PDA

View Full Version : My Introduction

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

write4jetc
01-08-2003, 08:12 PM
Everytime I login, there is a new member that has joined.

<peering around in the dark corners>Where are you? Please, join in, we won't hurt you - well, unless you want us to, that is! And even then, you have to beg first.

Tell us who you are, where you are, your special interests and delights - you know, anything.

And if you're a sub, looking for an on-line MIstress, let me know ...

BDSM_Tourguide
01-09-2003, 12:09 AM
I like to see new members join up. I usually have a look at their profiles, just to see where they're from and how old they are. Since I have been moderating the forum and actually paying attention to that sort of thing, I have noticed several Canadians join up and only one 14 year old. Although that is open to some debate.

Usually, if I catch them joining, I will send an email to the new Canadians, 'cause I'm biased and I likes Canadians. I let them knwo there are forums to view and such so that maybe they will participate.

veru_skjava
01-09-2003, 05:09 AM
Its enjoyable to hear from new memebers.

I enjoy getting to know how each individual thinks, and feels about the various topics we discuss here.

Belonging to several different forums, I am amazed at times with the diffierent "tones" of topic discussion.

So please all the new members I too have noticed joining, speak up, introduce yourselves. :)

and Welcome...

okay coffee is finshed I'm off to get my first cup ;) (will get Tourguide Sir a cup as well ;) )

veru skjava

write4jetc
01-10-2003, 06:59 PM
<sigh> How come no-one ever puts the tea kettle on?
Do I have to do everything around here ? <muttering grows fainter as Amanda gets further away ....> Where's a good slave when you need 'em? Why can't they be at work and here, too? Who left the milk on the counter??

Finding_Fantasy
01-13-2003, 01:05 AM
I've got tea on here but it's 1am and 2000 miles away *chuckles*

write4jetc
01-13-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Finding_Fantasy
I've got tea on here but it's 1am and 2000 miles away *chuckles*

details, details, details ...

when's it's 1 am there, what time is it here? I should know this ... it's 2 hours different, but I can never remember which way. I think it may be 3 am here? Nope, tea wouldn't be the best idea now, although I very well could be up and reading. Sleep disorder, anyone? Next time I'm up and reading in the middle of the night, I'll join you for tea <g>

Finding_Fantasy
01-14-2003, 02:01 AM
Gee, there's a term that is has been running rampant through our household especially as of late. Working nights kinda does weird things to your sleep schedule. Granted, I have always have had problems sleeping well since I was little. Too many nightmares and weird dreams. Master thinks I must be psychotic with the ones that I have.

write4jetc
01-14-2003, 09:52 AM
Yeah, mine's a long term thing too. My mother said when I was a baby, I started sleeping through the night when I was really young. But since I was about 8 years old, I have never slept through the night, until recently.

Nightmares were one of my biggest problems too. I finally got so desperate, that I went to see a - a - I don't know the right term for him. A shaman is as close as I can come. He taught me how to do a thing called 'lucid dreaming'. It has put me in complete control of my dreams; I can make anything happen any way I want it to. If I 'feel' a dream going bad, I can turn it onto a different path. It's an amazing gift that I am very thankful for.

About 2 years ago, I underwent a 'sleep disorder' test; where I had to stay in a special lab overnight, hooked up to things that measured stuff like my breathing, my REM sleep, my eye movements; wires everywhere! It was very revealing; they figured I got about 1 hour of sleep out of the 8 hours I was there.
So, now I'm medicated, and I sleep just fine, thank you!

How long have you been doing the night thing? I don't know how you can stay awake, I'd be asleep half the time - or bored to death!

Finding_Fantasy
01-15-2003, 01:27 AM
I have been doing the night shift for about 4 months or so now. I am fairly used to it. I used to work nights as a baker at Tim horton's ofr about 2 1/2 years. I am not really a morning person anyway and even on my days off I usually stay up quite late. Although, lately I have been going to bed early on my days off.

Ezzrai
01-16-2003, 05:33 PM
hi, have chatted with a few of you quickly on one other site. i am new to these boards and new to BDSM. i am a sub, and not yet sure where my interests lie here. In other areas i paint and make a subtle attempt writing mostly poetry, but am extending into short stories and probably my 110th attempt at a book :) *sighs* one of these days....
anyway...hi all....*waves*

felinaform
01-16-2003, 06:56 PM
Hello!

I am new here.. well, new all around. I was reading your board and I "knew" my friend would like it here so I went and got him and here we are!

I haven't written much lately. I do like to write. My friend is a very good writer (I think) and also a good teacher (I know) *giggles*... else why would I be here?

Anyways, I will be looking around, getting familiar. Maybe I will dig up an icon for myself and a signature too.

O... I am in Hawaii, and my friend is sleeping away on the other side of the world... *sad sigh* and I am eager for the time when next we meet.

It looks like this place will be lots of fun!

Finding_Fantasy
01-17-2003, 05:28 AM
Welcome felinaform. I am sure you will like it here with us. I am usually quite shy about these kinds of public forums myself, but I seem to be more comfortbale here. :)

Hope you like it!

feline
01-17-2003, 12:47 PM
this looks like the place to say hello :)

*wonders what is happening to the oh so shy felinaform i have come to know and love*

Finding_Fantasy, it is nice to hear that a shy person (i am also often shy, believe it or not) likes this place. that is very reassuring :)

let see, something about me.

i am interested in bondage games, both being tied up, and tying others up.

when i am in the mood, i write short stories. perhaps with time i will post one or two of them here, and find out what people think.

felinaform
01-17-2003, 04:20 PM
*snip* Feline: "wonders what is happening to the oh so shy felinaform i have come to know and love*

*RASPBERY*

climbs atop her grassy knoll, gives a sexy yelp and rattles the chocolate handcuffs in Feline's direction.

You know very well what is happening... now come, you deserve a spanking for that!

goes down to poke the submit button... :D hehe

hopes my html modificatin worked....

felinaform
01-17-2003, 04:26 PM
Finding_Fantasy: Welcome felinaform. I am sure you will like it here with us. I am usually quite shy about these kinds of public forums myself, but I seem to be more comfortbale here.

Hope you like it!

[COLOR=blue]Thank you much for the welcome! I have looked around and this looks like a safe place, which is important. Everyone seems happy and good!

I am feeling happy to have found a place where we can play openly.. it feels good to stretch out and relax. Thanks to the person who created this place!

Big contented sigh.... me

[/COLOR=blue]

felinaform
01-17-2003, 04:27 PM
:eek:
[COLOR=deeppink]**BLUSH**

felinaform
01-17-2003, 04:29 PM
:confused: ...my color box dried up!

BDSM_Tourguide
01-17-2003, 04:38 PM
Check your private messages. :)

feline
01-17-2003, 04:55 PM
***BLUSH***
i am being chaised in public by someone with handcuffs and chocolate!!!

*tries hard to resist the irresistible*

*sigh*how come the spell checker cannot fix all these words???

*thinks perhaps i should spank Felinaform for this* *innocent expression number 32*

felinaform
01-17-2003, 04:57 PM
:) Thank you! I must use option two (use VBB code) since I have supressed pop-up windows.

crosses fingers and hopes my color box got refreshed!

BDSM_Tourguide
01-17-2003, 04:58 PM
"Innocent?" "Innocent???" There is no such thing as an innocent submissive. There are only submissives that know they are in trouble!

feline
01-17-2003, 04:59 PM
i have selective blocking of popup windows, so i can use the colourbox quite happily

BDSM_Tourguide
01-17-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by felinaform
:) Thank you! I must use option two (use VBB code) since I have supressed pop-up windows.

crosses fingers and hopes my color box got refreshed!

I figured it might have been something like that. Otherwise, changing your color is easy.

Even for girls. LOL

feline
01-17-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
"Innocent?" "Innocent???" There is no such thing as an innocent submissive. There are only submissives that know they are in trouble!

*open and innocent expression number 21*

who ever said i was a submissive? :)

anyway, cats are past masters of looking innocent, no matter how damming the evidence against them is.

sometimes i am the submissive, and sometimes i am the dominant. it is fun :D

oh yes, i think i am going to be happy here, it seems like a fun place, which is important.

felinaform
01-17-2003, 05:04 PM
YIPPEEEEE

*jumps up and down on feline out of joy and something else*

***RASPBERRY*** no fair you got colors first...I tried hardest!

goes down to poke ***SUBMIT***

felinaform
01-17-2003, 05:08 PM
:eek: ***pout*** sees all the action that happened while I was busy typing codes and goes to find IE....

BDSM_Tourguide
01-17-2003, 05:09 PM
I'll take your word for it.

And after that I will hope that you are not as flaky and ridiculous as all of the other switches I have known.

feline
01-17-2003, 05:27 PM
i have been called MANY things over the years, but "flaky and ridiculous" are not normally in the list :)

as for comparison, since i don't know these people, i will leave it up to you to form you own opinion. after all, that is the best way.

as for fun, as i see it, being in charge brings with it responsibility for safety, the need to feel creative, and i can spend far to much time looking up the spelling for the things i want to do. mutters something unspeakable about spelling in the english language

enough of this serious stuff for now. i wonder, if i approach from one side, and Felinaform approaches from the other, just how would you respond to a spanking?

after all, if you go around making those sort of comments about girls, you have got to expect some form of reaction *giggles*

BDSM_Tourguide
01-17-2003, 05:30 PM
... by temporarily banning you both from the forums until I thought you had learned your lessons. :)

I have no doubts in my mind as to my dominance.

felinaform
01-17-2003, 05:33 PM
Ohhhhh!*trys out paintbox in IEhehehehehe....

SUBMIT

wonders if i have learned how to edit yet....

felinaform
01-17-2003, 05:35 PM
:eek: I failed....

feline
01-17-2003, 05:38 PM
well, that is good to know. perhaps best not to then :)

as for sureness of position, about the only thing i am totally sure of is that i am not submissive to most (if any) people.

the rest i am still working out as i go.

but at the same time, i like to be playful. hope you don't mind playfulness.

feline
01-17-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by felinaform
:eek: I failed....

i think then i should be the one spanking, and you the one being spanked! it seems only fair under the circumstances *HUGS*

felinaform
01-17-2003, 05:49 PM
***RASPBERRY***

NU-UH.... go see!

kimberly
01-27-2003, 08:00 AM
*waves*
hi ..... not new ..... just been gone a while ..... but willing to put forth my opinion if willing to listen.
*smiles* ..... hi TourGuide

BDSM_Tourguide
01-27-2003, 08:03 AM
... you long-lost wretch. Nice to see you have returned finally.

BDSM_Tourguide
02-17-2003, 06:51 PM
... the site and boards will remain up long enough for new members to see this warm, welcoming thread and post to it.

I hope Jinn and the tech crew can get everything sorted out soon.

LIONESSINBOOTS
02-18-2003, 05:50 PM
Just wanted to say hello to everyone . im new just joined today. have been reading some of the posts looks like a great place to meet some new friends. ill warn u one thing though my typing leaves alot to be desire but you will get use to it ask kimberly lol well take care and hope to hear from some of u soon :) as for what im into hmmmmm good question i like a lil of this and that ok guys get your mind out of there *wink* just saying i like music reading such things like that hope to get to know some of u soon hey look a whole post sis without any typos lol hugzzzzzzzz

BDSM_Tourguide
02-18-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by LIONESSINBOOTS
Just wanted to say hello to everyone . im new just joined today. have been reading some of the posts looks like a great place to meet some new friends. ill warn u one thing though my typing leaves alot to be desire but you will get use to it ask kimberly lol well take care and hope to hear from some of u soon :) as for what im into hmmmmm good question i like a lil of this and that ok guys get your mind out of there *wink* just saying i like music reading such things like that hope to get to know some of u soon hey look a whole post sis without any typos lol hugzzzzzzzz

Nice to see you. Hope you will join in our lengthy and wandering discussions. I look forward to reading what you post.

Paul{k}
02-19-2003, 08:52 PM
It's nice to see You here, LIONESSINBOOTS. I'm sure this site will benefit from Your presence.

*Hugs to You*

Paul

Tractortorture
02-22-2003, 07:00 AM
Why are you moving to the UK? Is it through choice? or is it a form of masochism?

As another newcomer I'ld like to say hello & best wishes to you.

LIONESSINBOOTS
02-22-2003, 06:45 PM
Nice to see you. Hope you will join in our lengthy and wandering discussions. I look forward to reading what you post.

LIONESSINBOOTS
02-22-2003, 06:49 PM
hey there,
nice to hear from u. i read ur profile . u and have alot of the same interests cooking i love to cook, chinese is one of my fav foods wish i could cook. tell u what ill cook mexican and u cook me some chinese lol. the authors u ahve i read alot of too. us ound like a interesting man. have read some of ur posts. i look forward to reading mor take care hope to hear fru soon :) hugzzzzzzz:)

LIONESSINBOOTS
02-22-2003, 06:54 PM
hey sweetie,
thanx for the warm hugz. its good to be here . Its a great site am enjoying reading the posts. take acre and talk soon hugzzzzzzzz

LIONESSINBOOTS
02-22-2003, 06:57 PM
hey there,
thanx for the welcome. its purely by choice. My fiance lives there. were getting married and I'm moving there. take care and best wishes to you also :)

BruceBoxer
02-22-2003, 06:58 PM
hey sweetie,
thanx for the warm hugz. its good to be here . Its a great site am enjoying reading the posts. take acre and talk soon hugzzzzzzzz

I'm especially glad you're here Lioness--you're as bad at the keyboard as me--I need a partner in my misery!

LIONESSINBOOTS
02-22-2003, 08:15 PM
hey you,
lmao thanx for the welcome i think lol hey I warned u when i said hello in the first post my typing bites .hmmm so do I for that matter sometimes so watch it :P but seriously nice to hear from u pop over anytime u want and say hello :)

BruceBoxer
02-23-2003, 12:01 PM
hey you,
lmao thanx for the welcome i think lol hey I warned u when i said hello in the first post my typing bites .hmmm so do I for that matter sometimes so watch it :P but seriously nice to hear from u pop over anytime u want and say hello :)

Sure it was an enthusiastic welcome--I like me women fiesty and an occasional bite or two is a fine thing--glad you got a chuckle.
Cheers,
Boxer

Finding_Fantasy
02-24-2003, 05:53 AM
Hi there Lioness. Glad to have you aboard. :) Hope ypou enjoy it here.

BruceBoxer
02-24-2003, 06:15 AM
Hi there Lioness. Glad to have you aboard. :) Hope ypou enjoy it here.

And Fantasy can't tyoe either :) Thank God! My wife gives me SUCH crap for my email typing--I tell her it's no big deal but she's anal about it--thankfully that not all she's anal about (hardy har har). Shit, gotta go to work--paid labour sucks--really cramps my freetime to frolick...

LIONESSINBOOTS
02-24-2003, 05:52 PM
hey there , thanx for the welcome. yea im having fun here :) take care and talk to you soon.

LIONESSINBOOTS
02-24-2003, 05:57 PM
mmmmmm now the sucking i like lol.but typing isn't my stong suit as for the feistyness, well im latina for one and a leo for two so i have it for sure :p well take care sweetie and pop over again soon. *hugz*

BruceBoxer
02-25-2003, 01:03 PM
mmmmmm now the sucking i like lol.but typing isn't my stong suit as for the feistyness, well im latina for one and a leo for two so i have it for sure :p well take care sweetie and pop over again soon. *hugz*

OHG--you're my fantasy--I'm an Irishman Leo living in San Antonio among the Latinas--I salivate over that skin color--a silky, smooth, warm latte puntuated with dark nipples; get rock hard at the slightly accented speech and the rolled "rrrrrrs"....sigh...

BDSM_Tourguide
02-25-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by BruceBoxer
OHG--you're my fantasy--I'm an Irishman Leo living in San Antonio among the Latinas--I salivate over that skin color--a silky, smooth, warm latte puntuated with dark nipples; get rock hard at the slightly accented speech and the rolled "rrrrrrs"....sigh...

You should have lived in the apartment complex Finding_Fantasy and I lived in Houston. Most nights when I walked home from work, entire families would be out on the apartment lawn and barbequing. It was kinda cool to watch and listen as I passed by. Smelled great, too.

There were some honeys there, too. You would have probably liked it there.

BruceBoxer
02-25-2003, 03:19 PM
You should have lived in the apartment complex Finding_Fantasy and I lived in Houston. Most nights when I walked home from work, entire families would be out on the apartment lawn and barbequing. It was kinda cool to watch and listen as I passed by. Smelled great, too.

There were some honeys there, too. You would have probably liked it there.

My two bi subs are from Houston--we get down there pretty often BUT, sriously and you'll vouch for it--that FREAKING traffic is miserable!

BDSM_Tourguide
02-25-2003, 05:18 PM
My two bi subs are from Houston--we get down there pretty often BUT, sriously and you'll vouch for it--that FREAKING traffic is miserable!

I know a couple of bi subs in Houston, too. One of mine while we were down there was from El Paso. I wonder if we have ever met some of the same people? That would be weird, but kinda cool.

BruceBoxer
02-25-2003, 08:00 PM
I know a couple of bi subs in Houston, too. One of mine while we were down there was from El Paso. I wonder if we have ever met some of the same people? That would be weird, but kinda cool.

You know what--one woman IS from El Paso--went to college there--we may be peters-in-law!

LIONESSINBOOTS
02-26-2003, 09:48 AM
:) well actually im latina mixed I have nine nationalities. spanish mexican indian japanese german dutch french caucasian and yes even irish lol. i can't speak any of them though :p my fiance` loves the coloring of my skin.im not real dark but not light either just in between. hmmmm hard nips not going there lol email me a pic sometime and ill email u one back its nice knowing what peeps look like take care talk to u soon :)

Finding_Fantasy
03-04-2003, 04:35 AM
Ha! Well, my typing has certainly improved over the last couple of years. Just ask BDSM Tourguide! I used to never be able to type the word the. It always came out hte. I have got that one licked now though ;) We used to have a computer chair where it was open where my butt sat near the back and every time I made a typo WHACK! Damn it learned better typing really quick.

As for darker skin *lmao* Well, I am definitely not your type Bruce. I am about as white as they come! I guess it's all the scandinavian in me. I am English, German, Norweigan, and Swedish ( and a teeny bit of scotish).I guess that makes me about as stubborn as they come!

BruceBoxer
03-04-2003, 06:51 AM
As for darker skin *lmao* Well, I am definitely not your type Bruce. I am about as white as they come! I guess it's all the scandinavian in me. I am English, German, Norweigan, and Swedish ( and a teeny bit of scotish).I guess that makes me about as stubborn as they come! [/B]

Sweetie, I like you women types brown, white, yellow, black, red--hell, if'n you were green macht nicht to me! And English and German, and Bulgarian and especially red-haired Croatians--I'd still be face down parting those whatever color lips with my tongue and gnawing clits and nipples and ears and all the fun parts you girls have...shit...now I have to go to work all stiff and stuff...

Finding_Fantasy
03-05-2003, 01:49 AM
That'll teach ya!

LIONESSINBOOTS
03-07-2003, 11:21 PM
:) hey girl I know exactly what you mean. I still do hte andahve lol. anyone know where I can get a typist lol. my friends are use to my typing lol hmmmm having my arse smacked each typo I made Iwouldn't be able to sit .well im off take care talk to you soon :)

redEva
03-09-2003, 08:51 PM
Sweetie, I like you women types brown, white, yellow, black, red--hell, if'n you were green macht nicht to me! ...
So nice to know you do not discriminate Master BruceBoxer, i on the other hand have to admit to prefer my world in Black and White. well some Red for the color sake maybe ;)

Swashbuckler
03-17-2003, 11:27 PM
I have been around for a while, so I am not exactly new..., but I thought I would introduce myself. So I am ~Swash~, and very pleased to meet all of Y/you.

I am a Switch, though seems I am mostly Dominant of late. But I refute any flakiness... Crazy, perhaps, but flaky....nah.

I have enjoyed reading lots of wonderful stories since I was introduced to this wonderful place. Hopefuly, my woefully inadequate dinosaur computer will someday allow me to submit some of my own fantasies. But for now, someone has hidden my sledge hammer and so I can not pound the keyboard with that right now. (I hate computers, they hate me; it just works out that way.) ;)

Enough about me, though, it was nice meeting you all.

~Swash~

Tiger
03-17-2003, 11:56 PM
... the site and boards will remain up long enough for new members to see this warm, welcoming thread and post to it.

I hope Jinn and the tech crew can get everything sorted out soon.

Well, finally, everything looks fine now after moving to a new server/company. It was a pain to move things around, but it's much better to have a more stable server :)

dougy1949
03-18-2003, 05:35 AM
I am a new member. However, I have been going to this site for a year or more reading stories. They are great. I have been submitting a story for the last month or two. I am looking for a nice mean lady to communicate with by email.

dougy1949
03-18-2003, 04:36 PM
I am new at this. I have been reading stories on the BDSM Library for a long time. Would like to find a nice mean woman to exchange emails with. Any help would be appreciated

Finding_Fantasy
03-19-2003, 03:02 AM
Hello everyone, tis moi. :) Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. You know, that life thing kind of gets in the way sometimes...now if I actually HAD a life, that statement might actually be true!! ;)

Just like to welcome all the new people. Hope ya have fun and find what you are looking for! Swashbuckelr: Not flaky huh? LOL Well, I have yet to meet a "true" switch as we define it...just a lot of indecisive people :) Maybe you'll prove me wrong!

LoKi Kat
03-22-2003, 09:41 AM
Hello! I just joined today, but had been reading the stories for quite a while, perhaps the last year?

I found the forum for the first time yesterday, and started reading the messages and decided to start writing and joining the discussions. :)

I am a female, married and submissive(to a point).

Every day life I tend to be on the dominate side.. I like to drive, I like to have control over what goes on for the most part, and am dominate at work, however, when it comes to in the bedroom, sexually I am submissive.

Just part of the balance everyone needs in their life. Nice thing is, my husband is the same way. Mainly submissive between work and home, but sexually dominate. :)

Otherwise, thanks for the welcome and I look forward to reading more intriguing posts! :)

Becca

Finding_Fantasy
03-23-2003, 01:33 AM
Hey there Becca and welcome to the group. I can understand where you are coming from. I have to be dominant in my job, because if I wasn't I'd never get any work done. Though for me, it's not a choice, it's necessity. :)

I am married to my dominant as well. We started out as a d/s couple but moved to more of a commitment you could say.

LoKi Kat
03-23-2003, 10:16 AM
Thank you for the welcome! :)

And yes, my husband and I did that as well. We went from strict D&S to a more vanilla relationship, though we do have our perks and the occassional scene is still fun and keeps things different.

It works out nicely ~grins~

longrover
07-16-2003, 02:41 PM
When I checked back into the forum recently after moving to dsl I discovered I've been a member since some time in 2001. You never realize how you're handicapping yourself until you stop, do you?

Anyhoo, I've been enjoying the site for years now, even went through advanced search with all my fav likes and donts marked, had a great time but the list kept getting longer. I'll have to do it aqain, right? :)

I've been reading and playing for years, back to about 1970 for Story of O, earlier than that for hit-n-miss, paying close attention since the '80's. (drooling)

My fantasies are sub (female pov) but my life is dom, rare switch, mostly bondage in any case. Married since '68 to the same woman, no kids.

I'm very fond of several writers here - no names to avoid leaving someone out.

Lon

fireyone456
07-16-2003, 05:44 PM
It's nice to join a forumn that welcomes and invites new members!! I look forward to reading posts and responding when I have something to contribute!

Kostly
07-16-2003, 06:01 PM
I found this site about 3 years ago... and have continued to come ever since... It is my only source for erotic fiction... But I have never used the forums here because I didnt really totally acknowledge my Kink until recently when I came out. I have had submissives before this, but I always considered myself a romantic.

I started using the forums here recently after beign attacked, Flamed, and Bashed on Bondage.com for posting new Ideas and thoughts and after the Moderators didnt do anything to prevent such abuse, I decided that Bondage.com forums were a joke... I wasnt the only one that felt that I was beign treated unfairly. I received 10 emails from people who felt sorry for my situations.

Unfortunatly my temper hit a boiling point after one of my threads where hijacked by the "forum sluts" (1000+ post members who have no LIVES) that posted messages with useless and offtopic posts. Their purpose was to silent me by makeing it unlikely anyone would wade through their crap to see the actual content.

So I responded with a simple note to the moderators telling them what was going on. But was called a "IMMATURE CHILD" by her. So I requested that the moderator "No LONGER contact me" via email, and that I would consider any contact as harrassment. She ignored me and continued to send me messages... She also said Hijacking wasnt against Forum policy...

They pushed me passed the point of beign able to back down... so I took Justice in my own hands...

I posted over 300 Replys to Varous old topics within one hour. VIRTUALLY and TOTALLY TAKING OVER the forums... after the hour my account and IP was banned. Fortunately I have a DYNAMIC IP address, so if I wanted to I could return. I did decide though that I have sought enough vegence and that I am REALLY not interested in Returning to those players and Bullys.

For all of you out there that have ever been BULLIED before, we can finally mark a win in our category. So now I search for a place where I wont be so quickly judged. Were I wont be judged for my spelling alone, but what I say. I really hope I found it...

BTW, I am not really a distructive person, but I was picked on as a young child quite extensively... Well The actions of these individuals were less mature then that of my earlier days, and I felt forced to seek revenge on the behalf of all... I appoligize to anyone who may have been unfairly targetted in this move, but I gave it allot of thought, and felt that revenge must be sought.

Thanks
Kostly

zeus
07-17-2003, 12:13 AM
aw...thanks fer makin us feel welcome..btw..im frm india...ne other indian memebers

ladyB
07-18-2003, 12:20 PM
Hey there,

Thought I'd jump on this bandwagon as well, been around for a couple of weeks, and having fun, and getting to know some of the personalities around here... :p

History of being from South Africa, then New Zealand, most recently Texas and now Belgium, so you could say I get around a bit, which is not always a bad thing!

So *HI* and thanks for the coffee/tea that we got in the welcome!!

gamoses
07-18-2003, 09:09 PM
i'm so impressed with the warm welcome to newbies! too many net communities seem to somewhat resent those who infringe on their little groups, so this is very refreshing and appreciated.

thanks to all of you who make us feel less insecure about our various kinky preferences. your examples are greatly needed.

pam
07-20-2003, 11:12 AM
Hello --

I'm new to these forums but not to the website; have been reading the stories for well over a year I believe.

Female submissive, somewhat older, know what I like and how I like it :)

Dominant, sadistic, hairy men with a fondness for brutal, relentless throat fucking grab my attention every time. Have many fantasies in very 'taboo' areas and am not sure which I want to to cross over the threshhold into reality. I guess when the time is right, with the right person -- I'll know.

Since age 15 or so, seeing a cowboy movie with bondage (stop laughing!!!) I've been intrigued, turned-on, hooked, insatiable and willing to experiment. Years and years ago had some SMBD websites and participated in certain newsgroups, but that seems like another lifetime.

Anyway, that's me. Always interested in new friends, learning as much as I can and expanding my uhm horizons, so to speak

:)

veru_skjava
07-20-2003, 11:33 AM
Just popped into this thread, realizing I haven't been here in a longgg time.

So sorry to have failed to welcome you all to the forums. Its truly wonderful here and I hope you enjoy yourselves.

**offers iced coffee, lemonade, and assorted munchies to all**

veru skjava :)

InnerTemptress
07-24-2003, 04:50 PM
thanks for the welcome ... :)

i guess i should fill in my profile but for now .. i'm submissive, late 30s and from toronto, canada

slavelucy
07-25-2003, 02:48 AM
...i have only just seen this thread welcoming new people! i am slavelucy, i am 24, from the UK and a married female submissive. i have been coming on here for about a year or so reading the stories but only recently discovered the forums etc. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

slavelucy x

Thingul
07-25-2003, 05:02 AM
First of all: thanks for the warm welcome, the tea and the coffee. If you'd happen to come to the Netherlands, be sure to drop me an email and I'll make sure to have some coffee *and* tea standing ready for you.

About me:
Am quite the dominant type at work and in public. The terms "perfectionist" and "control freak" would be approriate.
Sexually I am more the submissive type and I love to be tied down, helpless, out of control...

On the other hand: with the right person I can be occasionally sexually dominant. But only if it pleases her :)

Byebye,
Marcel

longrover
07-25-2003, 05:07 AM
Welcome, Thingul. I couldn't have said it better - never have, in fact, though I've tried often enough.

Lon
__
Sufficiently advanced technologies are indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clark

veru_skjava
07-25-2003, 05:59 AM
Welcome Thingul,

I sure can relate to that statement. When I have shared that I have a submissive nature all my life, many who know me professionally or even personally as a mom have commented that I must be confused. *giggles*

I found a wonderful article on Mistress Steeles site in the champer called top space, subbie top space I believe.

In the article it described perfectly the way I have felt. As Chief of Social Work in the Navy I had little if no tolerance for screw offs (screw ups were a large part of the population I served.) At home I am indeed a control freak (well OK I admit I am at work as well.)

However sexually I have been able to be the "top" only briefly, it is NOT something I am into.

Then when I found... hm no that is not how it was, then when i was found by a Dominant that was able to see me for who I am, the potential I had, and make me his, chain me, enslave me, and in doing so free me beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

I found that my lifelong sexual desires ( am only speaking for myself) were indicative of the interpersonal dynamic that would best work for me in a relationship. I found D/s and my life was complete. :) ;)

I think when we are able to recognize the inner nature versus the required nature of our daily life we find the peace and harmony that is so essential to enjoying our lives .

Welcome to the forums I do hope you find it as pleasant as I do.

*offers banana bread with hazelnut coffee*

veru :)

yikes edits realizing I need to drink more coffee, serving it is not helping my spelling. *giggles* :p

Guardian2114OT
07-25-2003, 01:38 PM
Hello! I am me... Nope, that doesn't help. :D

How about.... I'm Linda and I'm from central Maine. I have been reading the stories on this site since I discovered it in 1997 or 1998. It wasn't until last year, however, that I discovered that these just weren't written by people with sick thoughts like me! :eek: It is an actual way of life. *MAJOR SIGH OF RELIEF* (Yeah, I can be a little slow on the uptake at times!! LOL)

I am submissive in nature and enjoy some pain. ;) (Female- if the name didn't clue you in! LOL )

I'm going to combine a couple of purposes in here, and this is the other one. Someone asked about what you read/don't read. About the only type of story I won't read is one with snuff. I read one once- and I can still picture the scene the way it was written. *shudder* My imagination can paint WAY too vivid pictures!!

Guess that's enough for now. Other than that I usually just lurk. So, you might now see me again for a while. :)

Linda/kiz

boccaccio2000g
07-26-2003, 08:29 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pam
[B]Hello --

I'm new to these forums but not to the website; have been reading the stories for well over a year I believe.

Female submissive, somewhat older, know what I like and how I like it :)

Dominant, sadistic, hairy men with a fondness for brutal, relentless throat fucking grab my attention every time.

Since age 15 or so, seeing a cowboy movie with bondage...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pam,

You might enjoy "The Outlaw's Revenge", written by my hard-riding alter ego, Big Jake. Black Jack Slocum meets the particulars of your tastes precisely, and I think he would grab your, er, attention, and hold it quite successfully. Particulary in Chapter 14 --"Raped in the Shadow of the Hanging Tree" . A word of caution -- Jack's a mean hombre and "Revenge" is a violent story.

But if you like your men and your fiction rough and raw, Jack's adventures (and those of his ornery sidekick, Ernie the Weasel) might be just the ticket.

Boccaccio

pam
07-26-2003, 08:40 AM
I'm about to go read it now, thank you -- the more violent, the more I enjoy them

*blush*

mica
07-29-2003, 11:34 AM
Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been reading stories at this site for three months and decided to check out your forums. Lots here that interest me. I know it sounds strange, but just recently realized what a turn on it is for me to be controlled by a man. I am a 46 year old female that's friends with a very dominant 31 year old man. All my past relationships were on equal grounds and bored the hell out of me. Only problem right now is I would like to move towards a more master/slave relationship than he seems to be interested in. Any words of advice?

Dr. Phil
08-03-2003, 12:49 PM
Hi, I've been using the handle "Dr. Phil" for about 12 years now. I used to write a lot of stories when I first started, but haven't written much the past few years. My name really is Phil, and I really am a Doctor. Not a medical doctor, but I do have a PhD in Science. I don't do anything remarkable or sinister with it. I work for a private company that makes everyday stuff that people can buy in everyday stores. Very vanilla.

In real life I am also quite vanilla. I avoid personal pain wherever possible and I could never have the heart to actually hurt a person, even if they wanted me to. I can pretend real good, though! If I were ever in a scene, no safe word would be needed because I'd have to stop as soon as the woman began to show a few tears. People can't go against their own nature.

However, in my fantasy world, thing are quite different! My genre is one of humiliation. Intense humiliation. I don't care if it's a woman humiliating a man, a man humiliating a woman, or a woman humiliating another woman. I love the fantasy of the shame and degradation, and humiliation, and ... well, in the words of Tom Lehrer, "it makes me smile".

The reference to Tom Lehrer should be a clue to my age. I'm over fifty and quite happily married. I let my wife read one of my stories many years ago (one of the milder ones) and it just didn't do anything for her. No big deal. I don't want to live the scene, I just want to dream the dream.

I've uploaded several of my stories to this web site. If you enjoy blackmail, intense shame, exposure, humiliation, and no blood or broken bones, then you might enjoy them. If you don't like the F/m ones, try one of the M/f ones. Of course, EVERYBODY loves F/f, right!!!

My favorite authors include Parker, Jane Parks, MrSpraycan, and Couture. My favorite color is gray (I know), and my favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla. Go figure!

- Dr. Phil

Finding_Fantasy
08-03-2003, 10:02 PM
Glad to meet ya!

What is nice though is that BDSM isn't just revolved around pain. I mean I don't like pain. I can take a lot of it, but that doesn't mean I enjoy it. :) I am more into the whole mental aspect of it.

Jemal
08-03-2003, 11:36 PM
Hey there, Just joined up. Name's Jemal, I'm a 20 y/o dominant Male from Saskatchewan, Canada. I've been reading the forums+Stories for abou a year, but never wanted to join before. I don't know what possessed me to join now, but I usually listen to my instincts, so here I am.

ladydragon
08-08-2003, 12:23 AM
I should have come here first, silly me.

I've been reading the site for almost a year, and it has really enriched my fantasy life. I'm a 38 y/o married sub, and I long for my husband to truly dominate me, possess me, OWN me, but at least he's willing to play along to a point.
(That's more than a lot of people have.)

I participate in another adult site/bbs, but it's very vanilla, and clicquey- there's very little interaction there unless you've actually met IRL. That seems strange since all BBS exist in fantasy-space, but that's why there are a LOT of places for us perves to hang out.

I am reading a lot and getting to 'know' you all better before I throw myself into too many threads- I don't want to wear out my welcome. ;)

lofwyrkp
08-08-2003, 12:48 AM
Hello All,

I've been lurking on this site for a couple of years now, and I thought it about time I got more involved.

I've been happily married for over twenty years now, and we continue to explore our fantasies.

I've just submitted my first story to any site, mainly as a way of saying thank you to all those wonderful authors who I've enjoyed reading.

kittenfemme
08-09-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by ladydragon
I've been reading the site for almost a year, and it has really enriched my fantasy life. I'm a 38 y/o married sub, and I long for my husband to truly dominate me, possess me, OWN me, but at least he's willing to play along to a point.
(That's more than a lot of people have.)

Welcome to the forums ladydragon! I love you user name. *purr* It's fantastic that your husband is enjoying your nature. I know exactly what you mean when it comes to wanting to be owned. Perhaps he'll come to like the role a little more, grow more comfortable with it over time, and give you (take from you) what you so desire. I wish you luck.

dav4jon
08-10-2003, 10:23 PM
Hi,

I joined the Library a few days ago, here are a few words to introduce myself.

I am a 42 year-old European (bi but mostly) gay male. I've been living in Bangkok for the last 10+ years and I love it.

I wrote and posted a couple of stories -- David and Jonathan (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1840) and The Visitor (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1853) -- and I have more in preparation. (I actually have two more already written but they are vanilla and therefore not appropriate for this Library. Anybody interested can find them here (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/assgm-list/message/4490) and here (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/assgm-list/message/4503).)

I have very limited experience in BDSM (my partner is 100% vanilla) but, like I wrote in my author intro, I am into voluntary submission and begged-for humiliation. No bondage, no coercion. Only the slave instinct... That irrepressible need to feel owned and dominated, and to revel in humiliation and debasement.

Although I do not mind some level of pain I am not in it per se as I am chiefly interested in the psychological aspect of BDSM. While S/M doesn't do anything for me I quite enjoy the D part of B/D. However, D/s is what really interests me, both as a top and as a bottom.

I am positively fascinated by the concept of submission; the deliberate surrender of power and of oneself to someone; the wish to become an external extension of the person's body that they can use as easily as they would their own arm, leg or whatever -- especially if this involves receiving pain, being humiliated and degraded to some extent, all within a consensual sexual context. D/s without the sexual component, e.g. the domination of a maid, a secretary, a nurse... by her boss, is interesting psychologically and ethologically, but definitely lacks something crucial for my taste.

OK. I think I'll stop my rambling here. I started by announcing a few words to introduce myself and here I am writing a flipping manifesto. Doesn't time fly when you're having fun...

Cheers

kittenfemme
08-11-2003, 06:41 AM
Wow! Fabulous intro dav4jon! And I love your avatar! Welcome.

feisty sub
08-12-2003, 03:03 AM
Hello, hello!
New member here, been reading the library stories for a couple of years...in fact, most popular site of choice when needing a little....ahem...mind stimulation. Have perfected the art of masturbating to stories whilst smiling and waving to passing neighbours going past the window as if Im shelling peas. Looking forward to reading more, probably writing some, and saying howdy to fellow deviants across the globe.

masterkurt
08-13-2003, 04:39 PM
Hi, I am Kurt, 50 y.o. master living in Tuscany (Italy). I have been reading BDSM library for almost one year now and I enjoyed a lot of nice tales.

I don't like violence, snuff, stories about underaged characters ... my personal favourites are stories about submissive females, who, at least in rhe end, enjoy their ordeal and humiliations.

I had my first slave when I was 14 y.o. (a 13 y.o. cousin), then I had some more (two of them of very high level). The last one has been a 10 year long relation, that she abruptly broke off about 9 months ago. She was a married woman (and I am married too), mother of three, but the most submissive female I ever have met. She liked sex, pain and humiliations and I think we experimented almost everything possible (we did not find the right dog, otherwise she would have tried also being taken be one). she never refused anything, never used the safeword ...

I loved her very much .... she was everything I ever looked for in a woman ... intelligent, passionate, slutty, witty .... so you can immagine just how bad I feel now. I am an engineer and I perfectly calculate that the odds of finding something just similar are very very little ....

Besides fantastic memories, I have a lot of very strong and exciting pics (some were posted a couple of years ago on Torture galaxy, under the name of caroline and had a great succes).

I hope to get the chance to know some interesting people here.

Kurt

Master13
08-14-2003, 01:26 AM
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I've been coming here for awhile though, for the large database of bdsm stories, and the fantastic search engine with wich to navigate them. As you can probably guess from my unimaginative screen name, I'm a male Dom.

Lord Douche
08-17-2003, 09:14 AM
Greetings to all. I've recently begun contributing my thoughts to this forum, and thought I'd better introduce myself.

I've been visiting this site for nearly a year now, and have only recently been game to join the forum.
I was happy to discover that it wasn't packed full of the rapists and wierdos that I half-expected, but sane, friendly people who I feel mostly comfortable talking with :)
I've been struggling with this aspect of my life. I'm still not 100% sure I'm comfortable with it, but I'm trying :)

Salute, LD

woodsman'sgame
08-20-2003, 09:48 PM
Hi,

I'm on a roll here. I have posted in two other areas, so now I will introduce myself. I am an older member, "mature" I think is the politically correct term, "old fart" is what others may prefer to use.

I am here now because I see the world differently from what I did when I was young. The years have not narrowed my view but instead broadened my horizons. What I once thought and was told was "perverted" and "abnormal" I now realize is just a different perspective, a different flavor. I have always been aroused by fantasies where I was dominated, spanked, and bound, but I was afraid to reveal them.

Woodsman, my partner, friend, lover, and husband of more than 30 years and I had experimented some in this area but had been afraid to really talk about it. Neither was willing to admit that this turned him/her on. He was afraid he was sick because he liked to inflict pain. I was afraid I was because I liked to receive it.

Over a year ago I discovered porn on the net, and eventually this site. (Yes, I was naive. I'm a repressed baby boomer.) When I saw that there were many other people with these fantasies, I finally found peace with myself and opened up to my partner. I was relieved and overjoyed to find that he was excited about this relationship and eager to begin. (I think my writing a few stories for him telling him my fantasies helped).

I am here now, and he will soon introduce himself. We thank you for making this site available, and I'll be around. I will write too much at times, and for that I apologize ahead of time. I am shy in public and speak little, but I like to write and will go on and on.

lisalfc
08-21-2003, 04:06 AM
Hi everyone,
i'm another forum newbie.
American, but have lived in Liverpool, England for the last 9 yrs.
Once i get to grips with this, i'll be posting so much you'll want to gag me ;)

gregory4
08-22-2003, 05:53 AM
Hi everyone, what a great site. Only joined a few days ago and it is a releif to know that there are so many other people with similar interests. I thought I was strange. Let me introduce myself. I am a "mature" male who enjoys life to the full and as my soul mate will tell you I am up for anything that is legal.PLEASE keep posting your veiws I WILL reply to any that are of the slightest interest to me and my life style. For those amongst you that are good enough to post pictures what about some male bondage ones. Contact you again very soon

Master Saintans
08-22-2003, 09:27 PM
posted with Master's permission

hello i am a collared slave to Master Saintan r/l. W/we live in Las Vegas NV and are also married and have 2 kids. W/we are very heavy lifestylers within our area,and my Master is a true Sadist and Masochist! W/we are looking to open a Leather and Fetish shop here.

thank you

respectfully

Master Saintans

woodsman
08-22-2003, 10:06 PM
Hello,
I'm new to this site. I'm here to explore and see how others think, and share some interests.
Yes I am a woodsman. I hunt, fish, and spend as much time as I can outside, nothing better than the outdoors. Put me outside with my naked wife, (preferably with her hands bound above her head, standing on her tip toes, suspended from a tree), a couple of beers, and a good history book to read after a long session of heavy play and I'm a satisfied man.
I'm big and bad enough to go bear hunting with switches, but my daughters say I'm really a teddy bear.
Don't let woodsman's game fool you. She is modest about her beauty, and she doesn't look like an "old fart." Time has been kind to her. She is often confused as being her daughters' older sister.
She's shy in real life. She didn't discover porn. I turned her on to porn, and maybe subconsciously or consciously <grin> directed her to BDSM sites so that she would feel comfortable with her fantasies.
I hope this site enhances our relationship and fantasies and we can learn by discussing our ideas with others.

BDSM_Tourguide
08-23-2003, 03:15 AM
Welcome, Master Saintains and angel! Very nice to have a few more dedicated lifestylers on the forums. Wonderful to have you here.

Just so you know, though, we're a pretty relaxed bunch. We do not require the upper/lower-casing that seem to be so popular amonst chats and groups.

I hope you have a great time here. Have a look around. I highly recommend some of the older threads, especially here in the General forum and in the My BDSM Life forum.

Have fun!

Originally posted by Master Saintans
posted with Master's permission

hello i am a collared slave to Master Saintan r/l. W/we live in Las Vegas NV and are also married and have 2 kids. W/we are very heavy lifestylers within our area,and my Master is a true Sadist and Masochist! W/we are looking to open a Leather and Fetish shop here.

thank you

respectfully

Master Saintans

BDSM_Tourguide
08-23-2003, 03:20 AM
My slut and I are also married and just had our first daughter. She's almost four months now.

How do you manage to work your M/s relationship and have kids at the same time? That's the challenge we've been having.

woodsman'sgame
08-23-2003, 05:59 AM
My slut and I are also married and just had our first daughter. She's almost four months now.

How do you manage to work your M/s relationship and have kids at the same time? That's the challenge we've been having.

I know this question wasn't directed at me, but since I have been there, I thought I might give you a few hints. Woodsman and I looked for every opportunity we could get when our kids were young, anytime of the day or night. Sessions at 11 in the morning or 4 in the afternoon were not uncommon. I learned to make no noise, even without a gag. We never used one. Our parents would watch the kids so we could have weekend get-aways. And then there were always the woods. But as far as having a 24/7 lifestyle with children, I don't see how that is possible unless you are willing to have your children know about your lifestyle. And believe me, they will know. My daughters have told me, now that they are grown, about things that they were aware of that my husband and I thought were well kept secrets.
They don't know the details, but they know. They are comfortable talking about anything with me that is how I found out. Thank goodness they are open-minded and non judgmental about it, and it hasn’t hurt our relationship.

slavemira
08-23-2003, 06:30 AM
Hello. I am a new memeber to this forum also.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes to all new members.

I have been coming to this site for about a year to read the stories and just started looking at the forums. I have enjoyes many of the things I have read and have learned a few things also. *G*

Master Saintans
08-23-2003, 01:19 PM
Master and i have an 11 year old and a 5 year old, at first i was a bit apprehensive about calling him Master in front of them but we started going to a couple of local functions that included children and so we kinda sat back and watched the kids to see their reactions.

It didn't seem to faze them any that people were calling each other Master or Sir or Madam how ever the role fit. So i sat down with my 11 year old and asked her what she thought of our friends. She asked why we were calling people by the above references and i explained that it is a sign of respect that we are giving to one another.

i have left the field open for discussion and try to as honest "age sensitive" as possible with them. My Master makes leather paddles, and whips and various other toys and our kids know what they are just not necessarily what they are used for!

Sorry so lengthy i tend to get carried away!

respectfully
Master Saintans angel

woodsman'sgame
08-23-2003, 09:14 PM
The 11 year old will figure it out soon. It might be a little hard
for a child that young to understand, though. We chose to keep it from our children because it's hard for kids to see the difference between this lifestyle and abuse. They aren't that sophisticated. But then we live in a rural area with strict bible belt attitudes. You live in an area where you can find other people with similar lifestyles. That may make a difference. Good luck to you.

Originally posted by Master Saintans
Master and i have an 11 year old and a 5 year old, at first i was a bit apprehensive about calling him Master in front of them but we started going to a couple of local functions that included children and so we kinda sat back and watched the kids to see their reactions.

It didn't seem to faze them any that people were calling each other Master or Sir or Madam how ever the role fit. So i sat down with my 11 year old and asked her what she thought of our friends. She asked why we were calling people by the above references and i explained that it is a sign of respect that we are giving to one another.

i have left the field open for discussion and try to as honest "age sensitive" as possible with them. My Master makes leather paddles, and whips and various other toys and our kids know what they are just not necessarily what they are used for!

Sorry so lengthy i tend to get carried away!

respectfully
Master Saintans angel

Finding_Fantasy
08-24-2003, 10:52 PM
The biggest problem that TG and I are having is that I am breast feeding so I can't just drop her off at Grandma's or Uncle's for the day. If our little demon actually took naps during the day it wouldn't be such a problem but once she is up she is up ALL day!

Plus we are living in a one room apartment with not a whole lot of space. It can be pretty aggervating. But, we are hoping to be more involved after a month or so when we are (crossing fingers) buying our own place with 3 bedrooms.

I agree that 24/7 isn't possible at all. There is just to much to do with the baby to make it possible. I am sure we will find our own groove eventually. (Probably when she is gone away to college. LOL)

jadrel
08-25-2003, 02:29 AM
Hello all,

Yup, you guessed it, yet another new forum member. I've been lurking for a few months, reading the threads and stories, and thought it was time to jump in.

No kids yet so can't comment on that part of the thread, so maybe I should share a little about me.
I'm submissive, in my 30's and married to what I would term a loving 'semi-dominant' husband, by that I mean that he will play some, but it is really my thing not his, which makes it a great pleasure for me when he feels in the right mood!
I'm bisexual and have a most wonderful Mistress to take care of my more extreme desires, my husband knows and permits this relationship, although for now the two are kept totally seperate in time though who knows.

So that's me in a nutshell.
jad

PS. Having seen the other thread regarding spelling, I should maybe note that I am also dyslexic, but will try very hard to keep my words in order for you all.

Fidelio
08-31-2003, 09:52 PM
Well here is my first post! My hands are shaking and sweat on my palms feels cold.

Why so excited?

Maybe its the anticipation of another step towards who knows what depths of pleasures I may find.

Maybe I am just being over the top.

Thanks to those making us newcummers feel welcome! It really is nice.

Reading some profiles makes me think I maybe put bit too much in mine!

I fantasise about being a dom and having a slave. And fantasies I read about modifications and slaves learning to love their position make me...................:p But in real life the only experience I have is as a sub, and mainly with my wife. To cut a long story short I suggested we start exploring S&M. She was reluctant and I had visions of bringing her to hightened climaxes through all sorts of nasties but the next thing I know I was tied up on my back with hot wax dripping over my chest. And she loves to spank me and hates getting spanked. And I cannot bring myself to force her truly against her will to do something she doesnt want to. Other than that I have been whipped at the Hell Fire Club, but that was all a bit of fun really, nothing major.

but who knows what will happen here? But I am excited anyway.

And I just cant seem to stop desiring hearing someone talk about their own desire for submission, and the impact it has on me, i am very addicted, terribly addicted

:D

drayman
09-01-2003, 02:33 AM
Hi lisalfc

I have been waiting to see the numerous postings that you promised, but none have been posted. Does the lfc stand for the greatest football club in the World???:D :D (No, not that place at the end of the M62 that they call the Theatre of "WHAT":D

Come on where are your messages

farrelfantasy
09-06-2003, 07:46 PM
Hello Everybody! It's nice to be here! This is the first time I've ever reached out to others of like-mind. I have long been fascinated by breast punishment, and the work of Joseph Farrel excites me to no end! I have had to jump through a few hoops to get this far and I'm still unsuccessful in actually Seeing the drawings. Hopefully I will be able to pay for membership to the Art and Book section with a money order. I am about to e-mail the webmaster about that now.
Love and Light
to All of You!
from FF

MrStefens
09-07-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by farrelfantasy
Hello Everybody! It's nice to be here! This is the first time I've ever reached out to others of like-mind. I have long been fascinated by breast punishment, and the work of Joseph Farrel excites me to no end! I have had to jump through a few hoops to get this far and I'm still unsuccessful in actually Seeing the drawings. Hopefully I will be able to pay for membership to the Art and Book section with a money order. I am about to e-mail the webmaster about that now.
Love and Light
to All of You!
from FF

farelfantasy,
Welcome aboard and I am glad you have decided to reach out and join in! If you have caught a few of my other posts you will know I am quite fascinated by breast bondage and breast punishment myself and like you I love the work of Farrel.
Below are a couple of links which will allow you to find farell are without cost. The first link cover a host of different bdsm art, and includes farel. Just click on the icon to the left side of the page and it will load a page with all the art from that book. Its a bit slow, but well worth it.
The second is a also a composite page with many different bdsm artists, but has them listed by name instead of by book. And includes a section by topic. Hope that is of some help and please join in and tell us a bit more about your "fascination".

http://www.marchesedesade.org/illu/illustrazionif.htm

http://www.anastassja.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showgall&gid=12

Kalika
09-07-2003, 07:22 AM
hiya everyone
been reading about how people haven't been saying hi. so hi! i'm nikki, or nix, 16, just started college, live in uk, new to the scene. what am i into? not much! um....i'm into play rape, bondage, im submissive but i've been told i'm also sassy whatever that means! anyway, i think i've rambled on for long enough, so i'll say bye for now!

nix
-x-x-

drayman
09-07-2003, 07:41 AM
Hi Kalika

Welcome to the Forums and I hope you find people here as friendly as I have. If you want to chat to someone in UK please feel free to contact me.

Drayman

:) :)

farrelfantasy
09-07-2003, 08:16 AM
I appreciate your reply DM! I tried to reply to MrStevens twice, but the message didn't make it to the board. Maybe this one will work. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Anyway...I like your avatar DM...very masterful!
It's good to be here.
Love and Light
from FF

farrelfantasy
09-07-2003, 08:26 AM
Dear Mr S! I want to thank you so much for the excellent links and kind greeting! Hope this message makes It to the board!
I will definitely share my fantasies with you all as soon as I become climatized.
My fascination began at age 10 or 11, when I looked in some True Detective magazines. You know, damsels in distress...breasts bulging at Knifepoint....
Thanks again!
Love and Light
from FF

Finding_Fantasy
09-07-2003, 12:21 PM
Hello to everyone new! I hope you enjoy yourselves here. :) Take care

fkpuppy
09-07-2003, 02:54 PM
hi everyone.... I wanted to say 'hi' since i've been lurking on these forums for months now, and I got up enough nerve to be more than a voyeur and post a greetings.

i'm not sure what i'm suppose to say except 'hi', and tell a little about myself. hmmm.... the truth? or the canned version... ;)

okay, the truth... might as well give it a shot that there could be ONE place in the world where I can be totally honest. i'm a writer and have been writing erotica since 7th grade, when I filled a notebook of tales of a policeman harrassing young women and poolside blowjobs at a neighborhood party. And one of my biggest regrets next to my mother's ex-husband throwing away all my yearbooks was losing that notebook. (growls at the ex-husband)
i am a submissive by nature, but have switched. And I guess it really comes down to what feels the most natural inside... what makes you wet and your belly fill with butterflies. And if that was my gauge, then i would have to say i'm a submissive.
But i will be honest and say that trust is the biggest issue in my life. I am all about secrets... secrets of every variety. i have a Master who loves me and gave me the nick i'm using.

i found out about the lifestyle when i was 30, but i should have seen the signs all along... the cravings, the hunger for something different... *sighs*

okay, i'm beginning to censure myself so let me post this before I change this to the 'canned' version. heh

i've really enjoyed all the personalities on this site and oh-la-la, the stories... thanks to everyone who takes the time to put their thoughts and souls to print..

fp

BDSM_Tourguide
09-07-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Kalika
hiya everyone
been reading about how people haven't been saying hi. so hi! i'm nikki, or nix, 16, just started college, live in uk, new to the scene. what am i into? not much! um....i'm into play rape, bondage, im submissive but i've been told i'm also sassy whatever that means! anyway, i think i've rambled on for long enough, so i'll say bye for now!

nix
-x-x-

Sorry, Kalika, but this is an adult website. As the current legal age for viewing adult material is 18, I am going to have to ask you to leave the site and forums. Sorry to have to do it, but the law is the law.

MrStefens
09-07-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by fkpuppy
But i will be honest and say that trust is the biggest issue in my life. I am all about secrets... secrets of every variety. fp

Thanks for the introduction Fkpuppy, and welcome. I thought the quote above was curious, care to expand on that?

MrStefens
09-07-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by farrelfantasy
Dear Mr S! I want to thank you so much for the excellent links and kind greeting! Hope this message makes It to the board!
I will definitely share my fantasies with you all as soon as I become climatized.
My fascination began at age 10 or 11, when I looked in some True Detective magazines. You know, damsels in distress...breasts bulging at Knifepoint....
Thanks again!
Love and Light
from FF

Glad you liked the links farelfantasy. I just had to comment on your finding of the True Detective mags. When I was about 12 or 13 my father started a project to refinish our basement. During the summer months he would leave some tasks for me to do when he was at work, expecting that some progress would be made over the day. I however had found his stash of True Detective and other such mags in a few boxes he had stored down in the basement. Like an bee to honey. He never could understand how my mom would proudly report to him that I had worked 2-3 hours in the basement that day and yet when he would check on the work hardly anything had been accomplished in his estimation To this day I love the old cover art from those magazines!

burger_01
09-09-2003, 03:54 AM
Can I be forgiven?
I was sick of writing one of my massive assignments for uni, so I decided to come here.. sign up and waste time :), alas, I didn't see this thread when I joined (too sleepy probably) and made a new thread (noobs introduce yourselves). oh well, i'll put the bulk of it in here too..
im 21 in jan 04, i'm tall (195-8 cm depending on the weather) and dark (black hari, brown eyes, beard). I'm into all kinds of outdoor sports, i'm pretty fit etc.. (I really hate talking about myself like this), I'm not particularly spiritual, being a science student. I've little experience in any kind of 'scene' or 'community', not that i wouldn't consider getting into one.. I tend to switch between dom and sub, which is handy because my girl does too :D.

well thats about it.. thanks for hearing me out :confused:
Ecca/Burger

nova
09-09-2003, 12:48 PM
Hi all!

i'm nova, a 34 year old lesbian fem sub from the UK. i'm also (for my many sins) the writer of the story "Elena". i've been lurking around this site for a good few years now, but finally decided i'd read too many good stories to remain silent (unless gagged) ;)

Nice to be here!!

fkpuppy
09-09-2003, 04:35 PM
Thanks for the welcome MrStefans....

Thanks for the introduction Fkpuppy, and welcome. I thought the quote above was curious, care to expand on that?

hmm... do i want to explain that? *makes mental note that MrStefans has a keen eye* Well..... i have all kinds of secrets from the people that matter to me the most. For me it's always been that most people see what they want to see, and believe what they want to believe.... if the picture is as pretty as they think it is, then it must be 'true'. Every facet of my life has some variety of secret... And to list them all out on a public forum has me filled with the worst kind of butterflies (not the good kind). heh i love my job, and if they knew what a dark little girl i was deep in side, i would most likely lose it. (Diversity- my ass).

My personal life is a myrad of secrets. And the funny part is... it just 'happens'. Poor excuse, i know...

For example, i wanted to join this forum, so i did. No one knows that i did. Not even my Master.... i'm not doing anything wrong, but it's still a secret-- my secret. i have different degrees of secrets... from very dark ones that i can barely whisper aloud to mild ones... i have very few from my Master... nothing disloyal, or distructive. my only defense is that i suffer from a bad case of 'good-girl' syndrome.... ;)

Okay, before I write a book.... let me post this... :) i do hope that answers your question... :) thanks for asking, btw, it wasn't as easy to 'candid' as i thought...
fp

(yikes.. must post this as i'm beginning to edit... heh)

MrStefens
09-09-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by nova
Hi all!

i'm nova, a 34 year old lesbian fem sub from the UK. i'm also (for my many sins) the writer of the story "Elena". i've been lurking around this site for a good few years now, but finally decided i'd read too many good stories to remain silent (unless gagged) ;)

Nice to be here!!

Welcome aboard nova! Glad you have decided to join in. I should point out that while gagged a sub can still type, so please feel free, post more, and let us know a bit about your sins and such.

MrStefens
09-09-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by fkpuppy
Thanks for the welcome MrStefans....

hmm... do i want to explain that? *makes mental note that MrStefans has a keen eye* Well..... i have all kinds of secrets from the people that matter to me the most. For me it's always been that most people see what they want to see, and believe what they want to believe.... if the picture is as pretty as they think it is, then it must be 'true'. Every facet of my life has some variety of secret... And to list them all out on a public forum has me filled with the worst kind of butterflies (not the good kind). heh i love my job, and if they knew what a dark little girl i was deep in side, i would most likely lose it. (Diversity- my ass).

My personal life is a myrad of secrets. And the funny part is... it just 'happens'. Poor excuse, i know...

For example, i wanted to join this forum, so i did. No one knows that i did. Not even my Master.... i'm not doing anything wrong, but it's still a secret-- my secret. i have different degrees of secrets... from very dark ones that i can barely whisper aloud to mild ones... i have very few from my Master... nothing disloyal, or distructive. my only defense is that i suffer from a bad case of 'good-girl' syndrome.... ;)

Okay, before I write a book.... let me post this... :) i do hope that answers your question... :) thanks for asking, btw, it wasn't as easy to 'candid' as i thought...
fp

(yikes.. must post this as i'm beginning to edit... heh)

Well, I'm glad you have joined and I hope you will feel free to post more and perhaps even whisper a few secrets to us once the butterflys recide. I think I speak for more then just myself when I say that a "good girl" with dark secrets is really very interesting! A great thing about this place is no one knows your true identity. It can allow for a cetain freedom to reveal things one has inside and to a pretty receptive audience for the most part.

MrStefens
09-09-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by MrStefens
Well, I'm glad you have joined and I hope you will feel free to post more and perhaps even whisper a few secrets to us once the butterflys recide. I think I speak for more then just myself when I say that a "good girl" with dark secrets is really very interesting! A great thing about this place is no one knows your true identity. It can allow for a cetain freedom to reveal things one has inside and to a pretty receptive audience for the most part.

hardcpman
09-10-2003, 07:59 AM
I take this opportunity to introduce myself to the group and what a fabulous group it is too having looked around briefly.

I am a mature Dominant male of 44 years young, residing in East Yorkshire now having been traveling around europe and the south of England for the last 20 years via a IT career. Now owning my own leisure business which revolves around Nightclubs and public houses and property.

I am experienced in most BDSM disciplines and been very fortunate to have met some wonderful people being both submissive and Dominant during this time.

My interest mainly lies in Domination and submission but usually includes plenty of Discipline and CP which I am particulary fond of.

I have experienced some wonderful submissives during the last 20 years, of all ages. Some who enjoyed the softer side of the coin and others who loved to show off there marks with pride.

I will add some pics very soon and hope to participate in the discussions of the group.

wildhoney
09-12-2003, 10:33 AM
Happy Friday, Everyone!

i wanted to take a moment and peek inside to wish you all a wonderful day. Yes, i'm new to this site and i'm enjoying all of the reading material inside the Forums.

There is a wealth of information as well as some interesting people i've noticed. Hopefully, some of what you have written will hit home with me and i'll grow and learn as i go along.

i look forward to meeting all of you and sharing what you have to offer.

Have a most beautiful day.

Shellyfemme
09-16-2003, 06:20 PM
(jumping up and down waving arm franticly) write4jetc I'm over hear. *giggle* couln't help myself being a new member and all.

Just thought I would come in and say hi.

e.e. norcod
09-17-2003, 03:53 AM
Dear hardcpman

If you are interested in posting pictures take a look at the personal photographs section of this forum. This area is restricted to non-commercial material and would be a great area for your work.

IndigoFae
09-20-2003, 03:36 AM
Introduction...those are always tough...

I guess I could start with mentioning that I'm almost as new to BDSM,
as I am to this forum and I have no R/L experience yet.

The thought of being interested in BDSM, much less being submissive never really entered my mind before I met Him online. We started out as friends and only quite recently has this side entered our relationship. It is tough, as we live in different countries, but I'd not give it up either.

What else? Oh, I guess I might also mention that English is my second language, so please excuse possible mistakes/misunderstandings on my part. I'll be sure to ask for clarifications, and give such, if and when needed :)

I'll try and expand on my profile page later, as it's quite bare at the moment.

woodgie2
09-20-2003, 05:48 AM
And I'd be Him.

As she said, we met online a while ago now but being in different countries the chance to meet has never really presented itself.

I do have experience of R/L BDSM, yet how we got there still escapes me :)

That "English is my second language" comment? It's true, but believe me, her command of English is better than you'd warrant!

I'll explain now, as the question will come up again and again... 'Nauraa' is her native word for 'Laughing' it's the equivalent of 'LOL' if you will. Now you know...

redEva
09-20-2003, 08:04 AM
... Master woodgie2 and pretty submissive IndigoFae. So nice to see you both join. i hope you find our little community nice place to relax at (sometime it is not all that relaxing – i have to warn you though :) ).

Glad you liked the collar – i am still dreaming of it – with dreaming being a keyword cause i would have to sell my first born to afford it – and that ain’t happening.

Reading your posts made me giggle, and now i am really interested in how did you guys start and develop from vanilla to hard stuff? Do tell, please (*pretty please with whipped cream and cherry on top* - that one sounds so much different in this forum *grinning*)

MasterTom
09-20-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by woodgie2
And I'd be Him.

That "English is my second language" comment? It's true, but believe me, her command of English is better than you'd warrant!

I'll explain now, as the question will come up again and again... 'Nauraa' is her native word for 'Laughing' it's the equivalent of 'LOL' if you will. Now you know...

Sir, I must say that you have a catch there, I hope you can keep her satisfied :) (Or is it the other way around)

And as for the language, yes it also happens to be my & my girl native tongue.

IndigoFae
09-20-2003, 11:27 AM
Thank you for the nice welcome :) I'm more comfortable with the title of submissive, as I feel that describes my situation more correctly. We do frequent another forum which has a subsection (no pun intended ;)) for BDSM. This place seems quite a bit more relaxing on first glance.

The collar looked simply beautiful, as was the other work I peeked at on the site. I have yet to be collared, so who knows, maybe we'll win the lottery and can get that for the occasion *nauraa* (see, there it is, the infamous *nauraa* :o)

How did we start? To be honest, I can't remember. Looking back I can't help but realise that the energy was there from the beginning. There was the playful wrestling where I'd end up under Him with my back against the floor (not alltogether unintentionally ;)) and my hands above my head. Not to mention the way he encouraged and prodded me and got me to say yes to things by gently pushing me. But how did we actually get into the real stuff? Slowly, very slowly...There was talk of being tied up, teased (including in public), spankings...slowly evolving into talk of Him doing those things to me, of me doing things to please Him...And then I was kneeling at His feet and getting writing assignments, netsearching assigments...and such. But as He said, we've yet to do things in R/L. And I am still very much taking babysteps in BDSM.

I think that's enough of my ramblings for now. Again thank you for the welcome redEva :)

woodgie2
09-20-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by MasterTom
Sir, I must say that you have a catch there, I hope you can keep her satisfied :) (Or is it the other way around)

And as for the language, yes it also happens to be my & my girl native tongue.

Gods, I hope this hasn't turned into a hijack, but Tom of Finland? I not laughing, just gently smiling...

redEva I echo Indigo's thanks for our welcome.

MasterTom
09-21-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by woodgie2
Gods, I hope this hasn't turned into a hijack, but Tom of Finland? I not laughing, just gently smiling...

redEva I echo Indigo's thanks for our welcome.

Heh :) Not to fear Sir, I do respect the other Masters ownership :)

Tom of Finland was btw, gay.

His_sweet_song
09-21-2003, 03:28 AM
hello all....i am new to the forums section of the site...but have been reading the stories for quite a while.....my life is going through many changes at the moment...am divorcing my husband of 10 years because he desided he would rather find another woman than be the Dom i needed and wanted.:( ...but somehow he still tries to control my life in a way that i cannot accept.......

...........meanwhile a longterm friend of us both has wholeheartedly and willingly taken me under His wing...offering love protection and pain...........:D

lol enough from me...its nice to meet you all and read your words of inspiration and courage....
i hope that i might make friends while i am here....

IndigoFae
09-21-2003, 03:35 AM

And as for the language, yes it also happens to be my & my girl native tongue. Hello MasterTom :)
I would have to say that He is the more energetic one...
That reminds me, I really should get back to some sort of exercise routine.

Heh :) Not to fear Sir, I do respect the other Masters ownership :)My Sir has nothing to worry about in that regard :)

Tom of Finland was btw, gay. I think that's what he was smiling about *nauraa*

woodgie2
09-21-2003, 05:04 AM
Heh :) Not to fear Sir, I do respect the other Masters ownership :)

Tom of Finland was btw, gay.

That's what I thought amusing, Not many people I've met actually know who he is, but most know the drawings.

mackie
09-21-2003, 04:05 PM
Hello everybody, Mack is in town.
Original one from the Lowlands. At this moment still mostly in 'lurker mode' but you never now what might happen.:o

Finding_Fantasy
09-21-2003, 06:56 PM
Well, there have been a lot of new people posting in this thread that are new to me so I figured I would send out one big hello. It would take me forever to say hi individually so I fogured I would kill a bunch of birds with one stone! :p

So welcome, everyone! I hope you all have a good time here and find what you are looking for.

Shellyfemme
09-21-2003, 07:50 PM
Thanks Finding_Fantasy I do hope I'll get to know lots of friendly people here.

kellevyn
09-22-2003, 01:38 PM
Hi, I'm new here, too, in fact, this is the first place like this I have ever been. I'm sort of shy about this kind of stuff, but curiosity always wins out over shyness.

Kell

Slave Vikki
09-22-2003, 03:47 PM
Hi everyone, Im vikki *waves*

MrStefens
09-22-2003, 10:27 PM
Welcome aboard to Shellyfemme, (I'm a Seattle native myself), Kell and Slave Vikki! Nice to have you join us here!

Furtivecat
09-22-2003, 10:44 PM
Thank you so much Kell and Slave Vikki! I'm very pleased to meet you.:)

slave ruthie
09-24-2003, 08:18 AM
...but then again, i'm biased lol

because i found friendship, amazing stories and a chance to learn from O/others! i hope any new member finds as much here as me

love from

ruthie[Phil]

XXXXXX;)

Shellyfemme
09-24-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by MrStefens
Welcome aboard to Shellyfemme, (I'm a Seattle native myself), Kell and Slave Vikki! Nice to have you join us here!

Thank you MrStefens i beleave i've heard nice things about you.

Mothbrad
09-28-2003, 05:49 AM
Hi good folks at BDSM library!

I joined a couple of weeks ago, and have been meaning to get off my ass and post something, so this'll have to do until I get my review threads under way.

I'm a sadistic non-dominant male who likes the more extreme side of fiction, and loves chatting with folk so long as they can talk about more than sex. I'm also working on a couple of stories of my own which I hope to have posted here some day. The latest type of writing which has attracted my interest is mock magazine stories, vaguely influenced by PA Magazine (See here (http://pamagazine.web1000.com))

Anyway, I hope to get really involved here soon!

Escritor
10-07-2003, 10:12 AM
Hi!! I joined recently and posted a story already. Hope you like it!!

Regards

buttons_70
10-07-2003, 04:52 PM
Hi all,

I recently joined several weeks ago and have been reading through many posts enjoying the feedback provided by you all.

I am single girl (shy conservative business suite wearing type)based in melbourne who is exporing my submissive desires (if they only knew at work). I have been lucky to have a short but intense D/s relationship in the past that has sparked my desires but not been successful since in meeting anyone similar.

Love to chat and share my inner thoughts with you all.

cyndylu
10-07-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by mackie
At this moment still mostly in 'lurker mode' but you never now what might happen.:o [/B]

I too am in the 'lurker mode' for now. Am keeping busy reading all of the past posts and getting to know other folks on the site.

e.e. norcod
10-07-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by cyndylu
I too am in the 'lurker mode' for now. Am keeping busy reading all of the past posts and getting to know other folks on the site.

At one time or another we are all in the lurker mode.
First, go to the story area and read. See what it is that you like. What is it that really turns you on.
Second, collect your thoughts and work through your fantasies in your mind. Develop what it is that turns you on.
Third, then take a stab. Put your thoughts down on paper and send the story in. That is where the greatest pleasure comes, in the creation.
We are all pretty kindly when it comes to criticism (well most of us are). When a story is really bad most of us just don't review it rather than be nasty. And when your ideas are good, or your writing is good, you get the greatest feel in the world.

red~vixen
10-10-2003, 06:35 PM
~slender fingers flutter in midair to A/all within~

greetings, just to say hi, that i'm a new submissive, and i too am in that "lurker" mode.............and also a redhead......;)

redEva
10-11-2003, 07:51 AM
red ~vixen :D soon, i think, we can start the Elite Red Club would that not be fun?

enjoy and have those slender fingers fly over keyboard - we a looking forward hearing from you

blackshadowmast
10-11-2003, 07:56 AM
Welcome red~vixen form one lurker to another. Hope you enjoy your self here, there can never be too many redheads around.

Shellyfemme
10-11-2003, 03:36 PM
prrrr i like red heads;)

PrvrtdGentleman
10-15-2003, 11:29 PM
Wow, almost feel like I'll get lost in all these posts, but, hey, here's a formal introduction! Not really sure what to say about myself, 19, male, am an aspiring actor, always been intrgigued by all Bondage and bdsm before I thought of it in a sexual way. Still kind of your closet freak i guess you could say. For what its worth, the name shuld read Perverted gentleman(damn letter limits!). Been reading this site for a while, figured i may as well join the forums as there always seems to be intresting discussions going on in here.

Not really sure what else to say, but hey, got any questions, ask away, would love to answer them!

red~vixen
10-16-2003, 02:15 PM
thank you both for the kind replies. i look forward to future responses and posts.

~red

Shellyfemme
10-16-2003, 02:32 PM
Very nice:D

Shaya
10-25-2003, 10:53 PM
Hello A/all, i am fairly new here. i am a submissive from the western US. i have been busy reading stories and the forums. From what i have seen, there are some very talented, thoughtful and friendly people here. Yes, i too am basicly in lurker mode, but have ventured out to contribute a post or two. Now all i need is to get up enough nerve to submit a story. Until then, i will keep reading and learning.

slave shaya. :)

GaryWilcox
10-26-2003, 06:53 AM
Welcome to the forum, slave shaya! Jump in anythime, questions and opinions are always welcome.

DevilF1sh
10-29-2003, 12:37 AM
I've been a fan of BDSMLibrary for many yeasr, and am glad to finally be a full fledged member. Looking forward to good times.

reverie35
11-02-2003, 11:56 AM
That’s me in the closet where I have been all of my life. My real self, D&S Switch, is hidden from all of my friends. It’s a lonely way to live. I have had extensive experience with professional doninatrixes. I could write a how to guide on finding a good one. I have an extensive collection of bondage gear centering on leather.

I do two kinds of writing. I admire the work of John Willie and have completed two chapters of the six to eight it will take to finish his classic about pony girls, the ‘Magic Island’ serial of the 1940’s and 1950’s.

My other writings are from my fantasies. Sharing these will take some encouragement from this group and some help in editing. Many of these have a theme of meeting. My great wish before I die is to talk with a female D&S switch. It is my next small step out of the closet.

Several of my meeting stories are short,l less than the 10,000 word object set for the site. Does anyone know if a submission of a collection of short stories about a theme would be welcome?

Mobius
11-02-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by reverie35
That’s me in the closet where I have been all of my life. My real self, D&S Switch, is hidden from all of my friends. It’s a lonely way to live. I have had extensive experience with professional doninatrixes. I could write a how to guide on finding a good one. I have an extensive collection of bondage gear centering on leather.

I do two kinds of writing. I admire the work of John Willie and have completed two chapters of the six to eight it will take to finish his classic about pony girls, the ‘Magic Island’ serial of the 1940’s and 1950’s.

My other writings are from my fantasies. Sharing these will take some encouragement from this group and some help in editing. Many of these have a theme of meeting. My great wish before I die is to talk with a female D&S switch. It is my next small step out of the closet.

Several of my meeting stories are short,l less than the 10,000 word object set for the site. Does anyone know if a submission of a collection of short stories about a theme would be welcome?

I do not talk for the Webmaster but as an avid reader of all sorts of fair your work would be most welcome.

By the By is that magic island available on the net as an Ebook or txt file?

Curtis
11-02-2003, 01:04 PM
I'm probably not the one to say this, having no official position here, but my understanding was that the limit was ten thousand characters (about two thousand words). I know that stories under 10k are sometimes accepted for posting to the Library, although not always, and I don't know just how the exceptions are determined.

Jinn does know, however, and he is very approachable and amazingly helpful.

Also, there are places in the Community section of the Forum where people (Mobius, Lady Amanda and others) have posted very short stories as posts to a thread. There is no formal review process for thread posts, but you'll probably get some kind of feedback (probably, "More! We want more!").

Escritor
11-03-2003, 07:19 AM
Another thing you coould do for very short stories, is to post them together as a collection, one after the other, so it takes more than the required 10k.

Regards

Lil' peach
11-04-2003, 07:43 AM
Hi,

I'm new here. I just wanted to say hello as it seemed very rude to create a profile and not use it!

I'm a freelance writer age 28, I like erotic fiction in most forms, so I've been reading the stories for a while. I stumbled across these messages and everyone seems very supportive. It's very refreshing to find a site like this.

Working on a novel just now, but it's already 15000 words long and only about a quarter finished.

Of course I love being allowed to adore dominant men... but I'm taking this part of my life slow. I'm only just starting to open up to the fact that I've always been sweetly submissive and that there are a few genuine guys out there who appreciate it and know how to handle that with care.

I'd like to post here occasionally if I get the time.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2003, 09:05 AM
Near as I can tell, you are perfect, Peach.

Well, almost anyway. Why do you have to live in the UK? Why can't you be Canadian? Especially if that avatar picture is one of you. Yummy yummy.

Anyway, I'm gonna quit drooling and making an idiot out of myself now and just say hello and welcome to the forums.

Lil' peach
11-04-2003, 09:16 AM
Yep it's me.

I like people to know who they are talking to so I put in a pic.

Thanks for the welcome!

Shaya
11-04-2003, 10:02 AM
Welcome Peach, i am fairly new here myself and was welcomed warmly. So i welcome you.

i also am submissive and understand well your words about finding a Dominant man who understands how to genuinely appreciate what this means. i have been very fortunate in finding my Master. i am sure you will be as well. But you are right to take it slow and to be careful. You will find much support here.

slave shaya

dancingscorpion
11-08-2003, 09:08 PM
I'm female, 42, pic can be seen in yahoo profiles (dancingscorpion), cos I don't know how to handle uploading pics here yet.:rolleyes:

I met and fell in love online (long story) and we're in our 7th year together, most happily. I "discovered" in our 3rd year that there were names for the things I'd felt and daydreamed about all my life. It took us most of the next 3 years or so to get past the differences in "labels" some of those names brought up. It amazed me how "dominant" could be one thing to me, and a whole different bag of tricks to him!

I've been reading the stories here for a long time and only just realized I might actually be able to register and speak with others! Guess I was too caught up in the stories :D !

Anyway, that's a teensy-weensy bit about me. For more, just ask.

GaryWilcox
11-08-2003, 09:47 PM
Glad to meet you! Hope you'll feel free to share thoughts and opinions with the group...

Why not share with us your favorite pictures (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=614)?

Or share an early fantasy (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=684) with us?

Or start a new thread devoted to your favorite story in the Critic's Circle (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=13)?

I look forward to knowing you better!

Shellyfemme
11-09-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by dancingscorpion
[B]I'm female, 42, pic can be seen in yahoo profiles (dancingscorpion)

Welcome always glad to have another person come abord. (nice pic on yahoo too:D )

fetish101
11-15-2003, 02:14 AM
I've been a "lurker" here for quite some time now, and only this month decided to become a member. I've been interested in bdsm for about 2 years now, basically ever since I really started to surf the internet.

I'm 19 years old and currently in 2nd year university. I have a girlfriend who I have been dating for 1 1/2 years who is unfortunately 100% "vanilla" and who I don't believe will ever warm up to the idea of bondage, power exchange or anything of that nature. I brought up the topic a few times, but was met with disdain for the whole idea.

I do love her though, and as such will remain with her even though she does not share my fetish for this sort of activity. So, here I am, an observer in this forum that reads the posts of people actually living "in the scene of bdsm" with envy.

haha, it's strange, but after lurking for so long, I actually feel like I know alot of you, especially people like TourGuide, RedEva, Kittenfemme, Fox and all the others that post here on a regular basis. It's my intent from now on to post on a regular basis, although it is difficult to join a conversation on bdsm when really I don't have any real life experience on the subject other than what I read/see on the internet. Oh well, I guess I'll try.

Curtis
11-15-2003, 05:02 PM
No reason not to try. I haven't let it stop me!

Jane SC
11-24-2003, 11:20 AM
Hello there...................

I thought I had better just say "Hello" to everyone here, although I joined last week and have posted on several other threads since then, and met several very nice members, some through the Chat Room.

I am a 23 year-old subbie, owned by Mark who occasionally looks in here, and I live in Oxford (UK). My name IS Jane, and I sorta found this forum by accident when I was looking for a story to download for my owner. I am very glad that I did as I have so much enjoyed reading your postings, and meeting other members. I can see that I am going to gain a great deal from being a member here.

Just briefly, I first recognised my masochism in my teens, learnt about the D/s lifestyle a bit later and was first owned when I was 17. I stayed with that owner for two and a half years until he left the UK by which time I was at university. There I met Mark and it did not take him long to recognise exactly what I am and to make me his possession. We lived together for over two years but now, temporarily, we are apart for most of the working week, but ALWAYS get together at weekends and sometimes midweek as well. I am far from being a perfect sub and he is very demanding. But I adore him and this lifestyle.

Well, that's me......................... Hope I get to meeting a lot more of you in the days and months to come.

Love, Jane.

GaryWilcox
11-25-2003, 08:28 AM
Waves to CheyGirl... welcome to the forum!

Since you're new here and lurking, I thought I'd say hio and hopefully you'll come across this message while peeking.

Welcome to the forum-- don't be shy! Feel free to ask for directions if you get lost.

Here's a little something for you-- a story by Kallie Thomas called THE LONG ROAD HOME (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1354). Offering it because the protagonist is named Cheyenne. Please note the story codes before reading, Kallie does some very disturbing writing.

vinsint
11-25-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by write4jetc
Everytime I login, there is a new member that has joined.

<peering around in the dark corners>Where are you? Please, join in, we won't hurt you - well, unless you want us to, that is! And even then, you have to beg first.

Tell us who you are, where you are, your special interests and delights - you know, anything.

And if you're a sub, looking for an on-line MIstress, let me know ...

I am me, who goes by vinsint here. I'm also here...but to be specific, Texas. I do enjoy being hurt, but for now I'm still lurking about and soaking it in.

I try to flip flop around, but I'm mostly sub, thanks for the offer, but one isn't desired. I'm currently still going down the road accepting who I am, but years of repressing denial and unacceptance make the walk pretty damn slow.

Hmm. what else to say. Someone I know showed me the site, I got lost late last night reading a few of the stories, then realized my peculiar taste were not uncommon when I hit the forums.

That's all I got to say for now...

Curtis
11-25-2003, 10:27 AM
It took seeing your Avatar five times before I got it --

"Vincent van Dog"

We need more posters with a sense of humor.

vinsint
11-25-2003, 10:49 AM
* jaw drops *

whoah. You are good.

Deepflow
12-04-2003, 02:10 PM
Hi, this is another new member just posting my first here.

Im a 19 year old dom from England but have done very little/nothing in the way of actual physical expression of my desires. This is mainly because i have never really been in contact with any friends who shared my passions who i could explore them with. Im also slightly too cowardly to try anything on my own.

Im very open about the whole thing though, and my close friends all know im into vague "kinky dominating stuff", but thats about it. And if i ever go into much more detail or get any heavier i sometimes get disbelief as i am far too much of a harmless acting good natured person in real life. I guess i just joined these forums as a first step to eventually be able to express myself. lets hope it all goes well eh?

BaasGeert
12-12-2003, 01:38 AM
Hi everyone,
I've become a member two weeks ago, but it is till now before i saw this thread...oops :
I'm BaasGeert , a 29 year old dominant male from Belgium. I have a sub : subsletkatrien. We are rather new at D/s , but we had a vanilla relation for over 10 years before "the change"..:-)
She willingly has le tme enslav eher, and now she is happy about her new life. she just loves it and is a born slut..:-)

I posted in some other threads also, and also with pictures..:-)

GaryWilcox
12-12-2003, 01:44 AM
That's right-- you never did get a formal welcome, did you?

Welcome to the forum, Baas!

banderson
12-18-2003, 09:51 PM
OK, I'm game. I've been reading stories here for more than a year and have even posted a couple, so it's probably time to introduce myself.

I'm a Dom (without a sub currently, but I'm working on it) living in the Midwest. I write erotic romance and BDSM books under the name J.W. McKenna at two e-book pubs.

I enjoy the stories about control, spankings, humiliation (but in a sexy way), piercings, and some kidnapping themes. But I'll read just about any well-written story, such as by Powerone, Coutre, Parker and a few others.

banderson

Tiny45
12-20-2003, 09:32 PM
I've been lurking here for maybe a year or two, (because of my age i'll leave that maybe up to you).

I joined because I saw a post in the Personals forum which looked far too good to be true. It was, and the relationship it spawned has been interesting to say the least. A wonderful learning experience, but sadly destined to stay online.

I live in bumfuck NOWHERE virginia, (i'll give you a hint: its a 50 minute drive to delaware), not much hope of any real scene around here.

I go to uni in louisana though, around alexandria. When I get back down there from winter break i'm going to poke around and see if there is any activity of the sort I require.

I realized that I 'liked' bdsm as a child, any sorts of cops and robbers or cowboys and indians that involved hostages :)

Did not realize until halfway through highschool that it was something I couldnt get away from. Several vanilla relationships got me to realize that I needed a bit more 'commitment' from my girlfriends.

So, to cut to the point:

I'm 19, dominant, freshly comfortable with who I am, and ready to start down whichever roads this lifestyle may take me down.

I may or may not post, being that I dont have much experience I probably will not have much to say on certain matters....

My parents probably think I'm gay, havent had a girlfriend since I was 17.... I wonder, would the truth be more of a shock to them? :P

(to clarify: I'm not gay, I got out of my last vanilla relationship as a highschool snot, realizing exactly WHY it did not work out. Spent the better part of two years figuring out how to deal with the fact that I was what I previously considered to be some sort of headcase 'sexual deviant'. fuckit, too late to change now :P)

Finding_Fantasy
12-21-2003, 01:25 PM
Welcome to the library!

First off, please do not be afraid to post. This site is not only for those if us that know a thing or two about BDSM but it is also for those that don't. :) Feel free to ask as many questions as you like. There is usually one or two peole who have the answers you are looking for.

I hope you like it here.

§inMa§†er
12-26-2003, 03:19 PM
Just floatin through and wavin as a newbie around here, Waves

redEva
12-26-2003, 04:20 PM
Mmmmmmmm, new, scrumptious, lickable, sinful-thought arousing avatar….

What I meant to say: “Welcome and hope you enjoy our company” *grin*

§inMa§†er
12-26-2003, 06:14 PM
Thank you Eva, Great web page you have as well

Finding_Fantasy
12-26-2003, 10:22 PM
Hello, SinMaster. Welcome to the Libaray. I hope you feel at home here. :)

§inMa§†er
12-26-2003, 10:28 PM
Thank you, I have been very impressed with this board and the friendly atmosphere *S* ;)

sinful dream
12-26-2003, 10:49 PM
Greetings A/all, I am new here. Nice board you have here. :)

§inMa§†er
12-26-2003, 10:52 PM
Nice sub AV sinful

sinful dream
12-26-2003, 10:54 PM
Thank You Sin Master Sir *smiles* Very nice av you have also Sir.

§inMa§†er
12-26-2003, 10:55 PM
Thank you *S*

GaryWilcox
12-27-2003, 04:36 AM
Welcome to the forum, Sinful, and happy (belated) birthday!

sinful dream
12-27-2003, 12:12 PM
Thank You Gary Sir. Thank you also for the birthday wishes. *smiles* :)

Glibc
12-28-2003, 08:41 PM
Hi all,

I'm new to these forums. A few words about myself - in no particular order:

- I'm male, 32 (soon 33) and single. I work with computers and I also play music and do some sports from time to time. I live in Denmark.

- I'm very interested in BDSM, but sadly I've never tried very much. I've never found a partner, and to be completely honest I haven't really searched that much. Until now - registering here is a big first step for me. Who knows what I'll do next?

- I've spend a lot of time on the net over the years, reading stories and looking at pictures. I feel I know a whole lot about BDSM, eventhough I've only tried self-bondage. And that hasn't been very succesful either, but I know the basics of tying and releasing. And a little more than that I'd like to think.

- I usually prefer the terms top/bottom to master/slave which are a bit over the top. I'm definately a switch, I find both the top and bottom role quite nice, but I really don't know which I like most, and if I could stay in one role all the time. I see BDSM as roleplay in most situations and I believe I know and can play both roles.

- I've read a lot of the stories (probably most) on bdsmlibrary.com. I can usually find something wrong with a given story. Some of my pet peeves are: writers who clearly haven't tried that thing they're writing about and describing it wrong. Another is the idea that any woman will become a mindless slave after being tied up and denied orgasms for a day or two. I just re-read "Jesse's Birthday by Captured" - that's a pretty good story with only a few weak points.

- As I said I've never really talked to anybody about my feelings for BDSM. But I think it's about time I do something about that. I'll start actively looking for a like-minded partner, hard as she may be to find. I've also written a small message in "personals", and I'll start looking for danish websites. Wish me luck!

- The 2.6 kernel is stable! That wasn't about me, but important nonetheless.

redEva
12-29-2003, 08:48 AM
Welcome Glibc,

Thank you for your extensive introduction, and i hope to see you around. Relax and enjoy :)

Darkmind
01-01-2004, 07:10 AM
Greetings to A/all

redEva
01-01-2004, 01:14 PM
Welcome Darkmind

good to have new blood around ;)

restraint
01-04-2004, 05:27 AM
Hello A/all.
New to the forum and thought i should introduce myself.

i'm m-sub, 35, and new to the board. Congratulations to the M/moderators as it looks like a great gathering.....excellent to see such a thriving community online.

i tend to be a hardcore submissive, eager to engage a term of servitude as my next challenge....but am encountering the obvious difficulties meeting Others who are serious.....as opposed the the new generation of internet players :(

Looking forward to participating and meeting likeminded P/people :)

BruceBoxer
01-04-2004, 05:53 AM
G'day mate--welcome aboard--enjoy the community.
Cheers,
Boxer

Originally posted by restraint
Hello A/all.
New to the forum and thought i should introduce myself.

i'm m-sub, 35, and new to the board. Congratulations to the M/moderators as it looks like a great gathering.....excellent to see such a thriving community online.

i tend to be a hardcore submissive, eager to engage a term of servitude as my next challenge....but am encountering the obvious difficulties meeting Others who are serious.....as opposed the the new generation of internet players :(

Looking forward to participating and meeting likeminded P/people :)

Finding_Fantasy
01-04-2004, 09:18 AM
Hello, restraint. Another Aussie, I see. Welcome to the boards and I hope that you find what you are looking for.

As fo internet players, you are so right. There are many out there but I think it is largely because BDSM is the new "fad" for the times.

Thank being said, welcome again. :) Have a great time. Also, check out the chat room if you like. It can usually have a few of our more regular memebers in there during the evenings (Canadian evenings LOL). You can find the link in comments and suggestions in the chat room thread. Hope to see you there!

Finding_Fantasy
01-04-2004, 09:19 AM
You just snuck that post right on in there undermy nose didn't you?

BruceBoxer
01-04-2004, 12:13 PM
I so sorry madam moderator--did I sin against protocol? I figured you'd be naked and being whipped through the snow on your b-day and not have time to say "yo!"

You just snuck that post right on in there undermy nose didn't you?

Finding_Fantasy
01-04-2004, 03:13 PM
LMAO...nah too cold for that. I'd frreze my tits off there!!!!!

restraint
01-04-2004, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

This looks like a great site. I run a VBulletin board elsewhere and was planning on putting a lifestyle forum up myself but thought i would take a look around first.

Glad i did :)

Lipsmacker
01-06-2004, 07:06 AM
Hello everyone, Waves from Salt Lake

Finding_Fantasy
01-06-2004, 08:10 AM
Hi there, lipsmacker. Welcome to the boards. :)

BruceBoxer
01-06-2004, 04:48 PM
See ff sweetie--I wainted for you this time. Hey lipsmacker, a bud just brought me a six-pack of "Polygomy Porter" beer (motto, "When one is not enough) from his Christmas trip--it was superb--tried it?

Hi there, lipsmacker. Welcome to the boards. :)

Lipsmacker
01-06-2004, 05:08 PM
HAHAHAHA No, I have not tried it, but it does sound satisfying, Hope they have it in light, Dislike heavy beer, beer's!!
Waves Smiles

EmmDee
01-12-2004, 01:57 PM
I have been lurking around this forum for quite a while, and thought it was time I joined and started to contribute.

I have been "into" BDSM properly since I met my wife 3 years ago, but have been fetish aware since I was about 13.

For myself and my Wife/Lover/Best friend/sub Elle BDSM is a daily but not all encompassing part of our lives. We are continually exploring new boundaries and looking for new experiences. We are more into the D/s side but are straying into some harder SM as well.

For my part my emergence as a Dominant was and still is a surprise to me. To be sexually dominant was not a role I had placed myself in but with Elle it was natural and felt perfect.

She is submissive almost by nature, an eye watering masochist, (I have no idea how she can enjoy some of the things I do to her), and has in the last two years trained and conditioned into a wonderful and fulfilling sub. She's also damn cute to boot!!

On the day to day side we live in the UK in London, run our own business, have 2 Kids and precious little time or space to play properly.

I'll try to post a few pics in the other threads and try not to tread on too many toes as I give my penny's worth on the various topics.

Lady Lilith
01-13-2004, 07:28 PM
Greetings all,

Thank you for a great site Jinn, thanks to all authors for amazing stories, and all members for interesting discussions. I am glad I found you and I hope I will find time to contribute now and than.

*smiles*

BruceBoxer
01-13-2004, 07:43 PM
Welcome aboard LL--great characture you adopted--I gotta redo mine--looks so low tech anymore. Probably ought to go recruit some more Texicans tho, you Canadians continue to multiply--tiz OK though, you're a lively lot.
Cheers,
Boxer

woodsman'sgame
01-13-2004, 08:06 PM
Welcome aboard Lady Lilith. EmmDee. Lipsmacker, restraint, and Darkmind, our newest members. A hearty southern welcome to you all.

Oliver_Payne88
01-16-2004, 07:25 AM
Hello Everyone,
i've been browsing the forums and reading the stories for a little while now and thought it was a about time i introduced myself.

I am 23, male, dominant and not actively involved in the BDSM life-style, but am looking to expand my experience of it.

I won't bore you here by going into how i got interested in BDSM, because i think i saw a thread somewhere to do with that subject.

Readin and writting are two things i enjoy and hopefully i might write something for this site some time soon, as i love to get feed back. I'm currently reading the Jade Pavillion Book II at the moment and think it is fantastic.

Anyway, see you all around,

Oliver Payne

Kingsand
01-16-2004, 04:53 PM
Hi all. I'm a 22 year old male from South Africa. I've been turned on and fascinated by BDSM for years, although I'm not exactly sure how to describe my role, since I have no real-life experiance. I know that I'm into dominating women, but can you call yourself a dom if you've never actually done it (yet)? Using this forum and writing for the site have been my first active contributions to the BDSM world, and it feels great. Hopefully there are many more contributions to come.

Curtis
01-16-2004, 06:22 PM
"...but can you call yourself a dom if you've never actually done it (yet)?"

I don't know, but you can sure call yourself a dom wannabe.:D Welcome to the Forum.

matte
01-21-2004, 12:31 PM
Just another newb here saying hello to all. A great site so far.

sub_jb
01-21-2004, 03:58 PM
Yet another introduction. I'm jb, a male sub (at least I think I am, since I don't really have any experience) from Pennsylvania.

straypuppything
01-22-2004, 02:07 PM
Been lurking a while, thought it might be time to register and say hi...

blueeyedlady
01-23-2004, 10:43 AM
Hello to all of you. The stories were what first drew me to this site. From there, I began looking around and started reading the forums.

I'm from NE Ohio, the land of 'lake effect' snow. Yes, we were the area that caused the major blackout last year. ha!

It's nice to meet all of you. Have a grand day.

Spitman
01-27-2004, 02:16 PM
Hi everyone. I'm new here but I already like this site. There are good discussions (I had a go at some of them).

On the subject of Canada, one of the best known writers of bdsm books, Frank E Campbell (over 100 books published by House of Milan) lived in Alberta, but the last I heard several years ago he was very old and infirm. He would have loved the scene today, with so much interaction all over the world.

He wrote about domination and submission, the slave trade in Africa and the Middle East and the fascination with bondage, discipline, punishment and body rings. All his books were M+/f+. The covers of his early books were illustrated by the wonderful artist Bishop who drew stunning girls in bondage, rubber and incredible steel machines. Bishop died a few years ago but his drawings are still out there on the internet.

Some of my early stories were published in magazines, but I am still writing, never at a loss for a new idea, always working hard to improve my style. One day I'll have a best seller out there. Maybe if I'm lucky it will be as popular as John Norman's Gor series. I hope so. In the meantime I'm sure I will enjoy your company.

In a few days time some of my stories ought to get to the front of the queue and you will see them in here.

Bye for now

matte
01-27-2004, 05:31 PM
This is interesting spitman, I've never heard of Frank E. Campbell, I will definitely keep a look out for him at my used book store!

Mita512
02-01-2004, 03:37 PM
would like to introduce myself to the board:

i'm a 20 year old college student who fantasizes about rape. i take great pleasure in reading rape stories. would love to meet people who share (or can partake in) my fantasies so feel free to contact me!

BruceBoxer
02-01-2004, 04:02 PM
Don't share your rape fantasy sweetie but alwasy glad to have another Texan here--the Canadians out number us--and you remember when similar happened at the Alamo--took 'em awhile but we eventually got creamed.

moonfruituk
02-01-2004, 05:01 PM
bonjour tout le monde

no i'm not french, but sometimes i feel like speaking it.

i am in fact english, i've been around reading the fora and the site for a while, and thought i'd join mainly coz i had a question to ask.which i've asked. so i'll shut up before i p anyone else off.

i'm a student of modern languages, and i'm not active in bdsm, don't really ever intend to be unless i uncover hidden depths in my bf. but i like to read about it, see pix etc.

hope that's all ok.

hello y'all :)

j

BDSM_Tourguide
02-01-2004, 08:46 PM
Nice to see you , Mita. I read your personal a couple of days ago and, had I not left Texas to move to Canada, I would gladly take you up on your offer. Sadly, though, I am now about 1800 miles away from you, so no such luck, for either of us. ;)

Don't worry, moonfruit, you haven't pissed anyone off yet. And just remember, if your current bf doesn't do the right stuff to you, you can always go find someone that does. :[

peteie11
02-02-2004, 04:10 PM
hi everybody:D
my name is peteie . i've been in the library for a while and just discovered the fourm WOW!!!!!!!!! this is great . i live in a small town in texas , gatesville if anyone knows where it is... i've been in the d/s lifestyle bout 5 yrs. dom mostly [switch] it's hard to find people in d/s here[ farmin town] anyhoo hopein to get yall better :D

Curtis
02-02-2004, 05:58 PM
I can't wait until Tourguide gets ahold of this one.

Hi, peteie, and welcome to the Forum! Being from Texas, it's understandable that your aim is bad. You wanted the thread just two up from this one ("New Members Post Your Introductions Here").

I hope your stay here is long and enjoyable, and I'm sure Bruce will be by to say 'hey' soon.

kym
02-04-2004, 05:21 PM
Hi,

Doing the polite thing and making the introduction many of you request of new members.

i really enjoy the contents of this site and would like to thanks its creators. Such a wide range of information, silly, fantasy, fact and fiction, makes this a fun place to spend time surfing and maybe learning too;)

my real life experiences are limited, coming to accept my basic submissive desires a bit late in life. But they say...better late than never;)

:p

GaryWilcox
02-05-2004, 07:46 AM
Welcome, Kym...

Hope we can help you find what you're looking for here.

Just PM if you need a hand.... and feel free to join the discussions anytime!

Camelot
02-06-2004, 04:00 AM
Hello,

I am a new member and new to this whole scene. I find the subjects on the forums fascinating and look forward to participating.

Having seen the comments about new members introducing themselves first, I thought I had better do that!

My wife and I are just getting into this sort of thing (gently), I find it an immense turn on and my wife doesn't seem to mind either.

I have a number of questions and would like advice but will post those on a more appropriate 'thread'.

I look forward to speaking to you all.

Camelot

GaryWilcox
02-06-2004, 07:16 AM
Welcome, Camelot! Hope we can help.

And at the very least, entertain your interests!

kym
02-06-2004, 09:42 AM
Hi Gary,

Thanks for the nice welcome and offer for help or advise. i am sure, at some point in the future, i will take you up on it.

Have a great day,
kym

VAMPIRELLA
02-11-2004, 06:12 PM
hello, i'm obviously new here so i'll just say a bit about myself. i 20 and from canada. i got into this board from reading some of the stories from the library. i hope to get to know many of you guys.

Finding_Fantasy
02-12-2004, 02:58 PM
Hi there Vapirella. What part of Canada are you from? TG and I are in west central Alberta.

Welcoem to the boards. I hope you like it here and don't be shy. Jump in. We would like to hear from you!

Paul{k}
02-12-2004, 08:09 PM
Does A/anybody know Parcelli from Calgary, Alberta? she may go under a different name. she's an old friend, and I'd like to get in touch with her again if I could. her real name is melanie jackson.

Paul{kl}

VAMPIRELLA
02-13-2004, 07:46 PM
i'm from toronto. and i'm looking forward to sharing my stories to you all

Finding_Fantasy
02-13-2004, 11:47 PM
Sorry Paul. Calgary ismore southern Alberta. We are about 8 hours from Calgary. :) Sorry I can't help you out.

Roadrunner
02-14-2004, 10:00 AM
Hi everyone,

I've been reading stories on this site for a couple of years now, but have just decided to join the forum. I'm a 37-y.o. male from the UK but living in Hong Kong at the moment. I used to write stories (using the names "Roadrunner" and "Citizen Bane", and they can be found in the library here too) but have somehow lost the interest, although I still enjoy reading those written by others. I like stories involving blackamil, humiliation, light torture and piercing, but my R/L experience is limited only to whipping and spanking.

Well, that's all I can think of. Many of the posts in the forum are very interesting, and I look forward to many interesting exchange with you all in the future.

RR