PDA

View Full Version : My Introduction

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10

Scorpio'sWill2Power
07-11-2006, 06:45 AM
Hello and a warm welcome to you poetic_justice.
:welcome:

There's nothing more appropriate than poetic
justice for the deserving I've always believed.

Glad to have you among this band of
brothers and sisters in arms so to speak.

Many a delight and a host of knowledge await
you on this new found journey.

:wave:

Widget
07-11-2006, 08:05 AM
welcome poetic_justice! Nice avatar too :)

Warbaby1943
07-11-2006, 08:18 AM
Hi poetic_justice and :wel to the forums. Enjoy.

TheLordJustice
07-11-2006, 11:08 AM
Hello
As you see im new, Ive recently discovered the BDSM Library and thought why not share some of my ideas and collect some new ones from more experianced people. I will admit i'm new to this but have had some past hrm experiances i guess (expermintation) but im from a very small town that has a very dull outlook on different lifestyles so I to learn more and meet new people.
Dahmon

Widget
07-11-2006, 11:43 AM
Hello Dahmon, welcome and I am sure you will find a lot of ideas in the forum.

TheLordJustice
07-11-2006, 11:48 AM
Thank you widget, I already from just browsing. I'm extremely glad to have found this forum. Hope to talk to everyone soon.
Dahmon

dzire2pleeze
07-11-2006, 12:02 PM
Welcome Dahmon. Good you're starting young. When I look around and see how many people realize who they are at such a young age, it makes me wonder why it took me so long. Hope you have fun!

TheLordJustice
07-11-2006, 12:23 PM
Welcome Dahmon. Good you're starting young. When I look around and see how many people realize who they are at such a young age, it makes me wonder why it took me so long. Hope you have fun!
Thanks dzire,
Ever since I discovered BDSM on the net its intrigued me, I'm not shure if its who I am yet but for the moment this is who I want to be.

Warbaby1943
07-11-2006, 01:38 PM
Hi Dahmon and welcome to the forums. I too came from a small town and they can tend to be somewhat of a problem in that all knows everyone's business. Here you are safe from criticism so join in and enjoy.

switchboy
07-11-2006, 03:42 PM
Hi to all...

I've been reading the stories for a long time and am not new to online chat or discussion. It just felt like the right time to dive into these forums as well and maybe meet a few new people to talk with. It seems like a friendly and exciting atmosphere to be in.

switchboy

Widget
07-11-2006, 04:38 PM
Hello switchboy, nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you in the forums.

submissivewife
07-11-2006, 07:09 PM
:welcomebo Dahmon..hope you enjoy the forums...there are many interesting people about.....you don't have to look to far to find them either....lol

subwife

submissivewife
07-11-2006, 07:14 PM
Sorry switchboy...missed yeah there....

:welcomebo to the forums.

TheLordJustice
07-11-2006, 07:42 PM
:welcomebo Dahmon..hope you enjoy the forums...there are many interesting people about.....you don't have to look to far to find them either....lol

subwife

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I truly am amazed, and subwife I can tell theres many already;)

Dahmon

submissivewife
07-11-2006, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I truly am amazed, and subwife I can tell theres many already;)

Dahmon

;)

nastywolf
07-11-2006, 08:14 PM
switchboy - welcome -enjoy --- hope to talk with you - have fun

Silke
07-11-2006, 09:03 PM
Hiya Dahmon and switchboy.....:wel

switchboy
07-12-2006, 02:35 AM
Thanks to everyone for the welcome!

After reading over this thread I realized I should have introduced myself a bit better, so... here we go, a more proper intro.

I'm not sure where my interest in BDSM started but it's been with me to some extent since I first became interested in sex (I'm 31 now.) As the switchboy name implies I'm male and enjoy both submissive and dominant roles. I'm heterosexual but might possibly be a little bi-curious in the right situation (it hasn't arrived yet but I won't rule it out.)

I also like drawing and writing, but don't get to do either as much as I'd like. Imagination and creativity are important to me. I suppose this crosses over into my sexuality as well, both real life and fantasy life. I can enjoy serious, sensual encounters but also like having fun and playing out fantasies. I'm open to new experiences and exploring them online.

Lately I've had some extra free time and have been yearning for the days when I used to chat often and meet people online to talk with (about sex or anything else), so I decided to register here. It feels comfortable already and you all seem like great people. I hope I'll find a way to fit in on this forum, but for the moment I'm still learning the ropes, so to speak, so please be patient with me. ;)

If anyone wants to chat, get to know me, or just shoot the breeze feel free to contact me with a PM, email, or ICQ if I'm on. Check my profile for contact info.

Aside from that, I'll see you all around the forum here, I'm sure!

switchboy

MrDom
07-12-2006, 03:13 AM
hi to those i missed and welcome to the fun

Mrdom

Timberwolf
07-12-2006, 08:55 AM
Well, this seems as good a place to start as any.

Hello everyone. I'm Timberwolf, and I'm new here. I live out in rural Alberta, Canada, also known as the middle of nowhere. I've been playing arond online with the Lifestyle for over a year now... and I love it.

I've tried both being a Dom and a sub online (for women only), and enjoyed both a great deal. So many of the elements fascinate me. I want to take it into real life, badly... the Lifestyle is proving to me, to be a drug. The more I get the more I want. The beauty of, if a sub, trusting someone enough to hand over control, to become Theirs... to base yourself around their desire. The beauty of, id a Dom, taking someone into your hands, being trusted with authority over them, and both using them to pleasure yourself but always with the mutual goal of pleasing them as well.

Both so much fun.

I hope to enjoy myself here... only wish a certain online buddy had pointed me here sooner. This place looks great fun. Nice to be among like-minded people, and hope to get along well with the lot of you.

- Timberwolf

Warbaby1943
07-12-2006, 08:57 AM
Welcome Timberwolf to the forums. Enjoy and nice introduction.

Timberwolf
07-12-2006, 09:11 AM
Thank you for the welcome... this is a big forum, a lot to go through.

All the better. :)

Widget
07-12-2006, 09:33 AM
Welcome from a fellow Albertan. Yes this forum is huge lots to read in here. I hope to see you around!

Timberwolf
07-12-2006, 09:37 AM
Hey, a fellow Albertan... that makes one more than I usually run into!

A pleasure to meet you.

Rabbit1
07-12-2006, 09:46 AM

Hello everyone. I'm Timberwolf, and I'm new here. I live out in rural Alberta, Canada, also known as the middle of nowhere. I've been playing arond online with the Lifestyle for over a year now... and I love it.

I've tried both being a Dom and a sub online (for women only), and enjoyed both a great deal. So many of the elements fascinate me. I want to take it into real life, badly... the Lifestyle is proving to me, to be a drug. The more I get the more I want. The beauty of, if a sub, trusting someone enough to hand over control, to become Theirs... to base yourself around their desire. The beauty of, id a Dom, taking someone into your hands, being trusted with authority over them, and both using them to pleasure yourself but always with the mutual goal of pleasing them as well.

Both so much fun.

I hope to enjoy myself here... only wish a certain online buddy had pointed me here sooner. This place looks great fun. Nice to be among like-minded people, and hope to get along well with the lot of you.

- Timberwolf

Welcome to BDSM Forums Timberwolf

relax and enjoy yourself here ----we are all here for the same reason to be amoung like minded people

:wel

Widget
07-12-2006, 09:47 AM
Hey, a fellow Albertan... that makes one more than I usually run into!

A pleasure to meet you.

Hahaha thank you a pleasure to meet you as well.

Timberwolf
07-12-2006, 09:49 AM
Thanks for the welcome, Rabbit.

So that gives us a Rabbit, a Timberwolf, and a Widget. Sounds like the start of a bad joke about walking into a bar to me... :-)

Widget
07-12-2006, 10:12 AM
Shirley you're not serious...sorry I'll stop calling you Shirley...

frankee
07-12-2006, 04:10 PM
Hey Timberwolf,

Nice to see another Albertan here. Have fun, this is an awesome place to make new friends and to learn. :)

Silke
07-12-2006, 04:15 PM
Hiya Timberwolf and :wel to the forums. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and good luck with finding that special lovely lady...*smiles*

See you around and hope you'll enjoy our company,
Silke

Timberwolf
07-12-2006, 04:16 PM
Hey, thanks for the welcome Frankee. Hopefully I'll make plenty of friends, and you can never learn too much, I think.

Timberwolf
07-12-2006, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the welcome Silkie. Lovely avatar.

dzire2pleeze
07-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Switchboy and Timberwolf - welcome. Hope you both have a great time here.

Timberwolf - you don't have to read it all in one day. lol

Timberwolf
07-12-2006, 05:38 PM
"Timberwolf - you don't have to read it all in one day."

Sound advice, that.

submissivewife
07-12-2006, 07:27 PM
:welcomebo Timberwolf...hope you enjoy...from the looks of it...you have....

subwife

Timberwolf
07-12-2006, 07:33 PM
A pleasure to meet you, submissivewife.

How exactly does one get voted "Most Likely to Get Spanked Often"?

submissivewife
07-12-2006, 07:34 PM
keep reading....I think you can guess......*giggles*

Oh sorry...was that a good example?

Aussiegirl1
07-13-2006, 01:23 AM
:wel to all the new members.

This is a fantastic forum and I am sure you will all find it a great place to learn and make new friends. :)

Have fun

Aussiegirl

pj1488
07-13-2006, 10:53 AM
i want to be a performer.

my bdsm experience is about 6 months and mostly theory but have had limited practice spanking and paddling an ex-girlfriend.

i have no set views or opinions at present as i am want to learn more about bdsm and am willing to try switching to see both sides of the coin, as i am fairly dominant. my 1 thought about bdsm is it should be consentual, safe, and safewords must be adhered to and your partner should respect any limits.

Widget
07-13-2006, 11:12 AM
Hi pj1488, welcome to the forums, I am sure you will learn a lot here.

Unregistered
07-13-2006, 11:27 AM

my bdsm experience is about 6 months and mostly theory but have had limited practice spanking and paddling an ex-girlfriend.

i have no set views or opinions at present as i am want to learn more about bdsm and am willing to try switching to see both sides of the coin, as i am fairly dominant. my 1 thought about bdsm is it should be consentual, safe, and safewords must be adhered to and your partner should respect any limits.

Well this forum is consentual, safe and has passwords. Hang around and I sure you will learn from the exchange of ideas and maybe even have your ideas challenged as you go. I hope you have a great time here, and if there is a subject you are interested in which is not being addressed, pleased start your own thread.

:welcomebo

cariad

cariad
07-13-2006, 11:29 AM
Well this forum is consentual, safe and has passwords. Hang around and I sure you will learn from the exchange of ideas and maybe even have your ideas challenged as you go. I hope you have a great time here, and if there is a subject you are interested in which is not being addressed, pleased start your own thread.

cariad

see above - with me as a registered me!

cariad
07-13-2006, 11:32 AM
Thanks for caring about my zing littleme- I had my heart broken by an angel, but I'm getting on with things.

Tojo

Having been away for a few days ..... what a lovely thing to come back and see - big big smiles and hugs Tojo.

cariad

cariad
07-13-2006, 11:36 AM
Good evening everyone,
I'm new to this forum (obviously), and I look forward to being able to talk with you all and get to know you better over my time here. Although I'm only eighteen, I am deeply interested in BDSM, and have been for a number of years. I am naturally submissive, and wish to learn more about the lifestyle and - hopefully, all of you - before making the decision of pursuing my sexual interests whole-heartedly. I look forward to learning more about BDSM with your combined experiences and posts in these forums as a guide. Thankyou for allowing me to be part of your forum. :)
- poetic_justice

What a lovely introduction to yourself - and I so wish I had been where you are when I was eighteen - was the other side of uni before I discovered that side of myself.

I hope you have a enjoyable as well as educational time here - and thank you for being part of us.

cariad

cariad
07-13-2006, 11:38 AM
Hello
As you see im new, Ive recently discovered the BDSM Library and thought why not share some of my ideas and collect some new ones from more experianced people. I will admit i'm new to this but have had some past hrm experiances i guess (expermintation) but im from a very small town that has a very dull outlook on different lifestyles so I to learn more and meet new people.
Dahmon

Well in its own way, this is also a small town - but I hope you will find it is not dull on the matter of different lifestyles.

cariad

cariad
07-13-2006, 11:40 AM
Hi to all...

I've been reading the stories for a long time and am not new to online chat or discussion. It just felt like the right time to dive into these forums as well and maybe meet a few new people to talk with. It seems like a friendly and exciting atmosphere to be in.

switchboy

Smiles and :welcomebo

Dive right in - the deeper you go, the more fun you will have. And since you have discovered online chat, perhaps we will see you in the chatroom too....

cariad

cariad
07-13-2006, 11:43 AM

Both so much fun.

- Timberwolf

Hi there Timberwolf and :welcomebo

Love your avatar! It is always good to have like minded people joining us - and I am quite sure you will get on with us - and we don't often bite....

cariad

Timberwolf
07-13-2006, 12:23 PM
Thanks for the avatar compliment and the welcome cariad. Doing my best to fit in which is pretty easy with so many accepting people around.

"and we don't often bite...."

I'm not sure, around here is this good or bad? ;-)

WonderfullyChaotic
07-13-2006, 01:08 PM
Okay...Woo! So I'm new. Well, actually...I've been here a couple days, but haven't posted because I'm just roaming around, getting a feel of the place. It's a pretty open and understanding place...so far. I hope it doesn't change!

I'm in the US...West coast. I know...Vague, right? ^.^ Well, I'm quite young...Not too young, mind you. I'm allowed to be on here. I have proof...Not that you can see it...But it IS there! So yeah...I'm attempting to get my boyfriend more into the D/s scene, and it seems to be going partically smoothly...I'm a grammar geek. I like to read. I like to write. But I'm terrible at actually writting stories. But I really LOVE reading them. I enjoy being here, and I hope to make some friends.

Caio

~WC

Uncle_Ed
07-13-2006, 01:15 PM
I'm in the US...West coast. I know...Vague, right?
~WC

Vague? Never heard of it...

Have fun here with us WC! I believe you're off to a good start!

WonderfullyChaotic
07-13-2006, 01:24 PM
Vague? Never heard of it...

Have fun here with us WC! I believe you're off to a good start!

Oh! I do so hope you are joking. Vague...isn't a city!

Widget
07-13-2006, 01:32 PM
Welcome WC, Vauge eh, I was there once if only I can remember what it was like... A grammer geek to. I am sure if you have time and want to volunteer to poof reed for some of the writers you will have some grateful authors.

Have Fun!!!!

Timberwolf
07-13-2006, 01:34 PM
As I recall Vague is just slightly west of Parts Unknown.

From one newbie to another, welcome.

WonderfullyChaotic
07-13-2006, 01:35 PM
Welcome WC, Vauge eh, I was there once if only I can remember what it was like... A grammer geek to. I am sure if you have time and want to volunteer to poof reed for some of the writers you will have some grateful writers.

Have Fun!!!!

That sounds fun. Mind you though...I'm not perfect, and I do make mistakes. I am a woman. O.O Haha! Never! But I wouldn't mind proof reading. Just let me know, and I'll see if I've time. ^.^

WonderfullyChaotic
07-13-2006, 01:36 PM
As I recall Vague is just slightly west of Parts Unknown.

From one newbie to another, welcome.

-Falls over laughing.-:bdsmsmile

cariad
07-13-2006, 01:42 PM
Okay...Woo! So I'm new. Well, actually...I've been here a couple days, but haven't posted because I'm just roaming around, getting a feel of the place. It's a pretty open and understanding place...so far. I hope it doesn't change!

I'm in the US...West coast. I know...Vague, right? ^.^ Well, I'm quite young...Not too young, mind you. I'm allowed to be on here. I have proof...Not that you can see it...But it IS there! So yeah...I'm attempting to get my boyfriend more into the D/s scene, and it seems to be going partically smoothly...I'm a grammar geek. I like to read. I like to write. But I'm terrible at actually writting stories. But I really LOVE reading them. I enjoy being here, and I hope to make some friends.

Caio

~WC

You are still new? You are starting to feel like a regular in the chat room - and have enjoyed your company there.

Have fun in forums too.

A grammar geek - eek - will do me best to watch both me p's and q's when you is around then.

cariad

WonderfullyChaotic
07-13-2006, 02:06 PM
You are still new? You are starting to feel like a regular in the chat room - and have enjoyed your company there.

Have fun in forums too.

A grammar geek - eek - will do me best to watch both me p's and q's when you is around then.

cariad

Well, I really am new...Well, I've been a member for perhaps 5 or so days now? I'm not sure. But I am also a member at the academy. But I haven't accepted any tasks yet...I'm nervous!

dzire2pleeze
07-13-2006, 03:41 PM
a big WELOME to pj and Chaotic.

WC fun having you in the chat room. I thought you were an oldtimer. You fit right in.

submissivewife
07-13-2006, 04:49 PM
:welcomebo To the forums.....If you are looking to be a performer for the Academy you'll need to register there and follow the rules there to be a performer. Here...all you have to do is post.....Hope you enjoy both if that is what you are looking for.

Subwife

submissivewife
07-13-2006, 04:51 PM
:welcomebo WonderfulyChaotic looks as though you are enjoying the place....please continue to do so!

Silke
07-13-2006, 08:12 PM
:wel to the fun, pj and chaotic!! Nice to meet you. :)

Warbaby1943
07-14-2006, 03:50 AM
[I'm in the US...West coast. I know...Vague, right?

WonderfullyChaotic :welcomebo to the forums. Is that still out there somewhere? Enjoy.

Aussiegirl1
07-14-2006, 07:31 AM
Welcome WonderfullyChaotic to the forums

Hope you have a great time looking around. I am sure you will find it a friendly, fun place.

Aussiegirl

WonderfullyChaotic
07-14-2006, 12:31 PM
a big WELOME to pj and Chaotic.

WC fun having you in the chat room. I thought you were an oldtimer. You fit right in.

Nifty!! I fit in!

WonderfullyChaotic
07-14-2006, 12:37 PM
:welcomebo WonderfulyChaotic looks as though you are enjoying the place....please continue to do so!

:wel to the fun, pj and chaotic!! Nice to meet you. :)

WonderfullyChaotic :welcomebo to the forums. Is that still out there somewhere? Enjoy.

Welcome WonderfullyChaotic to the forums

Hope you have a great time looking around. I am sure you will find it a friendly, fun place.

Aussiegirl

Thank you all!

His_blizzard
07-15-2006, 02:23 PM
:wave: Hi all. I am here for the first time today, July 15th. I have already chatted with some wonderful folks and felt very welcomed.
I am old in years (53) and rather young to the lifestyle. I was widowed young, and I have 2 grown children that do not live with me, thank God! :) I am permitted to share a home with my Dom and Domme felines. All cats are Dominant, don't you agree? :rolleyes:
I first discovered that my submissive feelings were shared by thousands of others when I stumbled onto the Castle Realm site and realized that a 24/7 D/s union was not only possible, but much more common that I thought. Shortly after that I met Master in a D/s chatroom. What began as a friendship grew to something much more. Although he was at first my training Dominant, we met 7 months later in real life and he became my Master. Two years later I begged his collar and I have never been happier.
I know, to many of you the act of begging a Dominant to be Master is the same as being collared, but not to us. In Master's tradition of D/s, there are 3 steps for a submissive to grow. First, I begged him to be my Dominant. That was the initial training or probationary period. It was during this phase that I could show if I had what it took to be a submissive, and if I were to fit as His submissive. This would compare to a dating period in a vanilla relationship. After 7 months of rather intense training by IMing, phone conversations and many, many written assignments as well, he agreed to meet in person. We spent 4 days in his state (rarely leaving the hotel <weg>) and it was then that I begged him to be my Master. He agreed and presented me with a silver cuff that I wear on my left wrist. This was comparable to an engagement.
For the next two years we were inseparable online and by phone and visiting back and forth as much as possible. Yes, we are long distance and see each other every 3-4 months. This January when Master was visiting to attend my son's wedding, I finally felt I was ready to beg his collar and he accepted my total submission. It was an amazing and exciting huge step in this journey we are on. To us, wearing his collar is even more binding than a wedding ring.
I am submissive, but not slave. He no longer wishes to own a slave. I am fine with that. Like many things about us, it "fits". The obligations of aging parents living near us, and time yet needed to put into our jobs so that we can retire comfortably, keep us 1400 miles apart. We plan to be together 24/7 and even get married in about 7 years. For now we cherish every moment.
I am sorry that I have gone on so long. I love to tell my stort because to me it is a fairy tale that I never dreamed would come true. I am blessed.
Hope to meet more of you as time goes on. "Peace" ~emmy~

Timberwolf
07-15-2006, 03:04 PM
Welcome aboard His_blizzard, a fine introduction.

dzire2pleeze
07-15-2006, 03:46 PM
Welcome His Blizzard and thanks for the intro. Very nice indeed. I do not think 53 is old. It's quite young by today's standards. The new 40s, or say they say. I am so happy that you are living a fairytale. I wish one day to do the same. Dreams do come true.

Saw you in chat today and hope to see you there again.

frankee
07-15-2006, 03:58 PM
Wow! That's quite the intro, i enjoyed reading it. Welcome His_blizzard.:)

submissivewife
07-15-2006, 08:19 PM
:welcomebo His_blizzard...that's one hell of an intro...hope you enjoy the forums.

Aesop
07-15-2006, 09:00 PM
Welcome to the forums. :)

Aussiegirl1
07-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Welcome His_blizard.

What a wonderful introduction. I loved reading about your journey and hope all continues to go well for you.

I am sure you will find many friendly folk here to chat to and get to know.

Aussiegirl

His_blizzard
07-16-2006, 03:07 PM
Thank you all so much for your friendship and warm welcome. I already feel quite at home in the chatroom and plan to spend a lot of time reading the message boards. You guys rock! "Peace" ~emmy~

Silke
07-16-2006, 03:32 PM
Oh, what a nice intro, His_blizzard! :wel to the forums and hope to see you around. Congrats to successfully begging his collar...it sounds like the two of you have found just what you crave in each other. :)

wkcbitch
07-16-2006, 03:44 PM
NICE intro! Glad to have you aboard!

Uncle_Ed
07-17-2006, 11:51 AM
Hey!

Just poking my nose in-looking for a thrill or two-male: Dom-UK.

Been around a lot-mongrel.

michelle~
07-17-2006, 12:05 PM
Good evening and hello to everyone reading. I so look forward to meeting and chatting with you and learning about your close community here at the BDSM Library.

Power exchange has so many wonderful aspects, many of which I am still learning. Perhaps the mental side is the most intriguing as therein lies a real connection, to tiptoe 'round inside someone's mind and discover the treasures within.

One wonders what is to be found here, what can be learned, shared, traded, accomplished. I suppose time will tell. Perhaps friendship is a good place to start. *s

And thank you to =Sir= for suggesting my visit.

Widget
07-17-2006, 01:07 PM
Hello Lizard_King (Doors fan? .. I am the Lizard King, I can do anything .. hehe

Welcome to the forums and enjoy yourselves !

milky_momma
07-18-2006, 08:22 AM
Hello. i am new to BDSM but want to learn. i have had submissive thoughts since i was little but have not really tried to do anything yet. i hope looking at you will help me decide.
i like men playing with my boobs. That is why i have this name.
i want to chat as well so i will be in chatroom as well.
i hope you can teach me.
thank you Sirs and submissives.

Warbaby1943
07-18-2006, 08:24 AM
Hi milky_momma and a big :welcome: Have fun here, it is a great place to discuss and learn.

Widget
07-18-2006, 01:05 PM
Welome to the forums milky_momma.

Silke
07-18-2006, 02:23 PM
:wel Lizard_King and milky_momma...looking forward to hearing more from you. :)

cariad
07-18-2006, 10:58 PM
What a wonderful introduction to yourself His_blizzard!

Smiling and wrapped in warm feelings from having read it.

I was lovely to meet you in chat, and look forward to sharing forums with you.

cariad

cariad
07-18-2006, 11:01 PM
Hey!

Just poking my nose in-looking for a thrill or two-male: Dom-UK.

Been around a lot-mongrel.

Well there are lots of places to stick your nose in around here, and some are even safe to do so. Guess your thrills will coming from finding out which are which. Grins.

:wel

cariad

cariad
07-18-2006, 11:04 PM
Hello. i am new to BDSM but want to learn. i have had submissive thoughts since i was little but have not really tried to do anything yet. i hope looking at you will help me decide.
i like men playing with my boobs. That is why i have this name.
i want to chat as well so i will be in chatroom as well.
i hope you can teach me.
thank you Sirs and submissives.

Smiles - hello and :wel

You made a memorable entrance into the chatroom and I look forward to watching your progress here.

Take your time, enjoy and play safe.

cariad

MasterZed
07-19-2006, 09:35 AM
Hi all well I have been a member for about a month now and thought I better post in here, may I say the people that I have beeen chatting to have welcomed me with open arms and I hope to meet many more and cant wait to.

well I no its short but hey.

good luck all and be safe. :wave:

Warbaby1943
07-19-2006, 09:38 AM
Master Z :welcomebo to the forums.

Widget
07-19-2006, 09:39 AM
Hello Master Z (r) welome to the forums. Have fun looking around!

cariad
07-19-2006, 09:50 AM
Hi all well I have been a member for about a month now and thought I better post in here, may I say the people that I have beeen chatting to have welcomed me with open arms and I hope to meet many more and cant wait to.

well I no its short but hey.

good luck all and be safe. :wave:

First ruby and now you! So pleased you have made it here - and look forward to enjoying Forums with you.

cariad

MasterZed
07-19-2006, 10:37 AM
well kind of getting the hand of the whole forum thing so heres abit more about me

Well, as for being a new member here I have made many new friends and learnt a great deal, The Master/Dom side in me has grown so much that I did not realise how much I would be absorbed into the lifestyle.
And as for me as a person I 31 years old blue eyes short greyish hair and before you say grey at 31 I no but I am told it suits me? but I think they lie, joke I am also 6ft tall medium build.

Ok my good points.

I am caring fun tobe with very respectful to all that deserve it, I will listen to all people that have a valid point to put across and or just need an ear to talk to.

Ok my bad points.

Poor grammar. I stopped playing rugby and this does not mean that I am a meat head. I have been taken for a fool a few times but no more. Grumpy with a hang over as we all are. Im sure there is more.

Next are the things that I enjoy and like to do first I love to cook any kind of food and a glass or two of wine. I enjoy long walks on the beach, a good book and I no its odd but love the rain the peace that it gives. As for other things they come and go rugby,guinness,holidays,oh and yes day off work to relax.

Next are the things that I hate liers,cheats,bigots racists stereotypes and all the pain that couples give each WHY? there are many more things that I add but I would be here all day.

How shall I describe the love of a Master for his charge? It is romance It is passion And paternal It transcends the heart Unites the soul Binds with unseen chains Forged not from steel, but respect Tormentor Lover Father Teacher Companion Confidante Stranger Friend It is all things And I am completed Emptiness filled The Shadow now contented We are two, yet one

all for you my true love

Ruby(MZ)

Thank you for reading my ramble

Good luck and be safe:wave:

ruby{MZ}
07-19-2006, 11:51 AM
Oh Master , im not sure what to say, well i just hope You know how much i love and cherish being with You, through good times and bad im here for You xxxxx with Love and huge huggles xxxxxx Your ruby

Asia
07-19-2006, 11:58 AM
A dizzy bint I may (or may not) be, but what a wonderful intro - a memoir for sure.

I have to thank You and ruby for easing me in gently with talk of trees (smiles) and not killing me for taking *that* long to realise it was important to register!

Your wisdom has brought a wonderful profit - the lovely ruby.
From the dizzy bint,
asia
xxx
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

ruby{MZ}
07-19-2006, 12:55 PM
*giggles* were dizzy bints together babes, remember that !!!!!! ur lush and very special xxxxxxx

Aussiegirl1
07-20-2006, 12:32 AM
Welcome to all the newest members and I hope you all have a great time discovering how wonderful the forums can be.

Master Z I have to say what a great intro that was. I loved the way you described the love of a Master for his charge, Ruby sounds like she is one lucky lady.

Hope you all have fun!

Aussiegirl

wkcbitch
07-20-2006, 05:48 AM
well kind of getting the hand of the whole forum thing so heres abit more about me

Well, as for being a new member here I have made many new friends and learnt a great deal, The Master/Dom side in me has grown so much that I did not realise how much I would be absorbed into the lifestyle.
And as for me as a person I 31 years old blue eyes short greyish hair and before you say grey at 31 I no but I am told it suits me? but I think they lie, joke I am also 6ft tall medium build.

Ok my good points.

I am caring fun tobe with very respectful to all that deserve it, I will listen to all people that have a valid point to put across and or just need an ear to talk to.

Ok my bad points.

Poor grammar. I stopped playing rugby and this does not mean that I am a meat head. I have been taken for a fool a few times but no more. Grumpy with a hang over as we all are. Im sure there is more.

Next are the things that I enjoy and like to do first I love to cook any kind of food and a glass or two of wine. I enjoy long walks on the beach, a good book and I no its odd but love the rain the peace that it gives. As for other things they come and go rugby,guinness,holidays,oh and yes day off work to relax.

Next are the things that I hate liers,cheats,bigots racists stereotypes and all the pain that couples give each WHY? there are many more things that I add but I would be here all day.

How shall I describe the love of a Master for his charge? It is romance It is passion And paternal It transcends the heart Unites the soul Binds with unseen chains Forged not from steel, but respect Tormentor Lover Father Teacher Companion Confidante Stranger Friend It is all things And I am completed Emptiness filled The Shadow now contented We are two, yet one

all for you my true love

Ruby(MZ)

Thank you for reading my ramble

Good luck and be safe:wave:

Well its great to have you with your good points and bad points...afterall we ALL have them.

wkcbitch
07-20-2006, 05:52 AM
Oh Master , im not sure what to say, well i just hope You know how much i love and cherish being with You, through good times and bad im here for You xxxxx with Love and huge huggles xxxxxx Your ruby

From the sounds of it..you two are made for eachother. Welcome and have fun! It is wonderful to have you both in the forums.

cuckold2007
07-20-2006, 10:21 PM
Everytime I login, there is a new member that has joined.

<peering around in the dark corners>Where are you? Please, join in, we won't hurt you - well, unless you want us to, that is! And even then, you have to beg first.

Tell us who you are, where you are, your special interests and delights - you know, anything.

And if you're a sub, looking for an on-line MIstress, let me know ...
This is my first attempt to chat on here - Not sure if I amdoing it correctly.

cariad
07-20-2006, 10:58 PM
Smiles, cuckold, you certainly are. Welcome on board and I look forward to seeing many more of your 'correct' chats.

cariad

dzire2pleeze
07-21-2006, 01:24 PM
A big welcome to Master Z, whom I've said "hi" to in chat. Lovely intro and lovely lady ruby, whom I have also met in chat.

Cuckhold, welcome. I think you will enjoy yourself here.

Warbaby1943
07-21-2006, 01:54 PM
Hello cuckold and :welcomebo

nothing and nowhere
07-21-2006, 02:22 PM
hello, i've been visiting here on and off for the last year or so, but i didnt register until now. i consider myself still fairly new to the lifestyle and dont have the confidence to fully embrace it yet, but i want to learn as much as i can. Joining here seemed, to me, to be the best way of learning, so hi!!

i'm a male, 24, and i put in my profile that i am a switch because i find myself thinking dominant thoughts sometimes and submissive thoughts at other times.

thanks for reading :)

Uncle_Ed
07-21-2006, 02:36 PM
Hi nothing and nowhere!

welcome to the Forum-as well as chatroom!

Widget
07-21-2006, 02:54 PM
Hello to cuckhold & nothing and nowhere..welcome to the forums. I am sure you will have fun and learn a lot. We are all pretty friendly here.

nothing and nowhere
07-21-2006, 03:57 PM
had a very enjoyable time in the chatroom. very friendly and talkative people! i'm sure i'll come back again soon.

Warbaby1943
07-22-2006, 06:28 AM
Hi nothing and nowhere and :welcomebo to the forums.

caligirl{Rob}
07-22-2006, 01:46 PM
Hello...new to this forum/board...am 41 yr old, southern ca (too damn hot here this week!!) Have discovered a strong submissive side that has reignited a sensual/sexual desire I thought long gone. Work in marketing, enjoy art, needlework, writing...sub side is more of a new exploration with me currently, have enjoyed being cuffed, blindfolded, restrained. Had a wonderful strong dom partner but career path took him far away, though we continue to be in contact he has encouraged me to continue to search and explore and enjoy my sub side...as he saw the joy it brought to me. hugs and licks......

Aussiegirl1
07-23-2006, 02:27 AM
Hello...new to this forum/board...am 41 yr old, southern ca (too damn hot here this week!!) Have discovered a strong submissive side that has reignited a sensual/sexual desire I thought long gone. Work in marketing, enjoy art, needlework, writing...sub side is more of a new exploration with me currently, have enjoyed being cuffed, blindfolded, restrained. Had a wonderful strong dom partner but career path took him far away, though we continue to be in contact he has encouraged me to continue to search and explore and enjoy my sub side...as he saw the joy it brought to me. hugs and licks......

What a lovely intro caligirl,

I am sure you will find you enjoy it here, lots of great people to help you to continue your search. :)

Aussiegirl

Aussiegirl1
07-23-2006, 02:29 AM
Welcome to Cuckold and nothing and nowhere,

Hope you both have a great time here on the forums.

Aussiegirl

Thinker_69
07-23-2006, 03:37 AM
Hi all, I am very new to this - so I do hope that I am in the room as required. I am sub to start and join this forum due to my new found interest in BDSM. I am crazy about Anal & Smoking Fetish play. Breath-control is also a nice combination with Smoking Fetish especially with Gasmask to control a Sub. I'm joining this site to learn and broaden my horizons in the BDSM culture. What I want is a Mistress that can take me through the steps of the wonderfull world of BDSM::bondage: :wave:

Warbaby1943
07-23-2006, 04:35 AM
Hi Thinker_69 and :welcomebo to the forums. Enjoy

dzire2pleeze
07-23-2006, 08:00 AM
greetings cali - was nice meeting you last night in chat. seems like you had a lot of fun. this is a good place to be. enjoy.

hello and welcome to thinker, as well. have fun

Widget
07-23-2006, 09:30 AM
Hello thinker, welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay!

caligirl{Rob}
07-23-2006, 03:47 PM
and yes dzire... I did enjoy myself :) have found this to be a lovely board hugs and licks

cariad
07-23-2006, 09:30 PM
hello, i've been visiting here on and off for the last year or so, but i didnt register until now. i consider myself still fairly new to the lifestyle and dont have the confidence to fully embrace it yet, but i want to learn as much as i can. Joining here seemed, to me, to be the best way of learning, so hi!!

i'm a male, 24, and i put in my profile that i am a switch because i find myself thinking dominant thoughts sometimes and submissive thoughts at other times.

thanks for reading :)

A slightly belated :wel (Uncle has the letter from my Mummy explaining that I have been away, and even worse, out of reach of the internet)

This is not only a great place to learn and grow in confidence, but also a wonderful place to make friends, male, female, sub and dom.

Looking forward to seeing you somewhere.

cariad

cariad
07-23-2006, 09:32 PM

What a lovely intro caligirl. Thank you, and look forward to you taking more minutes off from your career path to spend with us here.

cariad

cariad
07-23-2006, 09:36 PM
Hi all, I am very new to this - so I do hope that I am in the room as required. I am sub to start and join this forum due to my new found interest in BDSM. I am crazy about Anal & Smoking Fetish play. Breath-control is also a nice combination with Smoking Fetish especially with Gasmask to control a Sub. I'm joining this site to learn and broaden my horizons in the BDSM culture. What I want is a Mistress that can take me through the steps of the wonderfull world of BDSM::bondage: :wave:

Hello there Thinker and :wel

An interesting introduction to yourself - have you also thought about posting in the personal's section?

cariad

Tojo
07-23-2006, 10:38 PM
I'm not going to attempt to welcome the flood of new members individually- I keep forgetting this thread...

Hi to all, welcome- hope you have a great time. :wave:

Tojo

Aussiegirl1
07-24-2006, 12:54 AM
Welcome Thinker,

I am sure you will have a great time here. It is a great place to learn and make new friends.

Aussiegirl

poetic_justice
07-24-2006, 02:41 AM
Welcome to the boards Thinker, :)

I hope you find everything you are looking for, and more.
Good Luck
-poetic_justice

YourThrone
07-24-2006, 06:55 AM
Welcome Aboard Thinker,

Have fun and enjoy yourself!

MrJames
07-24-2006, 03:55 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm a dominant male in my early forties, looking to meet folks and make friends. I have about five years experience as a Dom, but I've never been able to get involved in the social aspects of it. My experience has always been one on one with a sub. I'm not in a relationship right now, which may be why I'm feeling the need to socialize. (Nothing worse than a lonely Dom.)

I look forward to making some new friends here.

Widget
07-24-2006, 05:45 PM
Hi MrJames!! Welcome to the forums. We are all pretty friendly here so I am sure that you will meet lots of new friends.

Timberwolf
07-24-2006, 05:52 PM
"(Nothing worse than a lonely Dom.)"

Try being a switch. Then you get twice the urges to mess around with your head!

Welcome.

Shaded
07-24-2006, 08:24 PM
Hey, I'm Shaded, another somewhat new person to the forums. I've been visiting this site off and on for about 6 months now, and made a few friends. I'm young (Only 20) But Dominant. Looking to make some friends, and have fun while I'm here.

submissivewife
07-24-2006, 08:35 PM
Hello Everyone and Welcome to the forums...hope you enjoy!

dzire2pleeze
07-24-2006, 08:35 PM
Welcome Shaded. This is a great place to make friends and have fun both.

dzire2pleeze
07-24-2006, 08:39 PM
Hi everyone,

(Nothing worse than a lonely Dom.)

I look forward to making some new friends here.

Nothing worse than a lonely submissive either. Welcome to the forums. Join us in chat some time. You'll make friends fast.

ChurchofVirus
07-24-2006, 09:17 PM
Greetings all, you can call me CoV, I'm kinda new to the scene, I've done minor BDSM stuff here and there but never really got into it like the recent times. The women I am involved with pretty much turned me on to the scene and I'm loving it yet I feel like I have no clue what I am doing nor what to do.
I'm a Dom, or I try to and am here really to learn. I know that all these great master/pet relationships don't just happen, takes some know how, so here I am.

Feel free to point me in the right direction on where to start.

*EDIT*

Oh Yeah, seriously, if there would be anyone kind enough to mentor me through advise and discussion I'd really appreciate it. PM me if so.

Widget
07-24-2006, 09:33 PM
welcome to the forums CoV have fun and I suggest you start maybe looking through the knowlege base thread :)

cariad
07-24-2006, 09:53 PM
Hello Mr James and Shaded.

:wel - if you join in, possibly in chat as well as here, it is almost impossible not to make friends in this place.

Looking forward to seeing you both around.

cariad

poetic_justice
07-25-2006, 02:52 AM
Welcome MrJames and Shaded, I'm sure you will enjoy these forums thoroughly

-poetic_justice

Aussiegirl1
07-25-2006, 05:14 AM
Greetings all, you can call me CoV, I'm kinda new to the scene, I've done minor BDSM stuff here and there but never really got into it like the recent times. The women I am involved with pretty much turned me on to the scene and I'm loving it yet I feel like I have no clue what I am doing nor what to do.
I'm a Dom, or I try to and am here really to learn. I know that all these great master/pet relationships don't just happen, takes some know how, so here I am.

*EDIT*

Oh Yeah, seriously, if there would be anyone kind enough to mentor me through advise and discussion I'd really appreciate it. PM me if so.

Welcome CoV, :wave:

This is a fantastic place to learn. Both reading the posts and asking questions is a great way to start. You will find we are a very welcoming and helpful bunch. Good luck in your journey and I think you are already ahead of some in being aware that good D/s relationships don't just happen.

Aussiegirl

Aussiegirl1
07-25-2006, 05:15 AM
Welcome Shaded and Mr James,

I hope you have lots of fun here on the forums.

Aussiegirl

The Good Girl
07-25-2006, 10:27 AM
As of four days ago (hence my lateness in posting an introduction...other things on my mind, you may say!) I became the wife, forever-partner of the most amazing man on this earth (and on this forum!) for me: CG. He knew my ever-growing philosophy of life from the moment we met: no holds barred (in any aspect of life) be passionate about things, find the humour in the darkest of situations (having lived my formative years on the hellmouth) and give, give, give of yourself completely. You may have guessed that makes me the sub! (damn! no wonder my bottom's sore - but you'll never hear me beg!:pray: )

We did just drift into mild exploration of these roles of dom and sub but the best thing for me is that from now on, I get to ask, and be asked by my best friend, lover, husband and master anything that would please me or him in our future.

So it's lovely to be here and learn more ways to please my very selfless husband so that I can be just like him when I grow up....:horny:

The Good Girl :bigkiss:

Warbaby1943
07-25-2006, 10:57 AM
Hi good girl and :welcomebo to the forums.

susieq
07-25-2006, 11:39 AM
Hi !
I'm susieq. I'm glad i found this place and am excited about getting to know some of you. Please read my profile to learn a little about me. I'm ineterested in getting new friends

Widget
07-25-2006, 12:46 PM
Hello susieq and welcome to the forums. I am sure you will meet lots of new people here.

Is your nick from the song?... great now I am humming it hahaha

Oh Suzie Q Baby I love you
Suzie Q

I like the way you walk
I like the way you talk
I like the way you walk I like the way you talk
Suzie Q

Uncle_Ed
07-25-2006, 12:54 PM
Hi suzieq,

Welcome to the Forum! I'll wave as I fly into Seattle on 3rd August!

dzire2pleeze
07-25-2006, 01:38 PM
a big WELCOME to CoV, The Good Girl and susieq.

Warbaby1943
07-25-2006, 02:21 PM
Hi susieq and :welcomebo to the forums. Hope you enjoy it here.

MrDom
07-25-2006, 03:52 PM
hi too alll welcome to the fun.

MrDom

YourThrone
07-25-2006, 05:48 PM
Welcome to the forums Mr James, CoV, Shaded , Good girl , Susieq

If I missed anyone, my apologies.

Aussiegirl1
07-26-2006, 04:21 AM
Welcome Good Girl and susieq,

I hope you both have a great time here.

Aussiegirl

suchandsuch
07-27-2006, 10:15 AM
Hi. I am a male switch. I liked the stories and am excited to explore the online bdsm community. I would love to exchange ideas and communicate with individuals who are creative and wicked.

Asia
07-27-2006, 12:09 PM
Pleased to read your Intro Sir,
A delightful insight which does leave me begging for more *smiles*
A good way to meet and chat with people is by going to 'chat' - a friendly welcome is ensured. Look forward to chatting soon honey.
From one SwItCh to another.
Asia
xxx

:span:

Warbaby1943
07-27-2006, 12:22 PM
Hi suchandsuch and :welcomebo to the forums.

Tojo
07-27-2006, 03:54 PM
Mr James, CoV, Shaded , Good girl , Susieq & such&such- welcome to all.

Creedence fan Susieq?

Good Girl you sound like a good girl alright, congrats & lucky him.

(goes off singing 'oh susy q.....')

Tojo :wave:

MasterRob{cali}
07-27-2006, 04:50 PM
Well Hello There
Welcome to our, fun/mad house of joy smiles

M-R

debbieh
07-27-2006, 05:45 PM
Hello, everyone. I'm a female submissive... :D I've been interested in BDSM for a while now... I just can't seem to find anyone else around me who's into it and me in my town. :D So I came here...:D

Silke
07-27-2006, 05:53 PM
Wow, a lot of new people here....a warm :wel to you all!! Hope you'll enjoy yourselves here and looking forward to meeting you.

Aussiegirl1
07-28-2006, 09:59 PM
Hi. I am a male switch. I liked the stories and am excited to explore the online bdsm community. I would love to exchange ideas and communicate with individuals who are creative and wicked.

Hi suchandsuch and welcome to the forums,

This is a great place to exchange ideas and I am sure you will find many creative and wicked people to communicate with.

Have fun

Aussiegirl

Aussiegirl1
07-28-2006, 10:01 PM
Hello, everyone. I'm a female submissive... :D I've been interested in BDSM for a while now... I just can't seem to find anyone else around me who's into it and me in my town. :D So I came here...:D

Welcome debbieh

Well you have come to the right place. You will find this a friendly community ready to share and have fun.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Aussiegirl:wave:

Widget
07-29-2006, 02:30 PM
Hello to debbieh and suchandsuch
Welcome to the forums

poetic_justice
07-29-2006, 05:55 PM
Welcome to the Forums everyone :)

-poetic_justice

g dawg
07-29-2006, 08:11 PM
i'm a 47 year old sub with little r/t experience, which is about to change hopefully. my wife has agreed to be my Domme, but is new and wants to learn the ropes. my life is about to change for the beter i think.

Warbaby1943
07-29-2006, 08:25 PM
Hi g dawg and :welcomebo to the forums. You have come to the right place to learn. Enjoy.

Aussiegirl1
07-30-2006, 01:33 AM
Welcome g dawg ,

Sounds like you have an exciting journey ahead of you. This is a great place to learn for both you and your wife.

Aussiegirl

Tojo
07-30-2006, 04:39 AM
Hi & welcome Debbieh & g dawg.

Yeah Debbieh it's not something you can just waltz up to someone & say 'Hi I'm Deb- would you like to tie me up?' :eek:

With the resources of this site & the net in general, your wife should get some great ideas g dawg.

Hope you guys both enjoy it here.:wave:

Tojo

maddie
07-30-2006, 12:29 PM
Yeah Debbieh it's not something you can just waltz up to someone & say 'Hi I'm Deb- would you like to tie me up?'

That would certainly make life interesting, wouldn't it?

Hi gdawg and debbieh! Welcome to the forums! :hihi:

Ozme52
07-30-2006, 04:13 PM
i'm a 47 year old sub with little r/t experience, which is about to change hopefully. my wife has agreed to be my Domme, but is new and wants to learn the ropes. my life is about to change for the beter i think.

One needs to ask.... for the better? or perhaps for the beater? :rolleyes: Both?

Welcome

Ozme52
07-30-2006, 04:19 PM

To paraphrase Richard Boone as Paladin... "Have Cuffs, Will Travel." :rolleyes:

Ozme52
07-30-2006, 04:23 PM
Yeah Debbieh it's not something you can just waltz up to someone & say 'Hi I'm Deb- would you like to tie me up?' :eek:

Tojo

Why not? LOL. I overheard nearly the same exact quote at a local bookstore... between a honey and her beau... my only mistake was to not ask if they fancied any help... :icon176:

KY_Master
07-31-2006, 06:14 PM
I'm new! Just joined about 10 minutes ago, thought I'd say hi and let you all know I'm not some lurker :)

21 year old Male here, hope to find a lovely online sub. ANy girls from Kentucky around here??

Silke
07-31-2006, 06:36 PM
Lol, obviously anything but a lurker! *grins* :wel to the forums, KY_Master and good luck with your search. :)

maddie
07-31-2006, 06:36 PM
Hello, KY_Master! Welcome to the forums! :hihi:

If you're truly interested in finding a sub, you may wish to check out our Personals thread and maybe post something there, telling a little more about yourself and what you're looking for. Good luck!

aree
07-31-2006, 07:57 PM
Hello KY :)

Widget
07-31-2006, 08:01 PM
Hello Ky.. It is a slippery slope from lurker to poster but you did just fine. Welcome

Aussiegirl1
08-01-2006, 01:36 AM
Welcome to the forums,

I think you will find this a great place. Just jump in and have fun.

Aussiegirl

JMW1961
08-01-2006, 02:09 AM
Hello, I am new here. My good women and I want to explore the scene and she has deep feelings about being dominated but neither of us have any experience. We plan to use this site to find the ways and take advice from members that we can get. Feel free to get in touch and hope to chat to you all at some stage.

rosydawne
08-01-2006, 03:08 AM
This is my first visit although I have been reading the stories for a while. I am in a committed vanilla lesbian relationship but I fantasize about being dominated by a man. Strange, I know but it is where I am.

maddie
08-01-2006, 05:43 AM
Hello JMW1961 and rosydawne! Welcome to the forums! I hope both of you find lots of useful information here and I look forward to seeing y'all around the forums!

Tojo
08-01-2006, 06:35 AM
Hi welcome to KY_Master, JMW1961 & rosydawne.

rosydawne, one's sexuality isn't cast in stone, from what I've seen & I've seen quite a bit. I hope your wish comes true.

JMW- talk to your partner, first & foremost- she knows what she wants, or get her to write it down for you.

KY- yes try the personals, but start slow. From what I hear many nice subs are put off by anyone coming on too strong, try making friends first.

Have a great time guys. :wave:

Tojo

aree
08-01-2006, 07:43 AM
Hello JMW1961 and rosydawne. :cheerlead

KY_Master
08-01-2006, 07:51 AM
Was I coming on to strong? I apologize if it seemed that way.

katie_21
08-01-2006, 10:07 AM
Nah I don't think you was coming on to strong I think they were just giving you advice NOT to :)

Welcome to the forums everyone who just joined!

Widget
08-01-2006, 10:47 AM
JMW1961 and rosydawne! welcome to the forums. Have fun and enjoy.

little_rose
08-01-2006, 10:52 AM
Hey Guys, a welcome from me too:wave:
And Rosydawne, i know how you feel.
I'm bi (i think, sexuality is fluid as tojo has pointed out), but i'm also more into being dominated by a man than by a woman.
Or maybe it's that society has conditioned my desires in that way...I'm not sure, but this is a good place to figure out what is out there, and experiment;0

xx

Widget
08-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Hello little_rose and welcome to the forums. I am sure you will find a lot of interesting things to read in here.

Silke
08-01-2006, 02:26 PM
A warm :wel to all the new faces in the house...make yourselves at home and have fun exploring and making friends. Looking forward to seeing you around. :)

dzire2pleeze
08-01-2006, 03:48 PM
I'm a little behind on my greetings, so hello and welcome to all that have joined our little loonie bin. Have fun

BeautifulOblivion
08-01-2006, 08:22 PM
Hey guys. I just joined the forums and actually made my first post in "word games. =)" That seems like a fun little thing to play.

Anyways, I'm new around here. I'm a submissive by nature and am currently started my exploration of the lifestyle with my fiance. =) Hopefully I can find some great information and such on here.

Thanks in advance for the warm welcomes that I've seen in other replies to new posters. =) This seems like a great community and I'm already glad to be a part of it! =)

Silke
08-01-2006, 08:27 PM
:wel BeautifulOblivion...great to see another future game addict. *grins* I'm sure you'll find loads of useful information on here and a lot of friends to play and share with. Glad you have found us - hope you enjoy! :)

hawk_fann
08-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Hello BeautifulOblivion and welcome to the community. If you spend any time in games we'll meet soon enough! Enjoy the terrific people here.

aree
08-01-2006, 08:42 PM
Hello BeautifulOblivion. :)

Ozme52
08-01-2006, 09:24 PM
Welcome to everyone.

Tojo
08-01-2006, 10:18 PM
Was I coming on to strong? I apologize if it seemed that way.

No not at all KY- as the lovely katie says, that was just general advice.

Hi also to BeautifulOblivion- I'll resist the temptation to use the abbreviation...

Tojo

dzire2pleeze
08-01-2006, 10:46 PM
I'll resist the temptation to use the abbreviation...

Tojo

ROFLOL - you're too funny.

Welcome BeautifulOblivion. As you already know this is a great place to be.

poetic_justice
08-02-2006, 12:29 AM
:welcomebo to everyone that is new to the forums. I am sure you will like it here, and I hope you find whatever you may be searching for (even if its just a bit of fun) :)

- poetic_justice

maddie
08-02-2006, 05:15 AM
Hello BeautifulOblivion! :hihi:

Welcome to the forums!

cariad
08-02-2006, 10:31 PM

*EDIT*

Apologies for the rather delayed welcome from me to forums. From what you say in your post you have stumbled across the right place to be at this time. There are lots of people here, with oodles of knowledge and opinions, so as you wander through the threads you should be able to find what fits right with your personality and your relationship.

I hope you find, or even better, have found, someone to mentor you. The couple of times I have done this I have discovered it to be both one of the most consuming exercises, but also one of the most rewarding.

cariad

cariad
08-02-2006, 10:36 PM
As of four days ago (hence my lateness in posting an introduction...other things on my mind, you may say!) I became the wife, forever-partner of the most amazing man on this earth (and on this forum!) for me: CG. He knew my ever-growing philosophy of life from the moment we met: no holds barred (in any aspect of life) be passionate about things, find the humour in the darkest of situations (having lived my formative years on the hellmouth) and give, give, give of yourself completely. You may have guessed that makes me the sub! (damn! no wonder my bottom's sore - but you'll never hear me beg!:pray: )

We did just drift into mild exploration of these roles of dom and sub but the best thing for me is that from now on, I get to ask, and be asked by my best friend, lover, husband and master anything that would please me or him in our future.

So it's lovely to be here and learn more ways to please my very selfless husband so that I can be just like him when I grow up....:horny:

The Good Girl :bigkiss:

Ohhhhhhhh - thank you for posting that introduction - it has filled me with such warm and happy feelings.

I pray that you will be speaking of your marriage in the same terms when it comes to the other side of the 'forever' you speak of.

cariad

.....oh - and :wel to forums

cariad
08-02-2006, 10:39 PM
Hi !
I'm susieq. I'm glad i found this place and am excited about getting to know some of you. Please read my profile to learn a little about me. I'm ineterested in getting new friends

Hello susieq - a big :wel and if your experience is anything like mine, after a slow start of feeling lost amongst all these names and people who seem to know just what is going on here, you will suddenly find that you have friends everywhere you turn. It is a wonderful place.

cariad

cariad
08-02-2006, 10:42 PM

Hello suchandsuch and :wel

I also started my journey into this site via the stories section - the only problem is that I now spend so much time communicating with the creative and wicked individuals here that I do not get round to reading the stories any more.

Hope you enjoy this part of your exploration of the BDSM community.

cariad

cariad
08-02-2006, 10:46 PM

And although I am sad for you that you have not yet found anyone local to you who is interested in BDSM I am pleased that you have decided to join us here.

I hope you have a great time, learning more about the lifestyle and meeting the people on the this site.

cariad

cariad
08-02-2006, 10:48 PM

Ohhhhh - do let us know how it goes! I so love real life happy stories!!!!!

Oh - and welcome to forums.

cariad

cariad
08-02-2006, 10:58 PM
I'm new! Just joined about 10 minutes ago, thought I'd say hi and let you all know I'm not some lurker :)

21 year old Male here, hope to find a lovely online sub. ANy girls from Kentucky around here??

Hey - there is nothing wrong with lurking - I have been doing it for the past week and a bit, just means that you have catching up to do when you come out of lurk mode - as you can see from all my posts above and below.

Is lovely though that you did take the plunge and post, and a big :wel

You might consider also posting in the personals section - you never know.....

.....and as you get involved with this community you could yet be fighting off lonely subs, although they tend to flock to those they feel they know. So keep posting.

cariad

cariad
08-02-2006, 11:02 PM
This is my first visit although I have been reading the stories for a while. I am in a committed vanilla lesbian relationship but I fantasize about being dominated by a man. Strange, I know but it is where I am.

Hello and :welcomebo

Sounds as if you could be in the right place to thoughtfully explore your fantasies without damaging you current relationship.

I hope you enjoy your time here, and that we are able to be a constructive part of the journey to you discovering what is right for you.

Take care
cariad

cariad
08-02-2006, 11:10 PM
Hey guys. I just joined the forums and actually made my first post in "word games. =)" That seems like a fun little thing to play.

Anyways, I'm new around here. I'm a submissive by nature and am currently started my exploration of the lifestyle with my fiance. =) Hopefully I can find some great information and such on here.

Thanks in advance for the warm welcomes that I've seen in other replies to new posters. =) This seems like a great community and I'm already glad to be a part of it! =)

Well - you joined yesterday, and already have 13.89 posts per day to your name! I guess you are finding your feet. You will have reached the magic 150 within the fortnight at this rate.

Smiles, yes, this is a great community, I am pleased to be able to :wel you into it, and I hope we live up to your expections.

cariad

Violenteer
08-03-2006, 01:36 AM
Hello. Violenteer Checking in!

Glad to be here. Have not had much of a look around the site, but will proceed to do so! Great site.

Have been into the lifestyle for a while now (5 years), but have never taken it to the online community, it has always been self learnt, and taught ( Aaaaaah! How I love to teach!)

I am of a dominant nature, and have recently found myself a new lady. She has exceeded my expectations, here trust blows my mind, and as such am needing to learn some new techniques! I am hoping this is the place. Education is a life long thing.

Aside from all that, I am an engineer, a graphic designer and musician/singer. Would post you all some of my stuff, but external links not allowed. And that is O.K. But can I post stuff from my own site, that is stealing my own bandwidth isnt it?

I am from Australia.

Hoping to get to know you all well.

Speak soon, and keep the ropes tight.

Vio.

poetic_justice
08-03-2006, 02:12 AM
Welcome to the forums Vio!!

Silke
08-03-2006, 05:41 AM
Hiya and :wel Violenteer...*grins* yet another Aussie, should be fun! ;)

Would post you all some of my stuff, but external links not allowed. And that is O.K. But can I post stuff from my own site, that is stealing my own bandwidth isnt it?

You can put a link to your own page in your signature if you want, but hotlinking is still out of the question. I'm not sure what you were thinking of posting - if it's pictures why don't you upload them here as an attachment? Just a thought...

Again, a warm welcome to the forums and have fun! It's a great place to learn new stuff and meet wonderful people. Feel free to ask and share - I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. :)

maddie
08-03-2006, 06:23 AM
Hello Violenteer! Welcome to the forums! I am sure you will find much useful information here. You may also wish to look at the Academy for some suggestions.

:hihi:

aree
08-03-2006, 06:42 AM
Hello Vio.
:)

dzire2pleeze
08-03-2006, 06:54 AM
Hello, V, and welcome to the forums.

cariad
08-03-2006, 02:20 PM
Hello Violenteer, and we are glad you are here too! Just in case you thought you were getting to grips with what is here, make sure you go back to much earlier threads too - there are some great ones hidden away and the equivalent of many lifetimes of experience. Oh - and you can always start your own thread and ask!

How about turning your graphic design skills to an avatar for yourself?

:wel, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

cariad

Argie Slave
08-04-2006, 09:31 AM
Hey you all!

Just registered so I can "meet" new people interested in the BDSM Lifestyle :D

TheLordJustice
08-04-2006, 10:21 AM
Welcome Argie Slave

Widget
08-04-2006, 10:26 AM
hello Argie Slave and Violenteer welcome to the forums. :)

Timberwolf
08-04-2006, 10:33 AM
Welcomes all round.

maddie
08-04-2006, 11:03 AM
Hello Argie Slave. Welcome to the forums! :hihi:

meredith^
08-04-2006, 12:58 PM
Hello there

Yesterday I registered, so I will introduce myself. First of all, my English is not that well because it's not my first language. I'm Anne, I'm 18 and I come from the northern part of the Netherlands. I'm a sub-switch and I have a lovely Master. I came here to learn more stuff and to meet some new people. If you want to know anything else, just ask.

Widget
08-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Hello and welcome meredith. You're English seems just fine so far so don't worry, there are many members here whose first language is not English. Have fun !

maddie
08-04-2006, 01:41 PM
Hello meredith, and welcome! :hihi:

Leigh
08-04-2006, 01:44 PM
Hello joined here on the advice of my master his hope is that I will learn something while I am here
Yes I have 2 masters as you will see from my profile each of them teaching and training me to be a good slave
chat soon (as I am allowed)
Slave Leigh

cariad
08-04-2006, 01:55 PM
Hello there

Yesterday I registered, so I will introduce myself. First of all, my English is not that well because it's not my first language. I'm Anne, I'm 18 and I come from the northern part of the Netherlands. I'm a sub-switch and I have a lovely Master. I came here to learn more stuff and to meet some new people. If you want to know anything else, just ask.

Hello meredith and :welcomebo

Most people I have met who come the Netherlands have very impressive English, and you are clearly no exception.

This is a great place to learn - browse through the threads, and ask questions as you wish, you are sure to get a variety of answers depending on peoples' backgrounds and experience. All you have to do is then extract what is right for you and your relationship.

I wish you a lovely time here.

cariad

cariad
08-04-2006, 01:59 PM
Hello joined here on the advice of my master his hope is that I will learn something while I am here
Yes I have 2 masters as you will see from my profile each of them teaching and training me to be a good slave
chat soon (as I am allowed)
Slave Leigh

Hello, Leigh and a big :wel

I think your Master is wise. This is a good place for learning, and for meeting other people with an interest in the lifestyle. With two Masters and forums, you will certainly not be short of guidance.

My only advice to you would be think about what you read and are told, and make sure you extract what is right for you.

cariad

subspeciesmale4u
08-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Nice to be here.

submisive male with no real experience in dealing with being a submissive i had an on-line Mistres for about a year.

just finding out things about myself

i will learn Ihope. Don't really know my limits yet hope to find out

looking forward to my journey

aree
08-04-2006, 03:31 PM
A big hello to all the newcomers.

maddie
08-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Hello leigh and subspeciesmale4u! Welcome to the forums! :hihi:

I'm sure y'all will find lots of useful information around here.

cariad
08-04-2006, 09:08 PM
Nice to be here.

submisive male with no real experience in dealing with being a submissive i had an on-line Mistres for about a year.

just finding out things about myself

i will learn Ihope. Don't really know my limits yet hope to find out

looking forward to my journey

Hello and :wel

Well you have discovered that you have submissive traits, and have a year's on line experience, that is way beyond the starting point - so do not knock what you already know of yourself or this lifestyle.

This is a great place to discover information about bdsm, and to have any questions answered, so with your clear eagerness to learn - jump in with both feet and enjoy the ride!

(Apologies to one and all, and especially CC, for the mixed metaphore.)

cariad

Aussiegirl1
08-04-2006, 10:31 PM
A big warm welcome to all our newest members,

Thank you all for taking the time to introduce yourself. I hope you all have a great time on the forum and discover what a wonderful place to learn and have fun this is.

Aussiegirl

dzire2pleeze
08-04-2006, 10:48 PM
greetings and welcome to the new members. good to have you on board.

Silke
08-05-2006, 10:08 AM
A warm :wel to all the new members..Argie Slave, meredith, leigh and subspeciesmale4u. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here and have fun at the forums. :)

Asia
08-05-2006, 10:29 AM
{{{ hugs}}}

Enjoy your stay - all have been very welcoming to us newbies.
Asia
xxx

His Slut
08-05-2006, 12:35 PM
Hey there all! His Slut (HS) here. Just joined this morning and I'm hoping to learn lots. Ya'll seem like a great bunch and I hope to be a productive member of your society.

maddie
08-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Hello His Slut! Welcome to the forums! :hihi:

His Slut
08-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Hello His Slut! Welcome to the forums! :hihi:

Thanks for the welcome! btw...I LOVE your avi! I'm something of a shoewhore! I think I might have those shoes in the back of my closet...

maddie
08-05-2006, 12:47 PM
I wish I had shoes like that! I keep looking, though...

His Slut
08-05-2006, 12:51 PM
do a search for electrique boutique...That's where I got mine! Except mine don't have rhinestones and I think they are only 3 inch heels.

maddie
08-05-2006, 01:11 PM
Hmmm..... Thanks! I've been sticking to Zappo's, becuase of the free shipping, but it's always nice to have lots of places to look.

dzire2pleeze
08-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Wonder if there's room for two shoe freaks? Sure, we'll just build another closet. Welcome HS. Hope you have as much fun here, as you have shoes.

His Slut
08-05-2006, 05:05 PM
Wonder if there's room for two shoe freaks? Sure, we'll just build another closet. Welcome HS. Hope you have as much fun here, as you have shoes.

You too???? I LOVE shoes...as for another closet...

Thanks for the welcome and yes, I have shoes, many MANY shoes. :rolleyes:

LikelySuspect
08-05-2006, 11:11 PM
hi, my name's Jess. I'm 18 and from Canada. I'm crazy, silly, and bad at following rules. I like to have fun and rarely take life seriously. I'm mostly submissive, but have been known to switch if the mood strikes. I love to talk, so chat me up in the chat room. also, don't expect subservient behaviour unless you deserve it.

Piercingaze
08-05-2006, 11:15 PM
Welcome to our little family, hope you have lots of fun.. Sounds like you would be a bit of a challenge with your challenging authority :) sounds like you will have lots of fun.

poetic_justice
08-05-2006, 11:20 PM
Welcome to the forums collapsibleuniverse, I hope you enjoy your time here, however brief or long that may be :)

- poetic_justice

Aussiegirl1
08-06-2006, 12:37 AM
hi, my name's Jess. I'm 18 and from Canada. I'm crazy, silly, and bad at following rules. I like to have fun and rarely take life seriously. I'm mostly submissive, but have been known to switch if the mood strikes. I love to talk, so chat me up in the chat room. also, don't expect subservient behaviour unless you deserve it.

Welcome to the forums,

I have no doubt you will have lots of fun here!

Aussiegirl

cariad
08-06-2006, 02:47 AM

Smiles and :welcomebo

Having passed you in chat, although yet to exchange more than a few lines, I have seen how your self description matches the person I saw there!

Pleased you have joined us here, and I hope you enjoy all parts of this site.

cariad

MrDom
08-06-2006, 03:18 AM
hi jess and welcome

MrDom

Silke
08-06-2006, 04:43 AM
Hiya and a warm :wel to you, jess. Sounds like you'll be a fun addition to our little gang here...:D

maddie
08-06-2006, 04:51 AM
Hello collapsibleuniverse! Welcome to the forums! :hihi: I'm looking forward to seeing more from you here and in chat.

Widget
08-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Hello collapsible and anyone else I may have missed *big wave* welcome and have fun!

dzire2pleeze
08-06-2006, 09:46 AM
You too???? I LOVE shoes...as for another closet...:

~smiles~ I should have made myself clearer. I'm from Arkansas, we walk around barefoot down here. lol. I was referring to maddie, Queen of Shoes.

dzire2pleeze
08-06-2006, 09:49 AM
hello Miss Universe and welcome to the forums. hope you have as much fun here as you seem to have in chat. warning - there's no bar here, though. ~smiles~

HIS_princess
08-06-2006, 12:17 PM
Hello. Glad to be here. i'm just kind of poking around and lurking for a little while. But i wanted to pay some respects and introduce myself. HIS_princess is kind of lame, so if anyone wants to call me leigh, or Hp, or even slut/wench/sub go right ahead! :)

Sorry in advance for any noobish moments i may have! But i'm always willing to accept correction. ;)

cariad
08-06-2006, 12:27 PM
Hello. Glad to be here. i'm just kind of poking around and lurking for a little while. But i wanted to pay some respects and introduce myself. HIS_princess is kind of lame, so if anyone wants to call me leigh, or Hp, or even slut/wench/sub go right ahead! :)

Sorry in advance for any noobish moments i may have! But i'm always willing to accept correction. ;)

Hello Hp, and thank you for coming out of lurkland and showing yourself. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and continue to post.

cariad

maddie
08-06-2006, 02:07 PM
Hello HIS_princess! Welcome to the forums! Glad to see you here. :hihi:

dzire2pleeze
08-06-2006, 03:48 PM
HP welcome - hope you have a wonderful time here.

HIS_princess
08-06-2006, 04:35 PM
Thank you so much, everyone! This place is huge and everyone is so nice. i think it'll be a great resource.

Silke
08-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Glad you feel at home already, HIS_princess....another warm :wel from me. :)

Aussiegirl1
08-07-2006, 05:51 AM

Welcome Hp,:wave:

I hope you have a great time here, either just looking around or joining in. Oh and don't worry about any noobish moments, we all have those from time to time.:)

Aussiegirl