PDA

View Full Version : torture

vagina2suffer
06-24-2005, 11:46 AM
I'm a 29 year old man from the uk interested in medieval/nazi torture. Woman and girls being tortured in horrible ways. Their screams echoing around the torture chamber as the red hot wire is slowly and carefully threaded into her young urethra, sizzle:) Or boiling oil poured over her naked body and then skin rubbed with a wire brush, her labia burned with red hot irons whilst tied spreadeagled to a torture table, her body glistens with sweat and her young back arches off the table in the candle lit dungeon, later she gets a spanish pear heated until it glows red hot pushed inside her vagina and expanded until her vagina is ripped wide open, her screams are like that of an animal as the instrument is expanded still further. I like woman stretched on the rack, burned at the stake, tortured and abused, screaming in agony. I'd love to hear from you especially any woman out there in the UK who like the same!!my e mail pleasures2find@yahoo.co.uk

prey4me
06-29-2005, 04:10 AM
Do you ever fuck her in these scenaria?

randydragon01
06-29-2005, 11:36 PM
I'm a 29 year old man from the uk interested in medieval/nazi torture. Woman and girls being tortured in horrible ways. Their screams echoing around the torture chamber as the red hot wire is slowly and carefully threaded into her young urethra, sizzle:) Or boiling oil poured over her naked body and then skin rubbed with a wire brush, her labia burned with red hot irons whilst tied spreadeagled to a torture table, her body glistens with sweat and her young back arches off the table in the candle lit dungeon, later she gets a spanish pear heated until it glows red hot pushed inside her vagina and expanded until her vagina is ripped wide open, her screams are like that of an animal as the instrument is expanded still further. I like woman stretched on the rack, burned at the stake, tortured and abused, screaming in agony. I'd love to hear from you especially any woman out there in the UK who like the same!!my e mail pleasures2find@yahoo.co.uk

Why would any woman contact you, so she can have her pussy ripped apart, or ruined beyond repair from hot objects, pity they dont do it to you.

usedHil25
07-07-2005, 05:25 PM
Why would any woman contact you, so she can have her pussy ripped apart, or ruined beyond repair from hot objects, pity they dont do it to you.

If someone here had the nerve to contact him to meet, then dont you think they actually deserve anything that may happen to them?

I am sure he is likely looking more for discussing his fantasies, or maybe rollplaying with others. Perhaps I'm wrong? But to jump down his throat & assume hes intently looking for someone on here to physically abuse is a bit premature dont you think?

Personally from a story aspect I like the outline, but I think even with my experience in torture I would also be leary of an in person encounter with someone who would want to pursue things to that extreme.

prey4me
07-07-2005, 10:14 PM
I notice in his fantasy scenario there is not mention of sex, at least, sexual intercourse. Perhaps this highly extreme torture obsession sublimates/replaces/substitutes for sex.

Kaori-san
07-09-2005, 08:26 AM
Hmm... those sound more like fantasies than something you would genuiny(sp?) want to do with someone.... that could just be me though... :confused:

But, I doubt there are many woman who would do that really, I certiany wouldnt go that extreme :eek:

But then again, I dont know. Really, though, it is something to fantasise about, not something that could really happen. I could wish for Johnny Depp to wisk be away to be his slave (not really lol).... but its not gunna happen :p

usedHil25
07-10-2005, 07:22 AM
Hmm... those sound more like fantasies than something you would genuiny(sp?) want to do with someone.... that could just be me though... :confused:

But, I doubt there are many woman who would do that really, I certiany wouldnt go that extreme :eek:

But then again, I dont know. Really, though, it is something to fantasise about, not something that could really happen. I could wish for Johnny Depp to wisk be away to be his slave (not really lol).... but its not gunna happen :p

I'm willing to go to very extremes, but even that is a little too scary for me.. but I certainly am curious of playing it out in role play.

I've had hot bulbs put in my pussy, it hurts, you can tolerate it for like 20 seconds tops, and thats only after a casual lead up to that time. First time I was begginf for it to be taken out after about 2 seconds.

as for Mr. Depp fantasy. Question- what if this was Johnny asking? Would you be willing to go to that extreme?

agp_millie
08-04-2005, 06:15 AM

As a fantasy, it has it's appeal. But i prefer the Nazi Genetic Research Trials. (smile) me in the Resistance and caught by Gestapo and sent to the mad Scientist at his farm Laboratory.
The Dr. would need pear speculums for getting thru' the cervix and, perhaps implanting embryos.
(shiver)

mmmmmmm! or 'MooooOOO!'

prey4me
09-01-2005, 05:22 PM
The boiling oil and stuff is definitely extreme. I have a few extreme fantasies that are internal with me....I might put them into a story sometime. I'd never seriously broach the ideas, even with a very adventurous sub.

That said, when I came of age sexually, there were a lot more pulp magazines out there. The ladies got titilated over "True Confessions," (often written by male grad students--I knew one). Then there were the "man's true adventures" mags. A pot-boiler story was the hapless girl(s) fallen into the hands of the Nazi butchers. The girls were French partisans, British or American spies, poor peasant girls, all had to be tortured for military purposes or just plan sadistic fun.

The artwork was fantastic! There are sites where the stuff is collected. One of my enduring images is the buxum dish with long blonde hair, wearing a full-skirted blue dress--[i]blowing up to her waist, displaying sexy lace-edged knickers[i/] as she's grabbed off the streets by a Nazi goon in the sidecar of a speeding motorcycle! The look of fear on her face, the cleavage of her tits displayed in the snug bodice, the skirt and petticoat blowing upward....very tame by today's standards, but it has been a virtual icon of bdsm for, well, generations.

bearbeast
09-01-2005, 09:45 PM
SORRY MATE, :mad:

but you make my blood boil, one the one hand you tell us it is a fantasy and on the other you want to met the lambs and take them to slaughter, I hope and pray that it stays a fantasy and that you get a grip on it.

:yuck: It's people like you that give Masters and Mistress a bad name. what with the goverment up in arms about explict down loading and extreme behavouir I thought you may have been a little bit sensative at present but no you go to the top of the list.

I hope that women do not get intouch with you, it's one thing having a fantasy that eveyone has control over but bring THAT in reality well will say no more.

May be you wer'et thinking correctly or had one to many of what ever and you wanted to tell us how you really feel because you have been dump recently by a young lady, well if thats the case I'm not surprise she left and a good job to..... or may be you wanted attention, well you got it.....

what ever it was you tried to get across you need to see some one... this to me was a nasty post :mad:

Rhiannon
09-02-2005, 03:20 AM
I would hope that what you write is a "severe fantasy". As a (severe) Mistress, I wouldn't go as far as your scheme. I hold it as part of my responsibilties to ensure the well being of any of my slaves/victims.... anything leaving permanent damage, either physical or mental, is RIGHT OUT!

agp_millie
09-16-2005, 02:29 PM
SORRY MATE, :mad:

... but you make my blood boil, one the one hand you tell us it is a fantasy and on the other you want to meet the lambs and take them to slaughter, I hope and pray that it stays a fantasy and that you get a grip on it....

You are very right, Bearbeast,
I've 'met' on line, many unusual and some VERY nasty people, not ALL men, btw. But it's easy to see the difference between a Dom/Domme and someone that simply HATES the opposite sex. I'm sure a phyciatrist would find them of interest.
However, it's good that every adult can express their opinion in forums such as this.

In fantasy, I still enjoy 'cybers' relating to various nasty situations, including being cooked. Alas, there aren't many good cooks out there that enjoy FANTASY cyber. lol

My answer is as follows ... even tho' I expect it tastes as bad as these guys are. ... see attachment. (smile)

VAMPIRELLA
09-20-2005, 01:06 PM
i'd like a bite out of that :-[

peter de sade
09-21-2005, 01:13 PM
A Classic Story of Nazi torture

Nazi Rape and Torture fantasies are what they should be: extreme fantasies but still thrilling neverthless. A hapless girl victim who falls into the hands of some cruel Nazis has lots of possibilities for an exciting story as the girl (or, even better, girls) can be tortured in some dark Nazi torture chamber and although her torturers want information she does not have any and they are torturing her for fun. Yes, she could be some large breasted young girl with long blonde hair who is grabbed off the streets and taken for interrogation. As “Prey 4 me” suggests there could be plenty of cleveage, a tight bodice, a feminine skirt and some pretty white underwear and an virginal look about her. Her fate is so much worse because she is young and innocent.

The ideas of “vagina2 suffer”may sound extreme and unacceptable but if they remain fantasies they are the beginnings of a great storyline. “The girl’s screams echoing round the dungeon and her body glistening with sweat and her young back arching off the torture table in the candle lit dungeon” are potentially a powerful imagined fantasy of extreme domination and forced submission. Yes, red hot wire, hot oil and even labia burned with heated irons, as well as the red hot pear inside her vagina, are all pretty dark and extreme terrors which the girl victim fears. She is told about them to terrify her into giving information. The thrill is not in the actual tortures but her fear that they might be inflicted on her. And there are endless other possibilties for the girl to serve her Nazi masters with all her body. I think there is a potentially powerful and explosive story here which I can hardly wait to develop.

Master Peter de Sade

Bald_J_and_F
09-21-2005, 05:25 PM

Nazi Rape and Torture fantasies are what they should be: extreme fantasies but still thrilling neverthless. A hapless girl victim who falls into the hands of some cruel Nazis has lots of possibilities for an exciting story as the girl (or, even better, girls) can be tortured in some dark Nazi torture chamber and although her torturers want information she does not have any and they are torturing her for fun. Yes, she could be some large breasted young girl with long blonde hair who is grabbed off the streets and taken for interrogation. As “Prey 4 me” suggests there could be plenty of cleveage, a tight bodice, a feminine skirt and some pretty white underwear and an virginal look about her. Her fate is so much worse because she is young and innocent.

The ideas of “vagina2 suffer”may sound extreme and unacceptable but if they remain fantasies they are the beginnings of a great storyline. “The girl’s screams echoing round the dungeon and her body glistening with sweat and her young back arching off the torture table in the candle lit dungeon” are potentially a powerful imagined fantasy of extreme domination and forced submission. Yes, red hot wire, hot oil and even labia burned with heated irons, as well as the red hot pear inside her vagina, are all pretty dark and extreme terrors which the girl victim fears. She is told about them to terrify her into giving information. The thrill is not in the actual tortures but her fear that they might be inflicted on her. And there are endless other possibilties for the girl to serve her Nazi masters with all her body. I think there is a potentially powerful and explosive story here which I can hardly wait to develop.

Master Peter de Sade
Sorry, but we can't find anything thrilling in that, not even as fantasy. But to each their own.

usedHil25
09-24-2005, 10:20 PM

Master Peter de SadeSorry, but we can't find anything thrilling in that, not even as fantasy. But to each their own.

Unless YOU are two people Baldie, what is the "we" you refer to? Did other members of this community tell you in private that they dont find anything thrilling about it??

personally, long as its in story form. And not particularily happening to me (although SOME of it isnt so bad), it sounds like a thrilling, entertaining & exciting read if done well.

Bald_J_and_F
09-25-2005, 03:32 AM
Unless YOU are two people Baldie, what is the "we" you refer to? Did other members of this community tell you in private that they dont find anything thrilling about it??

personally, long as its in story form. And not particularily happening to me (although SOME of it isnt so bad), it sounds like a thrilling, entertaining & exciting read if done well.
We are 2; have a look at our profile.

peter de sade
09-25-2005, 06:26 AM

Thanks for your support for the ideas, which I think could be the basis for a great story. There are many different interests in the BDSM world and as long as the story remains a fantasy, which they all are, what’s the problem?

Peter de Sade ;)

prey4me
10-01-2005, 06:08 AM
Methinks Bald_J_and_F are here just to criticize us sicko's...The nerve of them! Even when forum participants are talking about mutual, consenting role-play, they oftentime find fault if it's symbolically exploitive, or some such thing.

They find little, if any, material they approve of. So I guess they want to show us perverts the errors of our ways. Anyway, most of us are pretty agreed that participants are engaged in either abject fantasy or adult role play. So we mind our business, and discourage minors and real-life rapists from getting involved in this site or psycho-style.

Bald_J_and_F, if you want to check out a group where there might be need of your services, bring up "all-about-rape.com." (Sorry, the link's not taking.)

Now, regarding Nazi torture, how about sticking a copper dildo up her pussy, and an aluminimum butt plug into her ass? Then we get some wires, hooked up to an adjustable switch ("reistat"). We start with a little current, and go up from there, as the moist tissues between the two electrodes attempt to complete the current!

Bald_J_and_F
10-01-2005, 12:51 PM
Methinks Bald_J_and_F are here just to criticize us sicko's...The nerve of them! Even when forum participants are talking about mutual, consenting role-play, they oftentime find fault if it's symbolically exploitive, or some such thing.

They find little, if any, material they approve of. So I guess they want to show us perverts the errors of our ways. Anyway, most of us are pretty agreed that participants are engaged in either abject fantasy or adult role play. So we mind our business, and discourage minors and real-life rapists from getting involved in this site or psycho-style.

Bald_J_and_F, if you want to check out a group where there might be need of your services, bring up "all-about-rape.com." (Sorry, the link's not taking.)

Now, regarding Nazi torture, how about sticking a copper dildo up her pussy, and an aluminimum butt plug into her ass? Then we get some wires, hooked up to an adjustable switch ("reistat"). We start with a little current, and go up from there, as the moist tissues between the two electrodes attempt to complete the current!
We think you never read our posts with enough attention, else you couldn't have come to this conclusion. Hence we won't take your recommendation. There are some things one shouldn't toy with; one of these things are Nazis. It simply shows lack of taste. (By the way, since we live in Germany, we would not want to know how people would react if WE published a story about Nazis). Anyway, we didn't even critisize it, we just said it would not interest us.
The only other thing we ever critisized was the false usage of the term "rape". This was a mere linguistic issue; there just is no such thing as "consensual rape", as some seem to think. As soon as it is consensual it no longer is rape, by the mere definition of the word. Look up the word in a dictionary if you don't believe us.

prey4me
10-01-2005, 03:20 PM
...Bald J_and_F, when you state,

The only other thing we ever critisized was the false usage of the term "rape". This was a mere linguistic issue; there just is no such thing as "consensual rape", as some seem to think. As soon as it is consensual it no longer is rape, by the mere definition of the word. Look up the word in a dictionary if you don't believe us.

Rape is unwilling, involuntary, and executed by some kind of force, corersion, power, or threat of harm. Otherwise it is consensual. Logically, this puts people who role-play rape in a gray area. They are enjoying "rape fantasy," and at the same time, they aren't.

In the US we have something called "professional wrestling," where two steroid-bulked men (usually) throw each other around, jump on each other, hit and grapple and do things like. It has a big fan base, but the funny thing is, it is scripted! They rehearse their "wrestling match," and the winner is pre-determined.

That's the way I feel about rape role-play: if it's scripted, the "victim" is willing, and there are escape words for when it gets too rough....then it isn't rape.

Now we live in a free society, and if this pleases people, then fine, but to me it rings hollow. Therefore, I stay put with rape-fantasy-fiction, and look (in vain) for rape images and videos that look realistic.

Regarding Nazi settings, I think we just have a cultural impasse. You are understandably sensitive. But here in the US, it is an old and well-used setting and plot device for rape, bondage, sadism, and other perverted themes.

So, are we in an understanding?

BTW, are you native English speakers? Your language is excellent!

Bald_J_and_F
10-01-2005, 05:10 PM
...Bald J_and_F, when you state,

Rape is unwilling, involuntary, and executed by some kind of force, corersion, power, or threat of harm. Otherwise it is consensual. Logically, this puts people who role-play rape in a gray area. They are enjoying "rape fantasy," and at the same time, they aren't.

In the US we have something called "professional wrestling," where two steroid-bulked men (usually) throw each other around, jump on each other, hit and grapple and do things like. It has a big fan base, but the funny thing is, it is scripted! They rehearse their "wrestling match," and the winner is pre-determined.

That's the way I feel about rape role-play: if it's scripted, the "victim" is willing, and there are escape words for when it gets too rough....then it isn't rape.

Now we live in a free society, and if this pleases people, then fine, but to me it rings hollow. Therefore, I stay put with rape-fantasy-fiction, and look (in vain) for rape images and videos that look realistic.

Regarding Nazi settings, I think we just have a cultural impasse. You are understandably sensitive. But here in the US, it is an old and well-used setting and plot device for rape, bondage, sadism, and other perverted themes.

So, are we in an understanding?

BTW, are you native English speakers? Your language is excellent!

One of us (Jean) is a native speaker (she lived in the USA for the first 24 years of her life). Friede is German, but her English is excellent too. She was in England for 4 weeks when she was a little kid, and little kids learn languages extremely fast; also she worked as a translator for several years. She speaks English without any accent (though she can put on some just for fun).
By the way: We know about professional wrestling, of course; many WWF matches are shown on various German tv-channels.

General_Dom
10-02-2005, 02:40 AM
I have to second Monsieur De Sade... hopefully these are fantasies, and they will remain so, but if executed properly they could be shaped into an intriguing story. But the line is very thin. For example, the novel I am currently writing uses pears in a few instances, and I have to admit they were tricky. Once you go down this road, you almost inevitably fall towards snuff. This is a path I chose to try, this once, and I may yet revise it. Nonetheless, I tried to keep the gore to a minimum. When you write about really violent tortures, I think it's possible to make them hot without going overboard. The key is to stop at a reasonable point when giving details. Maybe I'm way off-base here, but I believe what turns people on about these scenarios is not the prospect of actually performing the acts, but more of the perceived power of controlling the victim and elliciting a very strong fear response. I think, for some, this is an even bigger trip than sex. Of course, the flip-side to this is that --- to people who are NOT bent this way --- these acts may perpetuate and encourage violence in the more unstable, and yes, to the untrained eye, it does gives BDSM a very bad rap. I think we should all respect each other's kinks, but I agree there is a line in the sands of taste, and when it's crossed sometimes good erotic fiction can become really tasteless slash.

prey4me
10-02-2005, 04:56 AM
This is (mainly) for Bald J_and_F:

Take a moment and check out this post in the stories section of the Forum:

Victim of rape who experienced erotic pleasure (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3200&page=2) Maybe a girl who experiences real rape can/does get sexually excited!

Personally, I don't care for the scenario, when it comes to fantasy fiction. But "Lost Innocense" makes an interesting point...from her own experience!

Anyway, I just bring it up as food for thought, and discussion.

Bald_J_and_F
10-02-2005, 08:05 AM

Victim of rape who experienced erotic pleasure (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3200&page=2) Maybe a girl who experiences real rape can/does get sexually excited!

Personally, I don't care for the scenario, when it comes to fantasy fiction. But "Lost Innocense" makes an interesting point...from her own experience!

Different strokes for different folks. I (Friede) was raped too, and I can tell you I did NOT enjoy it; on the contrary, it is the reason why I became a lesbian. It took me half a year to be able to be alone in a room with a man without starting to scream, and sex with a man is a DEFINITE no for me now (and, to be honest, I don't miss it at all).

prey4me
10-03-2005, 02:07 AM
Friede,

Your experience is an interesting and poignant comment regarding the "nature vs. nurture" origins-argument of homosexuality. I've always understood it to be nurture and not in-born.

There are studies--and they are so un-publicized I would say they are repressed--that lesbians (as a population group) have a much higher-than-average rate of sexual abuse in their backgrounds. Doesn't make things right, but it does make things more understandable.

JimmyJump
10-04-2005, 12:28 PM
As someone who has read a lot about WWII and Nazi Germany in particular, I feel it is showing poor health to start dragging "Nazi-torture" stories into your fantasies...

I know, I know... They're just fantasies, thus make-believe... But the atrocities executed by those same and very real people from the Gestapo or SS brigades are not made up by someone with a vivid imagination and consequently, bring a bad connotation to my mind...

I don't want to be a spoil-sport here, nor do I point the finger at someone... I'm just speaking (part) of my mind...

JJ :cool:

strapmeup
11-14-2005, 02:57 AM
Thats just taking it too far I think..

sexysublady
05-16-2006, 04:40 AM
My name is Angela, and I am 25. I am also submissive, and I believe that it all (BDSM) started with my rape experiences. I was not abused as a child, but I had had 3 rape experiences. The first one I was only 15, and there were 4 boys. Like Melissa, I turned out to be enjoying the experience deep down... They never roughed me up or beat me, just held me down, caressed me... maybe that has played a role. Anyways, when I was 22, I got raped again, I was with my best female friend, and they were 5 men in their 40s. I was really surprised that I was almost "waiting" for it to happen, again, deep down... We never reported it... And in a month we had a conversation with that best female friend. I asked her straight, and she would not deny that she could have found these men attractive too. So, we went to the other part of the city, and started chatting with a group of teens who were playing a football. Well, you probably know what happened next... my 3d time. Well, I recognize that this might be unbelievable to some, as I could not have believed my reactions myself...

Jani
05-18-2006, 05:16 AM
This may be nice to at fantasy level. But practically?