PDA

View Full Version : Pain

geek84
06-11-2005, 09:54 AM
This morning, I was minding my own business and coming round from sleep and all of a sudden before I knew what was going on, my man had tied me up and was preceeding to give me the melted wax treatement. For some reason today I found it really painful, and although I lasted it out, my boobs were burning for a while afterwards. Normally I can take it and it doesn't really hurt that much.

Does anyone know why this might be the case? Does you pain threshold differ from time to time?

caillag
06-11-2005, 10:39 AM
This morning, I was minding my own business and coming round from sleep and all of a sudden before I knew what was going on, my man had tied me up and was preceeding to give me the melted wax treatement. For some reason today I found it really painful, and although I lasted it out, my boobs were burning for a while afterwards. Normally I can take it and it doesn't really hurt that much.

Does anyone know why this might be the case? Does you pain threshold differ from time to time?

I find that my tolerance level changes according to the time of the month (usually more sensitive during ovulation than during the cycle) and with my mood...and coming up out of sleep, I would say would be a sensitive time...and very startling!

Caillag

Misanthrope
06-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Well, I can comment on the ovulation factor :p

However, I know my pain tolerance varies depending on my mood. Mainly that dictates my enjoyment of it, I can tolerate it just as well, but if I really don't enjoy it, I'm more likely to say the safe word. I hold off as long as I can, but in my opinion, the whole point of all this is for both people to enjoy it.

So, I must say you did a good job getting through it, but yes, there are a lot of different factors that can affect your pain tolerance.

allalone46
06-11-2005, 10:56 AM
Depennding on the person, depends on when and how much the difference is but you pain tollerance changes for woman do th the time of the mounth, and for everyone when you first git up and are whide awake. Also it depens on how fast you blod is pumping as well.