PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Search Option - POV

claire
05-29-2005, 01:37 PM
When I do an advanced search to find a story I would like to be able to specify POV - point of view. Who is narrating the story - the dominant or the sub. Is the narrator male or female?

Tiger
05-29-2005, 07:44 PM
I am afraid I do not understand your question. If you are expecting a story code POV, you won't find there. All story codes are assigned to story manually. I am sorry that the search function is not capable to do what you want, well, that is if I understand your question correctly.

claire
05-30-2005, 06:26 AM
When I do an advanced search to find a story I would like to be able to specify POV - point of view. Who is narrating the story - the dominant or the sub. Is the narrator male or female?

This is a request/suggestion for future up-grades. I know it's not something I can search on now.

j
05-30-2005, 06:40 AM
While I agree that POV is central to the reader's enjoyment of a story, it is one of the quickest things to ascertain - a quick peek at the text and you know where you stand. That very same quick peek which could grab your attention in favor of a text which you'd have discarded on the basis of content codes.

This is a request/suggestion for future up-grades. I know it's not something I can search on now.