PDA

View Full Version : Submissive Tasks out, The BDSM Academy in

Pandora's Box
06-01-2005, 04:20 PM
As many of you know Submissive Tasks has been a feature at the Library for a year now. We've grown by leaps and bounds in the last year and have made one more growth spurt in the last month.

For all of you that are currently involved in ST you have been receiving announcements via email keeping you up to date. For those of you that haven't, this is all new to you.

We have transitioned from using moodle to using vBulletin software.

With the new software comes many new benefits as well as the ability to more effectively manage the feature and its participants.

We are very excited to bring you The BDSM Academy (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/academy/index.php?).

Please note: you must register separately for The BDSM Academy than for your BDSMLibrary forum account.

duktig flicka
06-01-2005, 04:57 PM
This may be a silly question, but what is the "academy" aspect? Is someone(s) going to be taking on a role as teacher? More importantly, will the rest of us get to dress up as naughty schoolkids?

Pandora's Box
06-01-2005, 05:04 PM
Academy... learning, taskmasters, performers, tasks...

Submissives running around in uniforms... ;)

Just kidding on that last one, but I had to yank a chain or two out there. :D

albear
06-07-2005, 02:56 AM
Aaaaw drats! ;) The new Academy looks great!

Joe Falls
06-08-2005, 07:23 PM
Pandora, how do I follow up on previously assigned tasks ?

Pandora's Box
06-08-2005, 09:17 PM
Pandora, how do I follow up on previously assigned tasks ?

PM me using the Academy PM system. Include in your PM the task that was assigned and by whom. Also if you have completed and posted your report on the task.

I will be better able to advise you once I investigate the situation.