PDA

View Full Version : How far is one willing to go?

Domination King
06-08-2005, 10:46 PM
The famous phrase is 'Safe, Sane, and Consensual.' Okay, my fantasy, though it probably will always remain a fantasy is finding a woman that is willing to go further than the rest. A girl who craves pain like she craves her next breath. A woman who doesn't want a safe word, nor a limit to stop at. To be taken past her limitations into things that would make her beg for mercy. No holds bar, with no sign of stopping. Yes, it would most likely end up in her demise. Now I'm not a fan of snuff, because in my opinion it ends the fun. But I'm just curious about how extreme a girl would go to go through tremendous suffering and therefore acheieve and even greater 'high' then she thought possible. Comments, Suggetions, Thoughts ; all are welcome.

Domination King
06-09-2005, 11:42 PM
98 views and no replies. This must not be a topic of interest.

Dododecapod
06-10-2005, 12:51 AM
Great fantasy, but in real life I think you'll find everybody has some pretty clear limits they're not willing to pass. After all, if it get's past the point of enjoyment, why do it?

j
06-10-2005, 02:43 AM
is not this MB a 'BDSM library' MB? Is there one single thread where we'll be free at last of the 'in real life' injunctions? Domination King is great at exploring extreme fantasies. Let him make the choice whether he wants to abide by the rules of us lesser human beings, or to just weave words to make others wet or hard.

(yet another ill-mannered, foul-mooded rant by the resident harpy)

Great fantasy, but in real life I think you'll find everybody has some pretty clear limits they're not willing to pass. After all, if it get's past the point of enjoyment, why do it?

Jadetiger
06-10-2005, 04:00 AM
Jeanne,
His question was how far a girl would go in real life not fantasy to reach a high. Dododecapod response was appropriate and valid. My answer is, it depends on the man I am doing it for and his skill at commanding me.

Jade

BaldJean
06-11-2005, 09:05 PM
Jeanne,
His question was how far a girl would go in real life not fantasy to reach a high. Dododecapod response was appropriate and valid. My answer is, it depends on the man I am doing it for and his skill at commanding me.

Jade

Late Mistress, whom we had served for 4 years and who sadly died of a car accident, had a favorite saying on limits which we heard her say quite often: "Anyone who says he or she has no limits only proves he or she has one limit at least, which is to imagination". I have nothing to add to that.

oneslave4me
06-12-2005, 08:01 PM
I mean, we do some scary stuff, especially with breath control, that COULD end badly if we weren't careful. But, we're fairly comfortable with what we do, so it doesn't SEEM on the edge. It's part of our "in a rut" problem.

In fantasy, we both have snuff stories that turn us on. For DH it's roasted on a spit, killed or eaten by a snake, drowned in piss, being impaled from asshole to mouth, etc.

For me it would be to be strangled, suffocated, or stretched on a rack.

We do let our play mimic these turn-ons. Where it can get confusing is if I inflict my turn-ons on him and they aren't his turn-ons.

I spent part of this morning immobile in a rubber sleep sack, ballgagged, double hooded, then plastic-bagged and had a great time. Tonight DH is sub and we'll see where the fun takes us.

'night.

EAB

Escritor
06-13-2005, 02:51 PM
I behave generally under the premise that "it's good to try EVERYTHING at least once", though there are certainly some things I'd never try like: beastiality, permanent marking (branding, tatoos, piercing) and more than soft pain (not a painslut at all).

Regards

pop_54
07-12-2005, 07:58 AM
I behave generally under the premise that "it's good to try EVERYTHING at least once", though there are certainly some things I'd never try like: beastiality, permanent marking (branding, tatoos, piercing) and more than soft pain (not a painslut at all).

Regards

Death isn't something to be recommended as a candidate for 'try it once and if you like it do it again' either :D

There are some men and women who would actually allow the extreme I'm led to believe, some have been there and are recorded in police files... death by deviant sexual BDSM activities.

Kaori-san
07-12-2005, 10:00 AM
I know what Domination King means.... I'd like to be in a relationship like that. The thing is though, that I do have limits and it could only be a fantasy

Though my dream would be really owned by a Dom.

He would have to respect wishes though; after all; I wouldnt want to be with a guy who didnt so, :confused: in the end, I'd love it, if a guy understood by boundries.

Bald_J_and_F
07-13-2005, 06:30 PM
I know what Domination King means.... I'd like to be in a relationship like that.

Everyone has limits. There is no such things as "NO LIMITS", at least if one is a sane person. "NO LIMITS" stops at ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, including extreme mutilation and final death. No person that is halfway sane would agree to that.
"Everyone who says he or she has no limits only proves he or she has one limit at least, which is to imagination".

usedHil25
07-14-2005, 02:25 AM
Everyone has limits. EVERYONE.
Even my master & I have limits.

In online RP I will submit to any fantasy asked of me, even if it doesnt particularily interest me completely. Long as its not really dull either.

But in face to face life, we have limits. They are loose & rarely enforced. But there has been instances, including one not too long ago where my master in fact had a guy arrest for his "fantasy" that he wanted to play out in person.

My master has no problem with people abusing my tits, ass or pussy. But when it comes to the idea of snuff, or asphyxiation. No chance in hell he'll even consider it.

This guy wanted to do that, my master said no way. He said ok, then as things progressed & tried it without consent. So my master had him charged. I was frankly worried for a few seconds. It was one of the scariest scenarios anyones tried on me in person. It took my master a good couple hours to calm me down completely that night.

i'm just glad he is as concerned about my wellbeing as I am. I am sure somewhere out there some masters would let someone get away with that & possibly more.

J's blu
11-01-2005, 07:50 AM
had a thought the other day while talking with my MAster, and went searching for a suitable thread to post in. whilst searching came across this one. thought i would just add my own thoughts.

i too fantasize about how far i could/would go as far as pain is concerned Domination King. and i thought one of the 'catch cries' of BDSM was for the sub/slave/bottom to be taken beyond the places they thougth they could go. to be stretched in all ways, so that they would experience more than they ever thought possible.
and i have done this in some ways, mostly in so far as my levels of pain and endurance are concerned, for different Doms/MAsters. but,the one thing i have found is that i go further, more easily, more quickly, more submissively if i trust the Dom and have a special relationship with Him. and i suspect that a lot if not all subs would say that a lot of their limits change over the time of a relationship.
anyway, thank you for listening, and i resume my search.
blu