PDA

View Full Version : My Introduction

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Aussiegirl1
05-26-2006, 08:44 PM
Welcome to the forums,
I agree there are some fantastic stories here and the forums make good reading too! I too used to think that I could never write stories that others would want to read, but have been pleasantly surprised. Everyone here is so friendly. Just ask what you need and you will amazed at the great advice/thoughts you will get back. Have fun.
Aussiegirl

submissivewife
05-26-2006, 08:50 PM
Hey all, I am a 24 year old sub in Jacksonville Florida. I've been into the scene actively since I was 18, but have in recent months started to truly seek out my submissive side. I'm very intrested in the lifestyle, but have much to learn. I've really enjoyed reading some of the stories that have been posted here. :) You all have some awesome authors. I hope someday to possess the talent (and courage) to post some of my own stories. :)

:wel: hope you enjoy the forums. We have Writer's Block if you are interested in writing. It's for people like us who want to learn more and like to write erotic stories. Hope to see you there.

subwife

Silke
05-27-2006, 07:47 AM
Hiya submissiveinwaiting and :wel to the forums. Hope you'll have a great time here and subwife beat me to it...but the Writer's Block really is a great place to polish up on your writing skills. Hope to read some of your own stories here someday. :)

submissiveinwaiting
05-27-2006, 09:06 AM
Thanks so much for the welcome. I"m still learning my way around the site.:) I look forward to chatting w/some of you.

subdude05
05-27-2006, 09:35 AM
Welcome, hope you have fun and find what you are looking for

Tojo
05-30-2006, 05:01 PM
Welcome to all the new members. It's great to sit down & read some of the intros.

Hope you all find what you're looking for, & jump right into posting.

I'm relatively new myself, but soon felt at home thanks to Aesop & couple of others.

I didn't even know I was looking for anything until I found her. :cool17:

Oh & Aussiegirl, your stories are great from what I've seen.

Tojo

spdirty
05-30-2006, 10:04 PM
Man, I just stumbled onto this board tonight. Ive always really liked bdsm, but have never found a site where I could just read great stories for free. This is great. I read a couple already and man, unbelievable stuff. Any other site it seems you have to pay 30 bucks a month for stuff you get here. Anyway, Im grateful that I found this tonight and am trying to work my wife into it, very very slowly. Anyway, this is great.

eviana
05-30-2006, 10:48 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums, spdirty.

Silke
05-30-2006, 11:01 PM
spdirty - :wel to the forums...it's nice to meet you. I'm glad you like the stories. Enjoy! :)

submissivewife
05-31-2006, 02:55 AM
:welcomebo hope you enjoy the forums.

Aesop
05-31-2006, 08:40 AM
Welcome to the forums. :wel

spdirty
05-31-2006, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the welcome...Ive been reading this story about Karen...Geez, Ive been reading for like 3 hours now and it just sucked me in. Anyway, thanks again everyone for the welcome.

jcphoto
06-03-2006, 10:57 AM
Hello all:
Sean here. Joined about 10 days ago and have spent some time just looking around and getting used to this website. So far I have enjoyed everything I have read.
I'm a submissive, straight, single male living in the San Diego, Calif. area. I have had some pretty good experiences with dominant women and looking forward to learn more.
I enjoy chastity training, orgasm denial/control, corner-time, writing lines as punishment, bondage, love being disciplined, domestic chores, etc., etc. As I am currently without a partner please feel free to contact me.
One goal I want to try and reach is to find a submissive female so we can be trained as a submissive couple. I was thinking of posting an advt. in the website www.alt.com sometime soon for a submissive female to train with me.
Look forward to hearing from other's.
All the best,
--Sean

submissivewife
06-03-2006, 11:47 AM
:wel: Hello Sean...hope you enjoy the forums.

the_wanlorn
06-03-2006, 11:57 AM
Hi. I'm new to all this. Kinda hoping to "learn about the lifestyle", or some such rot.

I'm female, straight, and a Dom in relationships. I'm obscenely shy, so I tend to come off as a sub until people get to know me. Or so I've been told.

Er, yeah, hello!

submissivewife
06-03-2006, 12:05 PM
:wel: Hope you enjoy the forums.

Silke
06-03-2006, 06:02 PM
Hi Sean and the_wanlorn and :wel to the forums! Hope you enjoy hanging out here. And Sean - we have a Personals section, too, so if you're looking for someone to train with you might want to try posting there also. Just a thought...;)

babygirl_frankie
06-04-2006, 04:35 PM
hi :) i'm frankie, female, 29 and a babygirl subbie. currently in a *failing* vanilla relationship irl and i have an online Daddy that i'm very happy with. joined this forum out of curiosity really, i'm a nosey little brat :p

submissivewife
06-04-2006, 04:37 PM
:wel: Babygirl. Hope you enjoy the forums.

Silke
06-04-2006, 04:47 PM
Hiya babygirl and :wel to the forums......*grins* and by all means, be nosy! :D

babygirl_frankie
06-04-2006, 05:21 PM
thank you both :D i shall try my best to enjoy this place and behave ^.~

submissivewife
06-04-2006, 05:23 PM
thank you both :D i shall try my best to enjoy this place and behave ^.~

why behave? I know I don't....

Scorpio'sWill2Power
06-05-2006, 08:11 AM
Greetings Babygirl, a treat for the senses await all who
journey into this realm.

Cool members with the gift of class, intelligence and of course
a wicked libido to add plenty of fuel to the fire.

A small glimpse of paradise for those of us who share
mind and body.
:welcome:
Welcome to an oasis for hungry minds and searching hearts.

Aesop
06-05-2006, 08:25 AM
Howdy baby and welcome. :)

freedom37803
06-06-2006, 12:40 AM
Welcome Babygirl...jump in and have fun!

ariel
06-06-2006, 01:25 PM
Hello everyone. I'm ariel I just turned 21 in april 2006, new to the life thanks to a special person who i've knowen for a few months now. So expect some questions and i hope to get to know some of you all better.

MrDom
06-06-2006, 02:14 PM
hi babygirl and ariel and welcome.

MrDom

Silke
06-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Hiya ariel! :wel to the forums...hope to see you around the place!

Have fun :D

submissivewife
06-06-2006, 06:32 PM
:wel: hope you enjoy the forums.

Master Cromac
06-06-2006, 07:28 PM
:) :rose: :whip: Hello I am called Master Cromac. I have been interested in the lifestyle for many years, truly believe that men were made to control women, I know there are Dommes out there but that is what I believe. I have practiced the lifestyle by hjaving a rt 24/7 submissive live with me. I am now in terested in alave relationship. The sub has been released because she didn't want the same.

submissivewife
06-06-2006, 07:30 PM
:wel: Master Cromac hope you enjoy the forums.

Silke
06-06-2006, 08:28 PM
:wel to the forums, Master Cromac...and good luck with your search for a slave.

Piercingaze
06-06-2006, 09:18 PM
Hi everyone. Been interested in BDSM for a while now, but haven't had the chance yet to go with it myself.

cookiecat
06-06-2006, 09:29 PM
I'm waving hello - have been reading stories for a long time and now took the baby step to check out forum....even tip-toed into a chat room earlier. Thanks for making newcomers (!!) feel very welcome.

Aesop
06-06-2006, 09:30 PM
Howdy and welcome to the forums. We've got some great info here for new folks so don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any. :)

submissivewife
06-07-2006, 03:18 AM
:welcomebo Piercingaze and cookiecat hope you enjoy the forums. As Aesop mentioned there is lots to do here. Take your time and enjoy.

Aussiegirl1
06-07-2006, 03:56 AM
Hi everyone. Been interested in BDSM for a while now, but haven't had the chance yet to go with it myself.

Welcome Piercingaze, I'm sure you will find everyone as helpful as I have.

Quote from cookiecat
I'm waving hello - have been reading stories for a long time and now took the baby step to check out forum....even tip-toed into a chat room earlier. Thanks for making newcomers (!!) feel very welcome.

Welcome , I too came here after only reading the stories for a year or so. Was very pleased to find a friendly, welcoming community.

Silke
06-07-2006, 08:08 AM
Hiya Piercingaze and cookiecat! :wel to the forums!! :)

Hope you'll find all you were looking for and more out here...enjoy!

Grinser
06-07-2006, 03:38 PM
Hi out there. I have been a regular guest of the stories site but recently I decided to surf the forum a little and liked it. So I decided to join in the fun.
Well...here I am. I am a 22 year old student from Germany with a strong interest in bondage and bdsm-related topics. I hope I can add to the community and learn a thing or two for myself as well.

Greetings
Grinser

Silke
06-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Willkommen Grinser...cooler Name - ist der Programm bei dir? ;)

Sorry bout that, folks...just thought I'd greet a fellow countryman in our own lingo! :wel to the forums, Grinser - enjoy! :)

loveslave
06-07-2006, 06:56 PM
Heya everyone I joined awhile ago but hadn't had the guts to post my introduction yet. I''m 20 years old and living with my wife/mistress for about 2 years now. I love to be dominated and I believe in female supremacy. GO WOMEN GO !!!!!!!!!!

maddie
06-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Welcome cookiecat, grinser, and loveslave!

Grinser, I love your avatar!

submissivewife
06-07-2006, 07:08 PM
:wel: loveslave and grinser...hope you enjoy yourself here.

Silke
06-07-2006, 08:13 PM
:wel loveslave.....hope you'll enjoy your stay! And please, don't be shy, we're a friendly bunch! :)

Ozme52
06-07-2006, 11:47 PM
:wel one and all.

Grinser
06-08-2006, 11:36 AM
Willkommen Grinser...cooler Name - ist der Programm bei dir? ;)

Sischa dat!

Thanks for the friendly welcome.

raissa
06-09-2006, 09:35 AM
Hi
i'm new to this list and thought i would introduce myself..i'm 47 years young, submissive (kinda) :) and just here to learn a thing or three.umm lets see..i LOVE single tails :whip: they put me inna place in my head that is very dear to me . i'm a needle fan too !! just want to make a friend or two really, i'm married and my hubby knows i'ma pervert *grins* and likes me that way..
TTFN..... raissa

submissivewife
06-09-2006, 01:36 PM
:welcomebo to the forum...it's great that your husband enjoys your pervertedness....Being here will help with perfecting that.

Silke
06-09-2006, 01:50 PM
Hiya raissa and :wel to the forums. I guess it won't be hard to make some pervy friends here...*grins* Enjoy!

Grinser...kinda figured that. *grins back* ;)

peterjf
06-10-2006, 11:55 AM
My name is Peter and I'm new. I have been experimenting in D/s with my wife. I'm a student and I live in the DC area. I suppose that's all I have to say for now. Pleasure to meet you all.

Silke
06-10-2006, 11:58 AM
Hiya peterjf and :wel to the forums! Nice to meet you and hope you'll have fun here. :)

Drake The Punisher
06-10-2006, 05:36 PM
Hi, new member here. I'm a switch with dominant preferences from Florida. Happy to be here!

:ty

Silke
06-10-2006, 05:47 PM
:wel Drake...glad you found us! Jump right into the fun and enjoy...;)

submissivewife
06-10-2006, 06:10 PM
:wel: Peterjf and Drake The Punisher hope you enjoy the forums. It's a pleasure to meet both of you.

Brittykat
06-10-2006, 10:59 PM
Hi, I'm new here kind of. I've been lurking. I recently came out to my husband and he is liking it a lot. I enjoy flogging and the crop, as well as being bound. Hoping to learn alot on this site. And hopefully get some questions answered as they come up.

submissivewife
06-11-2006, 07:52 AM
:wel: Thanks for posting Brittykat......it's great you and your husband are able to enjoy the lifestyle together. This site has a lot of knowledge in it. If you can't find answers you need post it and there are plenty that will be willing to give advice and opinioins.

Subwife

Bastion
06-11-2006, 09:12 AM
Greetings A/all,

Where to start? Well, I've had inclinations of the devious sort for quite some time now, and I have always been interested in the lifestyle since my early years in the Military (where I believe I truly began to get a euphoric 'high' when anyone called me 'Sir').

As such, I sought out for a surogate sub. I had found not just a surogate sub, but her Master as well, and I had learned from them for a few months. Unfortunately, one thing led to another (that had nothing to do with the lifestyle or any complications thereof), and we all had a falling out.

Now I am on my own again, searching for more experience to add onto my own growing and somewhat limited knowledge. I may not be all that experienced, and I may not be completely, one-hundred percent confident in my abilities, I am still strong willed and I have a willingness to learn.

Any suggestions? Comments?

Thank you for your time,

Bastion

submissivewife
06-11-2006, 11:41 AM
:wel: Bostion, hope you enjoy yourself here at the forums.

Like you, when I first learned of the lifestyle I had no idea what I was doing or what.....then I joined this site. In the last year and half I learned so much because of this site. Please look through Knowledge Base Forums or My BDSM Life and I'm sure you can find answers to many of your questions. If not please feel free to post your questions. There are many experienced doms and subs who would be more than happy to give advice and opinions.Also, if you are looking for a submissive, feel free to post a personal.

Again, :wel to our happy home and hope you enjoy!

subwife

Silke
06-11-2006, 05:09 PM
Hiyas Brittykat and Bastion - :wel to the forums. It IS a great place for learning here, I'm sure you'll find a lot of answers to your questions in the rich information available. I haven't been here all that long myself and whenever I get the chance to browse through some of the older threads I'm surprised just how much info is being shared so freely. Hope you'll enjoy our cosy home away from home and feel free to ask questions, share experiences...hell, just have fun! :)

Mr_Krisa
06-11-2006, 08:21 PM
Hi there, I joined up some time ago then dissappeared off of the face of the earth, but am now back and plan on visiting regularly.

I am a 36 y/o Male Dom from Auckland, New Zealand, with itty bitty bit of a sadistic streak ;-) I have been Topping my wife for around 5 years and others for around 2 years now, but am looking at expanding my skills and possibly get myself a nice loyal "pet".

submissivewife
06-11-2006, 08:25 PM
Welcome Mr_Krisa...glad you came back and plan on staying around....we hope you will post as well. We love that here! :wel

Subwife

Mr_Krisa
06-11-2006, 08:29 PM
Welcome Mr_Krisa...glad you came back and plan on staying around....we hope you will post as well. We love that here! :wel

Subwife

Thank you, submissivewife. I do plan on staying around.

submissivewife
06-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Thank you, submissivewife. I do plan on staying around.
:cool17:

Silke
06-11-2006, 09:26 PM
:wel Mr_Krista...nice to meet you. :)

MrDom
06-12-2006, 03:21 AM
hello to everyone thati might have missed and welcome

MrDom

johnbbadboy
06-12-2006, 08:45 AM
Greetings all, i am searching for an online or real-time Mistress to help me explore my strong submissive fantasies. My experience is limited but i am ready to learn.

Silke
06-12-2006, 09:01 AM
Hiya john and :wel to the forums! If you're looking for a Mistress maybe you'd want to post an ad in the Personals also? Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself...hope you'll enjoy your stay here. :)

emerald
06-12-2006, 09:32 AM
I am a collared slave. I was introduced to the lifestyle last April and asked my friend that introduced me to it, to train me. He made me his slave in May of last year and collared me in August.

I started out editing on ASSTR as obvious mistakes irk me to no end. I wanted to help the authors not make easy mistakes, and to make their stories flow. Then I started writing to have a way to tell him how I felt - he liked it and made me a page on ASSTR. Later, I submitted them to Literotica.com.

So now, I write - but haven't put any of it up in about 10 months, and I edit. One of the authors I edit for asked me to come in to BDSM Library to see how the story he wrote and I edited, was being recieved. I had to join to see... I like what I've seen so far.

I need to check and see if I can put my stories here from the other sites - but I haven't read that far ahead yet. I know some sites don't allow you to post stories you already have posted elsewhere.

Thank you for your time,

MrDom
06-12-2006, 01:39 PM
hey emerald and welcome.

MrDom

gagged_Louise
06-12-2006, 03:00 PM
mmpf...thought I'd better face the music and introduce myself. I'm a tall, dark-haired submissive slut from Sweden, and it's some years since I stopped feeling shame at the fact that I get off on thoughts of being bound, gagged, mistreated and banged, even more so when I make it happen for real. Physically I'm a man and don't intend to change, but I feel it enhances those games and fantasies if I'm dressed and acting as a woman, the part also changes my footing in some way and brings out other traits, so please call me Louise everybody.

I've had some touch with male gay/bdsm folks, still have, but these days I'm more into finding girls who take me on and have some gifts for playing the domina. I guess there's a wide and varied crowd of people here at the community, so I'm avidly looking both to read and exchange stories, real-life stuff, tips and tricks and possibly cyber domination if there's the right ones (I've developed some skill in self-bondage when I've gotten too horny and there's been no mistress around, but the mental bit is probably more what counts with online sex). Let's see...

submissivewife
06-12-2006, 03:56 PM
:welcomebo Everyone hope you enjoy!

:D What a busy day!

Silke
06-12-2006, 04:41 PM
Hi emerald and gagged_Louise...:wel to the forums! Nice to have you here and hope to see you around :)

animanota
06-12-2006, 04:51 PM
Guess I missed this thread

Hello my name is Animanota. I've been interested in the lifestyle for about 10 years now but haven't known exactly what it was I was interested in. Didn't have a name for it. Now I know what it is I seek and I'm comforted in the fact that I am surrounded by like minded people. I have a wife who wants to try being submissive for me. I'm still working on it. She loves the blindfold and the feather. Thinking of trying the shash on my bathrobe next.

Sorry I'm rambling.

Well I hope to make alot of contributions with the discussions here as my experience grows and make some aquaintences.

quicksilverkink
06-12-2006, 05:59 PM
Hello all, longtime listener, first time caller...:) I am fascinated by domination and submission and am trying to learn online as much as I can.

submissivewife
06-12-2006, 06:52 PM
:wel: quicksilverkink and animanota hope you enjoy the forums.

playme
06-13-2006, 06:40 PM
the worst is always having to get myself introduced & meet everyoe so now that thats partially done im more relaxed already -

im a gal who enjoys being forced to submit to men and fulfilling their deepest most deviate pleasures. that is all except if it involves torterous pain, use of brut violence or deals with the extreme grotesk ie not into electric, animals or being beat to a pulp

ive been submissive to men since my 1st sexual encounter forever ago. i was married at an early age but 5 years later i divorced him - his tastes turned more and more towards the far reaches of untold horible and deeply disturbingly perverse and undescribably dievately distasteful - acts of which i feel breached all bounds of trust and respect and were lacking in mere basic codes of human moral consideration to my health and wellbeing.

all the more reason i so enjoy having a man use me to his wildest imagination of the more common types known to all but those whos minds run troubled and do devils work.

amen about all that and enough about me its time i browse around and get to know more about all of you.

submissivewife
06-13-2006, 07:05 PM
his tastes turned more and more towards the far reaches of untold horible and deeply disturbingly perverse and undescribably dievately distasteful - acts of which i feel breached all bounds of trust and respect and were lacking in mere basic codes of human moral consideration to my health and wellbeing.

WOW! What a mouthful. lol :wel: playme.

Silke
06-13-2006, 07:43 PM
:wel playme...glad you managed to get through the introduction part - it's nice to meet you. ;)

playme
06-13-2006, 08:18 PM
Thanks Sub'wife & silky,
Yes I'm glad to have posted and got the initial intro ordeal overwith too and gez I'm sorry about it being so long-winded. guess i should have left it at a simple: was once; didnt last; divorced now and spared giving you guys the lengthy details yo no doubt could have easily done without am I right or what? it's ok to just slap me ever time I get to be a pest ok? heehee

want to slap me know? pppllleeeaasseeeee?????

thanks for the warm welcome

submissivewife
06-13-2006, 08:33 PM
Thanks Sub'wife & silky,
Yes I'm glad to have posted and got the initial intro ordeal overwith too and gez I'm sorry about it being so long-winded. guess i should have left it at a simple: was once; didnt last; divorced now and spared giving you guys the lengthy details yo no doubt could have easily done without am I right or what? it's ok to just slap me ever time I get to be a pest ok? heehee

want to slap me know? pppllleeeaasseeeee?????

thanks for the warm welcome

well, I'm not one for slapping, but I'm sure there are some around here that are LOL....you'll just need to look in the right places. ;) Naaaa, really, long winded is ok, I am sometimes too brief. Anyway, WELCOME and enjoy.

subwife

Silke
06-13-2006, 08:48 PM
*grins* I'm more on the receiving end...and not necessarily of a slapping, but I'm sure you'll find willing participants here, lol. And since I love to meet new people it can't really be too long winded for me. ;)

Ozme52
06-13-2006, 09:09 PM
:wel playme

Kadence
06-14-2006, 09:55 AM
Hallo!

Just thought I'd drop in announced, for once. I was a member back before the managerial shift and, after a bit of a hiatus, I'm back - now that things appear to be back in running order :) well done to anyone involved in smoothing out the bugs around here.

Oh, my previous username here was Eden's Girl, just so ya know ;)

Silke
06-14-2006, 04:41 PM
Welcome back Kadence...looking forward to seeing you around. Enjoy! :)

Dr'sPet
06-14-2006, 06:48 PM
Hi,
I have been in the lifestyle about 6 years; both public and private. I spent a lot of time online in the beginning and than found the public scene in Chicago. After 4 years of seraching and learning, I found my Master. We were recently married (6 months ago) and I am learning to adjust to what he desires.
I love pain, humiliation and being forced to do nasty things. However I also find it hard to let go and be "good".
I am here to learn more about myself and to also learn how to be a better slave to my Master.
pet

submissivewife
06-14-2006, 07:04 PM
:wel: Dr'spet and :wel back Kandence hope you enjoy.

Scorpio'sWill2Power
06-14-2006, 09:34 PM
Hello Playme, Kadence & Dr'sPet and any others who have
recently taken up residence in this wicked wonderland
or carnal collaboration.
:nnn:
A place where friends can be made, fun can be had and
those inner desires and the search for knowledge can
bare the most tasty of fruits.
:welcomebo
Welcome ALL and take part in all the wonders that
await!!!

Dianna_Fun_Lover
06-14-2006, 09:41 PM
Hello all...

I joined this site on a lark, and perhaps I will enjoy coming here, and perhaps not. Being the consumate nerd girl I am, my first idea to explore the bdsm scene as to find a forum! So, here I am...

Now a little about myself:

Right now I am going to college in the good ol' US of A, and a while back I decided to expand my horizons so to speak, do a little exploration. I knew since I was 14 that I liked other girls, but recently I disvered that being sub for another woman is A LOT of fun!

As for my limits, I'm not quite sure. Being kind of new to this, I only know what I like, and I know for sure that the reall extreme stuff out there turns me off.

Well, I guess that is about it. Feel free to say Hi!

Tojo
06-14-2006, 10:11 PM
Since I last looked on this thread 100 new members have probably joined.

Welcome all of you, thanks for taking the trouble of saying hi.

Hope you all have a jolly good time here, jump right in & become a part of the gang- we're all different, that's the best part.:wel

Tojo

submissivewife
06-16-2006, 04:16 PM
:wel: Dianna_Fun_Lover hope you enjoy!

Silke
06-16-2006, 04:22 PM
:wel Diana...good to have you here! :)

Goldear
06-17-2006, 01:12 PM
Hi all,
Looking forward to meeting everyone. Seems like a friendly forum, so I joined up.
I'm a Dom by nature, so says a friend who knows. :)

Silke
06-17-2006, 03:08 PM
Hiya Goldear and :wel to the forums...I'm glad that you like what you see so far - we really are a friendly bunch. :) Looking forward to hearing more from you - enjoy!

Piercingaze
06-17-2006, 03:28 PM
Welcome and enjoy your time here. I have only been here about a week and a half but good group of people here.

submissivewife
06-17-2006, 07:23 PM
:wel: Goldear hope you enjoy!

Aesop
06-17-2006, 08:04 PM
Howdy and welcome to the forums Goldear.:wel

michellelopez
06-18-2006, 01:22 AM
Hello I am new here and I am excited about learning how to be a good submissive.

Scorpio'sWill2Power
06-18-2006, 02:53 AM
Greetings and a hearty welcome to you both Goldear and
Michelllelopez.
Here you'll find a most interesting combination of fun
and friendship, knowledge and understanding.

Enjoy all the sultry delights that lay ahead for
those who venture into this naughty haven
we call home. :wel

submissivewife
06-18-2006, 02:03 PM
:welcomebo Thank you for introducing yourself. This place is the best place to learn....also, check out the Academy....that's where I first started out a year and a half ago. Hope you enjoy!

Hello I am new here and I am excited about learning how to be a good submissive.

Silke
06-18-2006, 02:37 PM
Hiya michellelopez and :wel to the forums. Have fun and dive right in. :)

Qmoq
06-18-2006, 03:21 PM
Hi michelle! Enjoy everything and everyone.

Q xx

mich21
06-19-2006, 05:02 PM
Hi All!

I am relatively new to bdsm but I have been reading stories on here for years and am really intrested in finding a safe place where I can grow and learn. I would love to chat with anyone well about anything I love to talk and can't wait to start learning what all of you have to share.

Kisses,
Mich

Silke
06-19-2006, 05:20 PM
Hiya mich21 - good to know you like to talk *grins*, there's a few of us that share your love for talking here. :wel to the forums and jump right in! :)

Warbaby1943
06-19-2006, 06:46 PM
Hi mich21 and:wel. You have come to the right place to talk and learn. Enjoy.

submissivewife
06-19-2006, 07:07 PM
:welcomebo to the forums mich hope you enjoy.

cynn
06-20-2006, 04:03 AM
Hi everyone, joined up today.

I'm an oldie not a newbie, 7 years at this mularky but not currently able to step back into any real time comittment/scening at the moment, sadly due to personal reasons, so chat/t'internet land is it for now!

I'm submissive, articulate, reasonably intelligent (!) friendly, chatty, make that VERY chatty, I can chat for England!! Can't be gagged though, I'm allergic ;o)

Anything you want to know about me, feel free to ask. :o)

Uncle_Ed
06-20-2006, 04:14 AM
cynn-Hi!

I just came into the chatroom as you left!

I see laughter is important to you-so I expect to see you posting with the rest of us persons of a silly nature. In fact I'm looking for crew members for the USS Secondprize in "Spank Trek"...

So-welcome and beware the gingerbread...

cynn
06-20-2006, 04:17 AM
Oh no not the gingerbread! Am I to forever spend my days dodging that?

Thank you for the welcome, :o ok the new recruit thing, what's the requirements?

Warbaby1943
06-20-2006, 04:58 AM
Hi Cyan and :wel I think you'll like it here.

cynn
06-20-2006, 04:59 AM
Hi warbaby, I do already :)

Warbaby1943
06-20-2006, 05:02 AM
Hi warbaby, I do already :)

It's easy, isn't it?

Uncle_Ed
06-20-2006, 05:04 AM
Oh no not the gingerbread! Am I to forever spend my days dodging that?

Thank you for the welcome, :o ok the new recruit thing, what's the requirements?

Are you breathing? Do you have nice legs? Do you enjoy uniforms?
(Who am I kidding? Do you have a sense of humour?)

See General in forum-then "Spank Trek-ahead warp factor 9"

Aussiegirl1
06-20-2006, 05:40 AM
Welcome cynn,

I can see you will fit in just fine around here.

Aussiegirl

cynn
06-20-2006, 05:41 AM
:ty Aussiegirl :)

I'm ever so slightly wharped, but harmless .... really, I am!

Aussiegirl1
06-20-2006, 06:03 AM
:ty Aussiegirl :)

I'm ever so slightly wharped, but harmless .... really, I am!

:noprobs:

BTW I meant to say how much I like your avatar. Very nice indeed. :)

cynn
06-20-2006, 06:27 AM
:noprobs:

BTW I meant to say how much I like your avatar. Very nice indeed. :)

:ty again. I have it in my bedroom in bronze.

hiddyboy
06-20-2006, 08:34 AM
hey there everyone,

well, i'm relatively new to this, although i've known all along that this is who i am. i have always had these tendencies, ever since i can remember. my earliest memory is probably when i was about 5yrs old and i tied up my cousin and beat her with a switch. the more she cried the more i wailed on her and the more i enjoyed it. i made her and other kids push me around in a home-made cart for hours and hours. if we played 'house' i'd always be the dad and one of the kids or the mom would always be in trouble.

it's only in my early twenties that i had small experiences with bdsm. i remember i had a girlfriend who enjoyed rough sex, she liked the idea of 'play-rape' but she told me that i was too rough and that i should be more passionate in my kissing. still i was stifled because of my upbringing and background. i come from an ultra-conservative and religious family, my family is muslim by the way, and that's how we were brought up. i suppressed my feelings for a long time until recently when i met someone and it just so happened she shared my taste. the only difference was that where i desired to be 'top'... she loved being 'bottom'. so, it appeared like a match made in heaven. and she had over 10yrs experience. i had my first real bdsm experience with her and it was AWESOME...i got a little carried away for a bit and i drew some blood but she loved it. and i was both amazed and appalled at my lust and excitement for it. you know anything non-mainstream is thought to be deviant and not different. so, here i am. i must say i feel a lot happier just being true to myself. but it's a lot easier coming out as gay than as a bdsm lifestyle practitioner. i shared with one good friend and he freaked out. i think for now i'll only share this with like-minded people. anyway, i'm glad to be a part of this community and hope to meet lots and lots of interesting people. i am actually from south africa but right now i'm working in norway. so feel free to write me with comments or advice or whatever.

Unregistered
06-20-2006, 10:24 AM
hey there everyone,

well, i'm relatively new to this, ...

Hi there hiddyboy - what a great introduction to yourself, and it was lovely to meet you in chat just now. Have a great time on the site, have fun exploring and continue to join in as you are!!!!!

cariad

cariad
06-20-2006, 11:11 AM
Hi there hiddyboy - what a great introduction to yourself, and it was lovely to meet you in chat just now. Have a great time on the site, have fun exploring and continue to join in as you are!!!!!

cariad

WOW!!!! I managed to post that as unreg! Do I have to kick myself now?

Warbaby1943
06-20-2006, 12:18 PM
Hello hiddyboy and :wel to the forums.

Silke
06-20-2006, 01:04 PM
Hi cynn and hiddyboy...:wel to the fun! Hopy you enjoy...:)

cynn
06-20-2006, 01:59 PM
:ty Silke, and hi to hiddyboy :o)

frankee
06-20-2006, 02:14 PM
Hi all
i just wanted to introduce myself. i'm a 36 yrs old, bi-sexual and very submissive. i have always had these tendencies for as long as i can remember but always buried them very deep. i always thought that there was something wrong with me, throw in being a bi-sexual woman..and well... let's just say i had alot of issues. Six months ago i met an incredible and wonderful Woman online. She opened my heart, mind and soul up. She saw things in me, that i didn't realize we're there because i had buried them for so long. She has loved me unconditionally and nurtured me. She is also new to the lifestyle but knows a great deal to the fact that an ex-girlfriend was a Domme, though She never participated in the lifestyle. Recently i mustered up anough courage to ask Her if She wanted to venture into this lifestyle and become my Domme. She happily accepted. W/we have only played online but in less than two months i will be visiting Her.
So i came to this site to learn and become more educated to please Her and become a better sub.
So please forgive my ignorance if i ask crazy questions. i hope to benefit from the knowledge of both Dommes/Doms and subs/slaves.

star_fire
06-20-2006, 07:17 PM
[ i am not really new to bdsm. my Master, who is also my husband, and i have been delving into the lifestyle for about four years and are now ready to take it to the next level. i am here to learn how to be a better sub. :) i have always had the tendancy well before i married my husband, and four years ago i got the nerve up to ask him if he would explore this with me and he gladly agreed. i have a lot to learn.

Silke
06-20-2006, 07:22 PM
Hiya star_fire and hello again, frankee ;) What's that next level you're talking about star_fire? *curious* After four years...hmm...I wonder. :)

:wel to the forums and hope you'll have a ball here - so much to discover! Enjoy.

Warbaby1943
06-20-2006, 07:23 PM
Hi star_fire and :wel Enjoy the forums.

submissivewife
06-20-2006, 07:53 PM
WOW! What an active day! Welcome to all the new folks....seems some are fitting right in already...a VERY good thing....oh and cynn....careful of Ed...he is voted most warped for a reason.....lol

subwife

Calmandcollected
06-20-2006, 11:18 PM
Hi! I'm 25, female, bisexual, submissive. I'm so glad to have found forums and websites like this! Its so liberating to surround one's self with like minded people. I'm sort of new to bdsm, I've been seeing an experienced Dom for only a few months and its been incredible. I believe most relationships have some sort of bdsm dynamic. Its very exciting to read what intelligent, dedicated people have to say.

Uncle_Ed
06-20-2006, 11:25 PM
WOW! What an active day! Welcome to all the new folks....seems some are fitting right in already...a VERY good thing....oh and cynn....careful of Ed...he is voted most warped for a reason.....lol

subwife

Oi! I'm a very nice person...deep down. Just ignore the kitten incident...and the penguins. Oh! and I like rhubarb. You can't be nasty AND like rhubarb.

submissivewife
06-21-2006, 03:24 AM
Oi! I'm a very nice person...deep down. Just ignore the kitten incident...and the penguins. Oh! and I like rhubarb. You can't be nasty AND like rhubarb.

LOL

Welcome Calmandcollected hope you enjoy!

Warbaby1943
06-21-2006, 04:10 AM
Hi Calmandcollected and :wel to the forums. A lot of good people her. Enjoy.

Silke
06-21-2006, 06:27 AM
...and :wel again, calmandcollected, lol. Nice to meet you. :)

cynn
06-21-2006, 08:20 AM

I'm still not eating eat!

BrosefStalin
06-26-2006, 12:32 AM
Hi All,

I enjoy pleasuring women, and dominating women sexually. I have read De Sade a bit, as well as a great many others. I am a complete and utter sexual deviant, with a wicked imagination. I live to subvert.

I am new to this, officially, though I have always taken care of the women I've dated. I am 6 1 225 lbs, so it comes naturally, I guess.

I'm looking to meet subs, and to learn about the lifestyle. I just like to use women's bodies like machines, to make them come against their will. If that's wrong, then I don't wanna be right...heehee

Talk more later.

Read Martin Luther's Bondage of The Will.

-BOW YOUR HEADS!!!

Tojo
06-26-2006, 12:52 AM
Hi & welcome to the latest bunch of recruits. I hope you enjoy it here at boot camp.

Jump right in & have a good time. :wave:

Tojo

submissivewife
06-26-2006, 03:23 AM
Hi All,

I enjoy pleasuring women, and dominating women sexually. I have read De Sade a bit, as well as a great many others. I am a complete and utter sexual deviant, with a wicked imagination. I live to subvert.

I am new to this, officially, though I have always taken care of the women I've dated. I am 6 1 225 lbs, so it comes naturally, I guess.

I'm looking to meet subs, and to learn about the lifestyle. I just like to use women's bodies like machines, to make them come against their will. If that's wrong, then I don't wanna be right...heehee

Talk more later.

Read Martin Luther's Bondage of The Will.

-BOW YOUR HEADS!!!

:wel: Hope you enjoy...we have a personals section if you would like to post a personal to find a sub....

I don't think I like being compared to a machine. :rolleyes:

But like Tojo said, jump in and have a good time here.

Warbaby1943
06-26-2006, 04:36 AM
Hi BrosefStalin and welcome. Enjoy the forums.

Silke
06-26-2006, 07:18 AM
:wel BrosefStalin - hope you enjoy the forums.

wingsofanangel
06-26-2006, 08:17 AM
hi!!!

anya

Ozme52
06-26-2006, 09:21 AM
Hi All,

Tiny fella huh? :rolleyes:

LOL

Welcome to the forum!

BrosefStalin
06-26-2006, 12:10 PM
Thank you all. Sorry to use the machine metaphor for human beings. Its common now to dehumanize ourselves. Men are more machinelike than women, I think, but what do I know. Thank you all for welcoming me. I'm really here to learn about myself and others, more than anything. If I meet a nice submissive girl to be friends with, that's cool too. Have a good day everyone. Be safe.

Take Care Everyone,
Broseefus

Avralivia
06-26-2006, 05:49 PM
Hey everyone :)

Im Avralivia from south west UK

I am a switch and enjoy a lot of bdsm play

I also love stories, and am writing a new one right now which i may submit if im feeling brave :32:

Id love to talk to like minded people on here if anyone wants to ask me anything feel free im pretty open, but not open to any pervy offers im afraid hehe.

Just spent a fantastic weekend with a friend and we took it in turns to dom as hes a switch too, twas most fun mwahahaa.

so err i could waffle shit all nite but ill bore u all.... :wave:

Silke
06-26-2006, 06:04 PM
Not boring me at all, Avralivia...good to have you with us! :wel to our kinky home - hope you enjoy! :)

Avralivia
06-26-2006, 06:11 PM
hey thanks for the prompt welcome :) :) :) :) :) :)

made me feel at home *pulls up a chair and drink some vodka and coke* hehe

Silke
06-26-2006, 06:20 PM
If you change the coke for bitter lemon or orange juice...I might join ya! ;)

Avralivia
06-26-2006, 06:21 PM
hmm orange juice it is then

draw up a chair next to me and well share a vodka and orange and talk about bondage hehe

submissivewife
06-26-2006, 06:23 PM
Hey everyone :)

Im Avralivia from south west UK

I am a switch and enjoy a lot of bdsm play

I also love stories, and am writing a new one right now which i may submit if im feeling brave :32:

Id love to talk to like minded people on here if anyone wants to ask me anything feel free im pretty open, but not open to any pervy offers im afraid hehe.

Just spent a fantastic weekend with a friend and we took it in turns to dom as hes a switch too, twas most fun mwahahaa.

so err i could waffle shit all nite but ill bore u all.... :wave:

Welcome Avralivia hope you enjoy the forums. We do have writer's block if you want tips on writing.

Silke
06-26-2006, 06:26 PM
Bondage, eh? I've only just worked out how to do a shibari...I guess you can teach me some more, I'm a bloody newbie when it comes to ropes, lol. Then again...I'm the one on the receiving end so maybe I don't have to know...surprise me! *giggles*

Avralivia
06-26-2006, 06:39 PM
haha

well tbh my knot tying could be better, but as long as he cant escape its all good lol!

and i like getting tied up too, much fun and i dont have to use my brain as much :blurp_ani

Avralivia
06-26-2006, 06:42 PM
hey submissivewife

thanks for the friendly welcome :) :)

wingsofanangel
06-26-2006, 06:45 PM
Welcome hun!

have tons of fun..

Sera (anya)

Avralivia
06-26-2006, 07:10 PM
thanks wings :)

loving the animated pic it made me smile lol :span:

Warbaby1943
06-26-2006, 07:12 PM
Hi Avralivia and :wel to the forums. Enjoy.

Avralivia
06-26-2006, 07:29 PM
hey warbaby :wave:

Scorpio'sWill2Power
06-27-2006, 12:34 AM
Hail Avralivia and welcome to the site.

There's much wickedness afoot here and plenty
of interesting people and info to tease and torment
the mind and body.

Enjoy and there's alway room for more
fun members.:wave:

Avralivia
06-27-2006, 06:09 AM
hey Scorpio'sWill2Power - thanks for the welcome

wickedness is always a good thing lol

and i am fun so its all good :P

hehe

cariad
06-27-2006, 08:36 PM
Avralivia - where did you find those normal people you mention in your avatar? Are there more out there? Are they dangerous?

MrDom
06-28-2006, 03:37 AM
Avralivia hi and welcome to the fun.
:icon176: :span:

littleme
06-28-2006, 08:23 AM
Hello everyone!
Thought it was about time that I introduced myself here as I have been looking around the forums for awhile now (that and cariad told me to go for it, lol) Anyway I've been coming to the site to chat and read the stories for over a year now, but it seems like I have been missing out on alot of fun here in the forums!
Don't really know what else to write here, if you want to know anything else you can always ask, I even promise to try to answer (if I can).

Aesop
06-28-2006, 08:28 AM
Hi littleme and welcome to the fun. :)

littleme
06-28-2006, 08:29 AM
Thank you Aesop!

Avralivia
06-28-2006, 08:31 AM
Avralivia - where did you find those normal people you mention in your avatar? Are there more out there? Are they dangerous?

hehehe well iv met a few - strange oddness i must say - those normal people *shudders* they have no fun :O hehe and they mow their lawns a lot ....:eek:

cariad
06-28-2006, 08:32 AM
Hello everyone!
Thought it was about time that I introduced myself here as I have been looking around the forums for awhile now (that and cariad told me to go for it, lol) Anyway I've been coming to the site to chat and read the stories for over a year now, but it seems like I have been missing out on alot of fun here in the forums!
Don't really know what else to write here, if you want to know anything else you can always ask, I even promise to try to answer (if I can).

:welcomebo Smiles and well done little you! Only 149 posts to go.....

Lovely to see you here as well as in chat, but do tell me how do I get to have this level of influence on other people so they do what I say?

cariad
xx

p.s. If you see Tojo's zing around, he would like it back.

Avralivia
06-28-2006, 08:32 AM
oh and welcome to littleme :D

cariad
06-28-2006, 08:35 AM
hehehe well iv met a few - strange oddness i must say - those normal people *shudders* they have no fun :O hehe and they mow their lawns a lot ....:eek:

lawns....mow.......you will be telling me next they trim the edges

cariad
06-28-2006, 08:39 AM
Hello everyone!

Now you need a pretty picture and you will be all set up and ready to go. Either choose one of your own or there is vast selection to choose from under 'edit avatar'

littleme
06-28-2006, 08:41 AM
:ty for the welcome!

149 posts to go until what cariad? Do I get a prize then? :)

And I'll keep my eyes open for Tojo's zing, does he have any idea where he lost it?

Warbaby1943
06-28-2006, 08:44 AM
Hi littleme :wel Enjoy yourself here. :wave:

littleme
06-28-2006, 09:11 AM
Hello Warbaby and thanks for the welcome! :)

Qmoq
06-28-2006, 09:32 AM
Littleme! Welcome to the forums. You can't see me at the moment, but I'm opening my arms for a metaphorical welcome hug. Oo and have a metaphorical ice-cream and an allegorical foot-rub too. It's great to have you here, honey.

Q xx

littleme
06-28-2006, 09:39 AM
Littleme! Welcome to the forums. You can't see me at the moment, but I'm opening my arms for a metaphorical welcome hug. Oo and have a metaphorical ice-cream and an allegorical foot-rub too. It's great to have you here, honey.

Q xx

:ty Q! *hugs you and takes the ice-cream* :)

Silke
06-28-2006, 03:22 PM
Hiya and :wel littleme! Hope you'll find this a home away from home. :)

Unregistered
06-28-2006, 10:03 PM
:ty for the welcome!

149 posts to go until what cariad? Do I get a prize then? :)

And I'll keep my eyes open for Tojo's zing, does he have any idea where he lost it?

Has not given me any clues - suspect he was distracted at the time. Probably busy being a super Dom to some lucky lady.

.....and well, it is like this - when you get to 150 posts you are allowed to shoot orange kittens! ............But just so you know - no real kittens are hurt in this exercise! (Uncle got himself into trouble over that one.)

cariad

cariad
06-28-2006, 10:10 PM
Has not given me any clues - suspect he was distracted at the time. Probably busy being a super Dom to some lucky lady.

.....and well, it is like this - when you get to 150 posts you are allowed to shoot orange kittens! ............But just so you know - no real kittens are hurt in this exercise! (Uncle got himself into trouble over that one.)

cariad

eeeeeeeeeekkk - I turned all unregistered for a moment - checking vital life signs.......

littleme
06-29-2006, 12:09 AM
only orange ones? cuz I saw a pink one walking around yesterday...

cariad
06-29-2006, 12:31 AM
only orange ones? cuz I saw a pink one walking around yesterday...

Now I am worried about you. No wonder you fit in so well around here.

littleme
06-29-2006, 01:22 AM
Now I am worried about you. No wonderful you fit in so well around here.

:ty for worring about me but I'm ok....lol

explosive_answers
06-29-2006, 11:09 AM
Hello. I'm Nysa, I'm new to the site/forums, and new to this world. I'm very interested, and so far this seems like a great place to learn.

Erm- Shooting orange Kittens? Sounds interesting... Anywho if you have any advice for a new sub, feel free to PM about it, I have a lot of things to learn, or so it seems.

Always,

Nysa

Warbaby1943
06-29-2006, 11:28 AM
Hi Nysa and :welcomebo Enjoy yourself here and join in on the fun.:)

Unregistered
06-29-2006, 01:42 PM
Hi,

my name is carat. I am not a new member, but for some reason I cannot log in. At least i have gotten this far this time. At least i got to read some of the sample tasks...whew! did i miss that.

i am a female sub, married to my Master and have been in and out of the lifestyle for about 8 years. I love this site because we are not "out" and this gives me an opportunity to expand without going public.

Hope I get back in and can join in some of the tasks again.

Silke
06-29-2006, 03:34 PM
Hiya Nysa and :wel to the forums. :)

carat - could it be that you're looking to get back into the academy? Since you're talking about tasks...;)

cariad
06-29-2006, 09:21 PM
Hi,

my name is carat. I am not a new member, but for some reason I cannot log in. At least i have gotten this far this time. At least i got to read some of the sample tasks...whew! did i miss that.

i am a female sub, married to my Master and have been in and out of the lifestyle for about 8 years. I love this site because we are not "out" and this gives me an opportunity to expand without going public.

Hope I get back in and can join in some of the tasks again.

Lovely to see you here in forums carat, but I do agree with silke, it sounds as though you may have lost your way en route to the acadamy. Which might explain why you are showing as an unregistered person, because they are separate registrations and logins.

Anyway - now you are here, why not linger a little while.....we only bite in the nicest of ways.....

cariad

cariad
06-29-2006, 09:40 PM
Hello. I'm Nysa, I'm new to the site/forums, and new to this world. I'm very interested, and so far this seems like a great place to learn.

Erm- Shooting orange Kittens? Sounds interesting... Anywho if you have any advice for a new sub, feel free to PM about it, I have a lot of things to learn, or so it seems.

Always,

Nysa

Hello and :welcomebo Nysa. Is good to see you here in forums and also a big welcome to this wonderful world.

Any advice for a new sub - well that is a big question. I would suggest you start off by reading some of the threads in the Knowledge Base here and
then come back to us with specific questions.

But my basic advice would be...be yourself, be proud of who and what you are, and communicate openly and honestly.

cariad

Zinsho
06-29-2006, 11:10 PM
Well rather than start yet another thread might as well use this one.

I'm Zinsho, or Zin, or in some special cases Zinny (although that is preferably not the case)... at least that's the name I'd most likely answer to in person of any name I've created for a character or used in an online setting, it's almost an alter-ego yet at the same time is me to the purest extent.

I'm a new Dom I suppose, had some experience online, many conversations that have taught me much or at least I believe have taught me much and enough curiosity that I tend to find out whatever I try to find out in the long run. My biggest problem that I tend to have is allowing myself to be myself for lack of a better way of putting it, I don't doubt that I know what to do or that I'm making the right choice, I just rarely am able to put away some tendencies I've gotten and simply act rather than leave things open to choice, I highly suspect this has to do with my ways of dealing with anger/my temper, simply because I keep it bottled away and shut down rather than risk it exploding and something in me associates taking control as being akin to that (and I do have screwed up views of myself if of nothing else).

Zin

bashfulbrianna
06-29-2006, 11:42 PM
hello Im Brianna, Im very New to this room. And for years have longed and yearned to be submissive, Now that im divorced I could use a hand at making this dream, this fantasy a reality. I did the profile best I could. Where does one go from there. any help would be most appreciated. Bri

submissivewife
06-30-2006, 03:13 AM
:welcomebo To everyone....hope you enjoy the forums.

Silke
06-30-2006, 06:35 AM
Hiya Zinsho and bashfulbrianna - :wel to our cosy hangout. I'm glad you decided to step up and say hi. Hope you'll have fun! :)

Warbaby1943
06-30-2006, 08:01 AM
Hi Zinsho and bashfulbrianna and :wel to the forums. Have a good time here with all. :)

wingsofanangel
06-30-2006, 05:09 PM
Welcome to everyone who is new!!! Glad to have you.

Sera (anya)

Aussiegirl1
07-01-2006, 03:31 AM
hello Im Brianna, Im very New to this room. And for years have longed and yearned to be submissive, Now that im divorced I could use a hand at making this dream, this fantasy a reality. I did the profile best I could. Where does one go from there. any help would be most appreciated. Bri

Hi Bri and welcome to the forums,

This is a great place with equally great people. Where to go from here, well you can ask anything you need to ask and will get honest, caring advice. Or if you don't know what to ask yet, just read some of the threads and you will be amazed at what you can learn.

Good luck and have fun.:)

Aussiegirl:wave:

frankee
07-01-2006, 07:04 AM
i agree with Aussiegirl, reading the threads is a great way to learn. i am amazed what i have learned in the short time that i have been here.
Great, caring and supportive people here. Enjoy your time here!

frankee

Proud sub of Mistress Cindy:rose:[/COLOR]

cariad
07-01-2006, 07:51 AM
Well rather than start yet another thread might as well use this one.

I'm Zinsho, or Zin, or in some special cases Zinny (although that is preferably not the case)... at least that's the name I'd most likely answer to in person of any name I've created for a character or used in an online setting, it's almost an alter-ego yet at the same time is me to the purest extent.

I'm a new Dom I suppose, had some experience online, many conversations that have taught me much or at least I believe have taught me much and enough curiosity that I tend to find out whatever I try to find out in the long run. My biggest problem that I tend to have is allowing myself to be myself for lack of a better way of putting it, I don't doubt that I know what to do or that I'm making the right choice, I just rarely am able to put away some tendencies I've gotten and simply act rather than leave things open to choice, I highly suspect this has to do with my ways of dealing with anger/my temper, simply because I keep it bottled away and shut down rather than risk it exploding and something in me associates taking control as being akin to that (and I do have screwed up views of myself if of nothing else).

Zin

Hello, :welcomebo and thank you for your interesting introduction to yourself.

Being an ace Dom, as I think you know, is about much more than just knowing where to hit first and how to avoid injury. An important element is indeed being comfortable with yourself and also in control of yourself.

As you get to know people in this world you might find someone, Dom/me or sub, who you feel you can trust enough to allow you them to mentor you. In a mentoring relationship you can risk exposing your doubts and fears, and learn to either deal with them, or work around them. And in the meantime, do not hestiate to ask, ask and ask again.

Wishing you a happy time in this forum, and elsewhere.

cariad

cariad
07-01-2006, 07:57 AM

Hello there and :welcomebo

I completely agree with Aussiegirl and frankee, and would also add that it could be helpful to spend some time reading the stories parts of this site. I was asked to undertake a similar exercise as part of my training, taking note of my reactions, and also judging what I thought I would enjoy in real life and what I would wished to leave to fantasy. Is a great exercise in getting you thinking.

Is lovely to see you here, and I hope you enjoy the site.

cariad

frankee
07-01-2006, 08:02 AM
cariad,

That is a great idea, i never even thought of reading the stories and gauging my reactions to what i read.
See...always learning:)

frankee

Proud sub of Mistress Cindy:rose:

brenda
07-02-2006, 07:05 AM
Thank you to everyone who has been so nice to me in the chatroom since i joined a few weeks ago.
It has been suggested that I post an introducton so I will try.
I am 52 years ol, live in the Midlands UK and I am a sub lesbian who is looking for a Mistress hopefully fairly local but I can travel if its not too far.
I am 5'7" tall, 12 stone, brown hair and hazel eyes. I am quite femme overall if that helps. I am a UK size 16 and my stats are 38. 31. 41 so my hips and bum are a bit fat
I have chatted to quite a few in the chatroom and thanks again for being so nice to me.
Love, brenda
:)

Qmoq
07-02-2006, 07:08 AM
Hi brenda, welcome! Hope you find someone that suits you... in the meantime, have a fine time.

Q x

cariad
07-02-2006, 09:50 AM
Thank you to everyone who has been so nice to me in the chatroom since i joined a few weeks ago.
I am 52 years ol, live in the Midlands UK and I am a sub lesbian who is looking for a Mistress hopefully fairly local but I can travel if its not too far.
I am 5'7" tall, 12 stone, brown hair and hazel eyes. I am quite femme overall if that helps. I am a UK size 16 and my stats are 38. 31. 41 so my hips and bum are a bit fat
I have chatted to quite a few in the chatroom and thanks again for being so nice to me.
Love, brenda

Smiles hello and :welcomebo brenda - lovely to meet you here as well as in chat - and congratulations in taking the plunge by posting.

I hope you enjoy your time here - do have fun wondering through the various threads and we look forward to your contribuations.

You might also want to post in the personal's section - and if you include a little bit about your interests - bdsm and other - as well as basic stats it will make it even more interesting.

Have fun, and I wish you well in your search for a partner.

cariad

Dom Don
07-02-2006, 01:01 PM
Just a quick Intro. Married Dom with sub wife who enjoys most everything about the lifestyle. Looking forward to making some new friends and enjoying the forums.

Avralivia
07-02-2006, 01:13 PM
welcome to brenda - and Dom Don

I look forward to reading more about you both :)

brenda id love to help but i live in devon btw lol, but far

SonicHewison
07-02-2006, 03:02 PM
Steven, just thought i would introduce myself. On here to make new friends and go from there

Im from England so get in touch

redhot33
07-02-2006, 04:19 PM
Welcome to the Library forum if you need help just ask.

Avralivia
07-02-2006, 04:39 PM
hi steven welcome to the board :) im from uk too

Silke
07-02-2006, 05:43 PM
Whoa, a lot of new folks!! A big friendly :wel to the forums y'all. Hope you'll have fun here and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. :)

Aussiegirl1
07-02-2006, 09:44 PM
Love, brenda

Hi Brenda,

Lovely intro. It is not easy to make your first post, but you did very well. This really is a very friendly place, so I am sure you find the forums as welcoming as you have found the chatrooms so far.

Have fun:)

Aussiegirl:wave:

Aussiegirl1
07-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Just a quick Intro. Married Dom with sub wife who enjoys most everything about the lifestyle. Looking forward to making some new friends and enjoying the forums.

Welcome Dom Don,

I am sure you will make new friends here, this is just the most friendly community you would want to find. Have fun.:)

Steven, just thought i would introduce myself. On here to make new friends and go from there

Hi Steven and welcome,

Thanks for introducing yourself. I am sure you will have fun here. :)

Aussiegirl

cariad
07-03-2006, 12:24 AM

Well, if you wish to make friends, it is almost impossible not to do so in this place.

:welcomebo on board

cariad

cariad
07-03-2006, 12:27 AM

Im from England so get in touch

Hi there, also from the UK, she says tactfully, avoiding the politics since I don't know you yet - grins.

As I just put in the reply to Dom Don, if you wish to make friends, it is almost impossible not to do so here. Have a great time and post away....

cariad

Curious George
07-04-2006, 04:08 AM
Hello, another newbie here,:wave: Just discovered the site today, not had a full exploration of it yet but I guess a few words of introduction would be the polite thing to do while I'm looking around.

I'm from the UK, very soon to be marrying the absolutely gorgeous love-of-my-life, whom I met not quite a year ago :wow_nbs: In that time I have found that we have naturally gravitated towards a mild 'me-dominant she-submissive' relationship. I say mild as having read a few on-line BDSM books and such like we are clearly just 'playing'. However I've wondered sometimes about moving it forwards a little, hence the login name chosen. So I'm interested to hear things along the lines of "BDSM for Dummies", eg etiquette, first steps etc.

Apologies to the experienced if newbies are at times a little tedious, being myself an Admin on another type of (non-adult) forum I do appreciate the repetition of basic questions of neophytes can be rather uninteresting to those more adept. Perhaps there is a FAQ section?

Cheers
CG

EDIT: Ah-ha! just found Aesops "tips for beginners", that's a useful starting point ;che

Warbaby1943
07-04-2006, 04:49 AM
Hi George and :welcomebo Jump right in and enjoy the forums.

Aussiegirl1
07-04-2006, 04:55 AM
welcome to the forums George,

Don't worry about asking questions, people here are more than happy to answer any question or point you in the direction of where to find an answer.
I am sure you will find this a very welcoming and friendly place.

Have fun

Aussiegirl

MrDom
07-04-2006, 05:15 AM
hi to all the newbies and welcome to the fun

MrDom

Silke
07-04-2006, 06:15 AM
Hiya Curious George and :wel to our cosy hangout. I'll echo what's been said earlier - please feel free to ask any questions you like, we're all glad to help and like to share. And I personally don't think the basic questions ever get boring...there're always new interesting points coming up when different people talk about the same thing. ;)

The Knowledge Base and My BDSM Life are good forums to start exploring aspects of the lifestyle. If you don't find what you're looking for, just ask...

Good luck on your journey - enjoy! :D

mina
07-04-2006, 06:14 PM
Welcome, Curious George! Love the name :)

submissivewife
07-04-2006, 06:54 PM
OK, I've been gone a few days, so sorry about the late Welcome.....

:welcomebo Everyone!

cariad
07-04-2006, 06:55 PM
Lovely to have you with us Curious George, and if you don't find what you are looking for here - ask, ask and ask again! The majority of people who join this site do not take the jump of posting as you have, so you are probably asking for half them too!

I would also add that remember it is matter of finding what is right for you and your wife to be; it is not a question of mild is less good than less mild.

cariad

Curious George
07-05-2006, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome folks, good to know that one doesn't have to be "hardcore" to be part of the community, it so often is with, for example, sporting type forums. I've just finished reading an e-book by someone called Argus, so my view of my situation as "mild" is based somewhat on that. I've also read quite a few of the output from www.bdsmartwork.com/home.htm which are pretty "full on" too.
My personal philosophy, in this and other areas of life, is: "Remember. it's meant to be fun"

Widget
07-05-2006, 12:56 PM
Hi George and welcome indeed. As for "hardcore" god I hope not because that would leave a lot of people out..unless your referring to that damn apple that just won't core..but that is another story.

poolman
07-05-2006, 01:29 PM
Hi. I'm new to the forum.

I'm a middle age submissive man. My wife of 20 years dominates me. We enjoy CBT. Our inquisitive kids take up a lot of time that we could otherwise spend on the T of our CBT.

I'm looking forward to getting into this forum and seeing what other people do. Thanks for letting me in. I hope to participate after I get a better feel for the forum.

poolman

Warbaby1943
07-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Hi poolman and :welcomebo to the forums. Jump right in the water is fine. (No pun intended haha!)

MrDom
07-05-2006, 01:42 PM
hi pool and welcome

MrDom

wingsofanangel
07-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Welcome to everyone I have missed! I tend to forget this thread is here...

i think I need a spanking.. I'm naughty... any takers?

-bends over and happens to not be wearing panties- whoopsies!

Sera (anya)

cariad
07-05-2006, 04:16 PM
Hi. I'm new to the forum.

I'm a middle age submissive man. My wife of 20 years dominates me. We enjoy CBT. Our inquisitive kids take up a lot of time that we could otherwise spend on the T of our CBT.

I'm looking forward to getting into this forum and seeing what other people do. Thanks for letting me in. I hope to participate after I get a better feel for the forum.

poolman

Hello and :welcomebo Is lovely to see you here, just splash around and enjoy....

cariad

Silke
07-05-2006, 05:43 PM
Hiya poolman and :wel to the forums...great to have you here! I'm looking forward to seeing you around the place. Enjoy! :)

Aussiegirl1
07-05-2006, 08:39 PM
Welcome Poolman,

I hope you feel comfortable here. It is such a friendly community.

Aussiegirl

Widget
07-05-2006, 09:03 PM
Good evening Poolman,

Welcome and do take some time to read around and say Hi in the forums.

rosember
07-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Hello all. I am new here (obviously, or I wouldn't need this intro). I've been in the dungeon closet so to speak for a number of years, and my husband/dom and I have jsut recently decided to search out a community we can learn from and talk to who understand what we like ;) I am Rosember, a mostly submissive woman abotu to turn 30 in a few weeks. We have several children too, so are having fun learning how to juggle being a slave to more than just the kids *grin*
I look forward to getting to know you all.

Silke
07-07-2006, 03:18 PM
:wel rosember...glad to see you took the time to introduce yourself. I'm sure you'll find this a friendly community to share experiences and learn from each other. I hope you'll enjoy the forums and find the input you're looking for. Have fun! :)

Aussiegirl1
07-07-2006, 07:16 PM
Hello all. I am new here (obviously, or I wouldn't need this intro). I've been in the dungeon closet so to speak for a number of years, and my husband/dom and I have jsut recently decided to search out a community we can learn from and talk to who understand what we like ;) I am Rosember, a mostly submissive woman abotu to turn 30 in a few weeks. We have several children too, so are having fun learning how to juggle being a slave to more than just the kids *grin*

:welcomebo to the forums rosember,

I am sure you will find this not only a great place to learn new things but a friendly, caring community as well. :)

Hope you have lots of fun here!

Aussiegirl

Widget
07-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Hello rosember

Welcome and I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

cariad
07-08-2006, 01:24 AM

Smiles and :welcomebo

I see that you have already jumped into the water here with more posts. Lovely to have you with us, and looking forward to seeing you around whenever your other slave duties will permit - grins.

cariad

MrDom
07-08-2006, 03:24 AM
hey rosember welcometo you and your husband

MrDom

dzire2pleeze
07-08-2006, 06:36 PM
Rosember, first allow me to welcome you to the friendliest, most fun and interesting site I know of. Okay, I'm being paid to say that. No, seriously. Someone is standing over me with a whip. Wait, I'll think of why I said that in a moment. Yes, because it's true! Hope you and your husband have a great time here.

p.s. Happy Birthday (in a few weeks)

Warbaby1943
07-09-2006, 04:35 AM
Hello rosember and welcome to the forums. Enjoy.

submissivewife
07-09-2006, 06:39 AM
Welcome Rosember hope you enjoy!

MentalMasterPlus
07-10-2006, 04:51 PM
Hey everyone - I am a 42 yo Caucasian male who lives in Chicago but have spent quite a bit of time in other cities (i.e. NYC) and was born in Great Britain. I am a dom with a background in the mental / psychological as opposed to physical (unless your behavior warrants it). I enjoy exhibitionism, humiliation, some degredation, with bondage and watersports. I also enjoy role playing. I also have a bit of a sadistic streak. Regarding discipline, again I do most utilizing the mental. As far as physical discipline, I love to give spankings and paddlings. My credo, as I believe should be in all BDSM, is safe, sane, and consensual. I also give plenty of hugs and cuddles coupled with a broad sense of humor. I am excellent at puns (so others tell me). Regards - MentalMasterPlus & Michelle (my orange tabby cat and furry alarm clock)

Widget
07-10-2006, 04:53 PM
Hi MentalMaster, welcome, nice to see your introduction.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

submissivewife
07-10-2006, 05:37 PM
Welcome to the forums MentalMasterPlus...hope you continue to enjoy the forums.

subwife

Silke
07-10-2006, 06:18 PM
*purrrrrrrs* :wel to the forums MentalMaster & Michelle ;)

Tojo
07-10-2006, 08:52 PM
Hmm, it's been a while since I looked through this thread....

Welcome to the dozen or so new folk- I hope you all have a jolly good time.

Don't be afraid to ask questions, how do you think we all came to know so much (!)

As Aussiegirl says, read the threads- that's a great way to learn. At least you find out what questions you need to ask. :rolleyes:
It just might be entertaining too.

Thanks for caring about my zing littleme- I had my heart broken by an angel, but I'm getting on with things.

Tojo

Uncle_Ed
07-11-2006, 12:31 AM
I had my heart broken by an angel, but I'm getting on with things.

Tojo
And It's obviously such a big heart too, it must have hurt a great deal.

Wishing you well, my friend.

Ed.

Aussiegirl1
07-11-2006, 12:35 AM
:wel MentalMasterPlus

I too hope you have a great time here.

Aussiegirl

Aussiegirl1
07-11-2006, 01:02 AM
Uncle ED,

Nice to see you back on the forums. I too agree Tojo has a big heart.

poetic_justice
07-11-2006, 03:10 AM
Good evening everyone,
I'm new to this forum (obviously), and I look forward to being able to talk with you all and get to know you better over my time here. Although I'm only eighteen, I am deeply interested in BDSM, and have been for a number of years. I am naturally submissive, and wish to learn more about the lifestyle and - hopefully, all of you - before making the decision of pursuing my sexual interests whole-heartedly. I look forward to learning more about BDSM with your combined experiences and posts in these forums as a guide. Thankyou for allowing me to be part of your forum. :)
- poetic_justice

Uncle_Ed
07-11-2006, 03:13 AM
poetic_justice-Hi!

I don't do welcomes, normally, but I love your nick! Come and chat in our chatroom soon! We're quite harmless (mostly)

Ed.

submissivewife
07-11-2006, 03:15 AM
You've come to a great place to learn poetic....If you have any questions feel free to posts it....

:welcomebo and I hope you enjoy

MrDom
07-11-2006, 03:22 AM
Hi poetic_justice

welcome

MrDom

poetic_justice
07-11-2006, 03:28 AM
Thankyou all for the warm welcome.

Its comforting to know that you're approachable and easy to talk to. :)
- poetic_justice

submissivewife
07-11-2006, 03:31 AM
Your always welcome...feel free to post..

Silke
07-11-2006, 05:59 AM
Lol, didn't see you had your own thread going before I said hi...again, a warm :wel and I'm looking forward to seeing you around the place. :)

Tojo
07-11-2006, 06:27 AM
Thanks guys, that's really sweet. :)

With friends like the ones I've found here I'll be OK. Getting to know Aussiegirl is very theraputic.

Welcome to you poetic justice- fellow Aussie. Yes there's some lovely people here, I hope you enjoy it. :wave:

Tojo