PDA

View Full Version : "online submission"

VASubMan19
06-08-2003, 10:34 PM
I have always had an online related fantasy, that a dominant woman would command me over the internet to perform all sorts of humilliating, painfull, or erotic tasks, and I would have to take a picture of each one and send it to her to prove I did it!

Fox
06-09-2003, 12:29 PM
Read my story "You've Got Male" ... then aske me about the story behind the story :-)

VASubMan19
06-09-2003, 01:46 PM
will do!

humble chick
07-09-2003, 08:01 AM
OK OK, so fill me in. Hanging by a thread here! Whats the story? *pant*

Fox
07-09-2003, 09:30 AM
humble chick:

OK OK, so fill me in. Hanging by a thread here! Whats the story? *pant*

You could find yourself hanging by your thumbs, delicate little toes perched on slowly melting blocks of ice and a spreader bar between your ankles if you do not read more closely.

I repeat ....

read the story "You've Got Male" ... then ask me for the story behind the story!

But do so with an e-mail ....

Fair warning!

:p :rolleyes:

LadyAmanda
07-29-2003, 07:39 PM
<<I have always had an online related fantasy, that a dominant woman would command me over the internet to perform all sorts of humiliating, painful, or erotic tasks...>>

This sure doesn't have to be just a fantasy; in fact we do this all the time when Sylvie travels without me.
We use a webcam setup on her laptop, and she has to do exactly what I tell her to do. It's a great temptation for her to 'slip' a little bit, or 'forget' some instruction I have given her, but that just means her behavior has to be corrected when she gets home ... I thought it would be pointless; 'cause face it, if she doesn't want to sleep with handcuffs on, I can't do much about it from 1,000 miles away, but it works much better than I thought it would.

Go for it! Find an on-line dom, get to know them, and see where it takes you.

Amanda

kittenfemme
08-04-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by LadyAmanda
Go for it! Find an on-line dom, get to know them, and see where it takes you.

I agree with m'Lady. It can be great fun, especially if you're concerned about keeping your desires a secret or if there aren't many visible kinky peeps in your area.

WANDA's_toy
08-14-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Fox
Read my story "You've Got Male" ... then aske me about the story behind the story :-)
Hi FOX,
can't find that story of yours, would like to read it, what's the complete name of the story, can you post a link to go there directly?
Thanks

Thorne
10-29-2003, 09:01 PM
I've been toying with a story about this subject recently. Involving a femsub whose Master has been away. She has been commanded to place herself into a rather elaborate bondage/torture situation to await his arrival. But, being a firm believer in SAFE play, I'm struggling with methods which will allow her to end the situation safely while acting as a goad to prevent her from ending it frivolously. Any ideas out there?

I have been involved in a couple of online relationships like this, as a Dom. The hardest part is finding a sub who can write well enough to relate her experiences after following my instructions. Unfortunately, none of them got far enough along where they felt secure enough to send pictures, damn it!

I did have one relationship that evolved into phone dominance. Very exciting!