PDA

View Full Version : Pain

anon_artist
06-07-2005, 11:46 PM
I dig pain every once in a while, but it's not really my thing unless it has to do with biting or spanking. That's why one of my favorite fantasies is being hogtied very tightly, or being otherwise trussed then suspended. Sawhorses always give me less than virtuous thoughts :o

So I guess I'm not so much of a pain slut as I am a mild discomfort hoochie. Being uncomfortable is much more satisfying for me, in bed or otherwise. How about you? Which do you prefer in your fantasy?

Blue_Monday
06-11-2005, 08:39 PM
That's so funny--I always thought I was the only one having dirty thoughts about sawhorses! :o

My interest in discomfort is similar to yours. Pain is really stimulating, and can be distracting, although when I'm really aroused, I love for my boyfriend to pinch my nipples, or grab my hair while he's doing me from behind. And, of course, spanking...

But I digress. One of my favorite fantasies (I tried it once, alone, with a camera tripod, and it didn't go so well...) is to be bound straddling a sawhorse, on my toes, until my legs get very tired. Then... well, then i'm up for anything! I love the idea of getting fucked with very sore legs spread apart, maybe because I know I wouldn't be very well able to defend myself.

I know there's a name for that thing where a girl grinds on a sawhorse type contraption--I would love links to pics or good stories. Or other "discomfort hoochie" fantasies! :-)