PDA

View Full Version : what to say?

whome?
06-01-2005, 05:18 PM
Hi everyone, I've been in a RL relationship for about three years with my Dom. However, recently we've had to spend a significant time on opposite sides of the country. He wants to spend lots of time talking to me on the phone, and he also wants me to say sexy things to him when we talk, so he can get off while we talk. I guess you'd say he wants to have phone sex. I've never done anything like this before, and I just find it so awkward. When we have sex I communicate more through body language than words, so it's hard for me to think of stuff to say. Anybody out there have any suggestions or tips?

duktig flicka
06-01-2005, 05:23 PM
Phone sex comes pretty naturally to me, so it's a bit difficult to advise. I usually do it by simply describing what I'd like to do to them/what I'd like them to do to me. Surely you have some sort of fantasy which you could describe for him. Really stress how you desperately need to please him, to get fucked and all the rest. Otherwise, maybe he could give you orders over the phone which you carry out while you're talking. Getting you all hot, but now allowing you to touch yourself, while you beg him for permission to do so. That gets me off every time. :D

her_Joe
06-01-2005, 05:40 PM
My sub does the fantasy exploration that ducktig flicka described, focusing on oral sex usually because the imagery of that is so strong for me.

I think the secret is to really drag it out

Go slow and repeat images. Tone of voice is important.

Speaking of which, she likes to listen to my voice. And when I run out of ideas I find a story, either here or on Literotica, that I think she'll identify with, and just read it to her slowly.

She is very willing to let me hear her arousal as I read, and I will occasionally stop and talk directly to her, adding in a few sentences of what I'd like to be doing to her specifically and, when she is about to come, I stop and tell her to come and talk dirty to her .... she seems to like the whole thing. In fact, I think I'm going to have her do the story thing for me sometime soon since it seems so successful for her.

All of this is much better if you have unlimited long distance, by the way.

her_Joe

bearbeast
07-08-2005, 12:25 AM
Hi there Whome?

got an idea for you, why not practise on the phone (speaking to no one of course) "Hi there, whome here, how may i help you?" while your saying this in a really sexy voice swing your hips from side to side ever os gently closing your eyes and imaging him being there doing somethink or other to you :D

I must stop right there i'm getting rather a little unessersayyyyy here :rolleyes:
practice makes perfect
have loads of fun
bye bye for now