PDA

View Full Version : Dominated by entire families/village

test
06-06-2005, 03:46 PM
I have this fantasy of being treated like an animal by a whole family, or even village. I find the dehumanization part very exciting, in particular I would love to be used for one specific thing only, like an object. In my case shoe licking / doormat is my particular fantasy. :o

I don't mean to offend anyone but I get totally turned on thinking children would humiliate me too, in front of their parents. I think of this as total degradation and can't think of anything more humiliating that licking kids' shoes, begging for my life. The threat of being killed hanging over my head, like a damocles sword... mmmm

Ok so it's pretty dark but then the forums does mention 'dark'. And it's just a fantasy. Apart from that I'm pretty much a decent guy. Really. ;)

duktig flicka
06-07-2005, 08:07 PM
I've had similar fantasies, though I usually like to set such a fantasy in ancient times. One of the sexiest things for me is the treatment of Psyche from Apuleius's Metamorphoses, especially in the darker, more human retelling Till We Have Faces. When it was decided that Psyche has angered the gods, so she was imprisoned, ritually paraded around for a good while before she was to be sacrificed to appease the gods, that story made my ninth grade English class very interesting.

Squall
07-01-2005, 08:09 PM
I have this fantasy of being treated like an animal by a whole family, or even village. I find the dehumanization part very exciting, in particular I would love to be used for one specific thing only, like an object. In my case shoe licking / doormat is my particular fantasy. :o

I don't mean to offend anyone but I get totally turned on thinking children would humiliate me too, in front of their parents. I think of this as total degradation and can't think of anything more humiliating that licking kids' shoes, begging for my life. The threat of being killed hanging over my head, like a damocles sword... mmmm

Ok so it's pretty dark but then the forums does mention 'dark'. And it's just a fantasy. Apart from that I'm pretty much a decent guy. Really. ;)

I think you'd really like the movie Dogville. That's pretty much what happens to Nicole Kidman.

Arnold
07-07-2005, 10:17 PM
I think you'd really like the movie Dogville. That's pretty much what happens to Nicole Kidman.

Strange movie but good ending.