PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend's roomies

princeofdenmark
06-03-2005, 06:53 PM
I posted this on the story ideas forum, but it didn't get much attention, so I'm posting it here too.

My girlfriend lives in a three-room apartment at college. Her two beautiful roommates hear us having sex all the time, and they also know I'm somewhat submissive. After a while, they get tired of listening to the two of us and decide to just take what they want from me. Of course, when my girlfriend finds out, she's into the idea of them using me.

I've got more details of it in my head, but that's the basic idea. Anybody like it?

her_Joe
06-03-2005, 08:57 PM
I posted this on the story ideas forum, but it didn't get much attention, so I'm posting it here too.

My girlfriend lives in a three-room apartment at college. Her two beautiful roommates hear us having sex all the time, and they also know I'm somewhat submissive. After a while, they get tired of listening to the two of us and decide to just take what they want from me. Of course, when my girlfriend finds out, she's into the idea of them using me.

I've got more details of it in my head, but that's the basic idea. Anybody like it?

I think it has some real possibilities, pod. It's enough of a cliche that I think it would help to wake it up some if you could pull a surprise twist out of it somewhere.

Since you list yourself as a switch, what if you were to turn the tables on them ... or perhaps all of you on your gf ... in the middle of the story?

Good luck with it.

her_Joe

MrJerseyGuy
06-04-2005, 03:33 PM
I personally feel "the more the merrier" but it's dangerous terf depending on how much you value your relationship. A lot of people have some difficulty separating sex and love. You can open a real can of worms by bringing someone else into the mix...as exciting as the idea is. Been there, done that...got the T-shirt

princeofdenmark
06-04-2005, 04:28 PM
Just a fantasy, JerseyGuy. Don't want it actually happening.