PDA

View Full Version : Decor and layout for my new dungon

Sandy66
06-01-2005, 11:20 PM
i've started renovaiting my 100% white cement bacement into a dungon.

The motif i have decided on is Cemetery, or just look at one picture of the band "Cradle Of Filth" and you will get it. i have attached a photo of the band acctually.

the room has soem shelfs allreddy, i was thinking of putting up some framed pictures of dragons and demons raping people and such

i have a large coffin box to keep my toys in, but i was wondering as far as it gos for funiture in the room should i have a section for my 'tying up' chairs and then a section with my spanking benches, and what about hanging up my costumes? grrr...hard to pick the lay out.

the room in my bacement that i plan to use is about 4m long and 2.5m wide.

i cant paint it since im renting. but it was suggested i hang black/celtic rugs or blakets or sheets on the wall.

another cool feature in the room is that it has two windows with BARS on the windows to attach my chains and what not.

all suggestions and tips will make me smile

bearbeast
07-06-2005, 02:54 AM
my Mistress and i been thinking about your problem, but first i want to let you know that you are very luckie to have a basement, we have a brick shed but its quite a distant from our flat, and the neighbour hood round here is some what dangerouse for young ladys to be out on there own so it can only be a dream ahhhhhhhh, dreams a great place to go oh never mind all that, you would like to know why I/we are here.

Are you good with your hands - no i certaintly don't mean 'that' in this instance, do you have a set of tools - "oh please" I mean hand tools like a hammer, saw, screw dirver, etc etc etc. well if you do then how about getting some:

1) a sheet of mdf or thick ply wood
2) two lenghts of two by two
3) some wall scews and wall plugs
4) wall filler and the correct paint (this is so that when you move you can fill up the holes when you leave, your landlord will not notice the differance. "cunning hey"

fit the battens (no2) to the wall add your ply wood and there you have it a wall surface that you can decorate to your hearts content. this is known in this country as "dry lining" I also have one or two ideas that you could also do as a punishment or pleasure pain what ever you wish to call it but lets see what you think of this one first. Happy building :D