PDA

View Full Version : Training?

Navy
06-07-2005, 10:55 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm kind of new here but I've been posting a little in the General Forum.

This question seems better suited here though.

My Pet Glidewynd has a patience problem, one that is particularly annoying and she definately needs some training in regards to it. Anyone have any suggestions? Please note we are currently long distance to each other which makes it even more difficult. :help:

Glidewynd
06-07-2005, 11:13 PM
My Master is right, I do have a patience problem. It gets in the way of many aspects of my life, but moreso it seems with him. I could go into many specific examples, but would probably fill up the whole thread, lol. I need to learn how to deal with these things. Any help or suggestions is much appreciated.

anon_artist
06-07-2005, 11:17 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm kind of new here but I've been posting a little in the General Forum.

This question seems better suited here though.

My Pet Glidewynd has a patience problem, one that is particularly annoying and she definately needs some training in regards to it. Anyone have any suggestions? Please note we are currently long distance to each other which makes it even more difficult. :help:

Hm.. Have her put on a cd or movie and masturbate to it, but not allow her to orgasm until the end. Or cuff herself and have her freeze the key in an ice cube. Little exercises in patience like that.

Good luck.

oneslave4me
06-08-2005, 04:55 AM
She wants out of a session as quickly as she gets into one or as in she gets bored quickly?

We switch, but I tend to be the dominant normally, so it's hard for me to play sub. DH has to spend a lot of time talking me into the bonds, then the hood, then the gag, etc. I always fight it initially and resent being caught until I get distracted by the pleasure. If he doesn't get me flying quickly, it doesn't end well. It has gotten easier lately probably through his patience and the fact that it does feel good.

If it's more boredom, then you'll have to keep things interesting for her.

If in general you're trying to make her more patient, the games may help if she's properly rewarded at the end. Good things come to those who wait, right?

eab

her_Joe
06-08-2005, 07:56 AM
If it's more boredom, then you'll have to keep things interesting for her.

If in general you're trying to make her more patient, the games may help if she's properly rewarded at the end. Good things come to those who wait, right?

eab

If she's bored, she needs challenge -- intellectual, physical, emotional -- in a ld relationship it's easily done through writing, delayed phone calls, etc. She is intrigued, waiting for what she wants to happen, maybe it doesn't, probably it does...often.

If she needs to be patient, orgasm control and deprivation has worked well for me in the past. She has to do x, y, z .... she has to explain why she needs to come .... why she isn't just being spoiled by being allowed to come .... I hang up and give her time to stew .... or let her watch/listen to you come and cyber you through it without touching herself .... many different ways to accomplish this.

The point isn't that she's patient or not. The point is that she's obedient and serves your desire for her. If she's frustrated, that's important for you to know, both for your pleasure and for her own sake.

Good luck.

MrJerseyGuy
06-10-2005, 01:28 AM
I'd like to hear a more specific definition of "patience problem"