PDA

View Full Version : black slavegirl

warlock
05-30-2005, 03:51 AM
My fantasy is to have a nice slim black slavegirl who I have just bought off the slave block. She will have cropped hair, be naked, and be in chains and a slave collar.

I would take her from the block and then force her to give me a blowjob in front of all the other people in the auction, cumming in her mouth and ordering her to swallowing it all. When she was finished I would drag her to her feet and bite her lips.

I would then take her hope and chain her to the end of the bed, putting out a dog-bowl for her to eat and drink from, and whipping her back and ass if she did anything to displease me.

I would then rent her out for other people's use, especially white women, and make her lick their pussy's and asses and drink their piss, and completely humiliate her.

allalone46
05-30-2005, 05:03 AM
Me I would shave her completly, and but her into a ponygirl harness, and rain her to be my cart pony. And that she would live as a pony, and pull my calt from place to place. I might even race her

ponytrainer12
06-03-2005, 01:51 PM
My fantasy is to have a nice slim black slavegirl who I have just bought off the slave block. She will have cropped hair, be naked, and be in chains and a slave collar.

I would take her from the block and then force her to give me a blowjob in front of all the other people in the auction, cumming in her mouth and ordering her to swallowing it all. When she was finished I would drag her to her feet and bite her lips.

I would then take her hope and chain her to the end of the bed, putting out a dog-bowl for her to eat and drink from, and whipping her back and ass if she did anything to displease me.

I would then rent her out for other people's use, especially white women, and make her lick their pussy's and asses and drink their piss, and completely humiliate her.

What makes an enslaved blackgirl in chains, waiting to her knees to again do your bidding look so stimulating? She looks good with her head shaved. Black leather cuffs or dark chains don't give the distracting contrast that appears with white women. When she sits on her knees, arms pulled behind her back and attached to her thick collar by chains you can enjoy the historical ennui. But back to the skin color. She can be whipped more aggressively since the marks/welts will not show as well. When her mouth engorges your cock the view from above -- white meat into black face is devine. More importantly, after she has sucked your cock come on her breasts. The pearl necklace of your spunk will be a very visible sign of your domination. As will her still sticky face. Sweat on her skin is more pronounced, so when you vigorously exercise her to punish her or simply for the fun of it you can take in that exciting sheen that beads on her skin

allalone46
06-03-2005, 02:43 PM
You don't use black cuffs or collar but one that does contrast with her skin. Also doing any dissaplin of (whipping) you still don't do damage adn on a black girl you have to be more carfull just for the reason it is harder to see the whip marks. For a caucation Master finding and having a black slave is't a reason to brutalise a slave but it is for the felling of competion as a caucation Master or Mistress. One or more of the same race just does not cover it. But slaves of different races not just blace but all does.