hope you enjoy the forums.

shins
05-23-2006, 08:03 AM
Hi. I've enjoyed the stories on this site for quite sometime, but i just noticed the forums yesterday. My bookmark was taking me directly to the stories, and with such awesome content, i never bothered to browse around.

Anyway, i'm a 33 year old heterosexual male. While i have some Dom experience, i've recently admitted to myself that i have strong sub tendencies, and i'm looking forward to subjecting myself to a Mistress's whims. I have very few hard limits so put me to the test :). Like most of us here, actual physical interaction cant be beat (sorry for the pun), but i thrive on online activities also. With the right partner(s) and good imagination, it can be almost (yeah right, lol) as good.

I have a few stories that i've written that i hope to post soon. I've had computer problems and cant get access to them right now, but the Mistress that i wrote them for is going to send them back to me (at her discretion, lol). I've never posted anything that i've written so when the time comes, please be gentle. =P Hmmm, i may be asking the wrong crowd for that, lol.

Aesop
05-23-2006, 08:09 AM
Welcome shins. I hope to see your work soon.:wel

submissivewife
05-23-2006, 02:57 PM
:wel: Shins hope you enjoy!

Silke
05-23-2006, 03:03 PM
*grins* must have found the other post before this one...anyway, can never say :wel too often, right? Looking forward to reading some of your work, shins! :)

shins
05-24-2006, 06:42 AM
Thanks :) I'm getting the feeling that I'll be a permanent fixture here before too long. My stories were sent back to me yesterday evening, so i just need to do some minor cleanup, and i'll be ready to post them.

submissivewife
05-24-2006, 06:29 PM
We look forward to seeing you around and reading your stories!

robes
05-26-2006, 08:36 AM
Hiya :D. Well my name is Rob, i'm 19 from IL. I've been on the forums for about two days lol, figured i'd say hi. I've been looking at BDSM library for about BDSM library for about 3 months. I've never really had experience with this D/s lifestyle, but I have had fantasies, and thought about things I would like (do not know if this is the proper board to say), but i do feel strong submissive urges towards women :stiletto:

Aesop
05-26-2006, 09:04 AM
Howdy robes andwelcome to the forums. If you're looking for a mistress I suggest putting up an ad in the personals section. :wel

robes
05-26-2006, 09:21 AM
Howdy robes andwelcome to the forums. If you're looking for a mistress I suggest putting up an ad in the personals section. :wel

Thanks for the welcome Aesop. I might do that soon, actually i don't quite know myself if im ready for that *blushes*.

Silke
05-26-2006, 09:50 AM
Hiya robes and :wel to the forums! Please take your time to look around, ask questions, have fun...get comfortable here, it's a great place to start looking at newfound kinks. :)

Hope to see you around...

robes
05-26-2006, 10:03 AM
Way ahead of ya Silke. Been looking around for a lil while and you guys do got some nice and interesting stuff :)

Silke
05-26-2006, 11:20 AM
*grins*...hope you'll join the fun then, robes! ;)

submissiveinwaiting
05-26-2006, 08:09 PM
Hey all, I am a 24 year old sub in Jacksonville Florida. I've been into the scene actively since I was 18, but have in recent months started to truly seek out my submissive side. I'm very intrested in the lifestyle, but have much to learn. I've really enjoyed reading some of the stories that have been posted here. :) You all have some awesome authors. I hope someday to possess the talent (and courage) to post some of my own stories. :)